The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom of Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:42 am

Tobias Flint
In the year 2020 young Tobias has just gotten out of the mental institute where he has been for the past five years. The socially awkward and crippilingly shy boy has always been a challenge for the doctors, to try and introduce something new they had a house beside his small one storied apartment and decided that was where the Social worker Carson was going to live to try and get Tobe to open up to him. Tobe has no idea of this and the social workers aim is to try and get the other man to accept him as a friend
Back to top Go down

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Carson was on his phone, he could see the man he was talking to and the same for the man. He stood there, talking about his next "case". About what his name was, Tobias, what he looked like and how he acted. With a confirmation, they both got off the phone so he could go and find this, Tobias. He left through his double door house and went to see if he could "bump" into his new client. With a smile, he walked out into the day.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Tobe was huddled in his dark room his hands entangled in his hair and his eyes wild, his breathing was hitched and irregular. He had just woken up from a dream where he was being dragged back to hospital, the place that he hated. Curling up in a corner he shook resisting the urge for now to slice open the flesh on his upper legs, they had said that the hospital had made him better. That was a lie to him, it had made him worse, it made him pretend that everything was fine so that they would not drag him back to that place. He got up heading into the shower, after having a lengthy shower he came out wearing a pale blue shirt, black jeans, socks and a hoodie with the assassins creed logo on it.
Back to top Go down

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Carson starred at the apartment door intently, wondering if the guy would ever show himself. He had to get some fresh air some time, right? Or even go out and buy food? With a smile, he figured out what to do. He left for a few minutes to return outside with a measuring cup. Keeping his smile on, he walked casually to the door and knocked, standing there calmly, showing nothing but friendliness.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Hearing a knock at the door the boy jumped, sighing he slowly made hsi way to the door hoping that by the time he got there that the visitor would have given up and left. Peeping through the peep hole he saw with disappointment that the visitor who was a young man was still there, inhaling deeply and preparing himself for the trauma of opening the door. Slowly opening the door as little as he could he blinked one brilliant misty eye that was pressed to the crack, he spoke in a soft jolting whisper "c-can i help you s-sir?"
Back to top Go down

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Carson stood there, patiently waiting for someone to appear. No, not just someone, Tobias. When he showed up by opening the door, she saw the guy he already knew he looked like. Lifting his cup, he smiled innocently, "hello... I'm Carson, your new neighbor... I was hoping you would happen to have sugar?" He asked, taking the time to look own at the cup and back up. "I'm planning on baking, but I don't have any."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:07 pm

He blinked watching the male before he nodded, he closed the door moving into the kitchen and filling half an ice cream containor with sugar. Returning he re opened the door just enough to get the containor through and place it in the other mans hands "If t-thats all, goodbye" he went to close the door just wanting to get back to the alternate reality that existed on the laptop. He loved playing games, designing games and using his tablet to draw art.
Back to top Go down

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:17 pm

With a nod, Carson took the sugar in his own hands, watching him with observant eyes. "Thank you." He said and but stopped the door from closing with his foot. "If you want, I could bring you some of whatever I make. As a thank you, for letting me use your sugar." He removed his hand from eeping the door open, waiting for it to either close, or to say he could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Tobias blinked starting back slightly as he stuck his foot in the door misty eyes watching him with sudden shock he stammered pathetically "w-w-watever y-y-you wish i-its j-j-just sugar, n-n-not like its anything b-big" he closed the door more so only his eye was visible through the door crack. He didn't like this at all, why was this person being so well open with him, they didn't know each other you didn't offer someone soemthing you made right right. Okay it was fine he could do this he could do this, no he couldn't he was lying to himself and he knew it. His fingers made their way up to his mouth as he began tearing at th enails
Back to top Go down

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Carson watched from where he stood with the sugar. He could tell he made his client uncomfortable, so he sighed and ran his hand through his hair, looking at the sugar, ignoring what he was seeing. "Alright... Thank you for the sugar." He told him with his eyes looking back up to him and with a nod. He turned to leave, giving a small look back before he disappeared to go into his house. "This is going to be one hell of a case," he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Tobe blinked closing the door after a muttered goodbye, sighing he locked the various locks on his door and returned to his laptop. Sitting down he pulled his blanket around himself and took a sip from the cup beside him. He wondered why his new neighbour had come to his door, the thought of social interaction caused him to feel slightly faint, his fingers ran over his flesh until he found a scab on his arm. Beginning to pick at it the pain rewarded him with a sense of control over the situation. Snatching the scab come off in a single piece he felt rather accomplished and able to relax once more. Watching the blood trickling down his arm shivering at the feeling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freedom of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Love   Freedom of Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom of Love
Page 1 of 1