The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Revolution Assassins Rp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

William is an Assassin, during the time of the beginning of the American Revolution he is sent into the frontier to recruit new assassins.

Last edited by Raven on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Jared raised his eyebrows "Why exactly did he burn our home, he had nothing to gain from it, and explain your tribes codes of honor and the like. My friend" he gestured to the female "was not impressed with the way your guest had been treated, a guest is a guest even if there under force"

Lana rolled over until she was on her side, pushing herself up onto her knees she crouched over slightly wriggling at the bonds. Luckily for her he had tied them pretty messily, slipping out of the bonds she left the room, finding where her weapons and things had been stored she attatched her sword, and pistols back to their proper places. The coin slipped into a pocket and her various other items such as lockpicks and vials of poison were slipped into place. As an after thought she stole one of the assassin hidden blades that had been left by some unwary assassin. Slipping it on and tightening the leather that held it in place she deftly left the den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:15 pm

William let his muddy gaze meet Jared's, holding no emotion yet somehow managing to seem friendly and welcoming at the same time. He had been in this position once, the people he loved dead, without any reason or any answers. "I do not know why the Templars' destroyed your home, but I do intend to find out their purpose for doing such an awful thing. As for the Creed..." The young, inky-haired assassin lowered his chin slightly, a bit of emotion seeping into his muddy eyes, the love for the people in this den. William explained the ways of the Creed with a soft, sincere voice, not making eye contact again until he was done, ready to address the final question. "And, I assure you out guest is quite fine. I know you do not know her, but that woman could get out of iron cuffs without a scratch on her." He grumbled out the last part with a light hint of frustration, it was not his first experience with her. In fact, the thin pink scar that trailed along his chin and over his lips was proof of that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Jared nodded content "Then we will join" he glanced at the two behind him and spoke in the natives soft language, his voice appeared different when he spoke in his native tongue. It was more deeper and less unsure, he flicked his dark brown gaze to William "what do we have to do?" he kept all of his emotions well hidden away slightly curious as to how william knew the woman. His dark brown eyes flicked to the woman behind him who had dark brown hair and doe brown eyes "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 am

William nodded, gratefully, as Jared agreed to join the creed. Muddy eyes traveled from person to person before he moved forward without a word, gesturing for the little group to follow them. He strode through room after room before coming to the back of the den, a long wooden table stretching across the far wall. Upon the table sat various bits and bobs, and piles of different colored robes like the white ones he was wearing. William quickly gathered three faded gray sets, just like the ones Benny was wearing. The ones used for training, they were light and easy to move in, perfect to get used to the Creed. Holding them on the palm of one hand he turned to the group, shifting to give them to Jared. "Put these on. Oh, and Benjamin," He added Benny's name at the last moment, turning to the assassin. "here." Will murmured, holding out a set of white robes to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:53 am

Jared nodded taking them his longish hair framing his dark featured face, he moved and soon reappeared in the light gray robes. He still had his bow and arrow as well well as a feather in his hair. He had his iron tomahawk as well he had a determined look to him that warned them that he would not forget his heritage or his skills with bow and tomahawk. He spoke to the others in the whispering language and they moved off to get changed as well. A Novice in a gray robe suddenly burst in panting, looking over at William and Benny he said "Shes escaped, no clue how she did it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:57 pm

William let a scowl cross his soft features, turning an putting both his hands on two metal bracers, hidden blades. He tossed them to Jared before handing a third to the woman whom he did not know the name of before turning to Benny. "Benjamin, come along." He growled out, this would be the young man's first task as a full assassin. Glittering muddy eyes shifting to Jared. "Come or stay, your choice." He muttered before pulling the thick white hood up over his head and moving swiftly out of the room, Benny on his heels.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Jared caught them putting one on he gave the other to the other male and followed them dark almost black eyes watching them. He pulled up his own gray hood eyes becoming two dark flashes under the hood that threw his face into such relief, he wondered why this annoyed William so before he kept his mouth shut. It was rude to ask such questions of ones teacher, he gritted his teeth and moved along quicker.

