The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flowers, Faeries and Honey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Flowers, Faeries and Honey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Flowers, Faeries and Honey   Flowers, Faeries and Honey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the story of a noblefaerie named Tori, Recently he became very interested in Atrels pet Maple and has been trying to make her his for some months. After pulling a stint that got Atrel in the possession of a collector his mate Erisidr got involved, catching the Faerie after using Maple of bait the creature is now in the dragons crater stored away. However Erisidr is a fan of having more than one subject and as usual there is another in his possession, a young girl named Tirena is trapped on the island.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Faeries and Honey   Flowers, Faeries and Honey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 11:10 am

Instantly aware at the touch she turned her attention back to him, struggling to keep herself from hyperventilating, her mouth was as dry as a desert, listening as he explained that it was very peaceful and that he had no siblings that his family bred something called Cerns. Very curious about what on earth those were she spent a few minutes wrestling with herself before asking quietly “Sorry but, what are Cerns? I’ve never heard of them before” curiosity was something that could get you into trouble she’d learned which didn’t help the nervousness she felt when asking questions, but so far he hadn’t reacted badly to any of her questions so that gave her a little more confidence in what she was doing. The place he came from sounded quite nice to be honest, peaceful was nice “Are there special kinds of plants that grow in your homeland that don’t grow in my world?” once again revealing that plants were indeed her passion she seemed to shed her anxiety when talking about them and instead became very interested and intense, forgetting about nearly everything else in her pursuit of knowledge. She wanted to learn everything about her beloved plants, absently she reached up to fiddle with the flower ‘necklace’ that was sat around her neck it already having become a habit for her to do so without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Faeries and Honey   Flowers, Faeries and Honey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 4:02 pm

He didn’t mind the questions, he’d gathered that him responding helped her confidence, which in turn helped her trust and listen to him more. That all would come in handy once he got her home again. Letting his hand drop from her, he settled into a slightly more comfortable position, thinking over her questions. “I think they’re a bit like your deer, they’re horse sized, we can ride them and they pull carriages. We breed them for the nobles and for show, they don’t do well to doing farm work or anything like that.” He offered her a warmer smile when she mentioned plants, obviously that was the key to her heart even if he didn’t have the expertise with plants that some faeries did. His abilities lay with his animals, after all. “Yes, many plants that cannot grow here. They need the magic to thrive.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Faeries and Honey   Flowers, Faeries and Honey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 2:52 pm

Her face showed her open wonder as her friend explained these deer-like creatures, “Wow they sound amazing! I wish i could meet one” however her gaze lit up when he mentioned that there were many plants that lived in his world that required magic to live. Wishing she could go there one day and study them which reminded her of what she’d finally been able to achieve at home, she sighed softly “The worst thing about being taken from home is definitely that I’d finally talked mum and dad into letting me to go to a college, I’d won scholarships and everything, all of that effort, stress, arguing and sleepless nights for nothing” with that Tia lost her smile and she looked away squeezing her eyes shut at the pain that washed over her. There was no way they were going to let her go now she’d been taken away even if she managed to make her way home, her heart ached and her stomach felt like someone had punched it. All she’d ever wanted to do was to go and learn more about plants, to learn how to properly breed and create new species. Wanting to do nothing but cry she stood suddenly “I’m gonna go for a walk” staring down at the ground beneath her feet than risk looking up and it being obvious how upset she was with that internal revelation, Tia spoke quiet and almost dully before she turned and walked away hugging her arms around her so tightly like she was trying to keep herself from breaking apart. Tears already starting to slide down her face before she’d turned all the way around, walking to the other side of the island the girl sat down and hugged her knees to her chest starting to sob. She hadn't really thought about the implications of getting home until now and the reality had hit her like a ton of bricks.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Faeries and Honey   Flowers, Faeries and Honey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 6:03 pm

He was happy to keep talking plants with her until something seemed to sink her mood. Going quiet, to be honest rather unsure of what to do, he let her wander off to be on her own for a while. Taking a little while to himself he found something else to eat and ended up picking up one of the blankets and going in search of Tia. Perhaps he could try and comfort her a bit, he understood missing family at the very least, if not quite exactly being upset about not going to college. Tracing her easily through her collar he soon came across her and settled down beside her quietly for a bit before speaking. “I can teach you some of my plant knowledge if you’d like?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Faeries and Honey   Flowers, Faeries and Honey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 9:42 pm

She'd managed to control her sobs a bit by the time she heard a voice, jumping and doing her best to wipe her tears away with her jumper she sniffled. "sorry" she apologized quietly. Feeling guilty and somewhat embarrassed that he'd found her crying like a child, she never let anyone see her crying into even her own family. Doing her best to dry her face and eyes she finally nodded "Okay" if he wanted to waste his time on her teaching her more about plants then she wouldn't turn that down. Not looking up at him she looked down at her hands that were clutched at her jumper. Finally releasing the death grip on her jumper to brush her hair back out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ears. "Thank you, mister, you've been very kind to me" she wanted him to know that she appreciated him and his kindness, there wasn't a lot of kindness in this world, she'd learned that well.  
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Faeries and Honey   Flowers, Faeries and Honey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 9:11 pm

He offered her a few tissues and settled down to pick a few plants and teach her about them. The faerie wasn’t bothered by her tears, he’d do his best to not give her a reason to cry once he was back home, and perhaps this uni thing was something he’d need to look into to make her happy. For all his faults, the young fae at least for the most part did learn from his mistakes, and she wasn’t the first pet he’d had, though he was quite determined to get it right this time and make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Faeries and Honey   Flowers, Faeries and Honey - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowers, Faeries and Honey
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: