The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silver Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Silver Heart Empty
PostSubject: Silver Heart   Silver Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2020 10:46 pm

silver burdened sofia, rescued and nursed back to health by sarah face trials and challenges until a black winged stranger appears with an offer that changes everything
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Silver Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Heart   Silver Heart I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 3:52 pm

Most of the time she made out like she was blind with thick glasses and a stick, but that was when she was out during the day she had become pretty much nocturnal as that was the best way to avoid pain. A thief once more to survive she had some sparkly necklaces in her pocket, despite her disability she’d been able to climb up and take them from a very rich home, Sofia kept to herself and had a small dingy apartment where she hid her things having no choice but to lie low as she didn’t want to be caught once more by her grandmother and used as a weapon against other shadow masters. Heading through the park it was quite late and the stink of the city was as ever overpowering, wanting to just shift and sleep in the park she knew she could not, as ever she was hiding herself and laying low, she had no choice. A bright flashlight flashed into her eyes, not wearing sunglasses as it was dark the woman winced before hiding it trying to see who it was, the voice however she knew when he spoke coldly“Well well well, Sofia, living like a rat to try and hide? Surely you know our mistress will provide? Come back home.” Snorting when he spoke the shifter smirked “Farid you poor thing, you’ve been manipulated by her into believing the sun shines out of her ass, go back and be a slave like you? Never.” He smashed the flashlight into her face, stunning her momentarily before he slammed into her her, struggling Sofia drew out her knife and stabbed him only to find he was wearing body armour this time “My my you’ve learnt” they struggled before she was finally able to fend him off, she had a broken bloody nose and was going to bruise up nicely by the morning but for now she was free. Finding a place to sit and catch her breath she wound up asleep there, awake after the sun had risen instantly her eyes started streaming every place where the sun hit her silvery skin it felt like burning, unable to see properly she fumbled trying to get back to her hidden den of an apartment, stumbling and falling over several times, so crippled by the sun and the silver in her veins.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Silver Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Heart   Silver Heart I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:12 pm

Deciding to enjoy her day off, Sarah was wandering through the park on an early morning walk. It was something she liked to do often, there was something about the park that was peaceful and comforting, and it helped settle her after her hard work as a nurse, and her often difficult night shifts. Spotting someone who seemed to be injured, since they were stumbling and falling, the pretty young woman hurried over, reaching out to them but not touching them just yet, just in case it wasn’t what she thought. “Are you alright? Can I help you?” Ever cautious that it could be a drunk who would turn on her, she stayed a safe distance, but not too far away that she couldn’t help if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Silver Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Heart   Silver Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Pain. Pain. Pain. That was the only sensation she could focus on, unable to see properly in the light that to her was as harsh at it would be in a desert a somewhat wary but concerned voice rang in her ears the only sense of hers that wasn’t being assaulted by being out in the sun. Stumbling and falling again she landed with a thud in the earth, biting her tongue on impact she spat out a mouthful of blood, how pathetic was she, having gone from being a shadow master of decent power and in love that somebody that had cared about her to this. A weakened tortured thing that was barely a creature writhing in the dirt, finding the energy to move her arms and to push herself up into a sitting position, streaming green eyes that were inflamed and red looked up trying to see the person who had spoken to her. Was it safe to get this stranger involved, although her survival instinct overruled that brief concern for somebody else “Yes, please, I cant see very well and need to get home” she didn’t expect people to do things out of the goodness of their hearts so she offered a carrot on a stick for the woman “I can make it worth your while” she had all sorts of things that she’d stolen over the centuries surely there would be something nice that she could give the woman who in the bright light appeared to be mostly a shadowy blur. Pain. Her skin felt like it was burning, the longer she stayed in the sun the more likely it would be that her skin would start cracking, getting up slowly using her arms to try and keep her balance as best as she could. Perhaps Farid was correct, perhaps it would be better to go back to Ice, where she wouldn’t feel quite as pathetic, the yearning was one she would not, could not go through with, she would be used to keep Killian and Jet in check along with whatever other shadow masters that cropped up and her sense of family towards Killian and respect for Jet was enough of an obstacle that kept the yearning just a yearning and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Silver Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Heart   Silver Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 9:58 pm

Unfortunately unable to give the woman any sunglasses or anything to help her, Sarah moved forward and took hold of her arm. “Okay, where do you live? I’ll help you get there.” She looked like she had a broken nose too, but the young nurse filed that away as not that important at the moment. It was more important getting her to somewhere she felt safe and then they could figure out what to do next. Getting an answer, she supported the injured woman carefully as they headed that way, ending up in a dark hidden space that she kept her thoughts to herself about. It wasn't her place to be critical of where people lived, she'd have reasons to why she was here. That wasn't really her concern either, the young nurse was far more concerned about any injuries the woman had.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Silver Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Heart   Silver Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 1:15 pm

The chronic pain had flared up and it was like being burned by hellfire, it felt like it took several years before they finally reached the dark rooms. Breathing a sigh of relief once she was inside, Sofia moved to find a seat and rubbed her face leaving her hands over her eyes, blocking out everything else as she recovered slowly from the effects of being out in the sun. Taking a breath she lowered her hands and studied the stranger, eyes red, lids puffy and swollen, finally the woman came into focus. "i owe you for getting me back home safely, My names Sofia" while most would have just left her there, this human had helped her and thus Sofia offered her, her name, something she didn't give very often. If asked what was wrong with her,she intended to use the excuse of having a rare condition that meant she was allergic to the sun. "If you've the time take a seat and I can bring you a drink" she'd have to find something pretty for the pretty young woman to thank her for helping her, she'd stolen some nice things from some french noble women several hundred years ago so perhaps something from then would work quite nicely. It didn't matter that she was tired, she could curl up and rest later, for now business had to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Silver Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Heart   Silver Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 9:11 pm

Having helped the woman into a seat, Sarah took a quick glance around the small place and rummaged around for a bowl to fill with warm water as well as a cloth. “Oh don’t be silly. Here, your nose looks broken. That should get seen to fairly quickly so it doesn’t heal crooked.” She was far more concerned about the self-proclaimed Sofia’s welfare than anything else right now. “Then you need to rest as much as you can.” Hiding most of her concern, the young woman managed a warm smile when she met Sofia’s gaze. “I’m Sarah.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silver Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Heart   Silver Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Heart
Page 1 of 1