The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 5:52 pm

He'd been about to snap the perfect shot that he'd been wanting this entire damn trip out in the wop-wops with the mosquitoes and dratted damp that wouldn't go away. Still it had been more than worth it as he pressed the button and the camera forever captured the picture of the beaver beginning to surface, the v's of the water beginning to ripple around its nose. Satisfied he watched the animal contentedly until something happened like a kick in the guts, dragged through what felt like a gorse bush backwards he landed hard and lost consciousness for a brief moment. Moaning he rolled over and stared up at the sky until the tang of salt water washed over him "What the!?" he sat up so fast he felt dizzy staring around finding himself on a ship, an old timey one at that. The movement of the deck underneath him quickly began to make him feel ill and the looks of the people around him suggested he wasn't welcome. Tucking his camera away he swallowed hard wondering what he'd gotten himself into this time "Yeah uh... G'day?" he offered hopefully.

Claire had spent that day doing paper work, tired from the boring monotonous task she finally had been able to leave. Half way home Mana the young shadow she'd left at home alerted her to someone randomly appearing in the house. Telling him to keep his shape as a kitten Claire swore to herself, really now after what she'd already had to endure? Ugh. Mana occupied himself with watching the man from the shadows his green eyes matched one of the mans mismatched ones. Entering her apartment with her gun drawn she closed the door behind her and spoke coldly "You don't belong here, and had better have a damn good reason for being here" she was not in the most patient frame of mind either. The woman had her black hair back in a loose plait, comfortable pants and a neat enough shirt to pass for a day of paper work.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 6:17 pm

The red headed captain wasn’t quite sure what had happened. One moment she and her first mate had been inspecting the loot they’d captured from the rival ship, and the next he was gone and there was a baby-faced landlubber in his place, looking rather ill. Bracing her feet against the swell of the rocking ship, she aimed burning violet eyes on the man. A black fox twined between her legs almost like a cat, sitting on the deck as he seemed to watch the newcomer. “She’s not gonna sail herself,” she snapped at the gawking crew, preferring to deal with the intruder on her own. The sharp tone sent them scurrying away, most of them knowing quite well what she was like when her temper was flaring. “What are you doing here, landlubber? Where’s my first mate?” From the little she knew of the dark man’s past, he wouldn’t be happy with being snatched away without warning.

Killian’s first reaction to whatever had happened was check that his jackal was okay. Once he was assured of that, he glanced around the room already on his feet, prepared to be attacked. There were many strange things here, but it appeared to belong to someone who loved the seas as much as he did. His sharp eyes picked out the black kitten that was watching him, and he eyed it warily, not trusting it. Something seemed off about it, but with his own shadows out of action for the moment, he couldn’t tell what it was, just that it warranted being watched. Hearing the footsteps, he slipped a hand inside his coat, fingers curling around the dagger hidden there, ready for anything. He just lifted his chin at the cold tone, studying her in a practised sweep of his gaze. “I could have told you that already,” he retorted, stepping back a few paces to show that he wasn’t a threat. “I have a ship to be on.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 9:04 pm

He stared up at her still sitting on the deck of the ship "Landlubber? What? How did I get here? Why am I at sea? I was in the middle of a marsh" questions dropped from his lips without warning before his hand lifted and brushed against his head "owe" he murmured more quietly confusion the main emotion ruling on his face. This didn't make any sense, this ship the clothes the people around him were wearing, it was like it was a bad enactment of the 1700's the issue was how had he suddenly turned up here. Perhaps he'd been drugged and brought here? that didn't make any sense though, he attempted to get up onto his feet and swallowed feeling his stomach rebel as he did so. He turned his blue eyes to the flame haired woman who had an air of authority, she seemed to be waiting for answers from him "F-first mate? I know the term but I honestly have no idea who you're talking about" he told her quietly trying to ignore the queasy feeling that continued to churn his stomach as the ship was rocked by the waves of the sea that seemed to stretch out in every direction.

He stepped back and spoke, his words enough to make her lower her weapon a little, Mana came charging out of the shadows to pounce on the mans boot and chew on the tip of it. Fuzzy tail flicking from side to side makign her sigh softly "Mana, stop trying to eat the guys foot" the kitten mewed and looked up at the man with his strange unnatural eyes before he reared up onto his hind legs and braced his forepaws against killians leg appearing to want to be picked up. Claire rolled her eyes a little "There aren't any ships around here stranger, the ocean is a few hours drive from here." why on earth was he dressed like a pirate? That thought which mana picked up sent the kitten into excited bouncing "Pirate pirate pirate! Pick me up mr pirate! pirate! Claire can we keep the pirate! please!"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 9:22 pm

She scowled down at him before reaching out to grip his arm in a surprisingly strong grip. She wasn’t going to let him get away, not that there were many places for him to hide on the ship in the middle of the seas. “I ask the questions, and you answer them,” she told him firmly, thrusting him in front of her roughly, pushing him below decks to the brig, shutting the door firmly behind him to make sure he stayed put. Watching him try to find his sealegs, she smirked. He didn’t look too good. “You’re on a pirate ship, boy. Wisest course of action would be to answer the questions. My first mate is gone, and you’re in his place. What are you, some sort of magician?”

Killian barely spared a glance at the little black creature. He knew full well it wasn’t a cat, and that was only making him more wary of her. “how do you have shadows?” he asked quietly, unwilling to be overheard. If he’d guessed wrong, and she was in league with Ice, then he was going to be in for a lot of pain, but he was willing to risk it for now. She seemed to be fearful, and no one of Ice’s was ever that fearful. At his side, the jackal growled softly at the black kitten until he rested a hand on her back, quietening her. Reminded of what he’d been doing before he’d arrived in this strange place, he slipped his other hand into his pocket, his scarred hand finding the strange round orb that must have been responsible. It was still safe, and that was the main thing. Next on his list was working out how to help his own shadows. Overhearing the little thing’s words, he glanced at it again, studying it properly this time. “Aye, I’m a pirate. And I’d like to get back to my captain.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 10:17 pm

He squirmed and wriggled trying to get away from the very grumpy looking woman, he was unceremoniously shoved through the ship until he entered what was like a jail. Stumbling and ending up on his ass again he rubbed his head again "What? Magician? I wish all I can do is a couple of card tricks Ma'am" going slightly green he managed to not projectile vomit over her and instead said "All I do is take photo's I don't do no magic nor anything else! I don't know where your first mate is I swear it" the young man stared at the woman with smokey purple eyes that seemed to pin him down onto the ground. He didn't know where he was, why was he being blamed for this? He swallowed the bile again wanting to find somewhere to curl up under a bed and sleep until he woke up where he was supposed to be. This had to be a bad dream, he'd wake up to some animal trying to eat him or something right?

He asked a question that surprised her enough for her to lower the gun rest of the way down "I was born with them..." she replied quietly her green eyes narrowing slightly. Something about this stranger was familiar, was it their look? Their clothes? Putting those thoughts to the side she sighed softly as the kitten all but clambered up the mans leg in its excitement "A real life pirate Claire! Can we please keep him please please please!" She shook her head a little "No Mana, you don't own people. We already learnt what thats like" the latter part of her sentance was muttered quieter almost to herself. Her own creature was wary at the sight of the jackal and warily she let Cynder show herself. The pitch black dragon rose up out of her casting shadow and padded to stand at her side the silver shackles that were now chainless still on her, her blue-green eyes that were similar to manas looked up at claire for a moment. The two sharing a private moment before looking at the stranger "I don't know where your captain is, possibly we can help you if you'd care to explain..."
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 10:31 pm

She leaned comfortably on the bars, watching him closely. Her fox pressed against her leg until she picked him up, letting him curl around her neck as he liked doing. The boy seemed to be telling the truth, from what she could tell. She was sorely missing the skills of her first mate in this instance. “Well, since you’re useless, you can stay in the brig.” She turned on her heel, and then paused, turning back to him. “How good a worker are you?” she demanded. They were a crew member short, and while she could manage with that, it would certainly be helpful to put this one to work with the basic chores to free up someone who could be much more useful somewhere else.

He tilted his head a little at her answer, still trying to work out whether he could trust her with his story. He didn’t want to, but it seemed that he had no choice. From what she’d said to the little shadow still trying to crawl up his leg, she’d been dealt pain at the hands of someone already, and he knew full well what that was like. Softening a bit towards Mana, he picked the little cat up, letting him perch on his shoulder as the dragon was revealed. The silver shackles around the creature confirmed his suspicions, and Alkira accordingly relaxed to sit at his side, no longer growling or showing her teeth. “Last I remember, I was in her cabin dealing with the loot,” he told her, shrugging slightly. He wasn’t going to tell her what they’d been examining, not yet, anyway. Relieved that she was no longer pointing the gun at him, he cast his mismatched gaze around the room, searching for his shadows. They knew they were vulnerable and so had hidden to be safe, and now all he had to do was find them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Blue eyes observed the fox and it being allowed onto the womans shoulders, her words caused him to sigh quietly. Yep, useless that was him, oh well at least he had his pack and everything had seemed to be safe inside of it hopefully he'd be able to get a couple of hours out of some of the games inside before they died due to battery usage. She suddenly turned around and demanded what kind of a worker he was "Huh? Do you want a CV?" he began counting off his fingers "Cook, Clean, Write, Read, fish, sew, basic first aid, Navigate, oh yeah what year is it? Unless this is a whole role play thing and you're all pretending to be pirates. Well i'm kinda convinced because the stink coming from some of your mates mouths is pretty rank. No such thing as mints and chewing gum yet aye?" he ended up blathering on a little bit by mistake before finally shutting up watching her almost innocently the young man blinked his bright blue eyes and offered her a smile.

Mana was over joyed as he was picked up and placed on the mans shoulder, he happily nuzzled him and began loudly purring. Claire listened before removing the guns holster and setting it as well as the weapon in the small safe provided. That done she considered him, there was something familiar and the nagging feeling wouldn't leave her be, telling herself she'd find out in due time. "Claire, Mana and cynder. Got a name?" she asked.

moving through the apartment towards the kitchen, something to eat sounded good right about now her stomach was gnawing at itself. Turning on the lights she pawed through the cupboard before deciding that tonight she'd be lazy and just cook bacon, perhaps with some mushrooms as well. mmmmm. Getting out the pan, some oil was added and some bacon tossed in, peeling then slicing and dicing the mushrooms they were chucked in next. The pirate when he turned up was passed a knife, some butter and bread "Butter the bread whilst i make food" she ordered firmly before returning to the important task of preventing the bacon from burning.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Her sharp gaze picked up his reaction to being called useless, and she tilted her head a little, though she said nothing about it. Ignoring the words that didn’t make sense to her, she narrowed her violet eyes as she thought through the options. Deciding that he was a little bit simple, she answered his question about what year it was. “1700,” she said shortly. “Can you count?” If he could, then he could be set to work with the stores, that would be useful. If not, then surely he’d be good enough to at least scrub the decks. She thoroughly ignored his smile and the attempt to charm her, intending on keeping him right where he was until she was satisfied that he wasn’t a spy or a threat. She idly stroked her fox’s fur while she waited for his answer, tucking escaped tendrils of hair from her braid behind her ears.

Killian inclined his head to the woman. “Killian,” he said simply, deciding that she could be trusted for the moment. If not, he’d just have to kill her, though he was hoping not. She was a pretty thing. “And Alkira.” Fully relaxed now that her weapon was gone, he let his blade slide back where it belonged, and cast another quick look around in case he could see any of his shadows before he followed her, watching her with interest sparking in the wary eyes. This certainly was a strange place he’d found himself in. At least he knew how to butter bread, and did so swiftly simply out of habit, humming a shanty under his breath. The shadow on his shoulder was ignored for now, since it wasn’t being too annoying, and Alkira kept close watch for him, just in case there was a trap lying in wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 12:26 pm

He didn't seem to notice her ignoring of his smile, he nodded when she asked if he could count "Yep! Can count as high as you need me to" he informed her the smile still on his features. What aws the point in going around all day with a sad or complaining look, it was better to get things done. Of course when he was out photographing he became quite a different person, intense and focused as well as serious. The rest of the time he was quite a happy laid back young man, scratching his jaw that had a neatly trimmed beard of sorts he waited for her reply.

She'd moved to grab the plates when he'd spoken, thankfully she only had one in her hand when the names clicked everything into place the shock of it causing her to drop the plate onto the floor. It shattered upon impact, and looking quite pale she began picking up the broken pieces, she was quiet, quickly disposing of the shards. Trying again she set the plates down on the bench next to him and returned to the food "Sorry about that, the plate just slipped" the excuse was so that she could avoid the question of what the matter was.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 12:53 pm

She considered him for a while longer, taking in his appearance with a practised eye. He still looked a bit green, but that would be easily fixed after a few hours in one spot. “There’s a bucket in the corner. You’ll be working in the morning.” She left him there, taking a slight detour to one of her crew to inform them that the newcomer would be working with the stores the next day, and then shut herself in the cabin. She had no idea where her first mate was, and in truth, she was starting to get worried. He’d been the closest thing she had to family. Running her gaze over the treasure on the big table, she suddenly frowned. The small golden orb was missing. Fingers ran over her fox worriedly, and the animal leapt down to the table, sniffing through the objects in an attempt to find it without any luck.

He narrowed his eyes at the shatter of the plate, making no move to help her pick them up. He didn’t believe her excuse, though it was true that he rarely believed anything someone told him, but he said nothing about it. “Where am I?” he inquired, finished with buttering the bread, and moving away to give her room, wary of how much space she preferred to have around her. She was being helpful, and he wasn’t inclined to endanger that when he was a stranger in this place. With Alkira a bit more relaxed, the jackal ventured out to sniff around the small place, searching for his shadows for him while he kept the girl occupied.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 3:39 pm

The kitten watched the jackal move away and poofed himself down onto the floor to cheerfully follow her managing to stay out of reach incase she decided he looked like dinner. Claire watched Mana leave before shrugging a little "New york" bringing the pan over she shared out the food she'd cooked then set it to the side for her to clean later. making her sandwich or buttie she sat down at the kitchen bench digging into the food not making an effort to say anything else. She'd need to go through those books again, although she knew them by heart a part of ehr was silently praying that she'd somehow made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 3:44 pm

He accepted the food in silence, taking in her answer as he ate absently. New York. It was a very different New York than he knew. Trusting that Alkira would be able to handle the annoying fluffball as she looked for his shadows, he sat down with Claire, watching her. “You know me, don’t you?” He was glad he hadn’t lost his ability to read people, even with his shadows gone. He was still suspicious about her and her shadows, but he’d not heard of a shadow dragon, so t was possibly safe to assume that he wasn’t the time that he was supposed to be. He just didn’t know how he’d got here. “What year is it?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 4:03 pm

She glanced at him when he spoke ending up giving a slight sigh "I don't know you, I've only just met you." in the flesh... "the more correct term would be that I know of you" she wasn't bothered by the jackal poking around, Cynder was lying lazily infront of her bedroom which was where the books were kept. Manas over excited mews of delight at actually finding a real life pirate still sounded from the living room encouraging a slight smile on her face. Year? "2016" if she was right in thinking he was from the books then he was from 1700, quite a long time gap. The dragon watched Alkira and Mana calmly enough, she'd recognized their visitors and had remembered the mans last request. For now she'd appear none the wiser to the interesting truth, rustling her wings she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 4:07 pm

He tilted his head. Curious. “Know me from what?” Surely he’d kept his profile low enough that he wouldn’t be known this far in the future. He was surprisingly calm about where he was, now that he knew. It was a three hundred year gap or so, and he didn’t seem at all bothered. Truth was, he was more worried about his shadows than where he’d ended up. “That’s quite the gap,” he murmured, finished with the meal she’d provided. “Thank you for the meal.” Hearing Alkira give a soft sound, he glanced over and went to her, wondering what she’d found. “Found them?” he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Claire didn't end up having to answer as he finished his meal then got up and headed over to his jackal, setting the dishes in the dishwasher she headed through the room to sit on the couch trying to think through everything. Mana looked up at him curiously "Found what mr pirate?" an ear flicked before he suddenly turned and fit himself half under the couch his behind and tail sticking proudly in the air "Hey Claire! Theres many shadows here that aren't ours" he called out sounding muffled. Sneezing because of the dust he pulled himself out from under there and sat staring at the pirate thoughtfully. At the silence Claire was on her feet and had picked him up "Bed for you cheeky" she told the young thing quietly, he lost his cat shape and pouted before reluctantly leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Killian sent her a curious gaze. Clearly she didn’t want the young shadow knowing what was going on quite yet. Grateful that his shadows were safe, he rummaged around under the couch to gently tug them out, letting them settle about him in relief. He knew they’d been scared, and still weren’t quite sure what was going on, but they were with him now, and that was what had been most important. “Well? Know me from what?” He made sure to keep his voice low, respecting her wish to keep Mana from knowing exactly what was going on. Though he was a very polite shadow for his age. Finding a seat that looked comfortable, Killian sat on it, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Turning about to face him she resisted the urge to sigh and instead found herself another spot to sit, the books were something private that she didn't want anyone to know about. Hell they'd gotten her through her childhood, well them and the stranger, and she found she was quite reluctant to let this man thumb through them even though he was actually in them. "A book mentioned you" she finally said or rather admitted, green eyes were studying him intently, he hadn't told her everything and she hadn't told him everything it seemed like they were at an impasse. What would be the point of him showing them anyway? They wouldn't help him get back to his correct time, it wasn't like she had the answers to getting him back to his own time either.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 4:29 pm

“Interesting,” he murmured, a few of his young shadows crawling to curl on his lap and demand pats, which he gave them. She seemed reluctant to show him, but he was alright with that. He’d work around it. “Do they happen to tell what brought me here?” He was cautious to tell to everything for risk of putting her in danger too. It wouldn’t be fair on her to bring his past three hundred years forward to crash onto her. “If you know that, then I might be able to work out how to get home.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Moving to sit at the end of the couch she shook her head "No. Nothing mentioned about you coming here, not even hinted at. They just" silence "tell some of your adventures aboard the ship. Mana is quite a fan" he didn't need to know that his past was also written in them. After all he'd end up on his ship again soon, and likely mana would wish to go with him, she'd let him if Killian would accept him. she remained there, her eyes closing as a wave of exhaustion washed over her, she was so tired, "I'll take a day off of work tomorrow, and we can sort things out then" she murmured "And don't let mana tell you he hasn't been fed" she knew full well what he'd helped himself to that day when she'd been at work. Standing her eyes flicked back open "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:45 pm

He pondered over her words for a while, taking in his surroundings more slowly this time. Picking up on her exhaustion, he glanced at her. "There's nothing to be sorry for. It wasn't you." It was all on him, this being lost in another time and place. He'd work out a way to get back, eventually. He wasn't tired just yet, not with the night beginning to get darker. He had always preferred the nighttime. "If you wish to sleep, I will not stop you," he finally said softly, directing his gaze back down to his jackal, who was now curled at his feet. He'd occupy himself in her place, making sure not to cross over any boundaries that he might not know of yet. more than likely, he'd content himself with discuss his plight with his shadows, trying to work out what had happened exactly, and then how to get back home.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 10:04 pm

"Wasn't planning on letting you" came the tired yet somewhat snippy reply, entering her room she practically fell onto her bed after closing the door and curled up there. There wasn't much space left as most of her shadows took up the space that was left behind, but that was okay, they were her company if they were there she was safe and she wasn't alone. She'd spent so much time alone, the better part of fourty years alone in a concrete room, her shadows had become her friends, her supporters. She had no human connections, didn't know how to make friends with actual people or deal with them that wasn't somewhat awkward and cold. Once she'd drifted off into a fitful sleep with mana curled up right next to her, Cynder slipped into the living room and for a moment stood watching Killian and his shadows before slipping through the living room. She jumped up onto the couch and sat there staring at him with her green gaze, there was an age old wisdom in the creatures eyes like she'd seen more than the years she had lived. "You will go back to your time, it may not be for a while. but it is an eventuality that will come to pass... I think tomorrow she will show you the books, treat them carefully they are all we have" her voice was quiet and soft, wise yet young.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Killian met the green eyes without flinching, not scared of the dragon. Her words came as a surprise, and he lifted a dark eyebrow at her. "You know that for certain?" A few of his shadows twined around her fingers, giggling softly to themselves as he played absently with them, teasing them to chase his hands. The scars on his right hand were starkly visible, but he didn't care. There was no point in trying to hide them, they came out eventually. He glanced over at the now closed door, wondering about the young woman. There was something about her that was faintly familiar, same with the dragon, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "If she decides to show them, then I will treat them carefully," he told the shadow. Maybe books and writings were just as valuable in this time as they were in his. if so, then he knew how to treat them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 10:43 pm

She inclined her head, insinuating yes she did know for certain. He would figure it out soon enough on his own, their heritage, "She will find some clothes for you to wear as well, your pirate attire will not be easy to blend in with" her head tilted to the side listening to the unheard whispers of the shadows. She slipped down from the couch and over to the sliding door, she opened it and stood out in the night air, she didn't like the city, it was crowded and polluted. It was nearly impossible to see the stars at night as well, sighing she reared up to lean her forepaws against the balconys barrier
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 10:47 pm

He accepted her silent conformation that he would find his way back home, half closing his eyes to listen to his shadows. They all seemed to be recovering quite well except for the oldest one, trapped still under the skin of his back. Hoping that the shadow was alright, Killian got to his feet and followed the dragon to the balcony, staring at the city with wide eyes. This was very different to the New York that he had known. Leaning on the railing next to Cynder, he watched the happenings of the street in silence, taking it all in. A quick glance t the sky had told him that he wouldn't be able to see the stars, and that disappointed him, though he was thankful that at least he was somewhere that was somewhat safe. Wondering what his captain would be thinking about his disappearance, he began to hum a soft sea shanty under his breath, thinking through everything that had occurred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next