The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colour of the soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Colour of the soul - Page 5 21ogk
In a world where everything is black and white, color is known to take hold when one meets their soulmate. Still this does not make the hunt for the 'one' any easier, the key is they eyes they are known to be the first hint of the truth.
Renee x Killian
Rose x Angus
Dani x Jory
Jet x Keenan

Last edited by Raven on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Snickering at Brans method of waking up Angus, Rose did nothing to stop him, fiddling with one of her own weapons she waited a little impatiently wanting to get started on this already so she could go back to being a drunken layabout. "A friend of mine, his Girlfriends been stolen by a creature so we are in charge of finding her, his security cameras caught the creature entering and leaving his property. So we've got what he looks like but whats interesting is its powers, all this black mist seemed to be controlled by him" leaning back with a sigh and seriously considering a cigarette although she'd gone cold turkey for a while when she felt stress the desire always returned. Brushing her fingers through her short hair, Rose huffed, running things over, she'd see if she could get Bran to create a copy of the mans face using information from the other shadows, it'd make her life easier if they could see what he looked like. She had no real idea where to start apart from with Ice, they'd have to infiltrate one of her various strongholds and steal records, Ices favourite place would be the best location to start with she surmised. The cold woman was a stickler for documents and records so in reality it wouldn't be hard for them to find them once they'd got the right place, she'd shift and distract ice while Angus went through the records, it wasn't a brilliant plan but it was one she was fairly confident would work.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 12:35 am

Still grumbling about the raven, Angus took in the information, frowning a little. “That’s not like anything I’ve heard of before, have you?” Even so, he couldn’t wait to dive back into his books. He adored finding out new things, and the balance with Rose doing most of the dirty work seemed to work quite well for the pair of them. Some day he’d have to persuade her to come back to his home with him just to have a rest and so he could check that everything was still okay there. “What’s he look like?” At least they had something to go on, it was better than other hunts that they’d been on. Yawning, he watched the raven beginning to preen Rose’s hair, as ever very curious about the bird. He was so tame, and he couldn’t help but wonder how she’d managed that. Listening to the boy, Bran made a few rude comments to Rose, sharing what the other shadows had shown him about what the man looked like without being asked. He’d keep his other comments for when Rose was alone and could respond to them, he was aware that she’d want to know why the shadow master was so keen to get her back, and it had been rather obvious that she wasn’t just bait. There were other details that had been omitted, and since he hadn’t been told not to say them, the bird was quite happy to spill the beans about what had been going on.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Yawning, rose didn't bother pushing the bird away when he began preening her hair, she was fond of the bird after all. Grinning when she heard Bran's rude comments she lifted her hand to pat him affectionately before speaking "Six foot, blond but cut short, style of short back and sides, blue eyes, a super creepy smile thats wide and stretched out over his face. He wore a suit, jean blue sort of colour, walks with a slight hitch in his step on his right side. He displayed erratic behaviour on the video as well, he's a dangerous one, he manipulated the black smoke into what looked like a knife that he held to the girls neck." technology was amazing these days, these details she was getting from the shadows were very plausible at being found on a tape. Once they were alone she'd ask Bran for more information, bait wasn't important like this to Killian, she knew the cheeky shit after all, the girl was important, very much so. Grinning she got up from her seat and headed out to her car, returning with a map that she spread out on the bed, there were plenty of things written down on the map but this one had the most to do with Ice. Going over the violet dots that had been added to the world map and tapped on one that was situated on a glacier "i happen to know of somone who will have records of someone like this, although we're not friends so we'll have to do this carefully. I'll get you into the records room and I'll distract the guards, a friend is going to hopefully get his name" . Staring down at the map, she ignored the slight shiver that went through her, she hated glaciers, she hated small cramped spaces.

Sofia was sitting on a roof, fiddling with a sparkly bracelet she'd stolen a few days ago, her thoughts were consumed by the losses she'd suffered. She missed her twin, missed Luca, she had little connection or thoughts around her two children anymore, it was like they'd never existed. But her brother was a constant ache, growing bored and uneasy she decided to return to Killians place and spend time teasing him. Standing and pocketing the expensive pilfered good, the woman trotted off walking back to where the secluded house was, finally getting there and glancing around the lack of shadows surprised her "Killian?" although she missed her shadows so much it ached she kept it hidden and to herself. There was no reason to let him know and potentially drag him down with her, calling out a greeting she couldn't help but wonder what had gone on.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Listening, Angus nodded and came over to peer at the map, very curious about it. "Sounds like fun," he commented, taking a closer look at where she'd pointed to. "That's a glacier, right? We'll have to get warm clothes then, I'm not really a fan of freezing to death." Already wanting to find out more, and his hangover headache forgotten, he pulled on his shoes and wandered out, intending to go to the library and see if there was anything there. He wasn't really expecting it, but it was worth a shot, and he loved his research anyway.
With the boy finally gone, Bran grumbled softly and hopped from the dragons shoulder to the map. Folding his wings neatly into his sides, the shadow bird inspected the map and the pins, working out where they were going. He's working on Sofie, for once she's been easy to find. Turning his head, he preened himself for a bit, waiting for what else his human was going to want to know about the girl. The shadow master had changed with the girl around, and most of the shadows were of the opinion that he'd changed for the better, so they wanted the girl to be found too.

The shadow master wasn't at the house when Sofie arrived, but a few shadows popped out of hiding when they heard her vice, squeaking gentle greetings at her. Informing her that he was now on his way, they welcomed her inside, the babies still scared and unnerved about the scary man who'd taken the nice girl away from them. Soon after, the serval was the one who appeared first, and bounded over with a happy chirping noise, so pleased to see their original shadow mistress. The long legged cat missed Sofie just as much as Sofie missed all the shadows, and never passed up an opportunity to be with her. Killian wasn't far behind the old shadow, tired and grumpy, but he managed a smile at her. "Hi Sofie." Like always, he gave her a hug, so glad that she was safe still. "Was just about to try and look for you, got a couple of questions. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Watching Angus's response with amusement at how eager the selkie was about this hunt,   "i'm a heat radiator, i wont need many" the comment was offhand a reply to Angus's comment about warm clothes. Wathing as he pulled on his shoes and headed out presumably to go to the library Rose rubbed the side of her head thoughtfully.  The bird leapt down from her shoulder to inspect the map figuring out where they were going, he commented that Killian was working on Sofia and that for once she had been easy to find.  "Spill the beans on the girl, who is she, and what is she to him, she's obviously more important than just bait or i wouldn't be here" she was very interested in who the girl was, Killian never would have cared about some random bait girl. There was a slight niggling feeling in her gut, telling her that there was something more going on, something was important about this girl. At the same time she was worried about her friend, if this girl was important which she was fairly sure there was, it meant that he was more likely to make a mistake like he had with the dagger. That was likely why he'd gotten her involved she supposed, Rose was expert at finding people and not being invested in the girl meant she wouldn't make mistakes.

Seeing the Serval Sofies face lit up in a smile, reaching down to pet the serval "Crickey, how are you?" familiar bootsteps told her that Killian wasn't far  behind the serval. Straightening up she walked over to him and returned his hug firmly "me? I'm good, how can i help?" she'd noticed the strange behaviour of the babies and couldn't help but wonder what on earth had happened. Usually the babies were resilient, always happy to seeing people. Getting quite concerned she pulled back a bit from the hug to watch him, wanting to know what was going on and why he was wanting to try and look for her for. She was always aware of where the serval was, closely bonded with the long legged cat, she was the closed thing the troubled female had to a shadow these days. Missing her shadows that were once hers, it often hurt to see them bounce around killian and have no memory or knowledge that they were once hers, but she couldn't say anything abotu it, it'd just hurt the shadows and Killian and that wasn't something she could do.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:43 pm

An amused noise left the bird, and he spread his wings to straighten feathers with his beak before answering, amusement still colouring his harsh tone. The master is fond of her. He rescued her from domestic abuse after she saw a kill. Drawing on what else the shadows knew, he waited to hear what his dragon’s questions were with a soft caw. He was worried about the shadow master, this attachment to the girl was strange and very unlike him, and the old shadow couldn’t quite understand why. Her name is Renee. Another soft noise left him, and he flapped his wings to land on her shoulder, preening her hair gently. She makes brownies for him. Hopefully the master would be able to settle, and not get into trouble with Ice for delaying his current hunt, but time would soon tell. They needed to find the girl first, apparently. He didn’t like it, it was safer to not attach to anyone, that way Ice couldn’t find out and use it against them like she had with Mel. It was enough that Rose was now part of the strange family, but at least the deal with Ice now meant that neither woman could be touched or hurt, and that extended to anyone else the master foolishly decided to form an attachment to.

Pleased to hear that she was good, Killian gave her a half-hearted smile. It hurt to watch her with the shadows, knowing that they’d been hers and now weren’t, but there was nothing he could do about it. He was just grateful that none of them remembered the pain. “Something’s happened to my bait,” he said, keeping with the same explanation. It was just easier than admitting something he wasn’t quite prepared to admit to himself yet. “A man took her.” As he spoke, the older shadows gathered around to show Sofie what the man looked like. “I have someone hunting him down. Do you have a son, by any chance? She said he sounded a bit like Dani.” He himself wasn’t quite sure what his foster daughter looked like, and from the sounds of it, Rose had been able to see colour before. He didn’t want to think about that right at the moment, so he focused his attention on his older sister, watching as the serval twined around and between her legs happily.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Listening as the bird on her shoulder explained to her everything about the girl the comment about her making brownies for the dark shadow master made Rose snicker a little. "He's gone soft over that? Jeez" there was no way she'd ever let that happen to her, nope. Once you'd seen colour twice you grew a little cynical, there was no point in letting anyone in, so the irish boy would be kept at an arms length besides likely sleeping around with him. It wasn't like there was anyone interested in her love life, she slept with whoever the hell she wanted to, she was a dragon she did as she pleased and for now the boy was pleasing, she hadn't been in a glacier before, no Ice had kept her in her facilities in egypt which made sense if you thought about it. It was hard for her to melt sand, grabbing what she wanted from the room she headed down towards her car lighting a cigarette on the way there, tossing her jacket and other stuff in the back she sat on the bonnet smoking thinking about where she felt about going for a bite to eat. Deciding on a quiet enough cafe she left the bird to guard the car as she got asked to leave whenever she walked in with a crow on her shoulder, sometimes she'd threaten them however other times it wasn't worth the fight and this was one of those times. Sitting out side eating breakfast she kept an eye out for Angus, he was such a newbie at hunting ti was sort of sweet in a way, an eager little puppy, that was hunting Killian who she cared about whether she pretended she did or not.

Unable to help the obvious smirk that appeared on her lips when he mentioned that something ha dhappened to his bait, if it was just bait then he'd just find another one or sort it out himself. Looking at the portrait the shadows portrayed to her her gaze narrowed slightly "Unfortunately" taking a breath she thought about everything "find Jet, she can tell you for certain whether or not my hunch is correct" hating how hard it was to remember things back then she brushed her hair out of her face and visibly gathered herself "Dani has a twin, his name is Oliver. Where dani was raised until you got her by Jet, I... don't know exactly what happened to Oliver, She'd know" having forgotten her amusement over her brothers needing help finding a girl, the sly female closed her eyes and tried to push the painful memories away. "i have a way of contacting her if you'd like to meet up with her" not keeping eye contact with him she moved away from him, it was irrational how much it all still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 8:13 pm

The raven shrugged his wings a little. He knew there was more to what his master was feeling than just brownies, but it was something that even the callous raven knew shouldn’t be told to Rose. Keeping quiet, he hopped easily onto the car to guard it while she was at the café, preening his shadowy feathers while he waited. Somewhat impatient by the time the youngster turned up still looking a little worse for the wear, the raven had ended up losing his shape and scooting over to curl up in his dragon’s pocket. Vibrating quietly, the shadow listened to the conversation, still curious about why Killian seemed so intent to find the missing girl. Still feeling somewhat under the weather, Angus turned up after a while and ordered something simple with a fair bit of water. Yawning, he didn’t speak for another small while. He’d done a fair bit of research in the library before turning up at the café, and he was trying to work out a plan that could suit what Rose had been asked to do and what he was hoping to help her with.

Staying quiet, he watched his sister evenly while she responded and thought about her answer. Taking it in, he nodded. “Yes please.” How he wanted to hug her, but he knew that she wouldn’t let him. There was so much silver in her that it just wasn’t safe. Reaching out instead to touch her shoulder, he tried to offer a bit of comfort. “Can I do anything else?” He didn’t like that she was still hurting, but he had no real idea of how to help her, and what exactly it was that hurt her so much. He’d never asked, and he wasn’t planning on it whatsoever. It was all her business, he just wanted to make sure that she was coping okay and that he was helping her as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Glancing up from her food when someone sat down she smirked recognizing the man as Angus “You look like shit” half way through her breakfast she didn’t bother on any more talk until she’d finished it, gone through a couple of glasses of orange juice and was happily taking sips out of the flask of ‘emergency’ alcohol she kept on her. Setting her knife and fork together in the centre of the plate and moving the plate to the side of the table she studied Angus “So what have you got so far for a plan book boy?” she had her own sort of plan already half by figured out but since he was so keen to come along it’d be interesting to see what his take was. Mostly her plan was turn up, take names kick ass, get the target and fuck off, however she didn’t usually go up against Ice and for good reason not to mention in a glacier that was going to start melting as soon as she showed up. Pale green eyes securely hidden behind a pair of sunglasses that she was quite fond of, a gentle breeze ruffled her hair and it was impossible to see what colours her flannel shirt actually was save that it appeared almost to be a size too big for her.

The girl nodded “Alright” reaching into her pocket she pulled out a scrap of paper with a cellphone number and a set of coordinates “Tell her Sofia sent you” the heavily silver-fied girl offered him a tired smile at the touch to her shoulder “I’m doing better than I was, It’s fine Killi” reaching out she briefly brushed her fingers over his cheek before leaving. Wrapping herself up in thick clothes so the sun stayed off of her skin, Sofia made her way down through the city ignoring the looks she got. Climbing up onto the rooves to get away from it after a while, she mused over everything, every single day was pain yes but she was so lucky to even be alive. She’d just deal with it, there was a shadowed part on a roof that she took advantage of to sit in with a quiet sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 4:22 pm

Angus just snorted, digging into his food and answering her with his mouth half full. “You don’t look any better, scaley.” Swallowing, he gave a slight shrug. “Not really sure, you know the place better than I do by all accounts, I figured we’d go in and split up maybe? One keep her distracted while the other searches?” As much as he’d done some research about where they were going and what they were potentially tracking, he didn’t have the whole picture yet, and he knew it. Maybe she’d have a good idea and they could brainstorm and see what worked together.

“Thank you Sofie.” He returned the smile and watched her go, so tired himself but he couldn’t rest yet. Ice was breathing more down his neck about the hunt that he was ignoring while he searched for Renee, and he knew that he was going to cop it for ignoring what she’d ordered him to do. Glancing down at the piece of paper, he moved to his desk to work out where the coordinates where pinpointing and called the number at the same time, leaving his phone on speaker while he frowned at his computer screen, one of the older shadows bringing his glasses to him so that he could actually see what he needed to see.

The black winged faerie had been watching the silver-laden girl for a while now, curious about her. He’d worked out fairly quickly that she was a thief and was quick thinking, as well as quick fingered which was handy for what he needed. It had been a long while since the crown had had a suitable spymaster, his parents hadn’t found one that was suitable and had gone through so many over the years that he couldn’t keep track any longer. It wasn’t good for the world, they needed a secure spymaster to be able to get the information reliably, and he had a gut feeling that this girl would be perfect. Perched on the roof that she chose, he stirred when she settled in the shade and glanced over at her. “Hello there.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 5:19 pm

“And yet still better looking than you” an expert at sounding arrogant when in reality the opposite was true, the dragon listened to the rookie with a slight smile upon her face that had a cheeky hint to it, she continued to take random sips of her drink, “We’ve got a man on the inside who’ll be distracting the owner of the glacial fortress. We’re searching for a girl, not a creature, she’ll be kept in either a room or down in the jail cells depending on how the creature that has her feels today, we’ll keep in contact via walkie talkies, you’ll be going deeper into the fortress than I will since I’m prone to making ice melt.” A good breakfast had brightened her spirits and she was feeling far less sorry for herself, leaning back in her seat with the open flask in her left hand, her right hand reached up to itch her shoulder absently, a motion she was so used to doing she didn’t really realize she was doing it. “If you get caught or something goes sour you’ll get in contact via the radio, quicker than fucking around with a cell phone, then I’ll come and save your ass” since they were outside she screwed the cap back onto her flask and tucked it into her jacket pocket and lit a cigarette balancing it in her mouth she continued “I have the necessary gear already apart from the two way radio since I usually work alone. If you want to keep up you’d better get a pair of them pretty soon” [/color]the slightly cheeky smile returned to her features, the creature appeared to be completely oblivious to the glares of the other patrons of the café that were sitting outside. Lung cancer wasn’t really her area of worry, she was a dragon smoke was part of the whole deal, besides in a way the nicotine helped just like the alcohol did, parts of her were still broken from her past but it was getting easier to grow past that and while there was still a way to go progress had been made.

The number was answered with a voice that was so frosty for a moment it sounded like Ices, however to someone used to her tone would be able to pick out that it was in fact Jet. “Yes Sofia?” evidently this cellphone was reserved for one purpose, keeping an eye on her niece that had been so devastatingly impacted.

It was so good being able to just sit and have a rest, working in the sun with so many clothes was tiring after all, pulling off the hat and the scarf around her face down, the voice made her turn enough to watch him. Picking out the faerie wings, the way they felt made her stomach churn, she recognized those shadows quite well as a matter of fact yet they wouldn’t remember her. It was better that way too, it seemed like parts of her had gone to all sorts of people, some more deserving than most “You know the last person to greet me like that was a Vampire and he wound up dead very quickly” it was an effort to sound light hearted and not that concerned. The bright sunlight was making her brain and her eyes hurt, so she flicked down the thick sunglasses she’d gotten her hands on a while ago and breathed a sigh of relief, it was easier to see the faerie now. As someone who’d gone through many of Ices files since she’d killed any of ices shadows that had caught her, she had a good idea of who exactly this was but she wasn’t sure why he was here, she’d play stupid for now and see how things went. He wasn’t somebody she feared, she didn’t really fear anybody anymore, his wings were her advantage and if she needed to she would kill them, even getting too close to her those shadows would naturally fear the high amount of silver that worked in her system.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 5:49 pm

Demolishing his plate of food, Angus debated getting some more but decided against that for now. Instead he just listened closely to what she was saying, nodding slightly. “Okay.” He was okay with doing what she said, he knew he was still learning pretty much everything in terms of hunting, and while he wanted so much to be able to find whoever took his brother and whoever the shadow killer was, that was put on the side burner while he learned and Rose taught him. “When are we heading there?”

The voice made him pause for a moment, highly aware that if it was Ice he was going to be in so much more trouble, but after registering who it actually was, the killer relaxed and leaned back in his chair to talk to his old teacher. “It’s Killian, Sofie gave me the number.” Scratching his chin and ignoring the scruff he was developing, he mused over what his sister had said. “She said you might have some answers to some questions.”

Her response merely made him laugh and he wandered over to sit closer to her, where they wouldn’t be yelling at each other across the rooftop. “Then it’s a good thing I’m not a vampire, I’d say.” He kept his wings folded neatly down his back and out of the way, not usually in the habit of keeping them visible to begin with, but he’d been basking in the sun when she’d turned up, so he hadn’t had the chance to hide them before she’d noticed. Leaning back on his hands, the prince tipped his face up to the sun and closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy it, pondering how to start the conversation that he wanted without sounding like he was desperate. “A long day?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 6:43 pm

He took in the information quite well for a rookie, the amount of food he devoured despite being hung over was also pretty impressive “Once you’ve collected the walkie talkies and we’ve driven to the point where our flight departs from” her free hand ended up in her pocket stroking Bran affectionately. Not bothering to get up she set her feet on the spare seat at their table “I’ll wait for you here” he didn’t need her to go with him, he was a rookie but he wasn’t five, if he couldn’t take care of himself he wouldn’t last long, not that she particularly cared. Peering over the top of her sunnies with mild amusement she nodded “You’d better get going” she didn’t act like they were in a hurry out of habit, in a particularly good mood now she was much calmer and less likely to explode over something small, for now. When he got back she’d long finished her cigarette and was drinking again, spotting him she tucked the flask away and got up walking over to the car, unlocking it and getting in “Alright rookie. Got any silver weapons?” she queried as she started driving, while she didn’t want to teach him anything about shadow masters if she wanted him to get the girl out safely he’d need to have some sort of silver blade with him.

Listening to the voice Jet narrowed her eyes “Ice is most displeased with you, she just came in ranting. What questions do you have” there was a noise of her standing as if she’d been sitting, moving the phone from her face she talked to the little girl in her care “You wait here, I’ll be back soon” exiting the room and locking it she poofed herself outside, standing underneath a tree “Question away, I fully reserve the right to not answer some questions however” if he’d been in contact with sofie then she knew why exactly he was calling, Sofie wanted her children safe, it was far too late for the boy and she wasn’t interested in fighting Kelly just to get him, while the girl who was far more powerful was in her care. She’d actually enjoyed looking after her, since she’d been unable to raise her own daughter, she cared about Dani enough that she wanted the child safe.

His choice of words just made her smile to herself, for a faerie to make such a simple advance must mean that he wasn’t particularly sure of what he needed to say to get what he wanted. Letting the silence linger for a while enjoying the moment before speaking “Listen, lets cut through the silver tongue crap, I’ve got enough of one as it is without you adding to it. I’m perfectly aware of who you are, my grandmother keeps rather excellent records. What is it you want from me Atrel? she missed being out in the sun so much, the fact that he’d been basking had made her quite jealous, to enjoy the sun without pain was something she didn’t have anymore. Watching him through her thick glasses that hid her gaze, the almost smug smile remained in place, she didn’t really have the patience right now to deal with the usual to and fro that happened when one dealt with faeries and so she was hoping that by being quite blunt and forward that he’d shed his natural tendency to be deceptive and just be honest with what it was he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 pm

His hangover headache was being thoroughly ignored now, eager to get going he polished off his drink and wandered off. As he left, Bran reappeared in his favourite bird form and perched on his hunter’s shoulder with a soft caw. Killian is finding out what he can, he’ll be able to distract Ice while you two look for the girl or for information. He fell silent again and was preening her hair quietly when the kid returned and they bundled into the car to finally get going. Taking his prime position on the steering wheel, the bird tucked his head under his wing and appeared to fall asleep, well versed in keeping his balance on the wheel while Rose drove. Curious about the bird even more, Angus just shrugged slightly at the question. “Not much, just a few bullets in case. I wasn’t sure if the werewolf lore was actually true or not, there was a bit of conflicts in their weaknesses.”

He just shrugged the information about Ice away, he knew she was unhappy and he’d deal with whatever the consequences were later. He had other things on his mind at the moment. “Fine.” It didn’t bother him if she answered the questions or not. “What happened to Sofie’s boy? There’s been an incident and he might potentially be it.” Hopefully she’d answer, and he’d be able to work out what exactly Rose would be having to deal with while he kept Ice’s attention away from her and the kid hunter.

Somewhat glad that he didn’t have to think too hard, the faerie didn’t bother opening his eyes and just listened to her, content with answering as simply as she’d asked. “Your skills.” He was fairly sure what he had to offer her would be enough for her to accept, his home needed a spymaster, and although he was in no way ready to return home yet himself, it wouldn’t hurt to do something for once that would help his parents out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Nodding as the ravens' familiar voice sounded in her mind, Rose kept her thoughts to herself, mulling over things, “There are a few different strains of werewolves, that’s why there's so much different lore about them. Most are weak to silver, but some from other parts of the world are weaker to some minerals due to a lack of them in the environment they descended from, like how a cold to us can kill a population that hasn’t had any exposure to it” patiently explaining as the youngster still had so much to learn she could be patient for a little while although she had no tolerance for what she considered stupid questions. “I’ll lend you one of my silver blades, there may be a fair few wolves where we’re going” it was a good excuse incase they came across any shadows as Ice’s soul shadow was a wolf and a lot of her shadows would often take the same form. “Any more questions?” she figured she might as well ask them now where it’d be harder for him to tell what was going through her head, as a dragon he’d be able to tell if she tensed up or wasn’t quite right as he’d be riding on her. Either way today was a good day and so she could tolerate more, on days when things were harder she became more irritable and snappy, despite the way she seemed there were still things lurking around in the shadows of her mind waiting.

His question about Oliver made Jet go quiet “He was given to Kelly. As a plaything, she’s warped him into a rabid dog that’s worse than she is. He rapes and pillages wherever he goes and obeys Kelly over Ice. He’s mad and sadistic” she spoke quietly but without any real inflection in her voice. She would have killed him if she’d had the choice, but she was just as bound to her mother as Killian was, and it had been forbidden, still when Oliver had tried something with her she’d not hesitated in beating the shit out of him with her shadows to demonstrate she was to be left alone. Perhaps she should have done more for the boy, but it was too late now and they all had to deal with what he had become, “Asking such questions you must have a good reason why” it was a polite way of demanding to know just what was going on.

Now that was a plot twist “My skills? What would you be wanting a thief, a kleptomaniac and a Liar for?” genuinely curious now over her own sense of self-preservation she turned to look at him a little more. She’d spent such a long time in the shadows that she didn’t see herself in a positive light, she was just somebody who stole instead of getting a job because of how freakish she looked. “I’m not the type to be a good little pet either” unless he wanted her to spy or something which could be fun, it was pleasant that he wasn’t here to try something it wouldn’t be bright to burn holes in the wings of a faerie prince. They were quite petty about getting even, which had been the cause of contention in the past.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Listening, the Irishman nodded as he absorbed the new information, that did make sense to him, and it was interesting that none of the books had really touched upon that that he’d seen. More and more he was wanting to begin writing his own lore books, the more he found out that needed to be cross referenced with other thing and he just wanted it all to be in the one spot. Perhaps as a side thing he’d start writing his own notes and once he could head back home he’d be able to sort all the ideas into actual books and store them safely. “Okay, that sounds good.” He still wasn’t really sure what they were heading into, but he was going to trust her lead and do what she said. “No questions for now, I think.”

Killian mused over the answer, turning it over in his head and working out what the implications were for the girl he was trying to find. That did indeed sound like whoever had taken Renee, and he wasn’t keen on discovering what had been done to the gentle girl. He really had no time to be looking after someone if she’d been hurt that badly. Pulling his glasses off and rubbing his eyes, he just shrugged at the question. “He visited and spooked the babies, they were barely understandable after he left.” It was enough of the truth that hopefully she’d accept it.

It seemed like his answer hadn’t been what she’d been expecting, and he felt somewhat smug over that, though he refused to let that show. He wasn’t keen on her picking that up on that just yet. “A multitude of things, you’d be perfect for the job I have in mind.” He still made no move to get closer to her, and let his wings withdraw into his back since the shadows were becoming antsy about being close to so much silver. He was fairly sure that making her a faerie would cure her of most of her silver issues, he definitely wasn’t strong enough to cure everything, but most would suit them fine. Hopefully she would agree, and then he’d be able to teach her what she needed to know, then she could go have fun with whatever she needed to do in order to get the information he would need.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:37 pm

Practically able to hear his mind buzzing Rose just shook her head and kept going, hoping that at some point Killian was going to send through some information via Bran so she at least had some idea of what she and the rookie hunter were going into. “Whoever finds the girl, the other one has to buy them a night's worth of drinks” she was looking forward to not having to pay for them, stubbornly ignoring the possibility that she might lose since they were going into a glacier and she was pretty much a walking, talking drinking heater. After a few hours drive she found the point she often used for flights, pulling the car off the road and onto a bumpy road she soon stopped the car and turned it off, getting out she rummaged around in the back and came back with a silver blade that she offered to Angus “if you lose this I’m going to be beyond pissed rookie” it was one she was rather attached to, admittedly she was quite attached to all of her weapons mostly because they never failed her and they were more expensive than most people realized. Petting the bird that had taken its usual perch on her shoulder she focused and shifted becoming a rather small dragon with bright orange scales and leathery bat-like wings, she had a paler orange underbelly and chest, while her greeny-blue eyes remained the same shade just a different shape. Shaking herself out and stretching her wings, she was a fair bit taller than Angus now and was quite smug about being able to look down on someone for a change instead of vice versa.

Listening to the excuse Jet rolled her eyes and replied: “if you’re going to bother me in the future, I’d advise you tell me the whole situation.” She very nearly hung up, irritated at having her time wasted instead she began pacing around listening. She had a hunch she’d be seeing him soon anyway, her mother was furious that he was taking so long to finish a hunt, if Ice had had the brains to ask Jet her opinion instead of just venting, Jet would have told her to give him an incentive to behave and perhaps he would work better. Alas no, and so she’d had to listen to Ice rant and rave, inspecting her nails for any dirt and imperfections, unlike him she’d been under Ice for all of her life right from the get-go, for a few hundred years, she’d long lost what personality she’d had it having become completely dormant deep within the cold exterior. Sometimes she felt soulless like there was nothing left for her except to be the loyal bitch that obeyed its mistress, Killian was her main charge after she’d sent her daughter to live away elsewhere, the only one she felt any kinship with in the slightest. She’d do her best to lessen his punishment if she could, had to keep on going, without a real goal or any sort of light in her life, but that was okay, she knew her place, had a job and had something similar to family and she had her shadows, they were her constant companions and support.

Sofie tutted “Tsk tsk tsk, naughty boy. If you want me to work for you, tell me the job and what I’ll get in return. It seems to be you’re in desperate need of my skills or you wouldn’t be here. I’m prepared to listen if you’re prepared to give me the full story” chiding him gently and almost flirtatiously Sofia was definitely interested in whatever it was he wanted her to do specifically. She was smart enough to get the full story for him, wanting the details before she agreed to anything, faeries by nature were tricksy even one that was being quite blunt with her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:48 pm

He considered the bet and nodded, poring over the book that was in his lap while she drove. “Aright.” It really didn’t bother him whether he won or lost in all honesty, even though he knew that a night’s worth of drinks for her was going to be a hefty bill. Hopping out of the car once she stopped, he took the knife and tucked it away safely where he’d be able to reach it. Stepping back as she shifted, watching the bird hop to perch on one of her horns with a raucous caw. Obviously that was where the bird enjoyed to perch while she was in this shape. Looking up, he sent a quick grin her way, amused at the smug look on her face. “You look very smug with yourself scaley.”

He was quiet for a while, long enough that one might have thought he’d hung up on her instead. Eventually however, he finally spoke, quiet and for once unsure of himself. He trusted Jet, she’d trained him and was just as bound to Ice as he was. “The girl he took has blue eyes.” It was as much as he was going to admit about the colour in question, mostly because he knew it was another way Ice could potentially gain control over him even though his contract stated she wouldn’t harm or target his family – he wasn’t entirely sure the girl was part of his family yet, he just wanted to get her back in any case after what she’d been through already. He also just knew better than to make her annoyed, she was one of the very few inside Ice’s domain that he felt any sort of kinship with and he wanted to keep that if he could.

The faerie just snorted at her response, it was almost like she was a faerie already. Shifting his position to look at her properly, he studied her for a few moments before he responded with what she wanted to know. “I need a spymaster. I’ll turn you into a fae which will cure most of your silver burden in exchange.” He knew that she was in pain every day, and it was an offer he doubted that she would refuse, although they were perhaps in for a wee bit of haggling first.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 11:12 pm

The smug look grew, lifting a paw she effortlessly although rather gently pushed him over ‘Who’s short now?’About 21-23 hands high at the wither that was right before her wings she was still quite small as far as dragons went but she seemed pleased enough just to be bigger than another creature. Yawning widely the dragon lay down, curling its dragon around itself ‘we’re waiting here until my friend show’s up with some more intel, I’m not flying in blind so make yourself comfortable or whateverwithout clothes to hide them various scars were visible on the scales, in some places scales having grown back very irregularly. The ones over her left shoulder seemed to be itchy as she turned her head around to gnaw at them for a few moments before settling down with a soft sigh, expecting a barrage of questions to start being fired in her direction, she doubted that Angus would recognize Killian as the being that he was hunting, and if he did she’d whack him over the head until he forgot it again and focused on how sore his head was.

‘The girl he took has blue eyes’ the simple sentence stirred up thoughts and feelings that had been so dormant within her she’d forgotten they’d existed, her face clouded over and murmured softly “Oh Killian…” she knew exactly what he was feeling, knew what it was like to be so terrified of what one was seeing. “I understand” the feelings brought up a pain she thought she’d long since gotten over “I have seen coloured eyes too. You have to get her back, it’s a chance at happiness, don’t make the same stupid mistake I did and shut it out. What can I do to help” for the first time in his hearing she sounded like someone different than her mother, not the clone copy she’d molded herself into being to please Ice. The fact that he had a shot at being happy with someone woke her up a little from the ice she’d been cased in, holding onto the cell phone so tight the pale skin over her knuckles turned whiter.

A spymaster? Now that was definitely fun, and she got to have most of her silver removed so she could hug her brother? A blind fool would jump onto the opportunity right there and then, and despite wanting to more than anything her natural wariness that had kept her alive this far kicked in, hiding her excitement she stretched and flicked her glasses up to study the faerie without the darkness “That sounds interesting I must say, but we should hammer out details like days off, pay before I sign any deals or agree to any kind of experimental treatment your highness” drawling while slumping against the roof quite comfortable in the shade she waited to see what his response would be. Already she was having a good time during their back and forth basic banter that she was fairly certain would grow to be more complicated once she started working “My only flaw is I won't work for people I don’t know, so I’d be working for you, not anybody else” flicking a cheeky grin and a wink his way she waited to hear his response.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 8:53 pm

Flopping down on the ground with his books spread around him, the selkie ignored how smug the dragon was about being taller than him for once. He was more interested in the lore that he was discovering instead. “What else is unique about werewolves? Apart from them being weak to different things?” He wanted to pick at her brains while they waited, she had to have such a store of knowledge in that head of hers, he wanted to know everything and write it all down so that it wouldn’t be forgotten.

He shook his head slightly, running a hand through his short hair. He didn’t know if he even wanted to see colour, it put him and the girl in so much more danger, and he didn’t see why Jet would be urging him to continue through with it. “Why?” he said bluntly, trying to sort his thoughts out. “It just puts me more in Ice’s grasp if she finds out, and she will. She always does.” He just needed information on Oliver so that he could pass it on to Rose, he knew that she wasn’t going to enjoy flying in blind to rescue the girl.

Aware of how much the offer would mean to her, it still didn’t surprise the prince that she barely reacted. He’d been watching her for a while, she had a shield of wariness which had kept her alive thus far, and even his offer wouldn’t bring it down easily. “Then it’s a good thing I don’t want you working for anyone else, isn’t it.” Leaning back on his hands, he mulled over his thoughts for a few moments, sorting them before he told her what she wanted to know. “You’ll have the spymaster’s quarters in the palace, they’re currently empty and basically furnished. You’ll inherit the small barony just outside the city as well, with the workers already there to keep it running.” He wrinkled his nose a little bit. “You also inherit the mess that the last spymaster left before Mother sacked him.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Comfortable upon her patch of earth the dragon sighed when the predicted questions started “Some species are bound when muzzled with the mineral they’re weak to, some can shift when they want others are bound by the laws of the moon. Some turn into actual wolves others turn into strange corporations of both human and wolf” watching him scribble down in his books she queried “What are you doing?” sure she had a small journal hidden in her car for the things she didn’t remember but being born a dragon had blessed her with an extensive memory despite her heavy drinking. He had quite a lot of writing implements surrounding him making her slightly suspicious of what it was he planned to do with this information, the tip of her tail twitched betraying her emotions, it was always harder to hide how she actually felt in this form when everything was so raw and undiluted. Wise enough to keep away from the books as such things were prone to bursting into flame if they got too close to her, it was something she’d grown used to quite some time ago and now was something she did of her own accord.

“Just trust me.” Jet snapped “Now, Oliver. He’s sadistic and twisted, weak to silver like we all are and completely unpredictable. Be wary of provoking him as he will aim to kill, tell him Kelly is searching for him. Always treat him with caution” pacing back and forth she ended up making her mind up “I’ll come and keep him busy, one less thing to worry about” she wouldn’t feel like this to long, it was better to actually do something with it while she had it. “As for putting you in her grasp, there are some hard truths and that is one of them. There is always an answer, although it might not show itself now, be brave” hanging up on him she concentrated and vanished, reappearing in the glacier, realizing for the first time in an age just how cold it was there, her shadows flocked to her to keep her warm while she walked through the pathways searching for Oliver.

Sofia listened carefully, turning over a shiny stone she’d kept in one of her pockets “Do you know how much silver I’ll retain?” the silver was a blessing and a curse, mostly a curse but its few benefits were ones she had to consider loosing. Being able to be completely unafraid of shadow masters, of Ice, Kelly and Oliver was a valuable weapon, if she was lucky she might keep enough silver that she’d be able to defend herself against them if needed. She already knew she was going to take the offer, sure there would be some mess to sort through but that presented itself as a challenge that sounded particularly challenging. She also had an inkling of what his answer was going to be regarding the silver, once she’d heard it the green eyed woman nodded once they'd both decided on her pay and the fact that she wanted time off, mostly so she could visit Killian and keep an eye on him “Alright, I accept your offer faerie prince.” She offered him a hand to shake, to seal the deal and because she was well aware how uneasy his wing shadows would be at their owner touching such a high amount of silver in such a small area.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Scribbling that down, he chewed on the end of his pen thoughtfully. “That’s interesting,” he murmured, barely hearing her question and finally blinking at her when it did register. “I like knowing things, I write down what I learn and keep it safe at home. No one really knows what I keep there so it’s all safe so far.” Trailing off as the raven on her horn moved, he watched the bird curiously, wondering yet again at the relationship between her and the feathered thing. Killian has answers, Jet will be keeping Oliver distracted and he’ll keep Ice distracted while we find the girl. She’s located in one of the underground jail cells, but he says be careful. I’ll let him know when we’re there and he’ll go find Ice for us.

Staying silent, he just listened to her and shut his eyes when she hung up on him. Sending a shadow to let her know the details of his plan with Rose, he got in contact with Bran to let Rose know that Oliver would be distracted and where Renee was being kept, although neither he nor Jet knew of the girl’s condition. Waiting where he was, it was only when he was told by Bran that Rose and the kid hunter were at the fortress that he finally moved. Resigned to what was going to happen to him now, he got to his feet and concentrated to reappear in Ice’s fortress, having left Cricket and a few older shadows at his home to keep it safe for him when or if he returned.

He shook his head at the question. “I’m afraid not, I’m not old or powerful enough to remove it all though.” Thrashing out her pay and the other details of the deal, he didn’t hesitate when she offered her hand to shake despite knowing his slight weakness to silver and how much she carried inside her. It was a strange feeling when his shadows curled up under his skin but he ignored it, it wouldn’t last long and she was going to be cured as much as he could fairly soon. Getting to his feet, he quirked an eyebrow at her. “Coming?” It would be safer and easier to change her back in the fae world, he’d just turn up in the empty barony with her and hopefully no one would know that he’d been back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 10:03 pm

Not that keen on someone keeping creature tomes, Rose kept that to herself, it’d catch up with him eventually and that honestly wasn’t her problem, glancing up at the raven when it stirred, the orange dragon snorted to herself although she was pleased that Oliver would be kept busy. Getting up and stretching she crouched down “Hop on squirt, time to go” waiting impatiently as he put his things back in the car, the selkie was finally settled on her back, resisting the urge to give him a bumpy takeoff, she bounded forward a few steps and pushed off with her hind feet, her wings spreading and catching the air. It was pleasant to be back in the air again, and once they were up high enough her wing beats evened out as she used wafts of hot air coming up from the land to save energy. Not that used to lugging someone along on her back while flying she took her time and rode the air currents, her long tail acting as a rudder “The world is far more beautiful up here…. Keep an eye out for any large birds” despite the fact that they were far above the surface, her warm scales kept the selkie toasty warm even as they headed north for the glacier where ice was holding the girl. He did have to hang on however when she spotted some puffins, exhaling a fireball, she dove to catch the cooked birds, chomping on them with great satisfaction, landing neatly near the glacier not stupid to land on it as a dragon and melt a hole through the damned thing. Once he was off of her back she shifted back, giving off much less heat in this form thus making it safer to traverse the hidden fortress “We don’t know what condition she’s in, according to what I was told the man who took her is a sadistic bastard” warning Angus quietly quite pleased it hadn’t been her taken, Rose started heading for an entrance gesturing for him to follow suit having let Killian know they were there.
When he got there, Jet was waiting for him “She wants to talk to you” was all she said, a look on her face that suggested things weren’t going to go well for him, as promised she turned and headed away going to distract Oliver. To say Ice was pissed was a grave understatement, she was beyond furious, and when Killian finally showed himself in her presence her wolf lunged for him knocking him to the ground snarling savagely at him before returning to its mistresses side, its gaze the exact same shade as ices. “you’ve disobeyed me and will pay the price” walking forward she grabbed him by the back of his head and dragged him by his hair into a room with a post that she tied him to and removed his shirt by tearing it off and picking up a whip that had silver braided through it.

Pulling the bandana back up, the hat back on and the sunglasses sliding into place Sofia stood with a nod “Born ready” following him just as nimbly and with cat-like reflexes she wondered absently how her being changed would affect her purple-eyed cat that was trapped within Killians back. Sometimes in her dreams it felt like her soul Felidae had connected with her briefly again, a part of her doubted that’d ever happened again and without a word she accepted it, looking forward to being able to catnap in the sun again and be free of migraines and constant pain. She’d be able to hug her little brother again, and he wouldn’t have to hang back for fear of hurting himself and his shadows, once they were in the faerie world and out of the sun she removed the gloves, hat, glasses, bandana and heavy overcoat all which had protected her from the sun, revealing what she actually looked like not just a heap of mismatching clothes that covered every pore she could.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 10:14 pm

Clinging tightly to the dragon, he had to resist the urge to trace his fingers over the warm scales, fascinated by them. He was fairly sure that doing so would just make her grumpy, and what if she was ticklish? Then he’d probably be bucked right off. Sliding off once she landed, he gave a slight nod and followed her into the fortress, taking in the sights and shivering with the coolness. Hopefully the poor girl would be still alive when they found her. It would be awful to find her if she wasn’t.

He had a fairly good idea what he was in for, but it would be worth it to keep her sufficiently distracted while Rose and the kid looked for the girl. Not bothering to try and escape, he shivered in the cool room when she tore his shirt off and rested his head against the post, trying to withdraw enough that he wouldn’t feel the worst of the pain that was going to come. Alkira stayed silent and as close to him as she could get, not stupid enough to try and defend him. They both knew what would happen if she did, it had happened before.

Taking her back to the empty barony, Atrel gave a sigh, not particularly wanting to be back in the fae world just yet. Gesturing to a comfortable chair in the room they were in, he composed himself, well aware that what he was about to do would exhaust them both. “Make yourself comfortable, this takes a while.” Once she was ready, he started the process of turning her into a faerie, finally done after a fair few hours. Tired and hungry, he sat down when he was done, managing a slight smile at her. “Welcome to the fae world Miss Sofie.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 10:39 pm

Unaware of the cold, and still in her flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up, Rose had noticeably windswept hair from the flight, ignoring the fact that the walls started to weep water around her she stopped at a certain point “We split up here. You go down there and if you find her get out and back to where we landed and I’ll show up soon enough. Don’t do something stupid” clapping him on the shoulder she took the path that was headed upwards, wary of making the whole place start to collapse if she went in too deep. Ending up buried in Ices records room she flicked through things curiously trying to pick out what things she should thieve and what ones she wouldn’t, deep down amongst the cells Renee was locked in a room was Renee. Unconscious but still alive, wrapped up in warm clothes as Ice wanted her alive and healthy for now, there was some fresh bruising colouring her features, the room she was in was unlocked, but she was too weak to even think about escaping without help not to mention the silver handcuffs around her wrists. A raven was perched outside the door, its unusual glowing gold eyes picking up on Angus when he finally reached the appropriate level, Azazel opened his beak and cawed softly in order to earn the boys attention before it tapped on the door with its beak.

The sigh was noted and stored away for later use, seating herself down she held still during the process, ending up just as exhausted as he was, experimentally moving her wings, Sofie turned her head to glance at them and blinked “They’re silver” brushing gentle fingers over the silver veins in her brand new wings the newly made faerie looked back at the faerie prince “This is going to be one hell of an experience, boss” moving so her legs were neatly tucked over the arm of her chair she was in, she took her first pain free breath in decades. Even as tired as she was, she felt so much stronger than when silver had been pumping itself through her veins “When do I start learning?” now that each moment wasn’t painfilled, it was easier to grow enthusiastic about learning everything that must be learned in order to survive in this new world. When the energy was there, she’d ask for her leopard form that had been ‘generously’ bequeathed to her by her grandmother to see if that had carried over. It was unlikely that the faerie would know about it, that form hadn’t been used by her at all, the amount of silver weakening her too much to be able to utilize it, it’d be a fun exercise showing it off and getting to know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colour of the soul
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next