The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look beyond what you see...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Look beyond what you see... Empty
PostSubject: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Red Stewart -Janitor
Killian Jones - Student
Rose Mckinnan - Student
Lana Hayles - Student
Its the start of September 2010 and the old Janitor Mr Lamond has left to be replaced with the rather good looking 19 year old Red Stewart. A new transfer student from france has also been enrolled in the school. With camps and the like coming up its sure to be a wild ride throughout the schooling year. A student named Rose Mckinnan who is infamous for her fiery temper and lack of patience has returned to the school

Last edited by Raven on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Green eyed and brown haired Lana entered the school grounds a bag over her shoulder, she was gratified to find that the school didn't have a uniform. It was the first day back and the young woman was flicking her emerald colored orbs all over the place figuring out things from various different people. Despite the warmth of the day she was wearing a long sleeved cotton shirt to hide the horrid scars that encompassed her wrists. She wore no makeup, as she headed over to the hall finding out what formclass she was in she walked toward the history room. Entering she saw the student teacher getting ready for the class, finding a spot around the middle of the class she sat down and closed her eyes just waiting for the 'fun' to begin.
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:44 pm

The loud droning sound of Killian's motorbike swiftly quietened as he parked it in his usual spot in front of the school and turned the engine off. Killian tugged his helmet off to reveal messy black hair and bright blue eyes which scanned the school grounds. His body was clad with leather, mostly for the purpose of riding the bike.

Killian was late, as usual, and only just managed to slip into his class before the teacher. he gave a sigh of relief as he dropped behind one of the desks at the back. Detention was not on the agenda for Killian's first day.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Her eyes didn't bother opening as people filed in, she half listened as the teacher reintroduced himself to the kids and told them that they had a new transfer student. Her eyes flicked open and she obligingly stood and walked to the front of the class, rapidly deciding what mask to wear she slipped on one of slight exasperation and amusement. As if she'd done this hundereds of times before, she let the teacher introduce her, when asked if there was anything she wished to say to the class she said in her french accent "No Thanks, I'll just return to my seat and you can start doing your job" it was said in such a way that it didn't sound all that rude just a rather hintful suggestion. She moved and sat back down resting her elbow on the desk and her head on her hand
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Killian was pulled from his day dream by a soft french accent. His gaze drifted from the window to the front of the classroom. A pretty brown haired girl stood next to the teacher as he introduced her. Killian chuckled at her words. Lana, huh? Killian ripped a sheet of paper from his text book and balled it up, waiting until she sat back down to throw it at her. It hit her square on the shoulder and landed in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Lana heard the paper tear and half rolled her eyes, feeling it hit her shoulder and bounce into her lap she half glanced over her shoulder at him. She slipped on a bored mask and let that show through her features before she said lazily "how original" turning her head back to the front of the class she allowed her eyes to close properly. She knew what they were teaching anyway, stuff she'd learnt first hand, deciding that she'd catch some shut eye she let herself drift off.
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Killian gave her his best shit-eating grin. He scribbled a message on another sheet paper and threw it at her again. The message read; I like a challenge. He waited for her to turn around so he could give her one of his signature winks which, usually, made girls swoon.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Watching the paper soar gently over her shoulder to land on her desk she smoothed out the paper, reading it a mocking glint entered her eyes before she lazily raised a hand. When the teacher glanced over at her she said in deceitfully innocent tones "Sir, the male behind me apparently likes challenges, i suggest you give him harder work to do" neatly folding the paper into a paper plane she threw it back at the boy before resuming her earlier position of half asleep. She switched off her alertness to her surroundings as the teacher moved over and gave Killian a shit ton of work to do.
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Killian sat, baffled, as the teacher pilled work sheet upon text book on his desk. "But Sir!-" Killian started to object, but was cut off by a warning glare. With a grumble he slid down in his chair and resumed day dreaming. Lana was the first girl to resist Killian's charm, which made him want her even more. This just wouldn't do.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Lana left her third class once it was finally lunch time, glancing up at the clear blue sky she carefully kept the box locked. the box in her mind that contained memories that were best forgotten about, well aware that the male who she'd picked up was named Killian would turn up beside her at some point. She paused swinging her bag off of her shoulder to rumage around and pull out a red apple, heading toward the field she bit down her eyes watching the other humans deducing things.
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Killian either ignored or merely acknowledged anyone who greeted him as he pushed through the crowded campus. Only one thing was on his mind. Lana. His husky blue eyes scanned the bustling students, looking for a certain brunette. He grinned as he spotted her, standing by herself on the field. He strode towards her, trying not to seem out of breath as he pulled up beside her. "Fancy seeing you here."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:30 pm

"That is the shoddiest Pick up line that i have ever heard" she turned her head and smirked at him with evident amusement. It was amusingly petty how the male would go so out of his way just so that he could have whomever he wanted, it was well known to the girl that you always wanted what you couldn't have. Her wavy hair hung just beneath her jaw bone framing her face but not obscuring it, she began walking again knowing exactly where she was going to sit having memorized the map of the school. Finding the spot she sat down on the grass leaning her back against a wall her sleeves pulling up slightly to reveal thick shiny scars that wrapped around both wrists
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:29 am

"Pick up line? Don't flatter yourself, love." He replied with a cheeky grin. He followed a few steps behind her, shuffling awkwardly at her slower pace. He sat down on the grass across from her, crossing his legs, which proved to be quite a challenge in leather pants. Once he'd found a comfortable position, his gaze settled on Lana. He noticed the scars lacing around her wrists, but only allowed himself to look at them for a moment before averting his gaze back up to Lana's face. Killian's eyes flickered with inner conflict. The fact that had rolled up her sleeves showed that she wasn't afraid to let him see her scars, but Killian's conscience told him not to ask. What ever struggle she had gone through in her life was none of his business. If Lana wanted to tell him and she trusted him enough to do so, he'd listen. But he wasn't going to pressure her into telling him. Instead, he smiled and said. "You seem to know the school well. I still got lost after the first term."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:00 pm

"I was not flattering myself, i was simply using logic. You implied in class that you were going to get me to like you" she watched him reading his eyes easily, the conflict in them amused her greatly. Oh how interesting, he was openly a womanizer yet underneath he fancied himself quite the gentleman. She internally shook her head instead watching him with a mocking look on her face "I simply memorized the map i was given when i arrived" there was a sly look in her bright green eyes a dark intelligence there. She had the ability to just not care, and was rather pleased with it, her own past was murky and noone had ever properly deduced what had happened to her much to her own disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Killian chuckled and lay down on the grass, arms behind his head with a quiet, "Of course you did." His eyes traced the clouds, enjoying a moment of comfortable silence. "So, what was life like back in France?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:05 pm

She after assessing his mood and current temperament pulled a thin long knife, more of a shiv really than anything and inspected it. The hilt was a dark green and the blade a dull steel that had obviously been never polished, she personally scoffed at anyone who shone their blades. Cleaning them and sharpening them was essential but shining them was folly, the shiner the blade the more likely they were going to catch the light. Running her gaze along the blades edge she stowed it away and watched him for a few moments before she reentered her mind palace and flicked open a door finding a different personality. Afterall one was just plain boring, her posture shifted and she changed from a mocking female who was her main personality mask into a quiet sweet natured girl. Her voice changed and she said softly "different"
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Killian noticed the change in Lana and gave her a surprised look. Turning back to the sky, his brow furrowed. He took a moment to reply. "Different good?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Quick as that she was back to her normal cunning mocking mask that over the past few years had turned into her main personality "You are a utter fool if you think that after such a brief knowledge of you that i would share my past. Granted i can read you like a book however i do not wish to dilvulge such information, figure it out yourself if you wish to prove you have more intelligence than the average bear" She stood pulling out a solid gold coin and flipping it into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:17 am

Killian was stunned to a moments silence at her sudden outburst. "You're really something else, you know that love?" His tone was laced with exasperation but no anger. He stood, guessing the bell would ring any moment. Pretending that all he had deduced from her comment was, '-Figure it out yourself," he winked at her. "As you wish." The bell rang and Killian took it as his cue to walk away swiftly before she punched him in the face. He did not put violence past Lana.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:25 am

Killians childhood friend Jasper was standing outside the Gym, they both had most of their classes together apart from History. Jasper took biology instead of History, he grinned seeing his friend "Howdy Killi, where were you all lunch left me all alone" no one else really liked the extremly quirky young man. His bright blue eyes watched his friend with intelligence and interest
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:37 am

"Jasper!" Killian grinned and stopped in front of his friend, giving him a friendly thump on the shoulder. "Sorry about that, I was talking to Lana. She's in my History class." He added, remembering that Jasper didn't take history.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:43 am

Jasper laughed a little "Haven't heard that name before, she new?" by new he meant was she Killians latest conquest. He tilted his head to the side dirty blond hair falling into his eyes before he shoved it out of the way. Jasper personally loved watching Killian win over anyone and everyone that he wanted to, Jaspers own affections were strictly friendly "Whats she like?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:54 am

Killian chuckled, knowing exactly what he meant. "She's a transfer student from France." He shifted his stance, wondering how to word it. "Well, she's crazy beautiful...and a little just plain crazy. She's unlike anyone I've met before." He clutched at his heart, feigning hurt. "She's also resistant to my charm."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Jasper grinned "Sounds like your soulmate, So if shes resistant to your charm how are you planning to make her yours?" he ran a hand through his hair as the teacher turned up and let the class into the gym. At least after lunch they only had one class before they could go home, he smirked "you should take her to next years formal since she just unlike anyone you've ever met before dude"
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:16 pm

"I have absolutely no clue." Killian sighed. He subconsciously mimicked Jasper, running a hand through his raven hair. He pulled out his gym bag from his locker. "I am almost positive she'd hit me if I asked." Killian grinned. "I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look beyond what you see...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: