The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No rest for the Wicked

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

A collection of stray dogs and house pets on the streets, they know not what the place they live in is called and so simply call it the city. Others call it the cess pit or hell, there is the uptown districts known as the Heaven District whilst the lowest trashiest part of town is called hell. The rest is known collectivley as the city or to some with dry senses of humor purgatory, there are pampered pooches and abused fighting dogs. Anything and Everything can happen here.
For the dogs known as Lucifer [luci] and Arioch, they are in actuallity angels that have been messed over with by the arch angel Gabriel. Gabriel put together a strong spell that only he can undo and turned them into dogs, when they find him will they choose to remain dogs? thats half of the fun of the journey so put on your big boy pants and get to it!
Characters
Arioch - Stray
Joshua - Stray
Lucifer - Fighting dog
Roseadora - Loner-stray
Sakura - Technically a housepet as her owner died
Thomas - Housepet
Haytham - Disjointed house pet [he has a family but is pretty distanced from them, going to them for shelter and attention]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Arioch smiled a bit, more with his eyes than his mouth. He followed Lucifer, glad that Gabriel hadn't gone farther with the joke. At least he wasn't a small dog, or a female dog. He leapt up, as well, startling some onlookers who then received rather nasty dog bites.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:34 pm

After tearing out a few throats of those he didn't like the looks of and darted out into the night.

Rose growled out "I don't trust any dog bigger than me" unfortunatly for the short dog that was the majority of dogs. She had come out of one of her first heats and it had been horrible for the small fae. She remembered some parts of it with a shudder, resolving to find a better place to hide next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Joshua gave a sigh, finishing the meat and leaving the bone for a moment, rolling onto his back to paw at the air for a moment, much like a pup. "I'm afraid that's going to be most dogs." He turned his head to look over at where she'd hidden, "Some cats, too."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:43 pm

"shut up! i can take cats stupid big dogs thinking they own the bloody place" came her annoyed yap from within her trashcan. She was well aware of how it made her stink, she'd probbaly go and wash it off in the fountain in the middle of the gardens. oh that was a good idea, cover heat stink with garbage stink, she nodded to herself. Good idea yes yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Joshua chuckled as she spoke. It was amusing to him. He rolled onto his stomach, sigh, "Surely we big dog aren't all that bad." He raised an eyebrow in the direction of the trash can, purely joking.

Arioch made it out of the building, following Lucifer. He gave a sigh, slowing his pace when they were out of range. Joshua was still probably pretty close to where Arioch had been caught, he tended to wait.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Rose got up sniffing around her tail sticking up in the air "you're all the same" she told him before she growled she shot forward her teeth sinking into the flesh of a large rat. Killing the rat with a few vicious shakes of her head she lay down and began eating it enjoying the taste of flesh meat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Joshua raised an eyebrow as he heard the fighting and killing of the rat. He crossed his paws, resting a greyish muzzle on them, "I don't think we are." He gave a small shrug, hazel eyes trained on where she was. "Like my partner and I are fairly different. Similar mindsets but, we're different." In truth, between the two, Joshua was the nice one, the caring one, innocent in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:54 pm

The red borderterrier with her gray 'beard' licked her chops lifting her head to watch him from dark brown eyes before she lowered her head and continued eating. She was good at hunting rats as she could get into many of the small spaces that they could, when she found herself on the outskirts of the town she always made an effort to hunt some of the rabbits that could be found.

Lucifer looked around before looking over at Arioch "do you have a place you are staying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Arioch nodded a bit, "A junkyard, of all places. It's actually well kept and... decent. I've been working with a partner, as well. He's full dog, though." It sounded ridiculous, him staying in a junkyard. Strangely, in the condition he was in, he couldn't afford to be picky about food or living arrangements.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Lucifer nodded his brown eyes sharp before he said "show me" he was not happy with being in the body of a dog even if it was a handsome creature. He swished his long haired tail and managed to look rather regal but annoyed.

Finishing her meal rose licked her chops before sitting back with a sigh her stomach full, she normally couldn't find rats in the cold weather so that was a treat. Many dogs looked down on her for eating rats and mice, but hey she survived because of it. She stood with a stretch stretching out each individual toe before turning "its been a blast" she said sarcastically before beginning to trot off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Arioch nodded a bit before taking off. He looked very different in contrast to Lucifer. He was short haired, smooth looking. Most Doberman had their ears and tails cropped to look more professional and more dangerous, his were not and they gave him a deceptively sweet appearance. He found the greyish, wire haired mutt in an alleyway. "Joshua." He had decided to grab the other dog before returning to the junkyard. Joshua's head lifted and his tail thumped dully for a brief second, "Wow. That was quicker than normal." His head tilted at the dog with his partner.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Lucifer perked his ears following his friend pausing as he saw a gray haired mutt, he flicked his ears "I am Azrael" he said, saying a name that he had gone by when Arioch had figured out that he was an angel. He preferred not to use Lucifer as for some strange reason evyerone then saw him as evil. He lashed his tail, stupid humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Joshua smiled a bit, "Hello." Arioch sighed, "Azrael is an old friend of mine. He wishes to see where we've been staying." Joshua nodded, standing and stretching, "All righty." He waited for Arioch's cue before bolting off towards the junkyard. Arioch smiled at Lucifer, "He's rather simpleminded but, he's loyal and comes in handy in a pinch."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Lucifer raised his eyebrows "I see, I see" he flicked his ears and said "lets be off then" he paused scenting the female who had been scouting around and let out a snort he moved off into a lean moving gait. His mouth opening slightly to let his tongue roll out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:06 am

Arioch ran easily, though he wasn't as fast of pace as Joshua. The mutt seemed like he could win any agility contest at a dog show, if he weren't a mutt. The angel kept his own, swift pace, however, leading into the junkyard that, as said, was oddly well kept. The two Rottweilers who seemed the be the guard dogs for the place slunk away as soon as they saw Arioch. He paid them no attention, leading Lucifer towards a section that had a tarp slung up like a roof, a couple of old mattresses and pillows inside. It was clear that the two dogs had set the entire thing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No rest for the Wicked   No rest for the Wicked - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No rest for the Wicked
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Animal Roleplay-
Jump to: