The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look beyond what you see...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Look beyond what you see... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Red Stewart -Janitor
Killian Jones - Student
Rose Mckinnan - Student
Lana Hayles - Student
Its the start of September 2010 and the old Janitor Mr Lamond has left to be replaced with the rather good looking 19 year old Red Stewart. A new transfer student from france has also been enrolled in the school. With camps and the like coming up its sure to be a wild ride throughout the schooling year. A student named Rose Mckinnan who is infamous for her fiery temper and lack of patience has returned to the school

Last edited by Raven on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Look beyond what you see... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look beyond what you see...   Look beyond what you see... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Jasper smirked "Do you want me to do some hacking?" he'd done it once before for his friend who had wanted information on a girl he was after. He grabbed his own gym clothes and headed for the changing rooms, the school computers were really easy to hack and he found it rather amusing to do so.
Back to top Go down

Look beyond what you see...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: