The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace vs Lana

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Click for Lanas Bio
Aces bio

A story in which the infamous Lana gets an innocent boy dragged into a world of conspiracy betrayal and fear

Last edited by Raven on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:14 pm

The woman walked through the crowded streets blending in well, she was busy collecting information on someone who was very important to her Client. Lana had no sense of honor or justice, whoever had the most coin had her under their command although she would always do things her way. People who needed to be killed turned up hung by their own intestines, while other people described talking to a woman, she was the best at what she did. And what she did was collect information, the first plan was to get caught by the police, they were easy to fool, a innocent look appeared on her face and she rushed up to a couple of police men speaking in rapid french looking frantic.
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Sighing, a man with light olive skin ran a calloused hand through silver hair that seemed to have blonde streaks. His hand ruffled the silvery hair, while his eyes (also silver) scanned through the crowd, searching for a particular woman that was nowhere to be seen. Dropping his arm, Ace glared at his watch which read twelve thirty, as if it was the case of the mess he was in. She had promised him that she wouldn't be late, but here he was, waiting for her. Again.
Close by, Ace heard a woman speaking quickly in a foreign language to a pair of police men. From what he could see, the woman had chocolate brown hair, and fair skin, but her face was out of view. Sighing again, he scanned the crowd for what seemed to be the hundredth time, angry and disappointed that she had not come yet, and was making him wait. He didn't know how much longer he would wait for her, seeing as he had been leaning against that wall for almost twenty minutes.
It was going to be a long day...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:36 pm

She 'stumbled' into the police men lifting his hand cuffs with a couple of easy movements the two were handcuffed together and on the ground. She took her time finding the letter and held it between her fingers "thank you fellas" she said in a mocking amused tone. She turned green eyes glittering with amusement as she sauntered forward blending into the crowd once more. Her attention was half caught by a silver haired boy, perfect, she walked past him slipping the documents into his pocket in a light brush she smirked hearing more policemen come. She turned heading into the depths of the mall a smirk on her face, this was all going to plan, pulling out the actual scrap of paper that had been the whole point of the mission she slipped down standing in a store reading it with interest.
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:39 pm

With all of the commotion that the chocolate-brown haired woman was making, Ace did not see or hear anything. All of his senses were focused on looking for his late date, the one that was meant to show up about twenty minutes ago. Running his right hand through his hair yet again, Ace was just about to give up and leave when a woman walked right past him, in fact, she brushed herself lightly against his side. Turning around to look at the woman, he saw that it was the same that had been talking to the pair of police men just before.
Shrugging, he turned back around, ignorant to the fact that the document the chocolate-brown haired woman had been carrying was now in his pocket. His silver eyes caught sight of a group of police men, all bunched up around something. His curiosity was sated when they pulled back. One of them pointed in his general direction, and he looked behind him, but could see nothing out of the ordinary.
They walked up to him, and he weakly smiled, unsure of what was going on. "Turn out your pockets young man." One of the police men said, and he reached into his pockets obediently. What he pulled out was not his phone, but instead, a document. It was instantly grabbed out of his hand, and a pair of hand cuffs was placed around his arms before he could even blink.
"You are under arrest for stealing those documents." Staring at the police men, Ace had a look of confusion upon his young, handsome face. "What? I swear I, I don't know what that is or where it came from!" One of the police leaned in close to his face. "You can tell that to the judge."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Lana slunk through the police station pausing as she passed a cell that held the man with the silver hair and eyes, she raised her eyebrows slightly moving up to stand infront of the bars. A hand curled around one of the bars amusement on her features "so we meet again" she said lightly emerald green eyes watching him with slight interest. This boy could be an asset to the 28 year old, she did like having people in her favor. She decided to wait for him to recognize her first.
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Ace sat down on the hard bed, his light olive-coloured face in his hands; a soft moan escaped his lips. They had taken everything he had, all but the clothes on his back, including his precious phone. He wouldn't be able to text his date saying that he couldn't come, but then after a few moments, he realized that he didn't care anymore. She had been consecutively late to all of their dates, even when she promised that she wouldn't be.
Standing up abruptly, Ace walked over to the far wall and banged his right fist against the hard, solid concrete. Pain seared through his hand, but he just stood there; arms slightly above his head, palms against the cool surface, his forehead rhythmically beating against the concrete. One thought plagued his mind, over and over again, running in circles. Where had the document come from?
At the sound of a female voice, Ace spun around to see a woman that had chocolate brown hair, and was staring at him with emerald green eyes. One of her hands was curled around an iron bar, and a look of amusement was upon her face. It took him a few seconds to recognize the hair, but when he did, he strode up to the bars, his silver eyes cold and hard. "It was you, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 pm

"now now, im not here to point fingers" she pulled a lock pick out from a pocket and crouched down, eyeing the lock she placed the pick in there as well as the other piece, yes this would make him less wary. Smiling as the lock pinged she put her things away and opened the door "come this way or you'll get caught and shoved back in there" she smirked slightly wearing a business like mask as if this were a common thing for her.

She turned and headed down the various corridors knowing that she had only twenty minutes to get her shit and get out before the feed that she had for the tapes up where they montiered the cameras ran out. Heading down into the police archives she began flipping through the papers knowing that for the moment she was on the side of 'good' merely because they paid her well for the job. She was being paid to find evidence that confirmed the corruption of the police in the city.
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:39 pm

His eyes narrowed slightly at her next words, and barely restrained himself from banging against the iron bars and shouting obscenities at her. It was her fault that he was in this mess, she had stolen that document and slipped it into his pocket without him realizing. But when the woman pulled a lock pick from a pocket and bent down so she was eye-level with the lock, he stepped back suspiciously, unwilling to trust her after the last incident.
When the lock opened, the woman put her things away and opened the door, before speaking with a smirk on her face. He scowled and clenched his fists, almost deciding to stay in the cell. But then again, he was only in there because of her, so he quickly followed, his silver eyes constantly darting around for the uniform of a police man.
Ace followed the woman down various corridors, and although he attempted to memorize the way (backwards), he soon gave up after what seemed like the tenth turn. They headed down into the police archives and the woman began flipping through papers, while he stood there stiffly, still looking around nervously. It wasn't in his nature to break rules, in fact, he hated to break rules. But he knew that the only way to get out of the place was to follow her.
After a silent minute with the only sound of rustling sheets of paper and his own shallow breathing, Ace looked at the woman and spoke in a soft voice. "Why did you frame me?" His question was simple, and the way he said it made him sound naïve and young, which he certainly was, and had no reason to hide. But he really wanted to know the answer, and looked at her, his silver eyes still cold and hard, the complete opposite of his almost trembling voice.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:56 pm

"I didn't choose you specifically, it was merely chance" she said off handedly finding some evidence she photographed it as well as several other things. Mentally calculating how much time she had left she smirked slightly, timre pressure brilliant. She sped up quickly putting things back in place and shoving her phone into her back pocket. She tilted her head to the side and smiled closing her eyes slightly looking expressivley innocent before she let the smile go and said "lets get out of here shall we? we'll need to use" she looked up "the air vents, hope you can be quiet" she climbed up opening the air vent shaft "come on" she said before she clambered up pulling herself into the vent.

Well this had been one of her more interesting missions that was for sure, she normally ended up getting locked up and breaking out expressivley for the purpose of breaking out. She removed her shoes to make minamil sound and began moving through the vents quietly,it was rather cliche but they were the best way out. her mind was opening different doors wondering what personality to use with the naive boy.
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Ace made no comment and instead turned his head to look around, still nervous that they'd be found. Surely by now the guards would have seen that his cell was open, and he was no longer in there, and possibly right then they were searching for him, when all he'd done was wait for his date! Mutely growling in frustration, his hand roughly ran through his silky, silvery hair, messing it up so his fringe hung across his face, partly obscuring his vision.

Just when he was about to snap at the woman, to tell her that they should go, she spoke first, leaving him with his mouth half-open. When she said that they'd be using the air vents, and hoped that he was quiet, he narrowed his eyes, but followed quickly. Of course he could be quiet when he wanted to, he wasn't just some big, lumbering idiot.

Pulling himself into the vent, he removed his sneakers, but kept his hold on them. They were extremely expensive, and he didn't want to leave anything behind that the police could use against him. Then he would have a criminal record, which was the one thing that he never wanted to have. Ace crawled through the vents with slight difficulty, as the sneakers made it hard to use his hands effectively against the smooth surface without making noise. He hoped that they would get out of the vents soon, as the longer they took, the more easily it would for the police to find them.

But it wasn't his fault that they were crawling through the air vents, it was the girls'. She was to blame for the mess he was in, and as soon as they were outside and free, he would make sure that they never met again...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:27 pm

She kept quiet keeping going in a very strong direction, they passed over a couple of vents she didn't bother looking behind her to warn him she just moved more carefully and took a few detours after that. She froze hearing the alarm finally being sounded, rolling her eyes and slipping on a mocking mask she whispered "took them long enough" with quick movements the attractive but infuriating woman moved forward taking them on the more direct way out. Sliding down the chute and landing neatly on her feet she moved out of the way and slipped on her own shoes, this was highly amusing to the mocking mask that she wore on her face. The guy was adorable in the way that he acted like a five year old, she did hope that he realised that he wouldn't be able to go home now due to the fact that he was a wanted 'criminal' then again if he asked nicely she could hack into the computer system and delete their records of him.

She called up "Come on Shiro, unless you want to be caught again"
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:17 pm

OMG I am so sorry for the long wait! School got the best of me and I got sick, so I had no muse to post with =(
But I hope this uber-long post makes up for it. ,,,=^.^=,,,
(652 words O.o)

Ace kept quiet as he mulled over his thoughts, absently following the chocolate-haired woman. He had no idea what he would do once they escaped, apart from leaving the woman and never looking back. But it was then that he paused, in thought and body. He could not leave her, for the police would keep looking for him until he was found, and he would surely be sentenced to jail for the rest of his life. It was a lose-lose situation for him: leave the woman and face a life in jail, stay with the woman, possibly get killed or harmed from whatever she did.

The soft sounds of clothing rubbing gently across the smooth, shiny surface of the air vents grew steadily softer, and Ace hurriedly crawled forward to catch up with the woman. He didn't want to get left behind and have to find a way out himself. When he finally caught up to her after a few agonizing moments, she suddenly froze as the alarm rang out and he crawled straight into her. With a soft grunt and a wince, he pulled back. "Sorry." His voice was barely a whisper, and there was a slight echo as it rebounded on the sides.

They quickly continued, and soon the chocolate-haired woman slid gracefully down the chute and landed neatly on her feet, which she quickly slipped into her shoes. With his hands on the near-vertical edge, Ace stared over the edge, his silvery fringe obscuring his sight slightly, as he looked down at the ground. Silver eyes met the woman's face, and he could see a mocking look on his face. But it didn't infuriate him, and he averted his eyes to stare back at the ground, silently murmuring encouragement to himself. It wasn't that far down, and if the woman could do it, then so could he.

Hesitantly getting into a sitting position, Ace dangled his long, tanned legs down over the edge, which his hands gripped so tightly they were almost white. Just as he was about to slide down, the woman's voice reached his ears, and his silver eyes sought her face, an expression crossed between a frown and a smile on his face, as if he was unsure of how to react to her words. Did she know how to speak Japanese, or was it just something that she had picked up? A thoughtful look crossed his handsome features, his eyes still on her face. Though, shippou would be a better word for him, as he had silver hair, not white hair.

After another second, Ace pushed off from the edge and slid down the chute, landing squarely on his feet, bending his knees slightly at the impact. Tipping ever so slightly to the side, he managed to regain his balance before falling over, which was easy as he was exactly six feet tall. Quickly slipping on his sneakers, he glanced up at the woman's face, his silver fringe once again hung over his face, obscuring the vision on his right side. It was then that he noticed her eyes were a emerald shade of green. The corners of his lips twitched up as he stood up from his slightly bent form, and stared almost directly into her eyes.

Running his hand through his silver hair again, he ruffled it at the back so it spiked up slightly, and looked around almost nervously. "Where to now...Miss?" The pause between his words reminded him that he didn't know her name yet, but he was too nervous to ask. And even though she had got him into trouble, he could not not act like a gentleman towards her, it just wasn't in his nature. Looking around again, he waited, almost impatiently for her to answer, so they could get out of the building and somewhere safe, before he would decide on whether to leave or stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 am

[Jesus christ, that more than ever makes up for it, i hope you're feeling better btw buddy]

Lana watched the various emotions running over the silver haired boys face, she did not miss the constant glancing up to inspect her face that the male seemed to do quite frequently. A brown eyebrow arched as he stared at her eyes, how cute. She could tell that he thought himself some kind of gentleman. Honestly Chivalry was long dead, she did not need any kind of ‘gentleman’ doing stuff for her she could survive quite well by herself. She had watched him convince himself that he could do it. She smirked mockingly before saying in a condescending tone “The names Lana, and you’re Ace, Do not trouble yourself with the wheres. Just know that I can get you to somewhere safe” she tilted her head to the side a wicked mask now in place “of course that requires you to trust me” smirking once more the rather beautiful woman turned and headed off.

Going down the small allyway she walked with confidence and an air of knowing exactly where she was, drawing on hermental map that she had made of the city she moved into a light jog knowing that the police would be after Ace soon. She didn’t care about him getting caught more worried with herself getting caught, then again she could always ditch him if the cops got close. Smirking to herself knowing that he wouldn’t be able to catch it as he was behind her she turned down another alley that lead out onto a road. The wind pushed her curly locks back over her shoulders, her shoes making light slapping noises against the tar seal that made up the road. Zig Zagging all over the town they eventually got to a neat small one storied house on the outskirts of the city, pulling out her lockpicks she picked open the door to one of her dens and walked in leaving the door slightly ajar for Ace to follow.

The house was small but comfortable, in the living room there was a wide screened television that had the look of never been used. The coffee table was made of a dark wood, on it was a fine layer of dust as well as a box of tissues and several pristine magazines. The floor of the house was all elegant floor boards that had been varnished, the couches were a dark grape color that contrasted with the dark walls of the living room. The kitchen was small but orderly and the dining room that was adjacent to it had a table made out of the same dark wood that the coffee table was made out of and chairs that matched. The real place of interest was the Study that was locked and had a simple but strong lock on it, it was a kind of lock that could not be picked, and within was documents and papers that she had gathered over the years filled with information and all kinds of other things. Her bedroom had a queen sized bed in it, that was decorated with the same grapey shades of purple, in general the house had an elegant feel to it.

Looking around the place that for now was currently home Lana smirked to herself, if Ace was determined to stick with her he’d have to dye his hair as his silver colored locks were a beacon for cops. He’d have to change his clothes and get a hair cut to completely change his looks. Noone knew who she looked like, she was the underdog the one who never existed whenever a crime was commited she wasn’t there. The woman was a mystery and an enigma, whatever had happened in her past was enough to have her create masks and a mind palace to hide what real person she was underneath. The elegant feather tattoo on her spine was the trade mark of a woman who trained people such as lana to have exactly the kind of skills that they’d need for gathering information. Turning around to inspect her home once more she sat on the couch crossing her legs and resting her hands on her knees. Her sleeves pulled up slightly revealing heavy horrible scars that encompassed her wrists. Emerald eyes shut and she began to plan her next movements, she needed to decipher the information that she had collected before she sent it on to the client that wished for the information in the first place.
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Heh, that's a long post o3o
*Glares at own short post*
And yes, I am feeling better, but still not great. And the heat isn't helping -_-

Ace saw the chocolate-haired woman smirk at him from behind his silvery fringe, before speaking to him in a snobbish tone, as if she thought she was intellectually superior to him. He grinded his teeth together to stop himself from snapping back at her, and instead stared directly into her face, flipping his hair back from his face, so his silvery fringe rested against the side of his head.

Lana.

He repeated the woman's name silently under his breath, making sure to remember it, so that he wouldn't have to ask again, and so that if the chance ever arose, he would have a name to go along with the face, to prove that he was innocent. But he doubted she would stay locked up, she seemed to be the type that couldn't even be stopped while inches from death.

Growling softly at her words of trusting her, Ace threw a silvery glance over his shoulder before hurriedly following the woman, no, Lana. The name rolled off his tongue easily as he mouthed it to himself, following her closely as they jogged slowly through the town, until they came upon a small, one-storied house on the outskirts of the town. Throwing a nervous glance over his broad shoulder, Ace waited for the click of the lock to open before walking in the door - which was held ajar by Lana.

The house was small, but not claustrophobic. The living room had a wide-screened television, a coffee table made of a dark wood, which also had a layer of dust and a box of tissues, not to mention the several magazines sprawled across it. His white sneakers squeaked softly as he walked along the wooden floor boards, taking in the room. The couches were a dark grape colour, contrasting to the dark walls of the room.

Pausing when Lana sat on the couch, crossing her legs and resting her hands on her knees. He could see scars that covered her wrists as the sleeves of her shirt pulled up slightly, and winced, almost taking a step back. The woman was definitely dangerous, he'd have to be extremely careful around her. Ace saw that her eyes were closed, and slowly shuffled to the side of the room, leaning his broad shoulders against its dark, hard surface. Crossing his tanned arms over his chest, he stared at Lana, his silvery fringe once again hanging in front of his face, but he made no move to brush it to the side.

The deafening silence went on for a few minutes, but his silver eyes never left the chocolate-haired woman, not even to check out the rest of the house. He was trapped, and as far as he knew, the only way out was the door that he had gone through. Not wanting to give Lana the chance to attack him with his back turned, he stared at her, until after what seemed an age, gave a soft cough to break the silence, as if he was clearing his throat, and that there was nothing strange about the situation. But that was the complete opposite of what was happening.

Blinking once, Ace let his silvery eyes wander for just a moment, taking in the room, before returning back to Lana, the corners of his lips ever so slightly twitching up into a smile, which would only be noticeable if one was standing directly in front of him. "What now, Lana?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Her eyes didn’t open as he coughed not bothering to break the silence, a slight smirk decorated her face when he eventually broke the silence her eyes still not opening. Sorting her thoughts into a neat order she said “You’ll need to dye your hair, its silvery color will get you noticed, change the style of it as well. You’d be best to change your clothes as well” she shrugged glittering green eyes opening to look at him “Of course you don’t have to do those things but I’d advise you to as you are on the run from the police now” slipping on a different mask this one of sweetness her face lit up in a kind innocent kind of smile.
“Theres a bathroom if you want to get changed, don’t worry I wont attack you, it’d take ages to get the blood out of the paint work” dark green eyes that were framed with brown lashes twinkled as she continued “theres different shades of hair dye in there also under the sink, and there are several exits out of the house as well” she lifted her hands above her head to interlock her fingers and stretch. Listening to the ligaments and muscles stretching she continued “you can sleep in the bed if you plan to stay, I don’t usually stay here as you can tell by the layer of dust everywhere”
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Taken aback at her words, Ace stared at her, his eyes widening slightly. He knew the police were looking for him, but to change his looks was something he never wanted to do. The hair, sure, that was fine, but the style wasn't. Didn't she know how hard it was to keep his hair in that style all day? Obviously not. Scoffing mentally, he lowered his eyes to look at his black leather jacket. It had cost a fortune, and there was no way he'd leave it behind, not for anything.

Jumping slightly at her next words, his silver eyes bore into her green eyes, attempting to find out if she was being truthful or not. After Lana finished speaking, he lowered his eyes. "Like I trust you." He muttered the words under his breath, and quickly strode over to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. Crossing his arms and leaning them against the door, he took slow, deep breaths before turning around, staring into the mirror.

