HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Folly and Nathan 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Folly and Nathan 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Folly and Nathan 2.0   Folly and Nathan 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:15 pm

After being trapped in Eri's crater for just over a year, Folly's been freed and somewhat homeless now with her 8 month old child. Only just managing to scrape by, an old school friend Nathan shows up while on a trip for his job. Seeing their plight he offers his assistance naturally being one to want to help people.

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Folly and Nathan 2.0   Folly and Nathan 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:06 pm

The young woman had finally found a cheap tiny home to rent so that she and her daughter had a roof over their heads at last. While she was grateful to Skye for helping them as much as she had, Folly was very fiercely independent, and had wanted her own place for a while now. Scraping by with the two or three jobs that she juggled, the young woman missed her best friend dearly, despising the two creatures that had driven them apart like that had. She just wanted to be with Maple again, where she could keep her company and make sure that her dreams were coming true too. Hearing June begin to cry, she picked up the baby and rocked her gently, decided that she may as well go for a walk with her. Sometimes it helped, and heaven knew it helped Folly clear her head too. Ending up at the small park, she wandered among the trees with the now asleep baby held safely in her arms, taking advantage of the peace and quiet to try and clear her head.

Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Folly and Nathan 2.0   Folly and Nathan 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 11:22 pm

He'd been lucky enough to come here for a photo shoot for a wedding, that'd been yesterday so today he was wandering through the park with his camera at the ready searching for some local flora and fauna to add to his collection. Pausing to take a photo of a squirrel perching on a branch in a tree, he couldn't help but smile watching it interact with another one the two appeared to get along quite nicely. Taking a few more photos of the pair, movement attracted his attention in the otherwise quite empty park, Nathan looked up from his camera and over towards the owner of the movement and nearly dropped his camera. He'd given up on finding her after she'd vanished, along with May, he'd known something had happened despite everyone else thinking they'd just run away together. It was April but things had changed, he couldn't entirely pinpoint it however he couldn't just ignore her, settling his camera away in its bag that hung from about his neck and closing it the man walked over to her suddenly strangely hesitant to bother her while she looked so peaceful with the baby. "Excuse me!" his voice sounded without him intending to "April, Folly is that you?" careful not to disturb the child, Nathans' voice was soft and gentle, coming closer but staying out of her space, he wasn't entirely sure why but something in his gut told him she needed space.

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Folly and Nathan 2.0   Folly and Nathan 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 11:41 pm

The almost familiar voice made her look up and over, trying to work out who it was. It had been such a long time since someone had referred to her by her proper name. She’d deliberately stayed away from her home town, she didn’t know how to deal with her parents so she was putting that off as much as she could. Still, it didn’t take her long to recognise him, it was one of her old friends from school and she managed a quiet smile for him. “Hi Nate.” It felt like it had been an eternity since she’d last seen any of her school friends, she’d been through so much with Maple since they’d been stolen, and it almost felt like before then had been a different life. “It’s been a long time.” Thankfully June was still nicely fast asleep, so she stayed where she was, wondering what he wanted.

PostSubject: Re: Folly and Nathan 2.0   Folly and Nathan 2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Folly and Nathan 2.0
Page 1 of 1