The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

William and Company

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

William and Company Empty
PostSubject: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:09 pm

Skipping ahead into the future of atrel and maple, maple produces a son that he then trains to be his court pet doing so means he must take a very active role in the raising of will which can only be interesting due to Williams wolf shape and maples possessiveness

Last edited by Raven on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Nervously wringing her hands, Maple walked through the relatively small castle and soon found her faerie settled in a chair in the sun with a book, swallowing very unsure how her faerie was going to react to the news. Ever the well trained pet she naturally decided that she'd tell him first before even telling her mate, moving to sit on the chair next to him instead of seeing if she could snuggle with him. Fidgeting a little until she managed to gather her strength "Atrel... I have something to tell you" she hadn't imagined it'd be this hard to get out, at the same time she knew she had to no matter the consequences "I'm about a month and a half pregnant" She'd been allowed to keep and raise Lorelai and so ther ewas the hope that she might be allowed to keep this baby, one that was hers and sorens biologically. Lori would always be her child, but she'd always wanted more than just one.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 10:49 pm

Content in the sun with his book, the prince hadn’t paid much attention to where his beloved pet was, but he wasn’t surprised when she came to find him. She enjoyed being with him after all, and she was so perfectly trained by now to stay with him. Hearing her quiet footsteps, he glanced up when she joined him on the balcony, able to read her well enough by now to know that there was something bothering her. It was strange that she didn’t join him to snuggle, so he closed his book. Waiting patiently while she fidgeted, Atrel tilted his head at the news, taking it in in silence. After a few moments, he reached out his hand to her, drawing her close to him. “Are you happy about it, my sweet?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:04 pm

So well trained to obey she didn't draw back when he took her hand and tugged her close, the question only making her frown "No, I'm Scared, i havent even told Soren yet" Oh how she was scared about telling the griffin, he was very much still a baby even though they'd had Lori to raise together. Unable to help herself she moved away from him not that interested in touch, feeling wary and on guard, she already knew she wanted the baby and the more she pondered on it the more stubborn she became when it came to digging her heels in and keeping it. "I want to keep it" usually so gentle so placid and obedient, motherhood changed her into a being that would do anything to protect her offspring. Of course she'd have to find out just what he'd do with her baby, she found the idea of him selling her child off to someone else to be repugnant. There were so many variables that it was impossible to be anything apart from anxious and wound up about what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 4:07 pm

The faerie let her go, waiting in silence while she finished talking. She wasn’t her usual quiet self, and he wanted to get to the bottom of it all before he made a decision about the child. He could guess that forbidding her to keep it would make her rebellious, but that left them with only a couple of other options, and he wasn’t sure what she’d prefer to do. “What’s scaring you, my darling?” Keeping his voice gentle, he was trying to work out how to settle her down and make the decision easier for her. “You can keep it, there might be some decisions that you’ll need to make though.” It wouldn’t do to rush her with the decisions, but she was his favourite, and so she was going to be able to choose what she wanted to do with her child, unlike other faeries that he was well aware of what they would do.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 6:15 pm

Swallowing hard and reassuring herself that he wasn't angry with her, Maple crossed her arms defensively and took a breath at the question of what was scaring her. She gritted her teeth about to answer it when he added that yes she was allowed to keep it, naturally the red head lost some of the tension in her shoulders. "That you'll sell it off to the highest bidder" she'd been with him long enough to have picked up on how the other Faeries treated their pets and handled their offspring. The offspring were just like cattle they meant nothing, something to be made money off, she didn't want her precious baby to be taken away from her like Lori had ended up being taken, she was well aware how lucky she was that Sofia actually allowed Lori to visit. Wringing her hands again having unfolded her arms without really registering it, so very resolute for once about standing up for something.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 3:39 pm

The faerie’s usually stern silver gaze gentled as she spoke, but he didn’t try to draw her close again, even though he wanted to comfort her. It would be better to let her stay where she felt more comfortable at the moment. “Do you believe I would, my sweet?” he asked her quietly, titling his head a little to the side. He wanted to know what she was thinking before he made the decision about the child. At the moment, he didn’t feel inclined to sell her child, but he wasn’t exactly sure what he wanted to do with it right now. It would highly depend upon what the child ended up being like, and what his Maple wanted to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 7:55 pm

The question caused Maple to sigh and meet his gaze, Green eyes unusually steely "I don't know. With Lori you told me what was happening and i had to like it, How am I to know if it'll be any different this time? I've seen how other faeries treat their pets offspring" speaking firmly, she continued "I don't want my child being sold off to the highest bidder, I want him or her to stay belonging to you, at least that way i know they'll be well taken care of. No I dont intend to spout out heaps of kids, I dont want anymore for the long forseeable future" if he said that he'd want to sell off her child then she'd choose to not have him or her, the thought of that made the girls teeth grit as a bitter feeling washed over her. Brushing her hair back out of her face, Maple got sick of it quickly and tied it back so it stayed out of her face, waiting for his response, if one paid close attention the hair on her arms was sticking on end a subtle warning she wouldn't take much provoking to shift into her wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Atrel sighed quietly, sorting through his thoughts. He was well aware of the slight signals that told him her frame of mind, and he wasn’t quite in the mood to deal her wold at this point in time. “Lori wasn’t mine to give the rules for, Sofie did that,” he reminded her gently. Sitting back in the chair, he thought it over for a few moments, not asking her to come back to him after she’d moved the first time. It didn’t honestly bother him whether she had children or not, he’d never really considered it, and he had little intention of selling off her offspring. “Selling pets is irksome, Maple,” he finally said, flicking her a glance. “I won’t sell it unless I had no choice.” He studied her quietly, trying to work out what she was thinking. “If you want to keep it, it will be collared and trained properly.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Watching him sigh and sort his thoughts, she didn't say anything else waiting for him to respond, he leant back in the chair after reminding her that it had been sofies rules that had dictated what happened with Lori. Finally he continued explaining he found selling pets to be rather irksome and that he had little intention of selling her child unless he had no other choice which soothed her, plenty of the tension leaving her shoulders. Nodding when he mentioned that if she wanted to keep it, it'd be collared and trained properly "Yes, I agree to that, I'll help you Train him or her and do what i can" moving towards him, tension gone now she had got what she wanted for her baby which was a certainty of what was going to happen with the life that was growing within her. Standing much closer to him now than she had been before, most of the tension gone and a glimmer of happiness starting to shine in her green eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Watching her, he nodded slightly in response to her, pleased to see the tension leaving her. Offering his hand to her, he drew her close to cuddle when she took it, slipping his arm around her gently. “That’s my girl,” he murmured, nuzzling into her hair gently. “I trust you’ll raise them perfectly, you did very well with Lori. Are you happy about it, my dearest?” He did want her happy, and it was going to be quite curious how the griffin would react to this. It was such a baby brain still after all. “You’ll want to tell your mate soon, won’t you?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 9:38 pm

Accepting the hand she sat down on him and leaned into him closing her eyes and listening to him talk to her, the familiar voice soothing her more "Of course I am" snuggling into him she continued "Yes I will i suppose, I'm unsure how he'll take it, its different to when we had Lori after all "sighing the pet opened her arms and sat up properly to look at him "I think the best way to begin training the baby will be right from day one, always be a big part of his or her life if that makes sense" hopefully she wouldn't have to explain it too much because she wasn't sure how to if she was perfectly honest. There was some sort of instinct that told her that he needed to be highly involved with her offspring "I'd like to be allowed to go to visit Folly at some point before he or her is born too please Atrel" back to her usual self maple leaned back against him snuggling happily .
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 10:18 pm

Cuddling her close, he brushed his fingers through her hair comfortingly, listening closely to what she was saying. It was interesting that she wanted him to be involved with the baby from early on in its life, but luckily for the foreseeable future, he was still just a prince. He wasn’t sure when he was going to be crowned, but there was no rush about it. His parents were still content with ruling while he learned all the extra intricacies and taught Maple the rules of being a king’s pet. “I’m sure you two will manage just fine.” Pleased that she was back to her usual self now, he hugged her close and nuzzled his nose into her hair again. “Of course you can visit her, just let me know when and I’ll organise it for you.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Not so sure she believed him about Soren as she knew that raising someone elses child as your own and actually raising something you'd fathered could be quite a big difference for him. Her usual gentle smile curled her lips upwards when he nuzzled his nose into her hair, staying there for a few moments before she moved to stand knowing it was better to get it out to soren sooner rather than later. "As soon as I'm allowed or its convenient please, excuse me i should go let Soren know, and... thank you" Folly would be happy, she'd wanted maple to be able to have a proper family for quite some time, things would be easier between them now too, it wouldn't hurt as much to have to sit and watch Folly with her perfect family. Nobody was perfect but it'd seemed for quite some time that she'd had everything that Maple hadn't, after a brief wave at the Faerie Maple went off in search of Soren, she knew where to look thankfully he was quite reliable when it came to his sleeping places. Finding him perched fast asleep, Maple padded closer and tapped him "Soren? Wake up, I have something important to share with you" he was still such a baby brain, and that was what she worried about, she'd had to prevent him quite a few times from trying to feed baby Lori mice and other things that humans weren't supposed to eat and she couldn't see it being any easier to get him out of that idea. That and she had no idea what kind of animal shape their offspring would be, would he be a griffin or a wolf? Perhaps the dragon that had changed her into a wolf would know but there was no way that she was going to ask him, shivering at the old memories, Maple hugged herself "Soren wake up!"speaking a little more sharply she poked him harder wanting to get out what she had to say and get it over and done with already.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Letting her go, the faerie simply nodded at her request and stayed where he was thinking before he moved to get on with his work. He’d organise Maple’s trip later that night when he had more spare time on his hands. The griffin was happily perched in one of his favourite spots fast asleep, stirring slightly at the tap from his mate. Blinking sleepily, the young griffin yawned widely then nearly fell off his perch, having not expected the harder poke. Startled now, he flapped his wings to balance back on his perch and tilted his head to the side, studying his mate with a soft questioning hoot. What is its? There was something different, and he hopped to land on her shoulder and snuggle into her neck, wanting to comfort her like he knew how best to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:15 pm

She couldn't help the smile at the ticklish feathers when her mate nuzzled into her neck "I'm pregnant Soren" as he was still such a baby she hadn't exactly expected him to be able to reproduce so young for a griffin. Lifting a hand she stroked him gently "I talked to Atrel about it, he's going to let me keep it and train it as a pet of his" she was quite relieved that he'd allowed her to do so, she was hopeful that Soren would react positively, he was a gentle creature and she loved him very much, enough that she considered him her mate although she'd never actually called him that outloud. Glancing at him, Maple waited for the bird brains response, she didn't expect Soren to be allowed to come with her to folly's this time and even if she could she wasn't sure she would, it'd be nice to spend some time with just her and folly to talk about everything.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Cuddling into her happily, it took a few moments for the words to be processed in the young griffin’s brain and he made an almost confused noise, partly excited. Hatchlings? Many many? Perking up a little as he worked out what she was meaning, he leaned forward to rub his beak against her cheek affectionately. Keepings like Lori? Or keepings forever? Instinctively excited for offspring, it would nevertheless likely take a few hours if not days for the meaning of her news to settle in, but at least the young creature wasn’t opposed to the idea. He had always wanted to keep his Maple happy and he’d known subconsciously for a long time that she wanted hatchlings.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 10:51 am

Smiling slightly at the feeling of her griffin cuddling into her, Maple stroked him gently pausing at the confused noise, looking at him however at his reaction the woman relaxed. "Just one Soren" smiling properly as he rubbed his beak against her cheek gently"Keeping forever" thankful that he didn't seem upset although she doubted he'd completely figured out what it all meant. Kissing his beak gently the red head smiled, "I presume you have questions feather duster?", teasing her mate with a slightly cheeky smile, walking down to the kitchens with Soren on her shoulder, maple made some jam on toast and found a place to sit in the sun to eat it happily. She loved living at the castle in the valley, it was so beautiful and it felt safe there.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 11:12 am

Hooting softly to himself, the griffin stayed quiet as she went to the kitchens and got something to eat, thinking over her news rather seriously to himself. His Maple had always wanted hatchlings, and it was good that the blackwing was going to let them keep it forever. Noticing her jam on toast, he climbed down to have a nibble on it before preening his wings. It took a few more moments of him thinking quietly before some questions came out about it all, his bright eyes focused on her closely. This hatchling was going to be different to Lori, he’d worked that much out, but he wasn’t entirely sure how human babies worked, maybe it would still be an egg. That would make it so much easier in his baby opinion. With his questions all answered so that he understood, the small creature curled up on her lap quietly, tucking his paws under him and folding his wings neatly to watch the world go by quietly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 10:53 pm

The ten month old had been keeping his mother busy all day, now that he'd figured out his crawling he was into everything and that included trying different things in his mouth. It'd been a long ten months for his mother maple, she'd done her best however and had only in the past week come back from visiting Follys with her son William, the child had seemed to enjoy his time with Auntie folly. Escaping out of the pets quarters, the bright red head who had eyes just like his mothers, indeed it'd seemed that he'd taken little from his father aside from his gender as he also had his mothers beauty. Giggling away to himself the little boy looked about for some sort of mischief to get into, spotting the person that currently was also a parent, Will crawled over and bumped into the faeries leg before sitting down and grinning up at him showing pearly newly showing white baby teeth. Reaching up wanting to be picked up, will made a hopeful sound wanting cuddles
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 11:29 pm

It had been quite interesting having the child around, and since Maple had insisted he play a bigger role in the boy’s upbringing than he had with Lori, the faerie had become one of the child’s favourite people. Hearing the giggling and the crawling steps, Atrel glanced down from his work in time to see the small child bump into his leg and ask to be picked up. Obeying with a quiet sigh, the prince picked him up and settled him on his lap, nuzzling gently into the bright red hair. He’d been lucky that the boy had inherited his mothers looks, it made the soon-to-be pet all the more valuable. “Your mother will be looking for you, little one,” he murmured affectionately, cuddling him close. Keeping one arm firmly wrapped around the child, the prince got back to his work, still focusing on learning how to rule as best he could before he was finally crowned.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Gurgling to himself the child snuggled into the faerie quite used to spending time with the prince, listening as Atrel mentioned his mother "muh muh muh" chewing on one of his hands while staring around with bright green eyes. His hair wasn't as curly as his mothers, having more of his fathers straightness to it, indeed he didn't look much like his father at all, even as a chubby child he seemed to reveal some sort of elf character out of a fictional novel than anything else. Grabbing onto the desks edge quite happy there, the small child was peering over the desk when Katherine walked in quietly and paused to watch the pair of them with some amusement.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Finding something that the child could chew on, Atrel offered it to him and let him sit there, not minding holding the little boy while he was quiet and being good. He was developing into quite a lovely looking boy already, which intrigued the prince. He supposed that it was somewhat because of the griffin blood he had, but time would only tell what else the griffin had given him for so far there was little to nothing. When the door opened, the black winged faerie glanced up and raised an eyebrow, able to feel the amusement from his sister. “What?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 9:37 am

The child glanced up at the woman and grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth that had begun coming through, too young to really understand the way of the world, as far as.he was concerned the faerie holding him was also his dad. Katherine smiled at the boy when he grinned at her, closing the distance she sat down ona chair in the room "has anyone ever told you, youd make a fantastic father? youre good with him" brushing some strands of black hair out of her face, Katherine studied the little boy, even at a young age he was rather beautiful "he will have all the girls and boys after him when he grows up. Human and Faerie alike, you will have your hands full" most faeries knew better than to touch another faeries pet especially the soon to be kings. However with those beautiful green eyes and thick red hair, Will was going to be very tempting and she was fairly some would be unable to resist. William was unaware of all this, quite content being held and having something to chew on
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 9:55 am

Atrel just rolled his eyes, brushing his fingers through the child’s soft hair absently. “I doubt my own children are in my future.” He knew very well which way he swung and children weren’t really an option. Not that he cared. Nuzzling into the boy’s hair gently, he set his papers down to chat to his sister properly while she was here. “He’ll he kept close at least for the first few stages anyway.” He had plans for the little boy, ones with extremely high standards and he wasn’t going to be shy about making sure that the boy knew them when he was old enough. But for now the prince was content for him to be raised as Maple wanted him to be, and just be a part of the child’s life. “How’s your newest project pet going?” He was fairly sure she’d had this one for a little while now and was curious to hear about the progress of the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William and Company
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next