The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

William and Company

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

William and Company - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Skipping ahead into the future of atrel and maple, maple produces a son that he then trains to be his court pet doing so means he must take a very active role in the raising of will which can only be interesting due to Williams wolf shape and maples possessiveness

Last edited by Raven on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:56 am

It made sense when he mentioned keeping the boy close, in his shoes she would be doing the same thing, as the talk changed to the pet she had picked up recently Katherine resisted the urge to shrug. She always had such high standards for herself, as a princess she had to be perfect and selfless, so she always sat up straight and never shrugged, even around family her self expectations remained in place. "he is quite cute and rather quirky, he will make someone a nice pet in time" since shed changed his collar to one that was made of softer grass his behaviour had improved. She had decided that he was cuter with quirks so was approaching him in a way that wouldnt break him. After sitting down and talking to him about his hobbies she had started rewarding the correct behaviour with drawing supplies, itd be interesting to see how the different angle would effect him. The red headed boy threw what hed been chewing on onto the desk and burst into laughter clapping his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 12:37 pm

Retrieving the toy that Will had thrown, Atrel passed it back to the boy absently as they continued their conversation. “Have you any ideas on what he’ll be good for?” He liked to chat about her pets and what she was doing with them, it meant at least she had some sort of company and wasn’t alone all of the time. Shuffling the mass of papers in front of him into a neater pile so that Will couldn’t ruin any of it, he pushed the pile out of reach of the small boy, somewhat resigned to not being able to do anything while he was holding the child. Eventually finishing the conversation with his sister, he set Will down on the floor and got up to go find Maple, guessing that she was going to be wanting to know where her son was.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 4:00 pm

After having wrangled her son and passed him over to his father for Soren to play with him for a while she instructed her partner for what felt like the millionth time not to feed their child mice or anything else dead. Looking for her faerie, Maple wandered around his usual hang out spots until she found him sitting with his sister in the royals private garden, always very aware that the princess was someone she had to be respectful around she stepped forward wanting to speak to Atrel, however she disliked speaking much infront of other faeries, meeting the silver eyes quietly she waited until she was invited forward before moving to sit next to him and resting her head on his shoulder. “Has the coronation date been set yet?” she needed to have the whole thing planned out when it came to herself and Will, Soren would likely just stay behind in their quarters so she would have to deal with her rather rambunctious child on her own.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Content talking with his sister in the garden, Atrel finished what he was saying before he invited Maple over to sit with him, wrapping an arm around her and brushing his fingers through her hair gently when she leaned on him. Listening to her question, he nodded slightly. “Three weeks away, my dear.” He wasn’t yet sure if he was glad the date was set or not, being king was a big responsibility but at least he was going to have his sister by his side so they could lean on each other and not do it alone. “We’re just finalising the details and I’ll talk to you about it tonight.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Closing her eyes at the gentle fingers brushing through her hair, Maple relaxed feeling quite safe there with him. When he answered her question she just nodded, a lot of her anxiety had dissipated these days and she no longer fretted that she was going to make him upset with her over everything. “Okay” unsure if he wanted her to leave or not she decided to sit with him for a little while. It was nice to get some almost one on one time with him, William took up plenty of her time and his so being able to snuggle with him without her son also wanting to join in was quite nice. Glancing over at the pair of them Kat smiled a little and stood, leaving them to it she wandered off to find something else to do with her time. Ending up sitting on a window seat leaning against the window watching the outside world quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 5:17 pm

The prince closed his eyes and rested his head on Maple’s after his sister left, enjoying the time together which had become quite rare now that Will didn’t have an afternoon nap so often. “Is everything alright darling?” She’d settled so nicely into her role as his pet, and she was his favourite by far. He wasn’t entirely sure how she was going to go at the coronation, but he was going to make sure that her part to play would be as small as possible, to save her the stress of being in court when he was quite aware that she didn’t like it. “Will asleep or with his father?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Looking up at him when asked if she was alright, Maple nodded “Mhm, this is nice” she wasn’t really sure how but she adored the faerie that had taken such good care of her and her family. Very thankful that he’d allowed her to keep soren and had allowed her to have her son whom she loved, William was potentially the only thing she loved more than Atrel and at first no one had been allowed near her baby. Not soren and not even Atrel, however she’d learned to relax even though her maternal instinct was always ready to swing into action. “He’s playing with his father, I told Soren not to give William anything dead, I don’t need him being sick” very fond of her mate, sometimes his childlike way of thinking wasn’t all that helpful especially when it’d come to raising Will but he tried his best and for that she was grateful.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 5:56 pm

Cuddling there quietly with her, he snorted softly at the mention of the birdbrained griffin. “I’m sure he’ll be fine, Soren learned from Lori as well. He’s not as bad as he used to be.” Coming from the faerie, it was a great deal of praise considering he’d never been a huge fan of the fluffball. But he’d made his Maple happy, so he’d let her keep it as long as they both followed the rules. “You won’t have to do much in the coronation, just try and keep Will quiet as best you can.” Since Kat wasn’t around any more, he decided to chat about what she would have to do now rather than later. Still, he was going to be gentle on them both, keeping a five year old quiet at a big event like that was going to be difficult, and he already knew that she would do her best. “He’ll need a collar before then. Soren may come if he wants to, but somehow I doubt he will.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William and Company   William and Company - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William and Company
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2