The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exiled to the streets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Exiled to the streets  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Exiled to the streets    Exiled to the streets  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Exiled to the human world after delivering Sofias pet to a psychopath, the only companion hrolf has is his wolf tor. After a few months he meets Jon and lilli, and ends up spemding most of his time with them all the while the enchanted watch continues to count down the time until he is free to return home. With the three of them going through their first winter on the streets it's assured that they'll need to work together and trust one another to survive.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Exiled to the streets    Exiled to the streets  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 9:11 pm

The look of excitement on her face told him all he really needed to know, however he asked anyway “You’ve got a smile so bright it rivals the stars themselves. What brought that on, not that I’m not complaining of course” having been to this location several times in the past he was aware of a very nice but quiet restaurant that wouldn’t be filled with heaps of people. After a long day doing various things about the camp that they had made, he was rather sick of people, well most people. Heading out with her to the small tucked away restaurant the faerie opened the door for the girl with one of his usual kind smiles, ever the gentleman he pulled out her seat for her as well before sitting down himself with a sigh. As much as he would have loved to be able to drink wine it was not worth the after affects as a faerie, “Order what you want, I’ll shout you, don’t worry about it” if she brought up the fact that many faeries liked to get people owing them he’d just have to explain that he wasn’t that way inclined when it came to the creatures of the circus as they were like a family.

Smart enough ot realize that he was being dismissed, Connor nodded “yes your majesty, the pleasure was mine” giving a slight bow he turned and formalities over returned to Hrolf internally buzzing with all sorts of feelings and thoughts. Quietly absorbing everything on the way home the first thing he did once they were home was change out of his clothes and go for a walk to process everything, Hrolf after changing his own clothes went looking for Lilli and Jon. Finding them with the dogs he pushed away the brief feeling of pain, other people’s happiness came before his own and his pets and heir were those people that he wanted happy even if it was hard for him. “Well, he enjoyed himself and did very well. I’ll keep him for court I think” Jon wasn’t someone he’d expect to do well or enjoy court and the fact that the blue eyed pet that had wandered off had done as well as he had was handy.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Exiled to the streets    Exiled to the streets  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 9:36 pm

Well aware that sometimes she couldn’t hide what she was feeling like faeries liked, Lori just ducked her head slightest, happy to walk with him to wherever he was intending to go for dinner. “Hiding things really isn’t my strong suit. Martin said yes to me performing.” She wasn’t expecting it to be a big part of the show, but that was fine by her. Thanking him when he pulled her chair out she sat with a relieved sigh, glad to be off her feet and able to relax a little. “Are you sure?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Exiled to the streets    Exiled to the streets  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 8:45 pm

Leant back in his chair, he absently watched some of the people pass by the window before his attention was back on Lori, an easy-going smile that was near identical to his little brothers spread over his face. "Oh we all have our things we'd like to keep hidden." he didn't pry however and instead went along with the topic change to Martin. "Fantastic. He is a bit of a prickly bear, especially of late so you must be something pretty special for him to agree to letting you perform. He's rather protective of his craft as you well know" the faeries smile became more affectionate as he thought of his friend. He wasn't exactly sure what was bothering him, but he was hoping that Martin would be able to work through it, he didn't always make life at the Circus easy with his prickly temperament but nobody could argue that anyone could fly better. "mm? yeah, of course, I wouldn't have said so if I couldn't afford it." he knew what he was going to have because he got the same dish every time he came here.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Exiled to the streets    Exiled to the streets  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 6:53 pm

She was so aware of that fact, and how much faeries in particular hid from everyone else. Perusing the menu, she picked out what she wanted and ordered when the waitress came over. She was quite comfortable with Seth now, they’d done a lot of travelling together which meant that they’d got to know each other fairly well. “Do you think Martin is okay?” He had seemed to be a bit off recently, and she wasn’t sure if it was something that Seth could help with. She’d noticed that the two men seemed to be closer than anyone else in the circus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exiled to the streets    Exiled to the streets  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exiled to the streets
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: