The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 12:54 pm

Making him pull the paper from underneath her, the bird was careful not to tear the paper, staring at the black squiggles the bird tilted its head Those black lines mean things? moving over a little closer sharp bird eyes didn't quite get what the markings meant. She'd never been taught to read or write, her orders having always been given to her verbally, was this another way how people shared information with one another? It seemed confusing nad overly difficult, rearranging her wings a little the bird trained its gaze on the man expecting him to explain what it all meant
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Busy with the work, he didn't notice her intent stare for a while, his next words slightly distracted. "Aye, they're words." He went quiet frowning at what he was discovering and finally just put his pen down, running his fingers through his hair. "Well something went wrong," he muttered, frowning at the paper. "Not sure where. Hmm." Finally registering the bird's interest, he glanced at her. "You can't read it all?" Half distracted by the idea of a bird reading, he considered it for a moment. "Can birds even read. That's an interesting thought."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 1:25 pm

Something was wrong? His features seemed to be unhappy with whatever it was he'd noticeed, should she ask? No it was really none of her business. Obviously she couldn't read she would not have asked him what the black lines had meant if she could, deciding not to mention the fact that she wasn't really a bird she decided to ask "What is the trouble?" despite her being a bird there was a possibility of her being able to help him out. Reaching out she nipped the mans finger sharply enough to wake him up from whatever was going on in his head, having ones head not focused on the task at hand never got any job done
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 1:52 pm

He tapped her beak when she nipped him, chewing on his bottom lip as he thought. "Just reckon I've missed something, that's all. Probably too tired to be doing this, really. I can fix it in the morning. Unless you're any good at adding numbers together?" He shuffled all the paper into one pile, pushing it aside. "Or the cost of cattle has dipped. That won't be good, but can't control the market, I guess. I'll just wait to breed Ghost til next year then."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 9:07 pm

The bird had managed to convince him to leave the cages door open over night, awaking as usual with the rising of the sun Melissa waited for the human to make his appearance. The night before had been pleasant, watching the stars appear as he struggled with maths, she hadn't been much help as she had no idea how to read or write. Offering a greeting as he finally turned up, she opened her wings and glided to the kitchen bench, still refusing to properly fly she waddled over to the edge a little awkwardly and watched Julian wanting something to eat. It was indeed irritating having to rely on soemone else for food, however at least the man treated her fairly, after figuring out how to become human again she would stay and work for a while to pay him back for tending to her when she'd needed help.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 12:11 am

Hoping that the falcon wouldn't dirty the house if he left the aviary door open, he was pleasantly surprised when he woke up and found that she hadn't. Wandering into the kitchen, he stroked her back absently when she glided over to the bench. he still wasn't sure why she refused to fly, but she didn't seem to want to tell him why. Giving her some breakfast while he made his own and come coffee, he hummed to himself, working out his plans for the day. he had to go into town to get a few things, maybe the bird would want to come. "Heading into town for a few hours, wanna come? Otherwise I'll have to leave you in the aviary with the door closed, I'm afraid. Just so I don't get in trouble with the animal control if someone notices a loose bird in an empty house."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Tearing into breakfast, the bird contentedly devoured the fresh meat looking up at the human when he began speaking. It was an easy choice, choosing to go with him over being locked in the cage, waddling over she made her way up onto his shoulder with a couple of powerful movements of her wings to aid in her jumping up. I will come with you i have no interest in spending any more of my life in a cage than is necessary besides it'd be interesting to see this new world she was stuck in she hadn't gotten much of a glimpse the weird magic screen box didn't seem very reliable to her. Her talons gripped his shoulder carefully, not wanting to do any harm towards him, he wasn't that bad for a human and he was paitent
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 4:01 pm

He just nodded, eating his toast as he moved through the house to get himself ready. "Alright then, just don't go wandering off anywhere, will you." Getting into the truck, he checked to make sure she was alright where she was, and then headed off, humming to himself. It had been interesting having the bird around, her observations were interesting to say the least. It was only going to be a quick trip into town anyway, just to get more food for when Claire and her guest arrived. It was lucky that the town was fairly laid back, though he was probably going to have to leave her outside the grocery store.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 10:06 pm

There was nowhere worth wandering too, her brother would be with her again and everything would be fine, the bird was silent during the drive into town still not too sure about the loud roaring of the horseless carriage. Once they were out of that monstrosity the questions began what is with all of the horseless carriages with more questions likely to turn up the more they wandered around the settlement the bird didn't look at him too busy taking in the sights and quite thankful her sense of smell was quite bad in her bird form she didn't like the stink of the weird contraptions that whizzed past.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 10:10 pm

He hummed softly as he wandered along, his hands tucked into his pockets. "They're cars," he told her quietly, weaving through the people. "I suppose you know of steam trains? Almost like smaller versions, but with a different power source than coal." Ducking into the horse feed store, he placed his order for some more hay and feed, and took a quick look through the equipment. Ghost needed a new show bridle, and there was the option of either making one for him, or buying one. Julian wasn't sure which he wanted to do yet.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 3:20 pm

She knew of them but very little actually about them, remaining silent as he placed an order for more horse feed, the bird shifted its feet a little watching the various items that were being browsed. Stretching her wings contentedly the bird leaned forward afterwards to inspect a halter intently before returning to her previous position, What are you looking for? there were plenty of things in this store that she didn't know or understand. There were so many straps and fittings, as well as many other bits and pieces, it was all quite queer really, then again she'd never really spent time near humans unless she was hunting them so humans and their ways were unexplored territory. Resisting the desire to explore the place on her own, she slipped her beak into her chest plumage and plucked out a loose feather
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 5:48 pm

He stroked her back absently as he studied the bridles, ignoring the plain leather ones, and eyeing the more elaborate plaited ones. "Ghosty needs a new bridle for showing," he murmured, picking one up, and putting it straight back. That leather was far too rough for his liking. Spotting the rope halters, he picked up a few of them, hanging them over his shoulder while he continued to browse. He could never have too many halters in his opinion. Humming, he bought the halters, deciding to make the bridle himself, and headed back to the truck. "One more stop, then we'll go back home."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Finally it was time, the shadows enveloped them and when they departed they were at the familiar farm, squinting in the sudden change of light her face brightened seeing her old friend "Jules! looks like you haven't had a hair cut since i was here last" in the warm Australian sun, the woman appeared to thaw out completely. The bird on Julians shoulder went still seeing the tall dark man next to the strange girl, spreading her wings Melissa took to the air and made ehr way over to her brother. Landing on his shoulder she tugged his short hair making quiet noises of comfort. She wasn't sure if it was the right time one or not but for the moment she was grateful he was there
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Veering from his path towards the shed when he heard Claire's voice, Julian sent her his usual greeting smile. "G'day Clairebear." Feeling the bird leave his shoulder, he watched with a little surprise as she became affectionate towards the stranger. Obviously the falcon knew him, that was interesting. Coming over to join them, he gave Claire a hug, hoping everything was alright with her. "You okay, youngster?"

It was interesting how Claire changed when she greeted the other man, but Killian ignored them both for the moment. His sister was here, and safe, and that's all that mattered. Running his fingers gently through her feathers, he let his shadows check her for injuries, healing her of any lingering pain from her wing. "Melly, you're safe," he murmured, grateful that she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Returning the hug firmly, Claire responded to his question as she released him "yeah, needed a break from the city" she glanced over at killian "He reckoned his sister was here" her voice was a little quiet before she shrugged a little "Anyways, what about you? Hows things going? Ghost keeping you on your toes?" this place had always made her feel free and safe able to be her proper self not the self that the rest of the world saw. The strange man who'd accompanied her seemed to be quite taken with the bird who obviously knew him, wondering what the connection was she pondered the possibility that perhaps the bird was his sister. She knew enough of the world to know there were shifters and many other things out there so she guessed that the bird had a human form.

Soft gentle noises continued to sound from the bird, who now perched on his shoulder not appearing to realize she'd flown Yes brother, you are as well, I was worried for you she didnt realize r didn't care that Julian could hear what she was saying to Killian. You are from my time yes? Cast adrift by the apples of eden sharp eyes of the bird sought out her brothers familiar mismatched eyes
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 9:40 pm

“Good, you should take more breaks.” The stockman studied her out of gentle eyes, trying to pick what was troubling her. He was always slightly worried about her, knowing that she wasn’t exactly comfortable with other people. He liked knowing that she was doing alright. “Sister? Interesting. The bird seems quite taken with him, I’m glad she’s found hwo she belongs with now.” Tilting his head at the soft words from the bird, his gaze drifted over to the other man, taking him in quietly. Guessing that he’d receive an explanation soon enough, he turned back to Claire. “Ghost is as cheeky as ever, have a few youngsters I’m working with now if you want to have a go with them. See how much you can remember after lazing around.” A twinkle appeared in his eyes, and he indicated the house. “Make yourself at home, your rooms are ready. You know where everything is, Clairebear. I have a few cattle to check on, I’ll be back in a couple of hours.”

Scratching the bird’s breast feathers, Killian’s expression softened slightly. “I’m fine,” he murmured, eyeing the stranger for a moment. “Yes, the gold orb did it. Your shadow is with me.” As he spoke, the little black creature twined around the bird before settling in its usual spot, glad to be back with Mel. “You’ve been safe here? Not hurt?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 9:54 pm

The bird preened his hair as best as it could, I am quite fine, this place is safe, The man Julian has been kind Reassuring her brother quietly and calmly, Melissa half listened to the discussion between the strange woman and Julian Who is the female? it was quite curious that he was here with another person, stranger still that it seemed the girl had shadows as well. She had littel trust for others with shadows as after all Ice had had shadows and had tortured them both on so many occasions.

A smile lit her eyes at his gentle teasing "Lazing around? running around catching murderers is quite exercising thanks Jules. How far have you gotten with them? What ones?" she wasn't exactly afraid of a challenge, it was just better to know what had been done with who
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 10:07 pm

“Good, good.” Glancing down as Alkira began to scout around, making sure that they were safe here, he let his shoulders relax a little. “Claire, a shadow girl.” Eyeing the other pair, he stopped talking aloud, not wishing for Claire to overhear his suspicions. She’s of Ice’s blood, I believe, but she’s on the run. Her soul is shackled in silver. He tugged gently on her tail feathers, teasing his sister. “She’s been helpful in finding you. You are stuck like this then?”

He just grinned, replacing the halters over his shoulder when they began to slip down. “Oh really? Bet your riding stamina isn’t as much any more.” He pointed to the nearby paddock, where a herd of seven or eight long legged yearlings were playing and grazing. “Only just started with them, they’re just over a year old. Let’s see how good your memory is, hm? Take your pick of them, and show me what you remember.” He handed her one of the rope halters, and pushed his hat back a little. “Hope you brought your patience. They’re a cheeky lot.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Claire returned her old friends grin "Probably" taking one of the halters she added "I have to deal with mana on a day to day basis I have plenty of patience" her eyes brightened at an idea "Are you going to go to the kill pens anytime soon?" it'd be good to have a hobby to work on considering she'd taken a couple of months leave from her job. She'd come to the conclusion that she'd probably quit the force there and find something else to do with her life.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 11:08 pm

Julian just laughed. Continuing on his way to get a stock mare to ride. "I wasn't planning on it, but if you're going to be sticking around for a couple of months, there's a sale on this weekend. We can go have a squizz at what's in the kill pens for you. Homesick are you?" He studied her carefully, trying to read her like he'd used to. There was something bothering her, and he guessed that it was related to the man she'd brought with her. However until he got her alone, he wasn't going to press for details.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Nodding Claire replied smoothly "Excellent" grateful that he hadn't brought up anything else she let him go and turned heading over to where the yearlings were. She could guess he was going to ask questions later, ones she most likely wouldn't be much of a fan of, entering the paddock she put it all to the side to focus on the horses

With the others gone the bird nuzzled her brother contentedly quite pleased that he was here, everything would be okay now.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Now that they were alone, Killian relaxed with his sister, continually running his fingers over her feathers. "You're stuck?" he asked quietly. His shadows had checked her over for injuries already, healing her of the last of her pain. "How long have you been here with the human?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 11:53 pm

yes i am, i have been here about two months give or take brother enjoying his fingers running through his feather the bird preened him a little wondering about the girl that her brother believed was related t ice tell me more about this female it was always good to have lots of information on people epsecially if it was possible they were related to ice
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 1:08 am

Wandering away, he found a tree to sit underneath so that she could perch on his knees if she wanted to. "She's young, younger than me. her soul shadow is shackled in silver, and she's on the run from Ice. I'm not sure of the relation yet, I haven't asked her about it." he paused, thinking through what else to tell his sister. "The dragon says I know her from her past, but my future. Can't really tell me much more than that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 1:39 pm

The bird listened quietly, her gaze shifting between her brother and the woman he'd turned up with, comfortably perched on his knees not having even picked up the fact that she'd flown.
Running her beak through her feathers she sighed softly, So what are you going to do? Try and figure out the device? she wondered a little why the womans shackled shadow knew him it wa all quite bizare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next