The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No rest for the Wicked

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

No rest for the Wicked Empty
PostSubject: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:58 pm

A collection of stray dogs and house pets on the streets, they know not what the place they live in is called and so simply call it the city. Others call it the cess pit or hell, there is the uptown districts known as the Heaven District whilst the lowest trashiest part of town is called hell. The rest is known collectivley as the city or to some with dry senses of humor purgatory, there are pampered pooches and abused fighting dogs. Anything and Everything can happen here.
For the dogs known as Lucifer [luci] and Arioch, they are in actuallity angels that have been messed over with by the arch angel Gabriel. Gabriel put together a strong spell that only he can undo and turned them into dogs, when they find him will they choose to remain dogs? thats half of the fun of the journey so put on your big boy pants and get to it!
Characters
Arioch - Stray
Joshua - Stray
Lucifer - Fighting dog
Roseadora - Loner-stray
Sakura - Technically a housepet as her owner died
Thomas - Housepet
Haytham - Disjointed house pet [he has a family but is pretty distanced from them, going to them for shelter and attention]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Arioch hated this. Sure, he loved dogs, dogs were wonderful, good companions. He didn't want to be one! Here he was, stuck in the body of a Doberman. He tended to remain a stray, having teamed up with a mutt by the name of Josh. He'd been grabbed for a few dog fights, before. These ones didn't even bother breeding or training half the dogs they threw into the ring. Currently, he was cornered again. He had no wings in his canine form, no way to escape. He snarled, biting one of the humans. He didn't blame Josh for hiding. Josh knew Arioch could fight and always come out fine. Josh could fight fine but, he wasn't the type to survive well in a staged dog fight. He felt a needle slide into him, sedating him lightly. With that, he had a muzzle strapped onto him and was taken and placed in a cage in the back of a van.

Thomas lay in the backyard of his home, in his dog house on the pillow. The fence was chain, instead of wood, easy enough to peer into or out of. His head hung out of the shelter, resting on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Sakura watched from her own cage within the van, her brown eyes were uncaring and to be honest slightly annoyed, she couldn't believe that she had gotten caught by the stupid fighters. She growled to herself "great down to hell we go" a leather muzzle kept her jaws closed apart from a little to allow her to breathe. The setter who until about 8 months ago had been a house pet wasn't looking forward to what had been her initation into the streets.

Rose was nosing through a fallen over Garbage can, she was too short to knock them over herself so she had to wait for others to knock them over, she was on the slim side as it was getting into winter and scraps became tougher to find. She shivered slightly glad for her double coat, her teddy bear little face hid the aggresive little dog that was underneath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Arioch shook the sedation off rather quickly before standing and slamming himself against the bars of the cage. The bars bent a small bit. He let out a low, deep, threatening growl. His eyes went to the setter nearby. He spoke through the muzzle, teeth clenched, "Damned humans." He paced a bit, mutter, "Hate them even more than before."

Joshua slid into a second alleyway. Arioch tended to understand the Josh wasn't a fighting dog, that he couldn't survive in one of those fights. Yet Arioch always came back without a single injury on him. He raised an eyebrow, slowing as he saw the smaller dog.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:51 pm

The irish setter blinked her brown eyes "eh, they haven't figured out how i keep escaping, they're so ready to think less of me because im a bitch" she smirked slightly "they keep wanting me to breed pups for their fights, idiots" she was resting just waiting until she actually had a chance of getting free.

Scenting another dog she whirled around her hackles raising, she hadn't seen this dog around before. Her dark warrior like eyes were focused on him, gray muzzle was lifted up to reveal rather clean white teeth. Rose always took good care of her fangs as they were her only mode of defense from others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Joshua raised an eyebrow at the smaller dog before nudging another can over as a form of peace offering. He did take something out of it, for himself. Once the piece of bone and meat was grasped, he backed away a little ways to lay down and gnaw at it, leaving the rest for her.

Arioch rolled his eyes, "Well, haven't stuck you in the ring, right? This will be my third time in." He chuckled darkly, "They always put a whole lot of money on me..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:11 pm

She perked her ears "oh no they have, bitch fights they call them, no pain no mercy" she said looking relaxed as anything "thats why they want pups from me, ive gotten into the habit of killing my foes" she flicked her nose under a paw "you musn't be very good if you keep getting caught"

She narrowed her eyes licking her chops she ignored his peace offering and moved into the other can nosing out some scraps she sat down in the can picking through the scraps ignoring the cloudy sky above that gave a grim promise of snow and cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Arioch raised an eyebrow at the female, "Says the one who, apparently 'kept escaping' and yet is in the cage, again." He wasn't above killing her, if she insulted him, again. Soon as the muzzle was off. He threw himself against the bars again and they bent even more, creaking. He may not have his wings but, he was still a damn angel. He had the strength, the healing, the mind reading. Just no wings and stuck in the body of a dog.

Joshua gave a light chuckle, raising an eyebrow at her as he tore into his meat. The little dog's aversion to what he'd offered was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:04 pm

"oh wow show off" she replied looking bored, she sat up and said "brute force really? delicate touch is needed" she used inncorrect grammar by mistake before she began pawing through the bars at the latch. She was rather determined yet her brown eyes were intelligent.

Rose glanced up at the chuckle and growled again, before she retreated into the can more feeling safe in there. IT would be harder for him to get to her in there even though it meant that she was trapped. She was fairly certain that she could duck through hsi legs and take off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Arioch rolled his eyes, "My dear, I really don't give a damn about your opinion. I'm not in the best of moods, quite obviously." He shrugged a little, smiling rather politely despite his words. Being stuck as a dog had ticked him off. He didn't care to keep his usual charming visage, he would be all demon in mind frame til he was out of here. Gabriel was getting a piece of his mind when he was done here. Hell, the whole thing was probably not even happening. Reality warping, like when he'd thrown the Winchesters into television shows. He wasn't aware that Lucifer was also trapped here.

Joshua tilted his head as he looked up from the meat, "Do you think i'm going to hurt you or something?" His voice was curious. He returned to his meat.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:55 pm

She tilted her head "you know, you and your language remind me of that other dog, what was his name" she blinked managing to get the door open she began scratching at the buckle of the leather muzzle "Lucinda? no no.... Lucy? perhaps" she got her claw stuck in the buckle and began working from there "heard it from a friend, he just turned up out of nowhere, undefeated, seems to enjoy tearing other dogs apart in elaborate ways" pulling off the muzzle she sighed taking in a deep breath. "Lucifer! thats it" she shrugged slightly "oh well, later big boy" she swatted his nose with her tail before she reared up on her back paws and unlatched the door before leaping out of the moving van.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Arioch paused. Lucifer was here, too? Well, tearing into others certainly sounded like him. He watched her go and sat down rather calmly. Maybe he' just let them take him, this time. Curiosity and all had gotten to him. He hoped it was the actual Lucifer. If it wasn't, he'd easily be taken care of, after all, Arioch still couldn't be killed by a simple dog. An angel trapped in a dog's body... that might be able to kill him. After all, angels could kill each other.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:04 pm

When they got there and the men walked around they swore "Fucking smart bitch got out again" a young man said with annoyance, he looked at Arioch "you again huh?" he shot Arioch with a sedative and picked up the cage. Shoving the unconsious dog into one of the holding pens he listened to the sound of dogs fighting and sighed "horrible business this but it pays the bills" the man was actually quite gentle and kind to the dogs feeding them extras when he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Arioch held still as he was dosed. He knew it would wear off quickly. He was being oddly cooperative, though he made it clear he'd still tear their faces off if given the chance. He felt himself drop off, body relaxing. After around fifteen minutes, the sedative wore off and his eyes opened. His head lifted off his paws and he glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Several of the older scarred dogs who were being used for breeding purposes were lying about growling at the new guy who apparently was fighting upstairs. One old battle scarred white mutt who had never lost a fight and was missing an eye growled to himself about how the guy hated humans more than the rest of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Arioch ignored them all. He stood, beginning to pace in his cage. The sedative had worn off entirely, by now. He didn't throw himself against the bars or anything. No, he merely waited. Waited and watched. Unlike most Dobermans, his ears and tail were uncropped. At every sound, the folded ears perked to listen.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:33 pm

There were sounds of cheering and the boss man came down "Well it looks like our two champions are going head to head, get him sent up to the pit" he looked over at Arioch before he moved back up. The keeper sighed pulling a few chains through pulleys the door in the back of the cage lifted up "go on then boy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Arioch raised an eyebrow at the keeper. Even though he was a dog, the expression seemed human-like, a sort of reaction to being treated like a dog, even though he currently was one. He stretched a bit, making certain to take his damn time before traipsing out through the door into the ring, as if this was nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:47 pm

A large black muzzled dog was waiting for him, covered in blood the stink of blood filled the air several body parts spread around. He bared his fangs in a snarl "oh god another one, when can i tear open some filthy mud men" the voice was familiar and rather haunting at how aggressive it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Arioch's fur bristled in reflex. His head tilted at the voice, "So... is it really you, then?" He ignored the blood and body parts. He'd lived in Hell before, this sort of thing really didn't bother him. The voice wasn't the only thing to alert him, the use of the term 'mud men' was a pretty dead giveaway. "Lucifer."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:11 pm

The other dog let his anger vanish suprisingly quickly "Arioch?" he took a couple of steps forward tilting his head "I am going to tear Gabriel apart when we find that unloyal ungrateful little shit" he snarled slightly at the thought of his arch angel brother before he loked back to Arioch his loyal younger brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Arioch gave a sigh, "Yes, it's me." He frowned some, shaking his head a bit at the thought of Gabriel. This was just ridiculous, annoying, enraging. Why he would have done this was beyond him. "Well, I suppose he's not known as a trickster for no reason." His head tilted a bit at his brother. He could hear people beginning to question the fact that they weren't fighting.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 pm

The other dogs tail wagged slightly, he stepped forward more lightly giving a woof before he sighed "you shouldn't be here brother, you should be in your angel form" he frowned slightly at least he lucifer wasn't on his own anymore. He glared up at the humans hearing them complaining, he turned and with a savage snarl growled at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Arioch moved forward, closing the distance til they were about a foot apart, "And so should you. I don't know if any others were... put into this position but, it seems we're both dogs, now. For the time being, that it." He ignored the humans fully, letting them get angry. First one that tried anything would get bitten, badly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 pm

He nodded "lets get out of this dog fighting area, i want to tear into some mudmen" he ignored the humans now closing the distance to lightly touch his muzzle to his brothers before he turned and inspected the high wooden walls that had them in such a pit. He gathered himself and ran leaping up high using his extra strength to power him over the walls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No rest for the Wicked
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Animal Roleplay-
Jump to: