The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poison Ivy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Tori's tired of his old pet Ellie, and sold her to the princess for further training after she crossed the line with Tia. Luckily, there is a faerie who is quite interested in a bedwarmer from Kat. Hopefully once Kat is done retraining her, he'll be happy to take her on as his pet in the more crowded city-like part of the fae world.

Last edited by Wyndy on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 7:57 pm

He was making a few notes on some pages in zulu when she announced that she was done. Lifting one finger absently to ask her to wait, he finished his sentence before looking over her papers and what she’d thought was suspicious. “Curious.” He wasn’t surprised, things hadn’t really been adding up for a while now. “I’d like you to keep an eye on all his reports that come in, they come in monthly. When you feel it’s enough to nail him, let me know.” guessing that it was likely rather late by now, he left his pen where he’d let it fall and got to his feet. “Hungry?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 9:28 pm

Surprised when she was given the responsibility of keeping track of that particular slimeball of a faerie. A brief look of joy spread over her face at the chance to do something important like this that wasn't cleaning a friggen toilet. "Yes!" responding both to letting him know and if she was hungry with a single word. Getting up she followed him downstairs and for once seemed quite happy to start making food, since it was late she didn't feel like making anything fantastic. So she wound up making cheese on toast, putting bits of ham on hers and some onion and tomato on Nikos, grilling them in the oven he was passed a plate that had his on it "here you are" sitting down at the table with her own she ate as daintly as possible disliking getting grease on her fingers. Fairly happy about her new job, her mind was working overtime trying to weasel out anything she could do now to try and catch the target she had been given, she wanted to hunt out his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 9:11 pm

He noted the look that crossed her face and filed it away. He was learning more and more about her as the weeks went by, and the dark faerie was quite sure now that he’d be able to get a handle on her sooner or later with what she was showing him glimpses of. Heading down the stairs to the kitchen he helped with making dinner, taking the opportunity to unpack the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen as well while she was otherwise busy. “Thanks.” Since she seemed quite occupied with her thoughts, he didn’t bother talking over dinner, simply clearing the table and tidying up afterwards when they were both finished. “There will be another trade meeting in a couple of months with them all again. You may get more information to work with then.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison Ivy
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: