The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colour of the soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Colour of the soul - Page 2 21ogk
In a world where everything is black and white, color is known to take hold when one meets their soulmate. Still this does not make the hunt for the 'one' any easier, the key is they eyes they are known to be the first hint of the truth.
Renee x Killian
Rose x Angus
Dani x Jory
Jet x Keenan

Last edited by Raven on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:40 pm

He gave a quick nod at her name, pondering answering her question. He wasn’t sure if he should or not yet, so he said nothing for the moment, making his way through the greyscale tiny house to the kitchen. “Come, mouse. Sit.” It didn’t occur to him that he was being short with her. It was simply the way he acted. Moving about in his silent manner, he found food for them both, tossing Alkira a few pieces of meat before booting her outside to go hunt. Glancing over his shoulder at the girl, he beckoned impatiently. “Come on. The food won’t last forever around here.” If she wasn’t quick, the shadows would hoover up the food, and he wasn’t going to stop them. They deserved a treat after the night they’d been through.

He tilted his head to the side, a friendly smile on his face. “You have pretty coloured eyes,” he finally said. “Not sure what colour they are, but they’re pretty.” Feeling the stallion nose his shoulder, having come back again, the man rubbed Ghost’s nose absently, keeping most of his attention on the woman. “It’s Melissa, right?” He’d often wondered if she’d remembered the day he’s taught her how to ride. She’d vanished so quickly afterwards, without even a word of goodbye. Sometimes he’d begun to think he’d simply made up the whole day instead.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Following him closely she sat where he wanted her too, she sat staring at the food without much enthusiasm, she didn't feel hungry, she felt sick. He wanted her to eat so she should eat but she couldn't bring herself to she felt her mouth go dry again. Instead she watched as the black whispy things ate the food for her, wondering if he was going to be angry at her she ducked her head staring at the bench. She had to say something, apologize for not eating, those black things could surely hurt her much more than her husband or family. Remembering one of her most cherished books as a child she for the millionth time wished she could have had the same powers as Matilda and escaped from them. "what do you want me to do sir?" she finally asked softly, feeling beaten down and old, it was safer to stick to good questions which all revolved around serving whatever man was in the room.

For a second there was a look of confusion before she was calm again, why was he complimenting her? People did that when they wanted something, "Yes, I am Melissa. You are Julian, who speaks strange and has a peculiar taste in garb" she agreed. Out of all of her memories that day had been one that had been well remembered and thought about until it was as familiar as ones favourite blanket. It had been a brief day of happy, or as close to happy as she'd ever been in her life save the day they escaped ice
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:59 pm

He didn’t care whether she ate or not, it wasn’t like the food went to waste. He shrugged at her question, not really understanding why she asked it, and cleaned up the plates, trying to work out what to do. He didn’t know what to do, and he wanted to talk to his sister about it, but she was busy with her colour. So he kept that want hidden from her shadow, unwilling to give her an excuse to leave her colour, and turned to look back at the girl again. She was so timid, it reminded him of himself and his sister when they’d been younger. Noticing that she was shivering, he sent a couple of shadows to get a blanket for her, dropping it somewhat helpfully in her lap and on the table. “Nothing. Just don’t leave the house, unless you want to go back. In which case go. It doesn’t bother me.” He was tired, and because he was tired, he was more than a little grumpy. Rubbing his face for a moment, he sighed, remembering her question. “Yes,” he muttered. “Yes, I see it too.” And he had no clue what to do about it.

He snorted, her description amusing him. “Well, are you planning on staying much longer? You can feed Ned for me if you want. I’ll be leaving in the morning now.” Leaving the horses where they were, he ducked back through the fence to ready their meals. There were less people in the grounds now, and he knew that soon it would be time for himself to get some food and then sleep. There’d be time to load all the gear properly in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Pulling the blanket around herself she hudddled down in it, feeling safer than she had before. He was tired, she should go before he became angry, nodding in silent acceptance of his words she murmured quietly "You look tired, you should get some rest" realizing that her words had come out wrong she flinched back a little becoming rigid and tense. "sorry" she whispered scarcely able to breathe, she didn't move again until he'd left the room. Once he'd done that she got up from her chair and found a corner to huddle in, she hadn't been given permission to sleep anywhere, so the corner was her safest bet. Curling herself up tightly with the blanket over her she slipped into her normal light sleep that would allow her to wake at the slightest thing in order to keep herself safe.

Melissa followed him so she could answer "No, I need to speak with my brother, he is weary, however i will feed Ned" she liked the gelding. The strange term one she'd remembered all these years, standing with him as he ate melissa listened to the sound of the animal eating. It was a curious noise they made, and she was interested to see how they differed from humans, once the food was gone she left without saying a word soon vanishing into the shadows to find her brother in his room "You are unhappy" Melissa murmured quietly, granted she often had a habit of saying the obvious
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:22 pm

He barely heard what she said. Leaving the door partly open for Alkira to return when she was finished hunting, he escaped to his room, leaning on the windowsill with his eyes closed. His sister’s appearance didn’t startle him, and he sighed. “Not unhappy. Just unsure what to do. If we let this go further, she’ll find out and use it against the both of us. You know that’ll happen.” He glanced in the direction of the kitchen, where he’d left the girl. “She’s like a mouse, I don’t understand.” He moved his gaze to Mel, tilting his head a little. “What about your colour?” If she was unhappy, he’d push his issues aside for her, just as he knew she’d do the same for him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Melissa tilted her head somewhat considering their options "I believe the risk for you is worth it. Her behaviour of being mouselike reminds me of when we were underneath her rule. Logic suggests it is a similar reason for her except perhaps a different master" she shrugged a little at the mention of her colour. She didn't care, the horse was nice and his eyes were an interesting color but she hadn't liked or disliked his company, as usual all she felt was nothing. Knowing she was going to have to track him down however to keep her brother happy she finally said "He had to go find food and sleep, thus i came to you"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:36 pm

He snorted a little at his sister’s logic. “What about you for food and sleep? The sun’s coming up soon.” Pawsteps sounded, and his jackal quickly came into the room, leaping onto the bed to curl there, waiting there patiently for him to rest. “I don’t know if it’s worth the risk, Mel. If she finds out…” He shrugged, scared to voice the option that could happen to them. “It’s safer for both of us if I don’t go any further.” He narrowed his eyes at her. “but she doesn’t want you as much. You should go see him again.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Melissa shrugged, sleep wasn't soething she often needed she would be fine, however his suggestion made her almost glare at him "No. I will not have anything to do with him unless you try. She is something you and I can handle with the help of that silver girl" she had never been told much about the silver girl except that she'd turned up one day to help free them and itd given her brother a heart attack. He was scared, which she understood, she was also scared of Ice but she refused to let the cold woman ruin her brothers one chance at something positive and good. Even if it meant she herself was pushed out of her comfort zone with the man who owned the horses, she tapped his shoulder "Sleep on it, I will return when the sun rises and we can talk more" in the mean time she would go find something to eat and to do
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:03 pm

He narrowed his eyes at her. “Yes, you should go talk to him again.” His shadows had already sussed the man out, and there was something about him that made Killian feel like he’d be able to draw Mel out of her shell somewhat. Knowing that they were both going to be as stubborn as each other, he finally sighed. “Fine, I’ll try. As long as you do too.” He shut his eyes briefly at the mention of Sofie, half wondering where she was. It had been a few years since she’d helped them escape. “I don’t know where Sofie is,” he murmured. “She might not be able to help us again.”
Pushing it all out of his mind for now, he nodded. “You eat too. There’s food in the fridge if you want some.” He yawned, sitting on the bed, already half asleep. He didn’t notice her leave, curling around his jackal seconds after he managed to drag his boots off.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Her internal body clock was what woke her up first, waking her an hour or so before the sun was set to rise. Remembering the events of the night Renee couldn't help the quiet tremble, if they found her they were going to be so mad, she was in so much trouble, so much trouble. Tightly wrapping herself up in the blanket and reminded of her corner that she was supposed to be safe in, staying there for a while she eventually had the courage to peep out from her blanket and felt relieved realizing she still wasn't back home. Sitting up she pushed back the blanket and paused as her gaze landed on her satchel, deftly quiet she was up on her feet purloining back her precious satchel and sitting back in her corner hugging it to herself.

It'd been a good day, she had added several new things to her hoard and the small shadow that had decided to stay with her was now filled with roast chicken they'd shared after 'borrowing' it. Now she was seated at a table keeping a close eye on the many patrons sussing out who was a mark and who was a fellow thief. Thankfully there was just her tonight, excellent things always went better when it was just herself, in the poor light the slightly unhealthy tinge to her skin went unnoticed and she didn't need to wear the heavily tinted sunglasses to save her sensitive eyes. During the day things were harder for her, but she was more than used to the struggle, with a quiet sigh she leant back lifting the cocktail off of the old scarred table and sipping from it. Piercing eyes staring through the black and white world, it was harder to tell that her skin looked a little unhealthy when the world was so many shades of grey. It was when soulmated people could see in color that she got issues.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Irritated that his sleeping habits were out of whack yet again, he stayed where he was on the bed as long as he could, hiding from the light. His plan of hopefully staying where he was for the rest of the day was thwarted when Alkira moved and the shadows bounced around, chittering in excitement about the girl in the kitchen. Reminded, he gave a soft groan, very not in the mood to deal with a mouse of a girl. Sighing, he nudged the shadows out of his way and moved into the kitchen, glancing at the girl. She was still there, which meant that it hadn’t all been dream. Deciding that he wasn’t hungry, he crouched in front of her, studying her tiredly. “There was a couch you could have slept on, mouse,” he finally said, his manner gentler than it had been the night before. He’d promised his sister that he’d try, so he would. He was still scared of what could happen, but it was too late to back down now. “Are you hungry?”

Having only just arrived in the city, Angus soon found a place that seemed to serve decent food. He was here on a hunt, trying to find the killer. There had been a few deaths in the city recently, in strange places, and at strange times. And what made him suspicious was that none of the authorities had been able to find a scent trail with their dogs. His head still half in the lore he’d been looking up only minutes previously in the car, he jotted down notes on his napkin while he waited for his food, making faces at the options he was thinking of, and crossing them off without hesitation. He wasn’t sure what he was hunting this time, and he didn’t know if he was going to have to call in some friends.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 12:15 am

He entered the room, his appearance causing her arms to tighten around her old battered satchel. Blue eyes were wide and large staring at him as he crouched down infront of her watching her with a clear tiredness. He spoke, with a gentler tone and look to him than the night before, "I'm S-sorry, H-he usually tells me if i'm allowed to sleep on a bed or couch. If he says nothing i have to sleep on the floor" she spoke quietly but clearly - they'd hated it when she mumbled or wasn't clear with her words. She was beginning to refer to the man before her as the shadow man, she still didn't know his name after all, oh wait he'd asked her a question! Was she hungry? Well she didn't know, she didn't feel as sick as she had the night before so perhaps trying something to eat would be a good idea. Managing a nod and giving him a short "Yessir" her teeth dug into her lower lip tearing into the skin anxiously.

Oh hello, a young one had entered with a book in his face, he had the air about him which suggested hunter that and she could smell the weapons on him. Internally warring with the desire to go play with him she fought for a few moments before giving in, standing and allowing the small shadow to find a place to hide she navigated the busy room to sit down opposite him at his table. A brow quirked reading the title of the book "Thats some heavy reading sweetheart, what are you looking for?" quite comfortable there, the seemingly loud noise of the music was irritating, unable to hear herself think very well she managed to appear her usual charming somewhat cunning self
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 12:43 am

He still couldn’t get enough of the colour that her eyes were. It was so different to everything he knew. Straightening, he took her hand and tugged her to her feet. “I’m not going to tell you what to do, or where to sleep.” It seemed like Mel had been right. That made it a little easier for him, he knew somewhat what she’d been through. He pointed to the main room of the small cottage. “You can put the blanket on the couch, it doesn’t bother me.” Turning to the fridge, he wrinkled his nose at the thought of something more than toast. “How hungry is ‘yessir’?”

Angus looked up at her, startled, his eyes wide. He shut the book quickly, feeling his face heat up. “It’s just light reading,” he said, unsure where to look. He wasn’t very good with flirting, and she was pretty, too. He much preferred his books. “Uhm…” He shifted in his seat a little uneasily, wishing that his food would come quicker.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 12:56 am

Pulled up rather easily she listened to him intently and left the blanket where he'd told her too. Following him into the kitchen after that she fiddled with her hands listening to his movments "oh, I can cook mister" renee was a good cook and baker. She'd gone a few years without being told off for her cooking which was an achievement in her eyes. If she was good then maybe he wouldn't want to get rid of her, despite how terrifying he'd been the day before the effort to be gentle was worth some hope. Not a whole lot but some and that was better than none after all

A grin slid up her features at his response, how utterly quaint, a blusher who squirmed "Whats the matter handsome? Cat got your tongue?" she loved moments like these it was so much fun. Glancing down at the book she got a better look at it, she'd been right he was a hunter, it seemed one of the first to come here hunting the killer. She knew quite well who the killer likely was but hadn't gone looking for him, no it was best if they just kept in light contact.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 1:37 pm

He waved a hand in invitation to the fridge. “Help yourself.” He was only going to have toast, and then maybe he was going to go back to bed. Squinting through the window, he made a noise of protest at the sun that seemed to aim for him, and retreated a little. Grumbling under his breath at being awake too early, he made himself some toast and retreated back to his room, intending on trying to sleep some more if he could. It didn’t occur to him to tell her anything of what she could do if she was bored. He simply assumed she’d find something to occupy herself.

He squirmed again unknowingly before he gave a sigh and met her gaze. “I suppose you could say that,” he said quietly, grateful when his food did show up. Hesitating before he ate, he lifted an eyebrow at her. “You going to eat anything?” Seeing her eyes flick to the book, he pulled it off the table and tucked it away, wary of her. She seemed like she could know things, and there was something about her that was making his hunter’s instincts wary. “Or am I eating on my own this time?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:01 pm

By the time he ventured from his room again she'd made something to eat and had ended up baking due to lack of anything else to do. The chocolate biscuits were laid on a plate with a neat teatowel over them, she was nesting on the couch with several pages around her all of them to him were brightly colored. There was one of his jackal that appeared to be only half finished as she hadn't gotten a good enough look at her details yet, drawings of a tortoiseshell cat and several other animals were scattered around. She looked half asleep, idly running her pencil over the paper watching the rough outlines of a shape appearing.

Oh that was no fun, she wanted to know what he thought he was hunting, shrugging when his food came and he asked if she was going to eat anything. His earlier squirm had been quite amusing though, she liked making them do that. Swiping a couple of chips she settled back in her seat nibbling on them surprisingly delicately, she'd do what she could to keep Killi safe after all he was like a little brother to her. If that meant sending the hunter off after Ice or even herself then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Feeling much more awake now that it was the afternoon, he poked through the kitchen in search of something more to eat. Shooing the shadows away from the biscuits, unsure of what she wanted done with them, he found an apple to eat and wandered into the lounge room, leaning on the doorway to watch her a while. Alkira sniffed through the house, making sure that nothing had been changed, then slipped outside to hunt for herself for a while. Killian barely noticed the jackal’s movements, used to them by now.
Letting his gaze wander over the images, he blinked in surprise, focusing on what could only be his jackal. She was in colour. Was that really what she looked like? Moving forward, he picked up the page, studying it. “You see her in colour?”

He nudged the plate closer to her. “Take all you want, I never eat them all anyway.” Intelligent eyes studied her, wondering what her purpose was for coming over. “What’s a nice woman like you doing on her own?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:31 pm

Becoming more awake when she heard the sounds of someone stirring she rubbed her eyes tiredly and glanced over watching him for a moment before returning to her picture. Going still when he picked up the picture of the jackal she waitedfor him to destroy it, instead hesared at it and asked if she saw the creature in color "Yessir" wait "huh? You can see the colors in my drawings?" surprised she forgot all abot her manners and instead looked at him in surprise. Again the curiosity abotu him bubbled momentarily blotting out her fear. Did her pictures still look okay in color? it had always been hard to color images not knowing what colors worked together and what ones didnt.

Sofia laughed a little at him "A woman can't be on her own to have fun? It's not the 1800's anymore sweetie" her eyes were laughing as well as her moth lit up with amusement. Selecting another chip she continued "besides, I'm not alone, you're sitting here aren't you?" whip smart and sly as an old weasel she took a sip of her drink that she'd brought over with her as always studying him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:43 pm

He glanced at her, taking in her eyes again. Picking out the pencil that matches the shade of blue the closest, he pointed at it. “Your eyes are that colour,” he murmured. He put the drawing down with a soft sigh, hoping that she’d finish it at some point. “Are you going to finish it?” Wondering how his sister was going with her person, he took another bite of the apple, watching the girl. She hadn’t done the canine’s eyes yet, and he’d always wanted to know what they looked like, what colour they were.

He felt himself blushing again, and dropped his gaze. He hadn’t meant it like that, but he wasn’t sure how to salvage his statement without digging himself a deeper hole. So he filled his mouth instead, keeping quiet as he sorted through his mess of a mind. Most of his thoughts were on his hunt, and he found himself drifting off somewhat before he remembered that she was still there. Wondering what she wanted, he blinked at her slightly. “Well, if you’re going to sit here, do you have a name? I’m Angus.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Staring at the pencil that had been pointed out she wondered what shade it looked like, it said royal blue but that was just another shade of grey to her at the moment. At his qestion she nodded "yes i am, um you can eat the biscuits as well if you want" it was the truth she hadn't made them for herself she wasn't used to eating her own baking at all. Picking the drawing back up she stared at the drawing before picking ot the right colored pencil beginning to finish off the jackals eyes quite careful as she worked. Once she'd done that she finished off the drawing by boldening some of the lines and adding several other details "Here" she passed him the paper again with a shy look on her face "if you like it you can have it" it must be difficlt working with an animal and nevr knowing their true colours.

He blushed so easily it was endearing, continuing to eat his chips she shrugged slightly wondering what name she was today. She hadn't used her actual name in a while "Sofia, pleasure to meet you Angus" it'd been so long since she'd been near a hunter and the buzz that came with the danger was invigorating. The infamous thief yawned a little, wondering when he'd catch on, oh well what happened happened
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:09 pm

He just sat down, lounging on the chair opposite her as he watched her. “You don’t like biscuits? Why make them if you don’t eat them?” As she worked, he found his gaze drawn to the page, watching in fascination as the grey pencil became coloured lines on the paper. As she finished, the jackal in question returned, leaping to curl up in his lap. He scratched her behind the ears, wondering when he’d be able to see her colours for real, instead of in a picture.

He nodded, at a loss for words again. Unsure what else he could say, he focused on his food, demolishing it rather quickly. Half ignoring her, he went back to his list, trying to work out what was going on in this town. There didn’t seem to be any links between any of the murders, not pattern that he could find. Only that the killer left no trace of anything behind. It was almost like it was a simple human murderer, the way it killed, and Angus didn’t like it. Human-like things only made the hunts harder, not easier.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:16 pm

She shrugged a little "I don't know i've never had them before, I've made them lots though they should taste good" watching as the jackal turned up she looked down at the last few pages of free paper she had left. Reaching for a pencil she quietly began sketching once again the familiar outlines of the bird she often drew appearing on the paper. She'd liked the bird alot when she'd been back home, it was sweet and friendly enough fillign the long silences with its soft song. She'd never really felt alone with it there, it was the closest thing she'd had to a friend, the few females she did know were higher in rank than she was as she was the youngest.

Melissa had taken her time to find him again, walking up the long stretch of driveway she refrained from giving into the temptation to become the other self. The one that could fly, her shoes made slight noise on the dirt, it was early morning roughly five am, she'd been walking for the past couple of days. Finding the house she exhaled softly wishing she didn't have to put herself ot of her comfort zone like this. But if it would make her brother do what she thought was good for him then she would do this no matter how much she didn't want to.

Sofia didnt mind being ignored it meant she could study him more, continuing to steal his food the thief, reading the list upside down she mentally shook her head. He really was in too deep wasnt he? Of course that meant she could potentially guide him to something else as the consequence of the murders even if that was herself... "You all worked up over these murders too? That makes two in the past week" she commented, the liars palace inside her mind beginning to move into work.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:39 pm

He let his head rest on the back of the chair, watching her. “Then go have one. Or more than one,” he said simply, still fascinated by the way the page was being filled with colour. A shadow bounced over to him, and he frowned, listening to it. What was Sofie doing in town? Pushing that out of his mind – she’d find him if she wanted to – he got to his feet, dropping Alkira on the floor unceremoniously. He had a hunt to research, another person who lived in the town. He was beginning to enjoy thwarting the authorities, playing with them so that they would never be able to work out who was doing the killings.

Julian woke with the sun, as usual, and was soon outside, feeding his animals. He didn’t know where Melissa was, and though he was sad about it, it hadn’t stopped him from doing his usual work. If she wanted to come back, she knew where he lived. He hadn’t moved from the last time she’d visited. Hearing the dogs bark at something, he quietened them, and glanced over his shoulder at the figure, guessing easily who it was. Humming softly to himself, he caught one of his young horses, intending to do some work with them before he got on Ghost to check the fences.

He glanced up at her, not caring that she could see the list, and gave a half shrug. “It’s interesting. No one can find a trace of the killer. I like mind games.” Giving up on the list for a moment, he doodled, not really thinking about what he was drawing. A half formed face appeared on the page, and he glanced down at it to screw up his nose, and close the pad. He didn’t want to be reminded of that person.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:51 pm

The suggestion was surprising enough for her pencil to stop for a moment, looking up at him with her surprise written on her easily read features. Giving a slight nod she returned to her work, not moving when he left to go do his own thing, wanting to try one but unsure if it was a trick or not it was still quite some time before she hesitantly inched towards the plate half waiting for something to jump ot at her. When nothing did she took one and returned to her spot on the couch, taking the first bite her features scrunched up with happiness at the taste. It was really good, she hadn't had anything sweet like this in ages.

Ick dogs, that was almost enough to make her leave, persisting however she located him and walked over to him silently wondering what he was doing. IF she had to interact with him she might as well make a proper effort "What are you doing with it" she didn't know if the animal was a male or female and so naturally went with neither. Her arms hung loosely at her sides, and her hair was in its ever neat braid, little was able to be read from her face, calm stone like were a couple of ways to describe it.

Sofia chuckled "heheheh, the Authorities are completely stumped, they wont be finding the culprit any time soon. Got any leads so far sherlock holmes?" she asked purposely acting somewhat more abrasive, what would it take for the easily blushing man to take the bait? It was dangerous toying with a hunter but she saw little other option, Killi was her brother and the only family she had left. The half formed face that had been scribbled on the paper however alerted her interest, green eyes becoming somewhat curious as to how this one would know that face or rather half a face
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 10:03 pm

He opened the gate to the round yard he had, looking over his shoulder at her. “oh, you’re back.” He led the flighty horse inside, leaving her on the outside as he closed the gate. “The plan is for him to let me touch his face, but it’s in the air. He was hit about the face a lot when he was a baby, before I rescued him.” Letting the rope grow slack, he didn’t ask anything of the two-year-old, letting the horse relax in the surroundings before moving closer. Finally able to inch his hand halfway up the neck, Julian stopped when the horse began to prance uneasily, deciding to stop for the day. “Getting there,” he murmured, stepping away to calm the horse. “It’s okay, flighty. You’re okay.”

He narrowed his eyes at her, knowing that she was baiting him, but wary of rising to it. “Not many. More just ideas than anything else.” He was purposefully vague about his answer, wondering who exactly she was. There was something very odd about her, and he wasn’t going to let her know what he knew about the shadow killer. He’d been having fun watching the news, watching them dub the killer the Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colour of the soul
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next