Lana had anticipated such a thing and was waiting for them, with bright flashing green eyes she was sitting on the railing of a ship. She'd found an apple on her travels and was calmly biting into it, she and William were old friends, well as old as one could be, she was 28 whilst he was much younger than she was. The tattoo on her back was slightly visible peeking through the collar of her white shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:15 pm

William took one look at the bustling Boston street and offered a low sigh, turning and swinging himself up onto the roof of the den in one swift movement. The young assassin stopped, glancing over his shoulder at Benny, who was hauling himself over the side of the building. "I would say split up, but you know who we're dealing with. Lets check the harbor first, it's the closet way out of the town." His Welsh accent was strong on certain words, tapering and faint on others, as though he were almost losing it after all this time away from home. Without another word the dark haired boy turned and bounded off over the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Jared climbed up after them, watching William bound off he sighed imagining that he was in the forest once more he leapt landing on another roof choosing his own path and yet keeping up with william. His eyes were focused straight ahead already plotting out his next movements whilst his feet moved pushing him along landing where he ordered them to.

Lana had finished her apple and tossed the core into the water, grinning seeing the distant figures as they leapt across the rooftops she moved to leap onto the wooden harbor deck and waited. William loathed her because she had used him before he had figured out that she was with the templars and she had given him the charming lip scar. One personality was just far too boring,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 pm

William pulled himself faster across the rooftops, glittering eyes flicking over to the harbor in the distance, only to see a lithe figure standing on the deck, just watching. A scowl formed on his face once more, though this time as the end of the rooftop neared he simply let himself fall, landing with a thud against the hard cobble street and turning, moving at a fast pace toward the harbor, pushing away anyone who got in his way. Lana just made him furious.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:51 pm

She chuckled as he vanished from the rooftops, using this against him she moved off, heading down through some side streets she clambered up the side of a building so that by the time he got to where she had been she was now standing on a roof top further down a ways. She glanced back at him an amused look on her face, her sly cunning mask was on at the moment, oh it gave her a rush to see him so angry. She tilted her head noting the other two figures, bounding off she easily pushed Jared off one roof and onto the ground before she pounced tackling Benny she ended up sitting on him he own assassins blade to his throat "well hello again" she said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Benny fixed his glittering green eyes up at the woman placed on his chest, white hood falling against the tiled roof, and dark brown hair spilling around his face in a feathery mess. The young assassin's heart was beating. He was obviously less confident in himself and in what he could to than William. You could see this by the way he looked for directions from the young man, the way he held himself an arms length behind in travels. He said nothing, having not sarcastic retort waiting on the tip of his tongue like William would have. Instead, Benny simply stared up at Lana, glittering eyes swimming with a mix of different emotions.

William pressed his back against the wall behind him. The dark-haired man had slipped into an alley once he noticed Lana standing on a rooftop near the end of the street, and now he watched silently, waiting for the right moment to silently slip up the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Her own green eyes were composed hard to read, she flicked on a cold indifferent mask as she read his emotions easily tilting her head ever so slightly. Chocolate colored locks that were on the wavy side of curly hung down her face framing it, pale pink lips were pressed together eyebrows arched. She tilted her head to the other side much like an enquiring cat, before a sly grin appeared on her face.

Jared murmured "What is the plan" having appeared moments earlier from the shadows, he stood beside the black haired man his own straight locks hanging down his pale face. dark eyes watching him, the male had a general air of mystery to him as well as a strong scent of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Benny drew in a deep breath, though the silence was killing him, especially with the odd look that was flickering in her gaze. "You look like a cat." Was all that slipped from his mouth in a slight murmur, his tone quiet but surprisingly not shaky.

William didn't turn to look at the new assassin at his side, his muddy gaze stayed locked on the pair on the rooftop. His white hood had been pushed back slightly by the wind, showing his clenched jaw line, lips pressed into a thin white line. Worry was clear on his face, a worry that nobody ever saw. A worry for his baby brother, the only family he had left. "Benjamin is going to choke up there." Was all that slipped from his mouth before he turned, diving deeper into the dark alley and climbing up to the rooftop from behind the building. He needed some kind of leverage.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Lana laughed slightly the laugh suprisingly soft "You look like one too" her words were amused, knowing that she had limited time, the hidden blade vanished. Well now she had three options, she could kill him, she could use him as a hostage or she could vanish... hmm, green eyes were calculating in their pretty face in which they were set. The sly mask was still in place before she made up her mind, for now she would watch and wait, in a quick movement she was off his chest and had vanished, preforming a leap of faith into a haystack that was being drawn by a pair of horses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:49 pm

William watched as Lana leaped from the rooftop and out of sight, leaving a stunned Benny laying against the dark roof. Though from Will's position and state of mind, he could be any number of things, including dead. The assassin pushed himself forward on silent feet, hood being pushed off his head as he started forward. The dark-haired boy was by his brother's side in moments, breathing a deep sigh as he saw the boy was unharmed. One pale hand pulled Benny up by his right arm, a scowl on his face. "Next time move, brawd bach." He growled out quietly.

Benny looked up through slightly guilty eyes, looking much like a dog who knows he's in trouble, but he said nothing. Instead he simply watched as Will moved toward the center of the roof, running a hand through his dark hair, his mind clearly working for a new idea.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Jared pulled himself up standing there silently, watching the two before flicking his eyes away "I assume we are going after her then?" his words were short, she was not a foe to be underestimated he saw that now. His blood was pulsing in the thrill of the chase, he wanted to be after her and longed to test out his own skills against the formidable female.

Once the cart turned a corner she was out of it and moving through the side streets, the interesting young assassin occupied her mind for a moment before it was shoved away with expert ease. Heading up to a hill that looked over boston she smirked. Getting onto her handsome brown horse she paused for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:02 pm

William turned around, passing Jared and pulling Benjamin closer to him with one fist in his new white robes. "Stay behind me." He growled to the boy before tugging him to the side and pushing past. William landed on the cobbled street quietly, Benny just paces behind, and started winding through the city.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Lana had gotten out the documents she had stolen and was reading through them, ditching her horse she dismounted and with a smack of its haunches sent it galloping into the city causing chaos. Mm she loved a good dose of chaos at 3 in the afternoon, with that she moved off heading to one of the templar forts within the city to drop off the papers after that she'd go out and explore the city some more. Perhaps the tunnels under the city, it would be good to commit their lay out to her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:16 pm

William growled under his breath, stepping into a side alley and pulling Benny with him before leaning against the brick wall behind him. William was frustrated and angry, but most of all tired. He was exhausted after the travel back to town, sleeping only a couple hours every other night because of his paranoia, he wasn't ready for a chase like this, and having to worry about Benny wasn't helping. "Benjamin, just. Just go back to the Den. Jared, see if you can find her." He murmured lightly, pointing up, as if to say get an aerial view.

Benny moved forward, mouth parted to protest, but the hard glare William shot him made the young man shut up. He pulled the hood up over his head and turned, looking down the alleyway for a moment before moving quietly along, obeying his order.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Jared nodded, silently pulling himself upward his hood falling back and the sleeves dropping down his arm to reveal some rather toned arms. Pulling himself up and looking around he moved to stand on a chimney staring around he noted the disruption of the horse, dropping down he said calmly "There is a horse causing havoc in the market, it appears to have come from the hill, i can probbaly track her from there"

Dropping off the information then slinking back into the city the sly woman kept to the shadows heading for one of the entrances to the underground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:23 pm

William nodded, pulling himself forward and slipping out onto the street without another word. The dark-haired assassin moved silently, winding through the throngs of people milling about, making his way toward the hill on the outskirts of town.

Benjamin let out a huff, glancing over his shoulder to see William already gone. He didn't have to do as he was told all the time right? William had gotten to were he was by taking risks. So could Benny. The young assassin slipped quietly down back alleys, thinking of where to start.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Hearing footsteps Lana paused, flashing green eyes flicked up and saw an assassin, moving she pinned the assassin up against a wall. An eyebrow raising as the scant light showed her it was the boy from before, raising her eyes she let him go moving away slightly "come to catch me by yourself huh?" she asked coldly watching him a cold uncaring mask in place.

Jared inspected the area then lead the way to the templar fort "She went in there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:54 am

Benny clenched his jaw shut as Lana pinned him against the wall behind him, glittering green eyes blazing with curiosity. Would she kill him now, now that he was more than obviously alone? But no, one look at his face and she slipped away, letting him go once more. "Why don't you kill me?" He murmured, dark brown hair falling before his eyes as he stared at the Templar.

William cast his muddy gaze on the Templar den, though he would not be able to enter there, especially not dressed the way he was. Like the classic assassin. If he was lucky she wouldn't still be there, she would be out terrorizing the streets, it seemed to be her favorite pass time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:32 pm

She raised an eyebrow "There was no reason to" she laughed softly, darkly moving over to him within reach but somehow more distant. "I don't care what side im on, hell im only with the templars because they pay better than the Assassins, As soon as the money stops flowing im gone, selling their secrets to the highest bidder" she smirked watching him "oh give your brother a kiss from me" she winked "Hes still rather sore about that one time" with that she laughed cunningly and moved off. Heading through the shadows knowin gthat he'd most likley follow, she herself was not entirely sure why he was still alive, she suposed it was because he had called her a cat and she had called him one in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Revolution Assassins Rp
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fandom Roleplay-
Jump to: