The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love is Love

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Warring a full suit, hair cut and styled just a bit different to seem more mature and an intense stare out of the bay windows of the airport, stood Will. He walked with one hand in his pocket and the other lose showing off the ring that has been on his finger for months. He headed off to a private car where all his things already were and sat in the back, his mind clearly on one thing. David. The car drove off, picking up speed, stopping at lights, and came to a stop at the familiar dorm. A small smile played on his lips.

[ Sorry, I know its long, and I don't think I'll be writing this much after the next few first posts.]
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:36 am

It's fine xD)

David was glancing out the window periodically, waiting nervously for Will. He'd wanted to meet him at the airport, but Ollie had convinced him to stay here. I'd be more... Fun he said. He was actually stretched out on Will's bed, waiting with David. David flitted around the room, cleaning, fixing, and preparing for Will's return. Looking out the window as he passed, he saw Will's car and stopped, smiling happily. "He's home." He yelped excitedly, looking at his best friend. Oliver laughed once, his eyes closed. "Good good."
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:54 am

Will stepped out of the car, his hands both pressed deep into his pockets. The man who had opened his door was also the driver, and told Will that he would bring the bags himself, leaving Will to head up to his room. He walked the halls until he was at the door and opened it in a swift movement. "Hey, I'm back." He called in the second the door was cracked.

[Lets say Sam was with Will but his flight wont be there for a day or so, or maybe he'll be there later in the night?]
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:14 am

Kay Kay!)

David heard his voice and beamed. He threw himself at Will, hugging him tightly. "Welcome home!" He cried happily, tearing up a bit. Pressing into Will, he couldn't contain his excitement. "I missed you so much."

Ollie smiled at them from Will's bed, sitting up. He looked at the door, mildly disappointed when he didn't see Sam. He'd been told Sam's flight was later than Will's, but it was worth the excitement.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 am

Wrapping his arms around David's waist, Will held him tightly. "Oh, how I've missed you." He mumbled against his shoulder right before he moved to give David a kiss on the lips. "How I missed your lips." He teased and bit his bottom one with a grin.

Sam sat on the plane with his leg bouncing rapidly. He glanced at his phone for the time and sighed, it would still be some time before he was home.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:23 am

David kissed him back, growling playfully. "Shut up. It's serious time." He teased against Will's lips, holding him tighter. "I did miss you, more than you'd ever know." The Raven whispered sweetly, closing his eyes.

Ollie laid back down, closing his green eyes slowly. He yawned gently, shifting a bit. "Welcome home, Will." He managed, before falling into a light sleep. His job, right now, was to wait. Wait for David, and then Sam.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:34 am

With a nod in Ollies direction, he kept his eyes on David. Will then chuckled and shrugged, "its just good to be back." He commented and momentary stopped to stare at David. When he stopped starring, he smiled and gave him another kiss, a deeper kiss. "So how was it while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:43 am

David flushed darkly, his blue eyes nervous. "It was okay. Actually.... Will." He pulled away, playing with his own engagement band. "Something happened, that I need to tell you about. It's not a good thing neither. I feel really bad, disgusted, guilty... Really everything and them some." He whispered, looking down. "Y-you know that graduation party I went to? Well I drug Ollie with, he's a bad supervisor. I got drunk off my ass, started to miss you a great deal too much and... And..." He stopped, tearing up. "I slept with Ollie. I didn't mean to, but I could help it when my thoughts turned to you." He covered his face, and waited.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:26 am

Will smiled as he watched David, feeling amused at first when he thought David was only joking, but as he went on, Will's face turned to nothing, then to straight anger. His arms fell to his side and his hand shifted into fists. His eyes wide, he looked David over, "y-your joking, right?" He asked, but when it came down to it, he knew he wasn't. "You slept, with HIM!" He demanded, pointing at Ollie who seemed like he hadn't cared. His eyes then went to the sleeping man, so he stormed over to him and yanked him up to wake him. "What the FUCK, were you thinking?!" He yelled at him.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:17 pm

David shivered, listening to Will. He whimpered sadly. "I wish I was. I really really wish I was." Looking away, he felt overly sick and stressed, but he knew it was better Will knew about this. Sooner the better. He watched Will, worriedly. Ollie yelped and held his hands up. "It's no surprise to you, but I wasn't. I'm not baby-sitting him neither. He's an adult. But... We were both pretty damn lonely. And... You of all people know what happens when you think of your lover. Two drunk guys, unable to stop thinking of their lovers... Things happen. At least it was me, and not some stranger." He whispered, looking up. "I have to tell Sam. You think I'd have done it if I knew what I was doing? It'll hurt him horribly to know..... We didn't even fucking realize until the morning when we woke up with our heads pounding." He snapped abruptly, scowling. "Isn't it better we tell you right away? Then letting you find out about it later on?" Ollie pointed out, looking at David. "And it's been eating at him the worst."
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Will felt himself flare up while he listened to Ollie. "I would have rather it NOT even had happened." He yelled at him, and his fist started to hurt from the amount of pressure he was squeezing into a fist. "Yes, he's an adult, and so are you, that means you fuckin' act like it and don't let this happen!" He then looked at him still ahold of Ollie so he couldn't move incase he felt like punching him. "Better? Who is this better for." He said in a small voice. "Im not surprised, it being you, Ollie." He released him and moved away not looking at David as he passed hi and left towards the door.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Ollie bared his teeth. "We didn't want it to happen! You think, if we'd known, we would've done it?!" He snapped, tearing up. "I... I don't want to see Sam's face when I tell him. I already wanna shoot myself." He spat. "It's my fault, course. I wasn't watching David when all the kids left and they brought out the alcohol. I was watching him, but not myself. I managed to get him into a room before he passed out at least. But..." He stopped when David shut him up with a sharp cruse. "Look, Will. It's NOT better. At all. But would you have rather found out when I told you I couldn't stand to be alone with my best friend again? Only reason he's here is because we got lonely without you guys and were keeping each other company like when we were kids. Best friends...." He stopped and dropped his head. "I am very sorry. I deserve really anything, but..." He looked at his left hand and tightened into a fist. "It took days for me to calm myself enough to say you won't break our engagement. I was a fucking mess before I could do that. You... Won't right? You won't tell me you hate me, don't love me, take my ring, break the engagement because..." He looked at Ollie, but didn't say what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Will turned to look at Ollie as he spoke, but when it was David's turn to talk, he couldn't make eye contact with him. Looking at anything and everything else, he stomped to Ollie, grabbed him by his collar and forcefully brought him to the door. There, he opened it and pushed him out despite if he had any objections, he shut the door quickly with a lock. He then finally look at David, and although it was clear he was furious, be was also hurting painfully. "I... Couldn't do that, but..." He rubbed his eyes to calm himself. "God Damn it, David!" He yelled, but it was truly aimed at himself, not David.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:41 am

Ollie squeaked, spinning to have the door slammed in his face. He blinked and moved to rest against the wall, sliding down to sit on the floor. He'd promised David he'd stay and help, and he was keeping that promise.

David jumped when Will shouted at him, looking at him sadly. "I... Will. It was only once. He was staying here while you were gone, so I'm not cheating on you intentionally. And, there really is no worse feeling in the world than waking up to see the wrong person in bed with you. Honestly though, We aren't exactly sure IF it even happened at all. Everyone who'd stayed the night kept joking around so... We just figured it had." He walked over to Will, rubbing his face. "And I still can't remember it. I'd gotten really drunk, over the line by miles. It's all my fault, most likely. Not Ollie's. I missed you far too much, and was going through... Withdrawals."
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:33 am

Will carefully watched David, trying to calm himself with that little thing. He even listened to what he had to say. He moved his hands on top of David's and sighed deeply. "But it still might have happened..." He told him, frowning. The he moved his hands his wrists and held him there. "Even so, another man might have touched you... Someone besides me." He dragged David to the bathroom and into the tub after he spoke. Then, he made sure he coudn't leave and started to turn on the shower. "Now, we're going to make sure theres no trace of him... Take of your clothes." He stared at him, having the water mainly behind him while their clothing were still on but his back was getting wet.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:59 am

David pursed his lips. "Might've." He replied lightly, looking at Will. "Will..." He started, interrupted when Will dragged him to the bathroom. He squeaked, his gaze snapping to his fiance's face. "W-Will... I'm not going to. I've scrubbed myself plenty clean. Twice a day. I just want this to be over with quick, a-and a shower isn't gunna push it forward." David argued, taking off his now soaking socks. When he looked back up, he realized Will was serious, so, Instead of arguing further, he dragged his shirt over his head and tossed it onto the tile floor, bruises here and there.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Will wrapped his arms around David and grabbed him so they both under the water. There, he rested his forehead on David's shoulder. "David... I don't want to think that you were touched by another man, by Ollie, by anyone." He mumbled and sighed and shook his head. "So, why are you bruised?" He asked, his thumb tracing over a spot and then another one. "I've missed you so much..."
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:32 pm

David squeaked tensing up. "W-wet." He whimpered, hugging Will tightly. He sighed, his eyes slipping shut as he pressed into Will, hiding his face. "Not like we haven't had sex with him before though." He whispered shyly, pulling away when Will touched a bruise, yelping. "I've been... Pretty pent up. After having sex at least twice a day, then none... My emotions have run a bit more higher and temperamental and... I got in a fight only recently." He admitted, his face growing dark red. "Sorry, but I'm not used to the abstanence."
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Will didn't stop running his thumb over Davids bruises, showing him that he was being 'punished'. He kissed his shoulder with his head still there. "How do you think I felt, being away from you? I wasn't happy with it either... As for Ollie, lets not talk about him." He shook his head and looked David over from where he was. "Why did you get into a fight?" He asked softly, kissing him once more.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:09 pm

David whimpered with mild pain, squeaking his eyes shut. He fingers tightened on Will's wet shirt, frowning. "Still though." He grumbled around the jolts from his skin. "I'm very stressed and wound up, and I just... I don't know snapped I guess. Normally little 'fags' and 'homo' don't bother me, but this... Asshole took it a bit to far and involved you... I couldn't hold my rage back."
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Will smirked and pressed a bit harder on his bruises. "Who was it? I'll make sure you never get hurt again." He whispered lightly and lifted his head to look at him. Then he made it so David was looking back by holding his chin. He lightly pushed him against the bathroom wall and started to kiss his neck. "I'm here now..." He continued to kiss the base of his neck.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:28 pm

David shook his head. "He's gone. Graduated while you were away." He murmured, clenching his teeth together. "Ow ow ow Will, it hurts." He wailed lightly, clutching at his lover. He slowly opened his eye when he felt the grip on his chin, staring at the other sharply. "I know." Tearing up, David tangled his fingers in Will's hair, holding him close.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:37 pm

"Mmhm..." He mumbled and started to move his kisses around David's chest. His hand released his chin and moved to his hips where he held him. Then Will pressed himself even more on David, making his hard bulge in his pants perfectly felt through the wet clothing.
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:48 pm

David flushed nervously, moaning lowly. "Will." He purred, pressing his hips against Will's in return. "You missed me too much." He pushed Will away, back under the water. He worked on his pants, yanking them off easily, despite the fact they were glued to his legs. "Wet clothes... Disgusting."
Back to top Go down

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Will smirked at David and at his body as he looked him over. "Its been too long, since I've seen you like this." He looked down at himself ad grinned like a kid. "This suit cost more then that plane ticket, and its getting ruined." He mumbled and raised his eye brow at David, "I should take mine off too... Unless you want to take it off for me." He teased and started to take it off anyway. He kissed David while he started taking of his coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love is Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Love   Love is Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Love
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next