The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War and Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

War and Peace - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

WW2 has finished, and the world is patching itself up. Killian has found himself a place to attempt and live while he comes to terms with losing Renee, and Renee, having survived the camps, has found herself a tiny apartment and a shitty job.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 8:47 pm

Watching the interaction between the two horses curiously, she glanced down at the puppy when the adult mentioned her “She’sh River” she explained crouching down and scooping up the pup that proceeded to lick her face and make her squeal with delight. The pup had minimal markings, it’s main distinguishing feature the green gaze that matched the little girls. Claire set the pup down and instantly the pup responded by sitting on its mistresses feet, tongue hanging out the side of its mouth rather jauntily. Unsure how the horses might respond to the puppy she made sure to move the pup out of their reach just in case, it was second nature to look after her soul shadow, just as it was her soul shadows purpose to balance and look after her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 9:06 pm

Watching the puppy, Julian sighed slightly. It didn’t exactly feel like a normal dog, there was an odd feeling about it that made him almost wary. “She’s not a normal dog, is she?” That would dictate what his decision about her being inside would be, but he had a feeling it was similar to the dragon that had bene following Claire around, perhaps it was the same little creature, in which case all would be well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 6:19 pm

Feeling his gaze, the pup flattened its ears back appeasingly and wagged its tail quite low and at its heels, the question made Claire shake her head “No” reaching down instinctively to reassure the pup with a hand to its head, a solemn look passed onto her features. Even at such a young age she understood the need to protect and look after her shadows, especially River, it was more than second nature, it was instinct and the one thing she was willing to stand up to an adult about. “She’s mine, I am hers, we are part of each other” it was perhaps the most mature she’d sounded during her time at the farm.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 8:57 pm

He made no move to intimidate or scare the pup further, he studied the girl. “You had a little dragon earlier, I’m fairly sure.” He didn’t know much about what she was, she hadn’t really been able to explain it herself, but it did appear that the black animal was an integral part of it. “I don’t usually like dogs in the house, but I’ll make an exception for you both. So long as she behaves.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War and Peace
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14