The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace vs Lana

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ace vs Lana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Click for Lanas Bio
Aces bio

A story in which the infamous Lana gets an innocent boy dragged into a world of conspiracy betrayal and fear

Last edited by Raven on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Lana didn’t get much sleep that night then again she normally didn’t sleep that much anyway, spending most of the night planning she stood and ate at some point during the night. A couple of hours before dawn she left heading through the various streets to bribe officials and policemen into wiping the databases of Aces existence. Returning to the house just as the sun was rising she moved into the back yard beginning to set up things.

She’d prepared the information for her employers but would drop that off at the dead drop later. For now she’d train Ace in the ways of the intelligence gatherer, she’d decided to train him mostly because of her own curiosity about the male and the fact that it would be amusing to turn him into what she was. A cunning creature who used and abused and not above torture, although they’d get to torture much later in the extensive training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Opening his silvery-golden flecked eyes, Ace groaned softly, blinking sleep out of his eyes as he rose to a sitting position. The light entering through and around the curtains was dim, yet too bright to be dark. Stretching, he stood up and walked over to the curtain, drawing it back an inch to peek outside. The sun had barely risen over the horizon, so he guessed it was about 6 AM.

Squinting through bleary eyes, Ace saw a dark shape in the back yard, meandering around, carrying and placing things here and there. Frowning, he drew back the curtains when he realized it was Lana. He presumed her to be setting something up for him, but what, he didn't know. Though he guessed it wouldn't be long until he found out.

Yawning, Ace walked out of the bedroom (after making sure it was left the way it was before) and to the back door. Opening it cautiously, he peeked his head around the frame, before steeling his nerves and walking outside into the dim light, heading straight towards Lana. "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:59 pm

She turned her head glancing behind her and over toward the silvery eyes her own emerald colored orbs lit up with silent laughter and mockery. She ran a hand through her curly locks before she gestured toward the figures “Your training begins, first hand to hand combat. Do not scoff it is actually one of the best things to use, then later I’ll teach you how to pickpockets” her face was slightly mocking waiting for him to protest and say that he wouldn’t do so.

She could read him easily it was almost hilarious, he was confused and scared it was almost cute except for the fact that she’d watch him get killed without a single problem. She smiled slightly knowing that she could use his shy crush against him. Green eyes blinked watching him before her eyelids half closed and she moved her eyes over to where the figures were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:10 pm

His silvery eyes flicked towards the training dummies, and he flinched slightly. He didn't like hurting anything, unless if it was Life or Death. But he would only be attacking dummies, and they couldn't feel pain, flinch away at the damage he would inflict (if he wasn't too soft); they weren't alive. He could do it....Hopefully.

His eyes returned back to Lana, and he could see a slightly mocking expression on her face, as if she was daring him to refuse her offer, or was it a demand? Letting out a deep breath, he unclenched his fists so that his hands were hanging loosely by his side. "What first, miss?"

He stood there silently, only moving to cross his arms over his muscled chest, which the grey shirt clearly showed. He had left his hoodie in the room on a chair, as it was likely he would get too hot and pulled it off anyways. Ace saw the small smile, and the green eyes that shifted to the dummies, but he didn't take his own off of her, still not over his fear of her sneaking up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:20 pm

She raised an eyebrow “The names Lana” her shirt finished at just above her elbows relvealing the horrific scars. They were thick and twisted, not pretty at all to look at, she moved over to one of the dummies and said leaning on it “Hand to hand fighting is easy, and it is best to learn through constant practise” she straightened up and moved over to him “Allow me” with that she tilted her head to the side a sweet smile spreading over her face before she hooked her foot around his ankle and tripped him up.

Laughing down at him she assessed him, he was tall and slightly muscular he could turn that to his advantage if he tried to use his mind. She was slightly surprised that he had agreed to this not like she had given him much of a choice. “Your name and face have been wiped from police records” she tilted her head as if he were an interesting trinket that she had found “So if you wish you could always return home although you’d owe me a favour” either way she’d end up better off so it didn’t really bother her which side he chose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Ace saw Lana raise her eyebrows and state her name, but he always called women 'miss' or 'ma'am', though she didn't seem to care either way. But he did, and so she would have to work with it unless if she forced him not too. But even then, he'd still call her that, soft enough for her to not hear. It just didn't feel right when he acted ungentle man-like.