Taking off his leather jacket, Ace let it fall to the ground by the door, and studied his reflection, before crouching down a rummaging through the cupboards for the hair dye. Standing up straight with black and brown, he frowned, unable to choose between the two. Setting them down, Ace closed his eyes and swapped them around, before picking one up, and looking at it. Figures, he would have black hair until his own hair grew longer and it became silver again.

~*~ SOMETIME LATER

Sighing softly, Ace stared at his reflection in the mirror, which was very different to what he was used to. His once silver and blonde hair was now a dark black, and instead of his usual hair style (Ruffled and spiky in the back with a long, one-sided fringe) it was now cut shorter and was all spikey, with just the hint of a fringe. Apart from that, he looked completely the same. But he still needed new clothes. Slipping his black shirt over his muscled chest, Ace hoped that Lana wouldn't mind him using her shower, and unlocked the door, walking back into the living room in his shirt and jeans with slightly wet hair.

With a tentative smile on his face, he walked across the wooden floor boards with bare feet, before standing against the same wall as before, looking at Lana. "You said something about clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Lana watched the look of annoyance on his face, his thoughts of how hard it was to look the way he was made her smirk wider. Wow if she didn’t know any better she’d call him a teenage girl, so obsessed with his looks really? How childish, the 25 year old moved to stand watching him through dark emerald eyes that sparked with mocking. She didn’t say anything however, watching his reaction to getting new clothes she chuckled darkly. Oh his biggest worry was his leather jacket? He had no idea of what the real world was like and she pitied him.

She switched her mask to a dark one saying coldly “My dear Ace, not trusting me has been the brightest thing you’ve done all year” watching him stride off to the bathroom she looked down at the scars on her wrists that stretched all the way around. Hearing the door slam and lock she sat back down on the couch this time letting her legs stretch out to touch the floor.

Her mind drifted back to another time when she was younge under the age of ten when the iron cuffs still were chained around her wrists. Her eyes darkened remembering the feel of the cool collar against her skin rubbing the skin raw just as the iron manacles chafed against her wrist. Getting transported back in time mentally, she remembered walking along her skinny wrists weighed down by the heavy chains. Her hair was short and cut like a boys, she looked up at a taller man who grinned down at her and spoke in French her native tongue.

Glancing up she appraised the ‘new’ Ace with dark green eyes “you look slightly different, now for clothes, in the cupboard over there choose something that you’d normally not wear we are trying to stop you from getting gcaught by the cops. You’ll need a new name too to be used whilst you are out in public” she was very experienced at this kind of thing, Lana wasn’t even her real name then again no one knew her real name. Those who had were dead, dead in france on the battlefield after the slaves had risen up against their masters.

The chocolate haired female forced the memories back into their little black box and stood once more watching him uninterestedly. Heading over to the cupboard she opened it and went through the clothes thoughtfully, pulling out a gray shirt that had a symbol on it from a game and a pair of black jeans that were frayed at the bottom she handed them to him before crouching down and choosing a pair of cheap sneakers. She reached up pulling out a hoodie with an eagle design on the front she handed the last two items to him. “Well Tyson, you ready to begin the work of an informant? Unless you’d rather go on the run?” her dark beautiful green eyes waited for his reply lips slightly turned up in a smirk. The curly haired woman was undoubtedly beautiful but the way her personality was hidden under so many masks made it near impossible to get to know the real her underneath.
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Ace almost smiled at her words, yes, he looked different, but still felt the same. It was unnerving knowing that he had changed his appearance, and was know almost unrecognizable. He waited patiently as Lana spoke, listening to her words, as he had come to the conclusion that if he wanted to stay out of jail, he would have to do exactly what she said, even if he didn't want to. His head turned to the cupboard, and he stared at it, before looking back at Lana, just as she stood up, watching him with an uninterested expression on her face.

His silver eyes watched as she headed over to the cupboard, opened it, and went through the clothes thoughtfully, before pulling out a shirt, jeans, sneakers and a hoodie. He looked at the clothes in his arms, a thoughtful expression on his face. Clearly, she knew what he would wear, and what he wouldn't. Wrinkling his nose slightly at the cheap sneakers, he looked back up at Lana, pausing when she said his new name. Well, the name he would use in public. "Thanks," he said softly.

Nodding, he gave a tight smile to Lana before hurrying back to the bathroom, locking it again, and putting on his new clothes. The shirt was grey with some sort of symbol on it, and it fit perfectly on him. Turning around to face the mirror, he flexed his arms, chuckling at himself, before pulling on the black jeans that were frayed at the bottom. They were also his size, surprisingly enough.

He frowned again as he pulled on the cheap sneakers, they fit comfortably, but the thought of wearing them in public was just horrible. At least no one would recognize him. Pulling on the hoodie (which had an eagle design on the front) Ace let the hood fall over his face, hiding it in the shadows, but after a few moments, pulled it off so it lay against his back.

Once Ace finished putting on his new clothes, he exited the bathroom again and walked out, back to Lana. He was unsure of what to do now, as everything major had been done, but looking out the window, he saw that the sun was close to the horizon, and that darkness was swiftly falling. But he didn't feel tired. There was no way he'd be able to fall asleep, especially with Lana in the house with him. Even though he wouldn't admit it to himself, she did scare him a bit. He shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:29 am

n he saw the cheap sneakers, oh she was going to have her work cut out for her changing this male into what she was. A girl with many faces and personalities, she raised an eyebrow as he thanked her watching him leave she moved and sat back down on the couch crossing her legs once more. Closing her eyes she let thoughts flood her mind easily sorting through them and deciding which ones were ones of usefulness and others that were promptly discarded and erased from her mind.

Hearing the door unlock and open she turned her head to look over at Ace, she gave a nod then stood saying “do not be afraid, I already said that I would not harm you” he wouldn’t be worth the effort to harm and she planned to train him up somewhat. She gestured in the general direction of the kitchen “the Kitchen is that way” her eyes appraised him “go and eat something” with that she moved heading to the study.

Slipping the key into the lock she turned it entering the large room, sitting down at the desk she began writing out the information that she had found earlier in the day. Her eyes darkened as she retrieved the meomries from their store in her mind palace. Writing it all out in the correct order she leant back stretching listening to the sound of her body cracking a little. Looking up at the map that she had on the side of the wall she got up and put a couple more push pins on it.
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Sorry for the long wait, barely have had time to get on. But on Friday/Saturday I'll hopefully get on more....

Ace saw Lana turn her head to look at him with her enchanting, emerald green eyes, nodding so that her chocolate brown hair bobbed up and down. He grimaced slightly at her words, as if unsure if to believe them. From everything he saw, she could easily harm him, but her words seemed like an attempt at assurance. He was torn.

Looking in the direction she gestured in, he looked over her once with silvery eyes, mixed with light golden flecks, before walking slowly over to the kitchen. He was starving, having only eaten a light breakfast, and looked through the cupboards for something to eat. Frowning slightly, his brows furrowing, Ace paused, before grabbing a box of cereal, a bowl and a carton of milk from the fridge.

After he finished eating his cereal, Ace put the bowl and spoon in the sink, before heading back to the living room. He froze when Lana was no where to be seen. Turning his head to look around the room, he spotted a door to the side that was slightly ajar. Steeling himself, he crept silently across the wooden floor, pausing at the slightest creak, until he stood by the open door. Peering around the edge, he glanced inside, and saw Lana sitting at a desk, writing something down. But he couldn't see what she was writing.

Ace saw her lean back and stretch, before getting up, and he pulled his head back around the edge of the door frame, holding his breath, hoping that she hadn't seen him. Creeping away from the open door, he leaned against the far wall by the kitchen, forcing a calm and almost bored expression onto his face. He hoped it didn't look too forced, as he stared off into the distance, thinking about what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Studyinig the map with a curious expression on her face the chocolate haired female glanced up hearing a slight movement. She left the study making quite certain to lock the old oak door behind her, checking it and smirking slightly to herself she turned and walked out. From the look of the kitchen the boy had snooped around in there, half turning she saw him leaning against the wall and let a smirk slide up her features.

The boy was so pitifully easy to read that she had to work to try not and laugh, her brilliant emerald eyes ran over the now spiky haired boy before she said “Well, I never knew I was this scary, I really should work on that” she let the smirk broaden before she said easily “Since you’re now staying with me I think its time we go over some rules, rule number one. Stay out of the study that you were just looking in, rule number two; you do what I say when I say and rule number three don’t betray me” her eyes darkened “or it’ll be the last thing you ever do”
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:41 pm

It was a few moments before Lana left the room, and he shifted guiltily from his left foot to his right, then back again, averting his silvery eyes from her face, wishing that he had his fringe to hide behind. But his new haircut and style left nothing to obscure his vision, and he nervously ran his hand through the now black, spiky hair, ruffling it at the back as always, making it stick up.

Ace scowled slightly at her words and the smirk on her face, and crossed his arms across his chest, still not looking at her face. A thoughtful looked came upon his naïve face as she listen the three rules he had to obey. Number one he would gladly follow, and he nervously swallowed, as she knew he had been peeking inside. Number two would be hard to stick by; sometimes her demands seemed to force him into danger, others were the opposite. Mentally shaking his head, he slowly raised his eyes to meet hers. Number three would be the hardest to follow. He would not betray her, until she betrayed him, but if something drastic happened, he could easily change his mind.

Nodding slowly, he stayed in his leaned position against the dark wall, arms crossed over his chest, thoughtful look on his face, his eyes staring into hers. Seconds passed as the deafening silence pressed on them, before he finally spoke, almost hesitantly, the corners of his mouth twitching up in a smile. "I'll follow the rules to the best I can, but I can't say I trust you completely."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:49 pm

She watched him mull his thoughts over the smirk changing to a faint smile as he spoke “Fair enough, fully trusting me is rather stupid” she blinked her mesmirising green eyes before she continued “you should attempt to get sleep, tomorrow will be a busy day of getting the police to forget your face” she gestured toward the bedroom, she’d most likely end up sleeping sparingly through the night. Preferring to stay awake for as long a she could although those thoughts were hidden deep underneath a unemotional mask.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a wallet handing it to him she said “Some funds, and a couple of well made false ids” she seemed experienced with this whole kind of thing. Moving over to sit on the couch she stretched out slightly closing her green eyes and focusing on her breathing. Sorting through her thoughts once more but now focusing on what she would do tomorrow items of knowledge came into her mind. She’d have to spend quite a bit of money to get the already corrupt police to forget Aces face and the like, then she’d have to train the young man in her trade and that meant from fighting to lockpicking.
Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:08 pm

As Lana's expression changed from a smirk to a faint smile, Ace paused, a look of accomplishment on his face, before he quickly changed it back to the calm expression. But he guessed he wasn't doing very well, from the way he tried to stop himself from smiling, too.

He nodded at her words of him sleeping, and felt fatigue begin to pull at his body. It had been a long day, but still, the thought of leaving himself vulnerable to the chocolate-haired woman was still plaguing his mind. Another frown crossed his face at the mention of the police. On previous terms, the police were good to him, but right now, they were bad. Getting caught and thrown in jail again was something he didn't want to face again, and Lana would probably not rescue him again.

As Lana reached into her pocket and pulled out a wallet, he hesitantly reached out and took it, opening it to see money and fake id's inside. Looking back up at her, Ace was going to speak his thanks, but stopped; she didn't seem to be the type for accepting 'thank you'.

He strode over to her bedroom, opening the door, before glancing behind him at Lana on the couch. Usually he would have told her to sleep in the bed, but he didn't want to get into an argument with her, or anything that could lead to negative outcomes. Closing the door behind him, he slipped off his shoes and lay on the bed, above the blankets. He wouldn't go as far as sleeping under them, and anyway, he wasn't cold. Rolling over onto his side, he closed his eyes and fell asleep almost instantly. It had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ace vs Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next