As she rolled her shirt above her elbows, he shuddered at the sight of the horrific scars on her wrists, and clenched his fists. Watching her walk over to the dummy and lean on it, Ace listened to what she had to say, and nodded, his brows furrowing slightly. He froze at her words of "Allow me" as she walked over to him, head tilted to the side and a sweet smile on her face. His silvery eyes were glued to her face in fascination, but his body was tense.

Almost suddenly, Lana hooked her foot around his ankle and sent him sprawling to the ground ungracefully with a soft "oomph" emitting from his mouth at the impact. He rolled over onto his back, staring up at her. A grin formed onto his face as she laughed, tilting her head slightly as if to study him. But at her words, his grin faded slightly. He didn't want to leave, now that he thought about it. Unconsciously, it seemed that he enjoyed being in her company.

Sighing softly, he slowly climbed to his feet, brushing off the dust and dirt from his clothes, before raising his eyes to meet hers. "Good to know I'm not being hunted anymore." A small smile crossed his face as he paused for a moment. "And owing others favors is not something I enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:08 pm

She shrugged slightly before nodding, appearing not to care if he did or didn’t leave, the fact that he chose to stay meant that she’d have to stop him from being killed if the chance ever did arise. She raised an eyebrow saying “Defend yourself, watch the other persons movements and try to coordinate your own to stop my blows from landing” green eyes glittered although it was hard to distinguish what was making them glitter so. “Do not think that I will soften my blows because you are new to this” evening out her stance she didn’t bother to bring up her hands, instead she composed her face into a light hearted mask that gave nothing of her true intentions away.

Planning out her next move she stepped forward quickly the heel of her hand coming up aiming to slam up under his chin. The move was simple and there were several ways that it could be blocked, her mind was sorting out things left and right, they’d have to move locations again soon. Not liking to be habitual she’d often erratically go from one place to the next her survival skills well honed, Ace did not seem the type to be able to sneak very well nor lie so she’d have to train him up with that as well. She had not missed the fascination that appeared on his face when she’d smiled so sweetly at him. Developing a good poker face would probably be his toughest challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:40 pm

A curious look crossed Ace's face at Lana's words before he could stop it, and he quickly attempted to change it into the bored expression he had used the night before. But Lana would have easily seen it, she seemed to be able to read his mind. Either that, or he was an open book to her. The latter was more likely.

His own silver eyes saw her emerald green eyes glitter, but from what, he didn't know. Maybe the thought of teaching defenseless him was amusing to her. He mentally shrugged as she evened out her stance, composing her face into a light-hearted mask that showed no emotion, which he desperately tried to replicate.

It was a few moments until Lana stepped forward quickly and pushed the heel of her hand up, as if she was going to slam it under his chin. Panicking, Ace Brought his hands forward, crossing them in front of his face to shield it. It wasn't often (in fact never) that he had to quickly defend himself, and right now, he wasn't thinking, just acting in an attempt to protect himself from her attack. But he doubted it would work.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:57 pm

She raised an eyebrow at his attempt to defend himself, it was so pitiful that she stopped and snickered a little “In a real fight that is not going to work, change your stance so its like mine and use your hands to push my own hands away” wow this boy was like a puppy of some sort except that a puppy could probably defend itself better than this kid was. Even though she was about a year older than him she couldn’t help but think of him as some kid and in truth to her he was, he’d never seen the kinds of hardship and pain that Lana had seen and gone through her face was blank showing nothing that was underneath.

She gave him a few moments to sort himself out pausing she heard a noise from inside the house. Leaving him where he was she went inside her own eyebrows raising as she saw one of her clients. She rifled through her pockets handing the piece of paper to the woman who was also a fellow investigator. She smirked murmuring in French to the other woman before she lead Claire outside saying to Ace “this is Claire, Claire this is Tyson” her eyes glittered with amusement. Claire spoke with a heavy French accent “Lana tells me that you’re her new protgee, and that you need a demonstration on how to fight”

Claire chuckled “Rose should eventually be turning up as well it’ll be a complete party then” Lana laughed as well moving to face Claire. Her emerald green eyes glittered watching the other female, the two moved into battle each moving easily and smoothly they appeared to read each others movements and react according them. None of them ended up dealing the other any harsh blows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 am

Peeking between his arms, he saw Lana raise her eyebrow and stopped, snickering at him. Ashamed, he lowered his eyes as a slight blush crept up his neck, wishing for the hundredth time that he had a fringe to hide behind. Nodding at her words, Ace steadied himself by evening out his stance, just like Lana had before. But it felt ridiculous to stand there, his legs spread slightly apart sideways and hands held in front of his body.

When the chocolate-haired woman left him to go inside the house, Ace stood up straight and ruffled his now black hair, waiting for her to return. It wasn't long before Lana came back, another woman behind her, who was introduced as Claire. The other woman (Claire) seemed to be about his size -if not slightly shorter- and had dark brown hair. Light blue eyes adorned her face. A slight smile emerged on his face as he nodded, almost shyly, at Claire. She spoke with a heavy French accent, and he grinned at her words.

It seemed he would be the only male in a trio of girls, which suited him just fine, unless if they had the ability to kick his butt. Which they all seemed to be able to do easily. He stepped back as Lana moved to face Claire, and watched with complete interest as they began to battle, but neither dealing the other and harsh blows. His silver eyes widened slightly as he took in how they held themselves and the way they moved, but most of the time, their movements were too fast to track. But even so, it was fascinating.

"When will I learn to fight like that?" His voice was soft, and he hadn't meant to say them out loud for the two women to hear. But knowing Lana, she probably heard him, and he lowered his eyes again to stare at the ground. Waiting for her mocking smile to emerge and to tell him that he needed to practice hard every day for years. Ace sighed internally.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:54 am

Lana smirked a little “Practise practise practise” she nodded to Claire “Merci, Ma Amie” she continued to say something else rapidly before the other girl nodded and headed off soon vanishing. Lana blinked her own emerald colored eyes “You saw the general movements of myself and Claire, copy them” the beautiful woman raised her eyebrows as if to silently say ‘impress me’ she stood there waiting for him to begin his enslaught. Feet placed just so and hands hanging down at her sides she cracked her neck patiently waiting. Tonight would be their last night in this house before she had them both move to another one of her houses that were scattered throughout the city.

Sometime into the spar a tiny 5’2 red headed female walked into the house, she sat down on the couch she was eating a sandwich happily the sun indicated that it was already ten o’clock and that Ace still hadn’t had anything to eat yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:18 pm

A thoughtful look crossed Ace's face; his brows furrowing slightly. Their movements had been too quick to track everything, but he got the gist of it. Nodding, he looked up at Lana, the corners of his lips twitching up slightly at her raised eyebrows. They clearly stated 'impress me'. He had to hold back a laugh.

Evening his stance, Ace bent his legs at his knees and brought his hands up in front of him, like he had seen Lana and Claire do so before. But he could feel himself shaking ever so slightly, nerves, fear, excitement. He didn't know. But from what he knew about Lana, she could most likely spot the slight shaking in his arms and hands. She was very observant.

Taking a deep breath, Ace rushed forward, attempting to slam his hands hard underneath her chin, but was pushed back with strong hands. Just managing to keep his balance, Ace looked back at Lana, before going at her again. She had said practice, and from what he had heard from others, practice made perfect.

Sometime into the spar, he felt a pang of hunger in his stomach. It was late morning, and he hadn't had anything to eat all day. Brushing the dust and dirt from his clothes, Ace smiled tentatively at Lana. "Mind if we take a break?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Lana nodded when he asked if they could take a break, he was so scared and awkward for a gangly tall male. She lead the way inside, seeing rose she rolled her eyes “Couldn’t knock could you Roseadora?” The short ginger glanced up with pale eyes that seemed to change color depending on the light that hit them, “I hate you” she told Lana with annoyance before she stood shoving her hands into her pockets “but I owe you a debt, what do you need” Lana gestured to Ace “This is Ace, I want you to teach him your ways” Rose raised her eyebrows appraising Ace “my debt to you had better be null and void after this, he’ll need a lot of work” Lana shrugged slightly an amused look on her face as she thought for a few moments “Done” she said eventually before saying “Ace, go and get something to eat, as soon as you’re done you’re in Roseadoras care for the rest of the day” she smirked twiddling her fingers in a mockery of a wave before heading back into the study.

The short 5’2 stocky ginger haired woman snorted slightly “Lana” she muttered with resignation before she stared up at the tall shaggy haired boy. “Well you heard the psychopath, get something to eat and then its off for fun learning times” her voice was slightly sour and sarcastic. Rose had a fiery temper on her and was more likely to kick you and yell at you to get up than to offer a hand. She looked annoyed that she had to do this but do it she would, unlike Claire and Lana she wasn’t very good at reading people and generally needed people to tell her what was wrong. She didn’t look like she’d want to go into details of why she owed Lana a debt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace vs Lana   Ace vs Lana - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace vs Lana
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2