The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 8:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

we both know the general story, trelly is now banging eri, and ends up going with him to a black market where trelly finds abused little maple and decides she'd be a good pet. So rescues her and badgers Eri into letting him keep her as a pet yay
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Accepting the apple she managed a faint smile "Thank you" not noticing the spells that were being woven around her she bit into the apple and continued to walk along with him "A friend called me maple" she remembered, the last time she'd been called that was when she'd been taken away from folly. Listening and taken quiet bites out of the apple while doing her best to keep up with the grumpy man, the fact that it was apparently open with sun and grass appealed to her. It was better than what she'd resigned herself to, going to thank him again when he mentioned getting the grumpy man to slow down he was gone before she could. Eri strode forward confidently, his thoughts surrounding his herbs and the girl, disrupted because of a rude brat poking him he grumbled at the prospect of slowing down. By slowing down it meant that it'd take longer to get home, perhaps he should have brought the horse, then they could have tied the girl to it and kept up their speed. Sighing and glancing over his shoulder at her he slowed down his pace a little.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Nuzzling his dragon, the faerie hummed happily when he slowed down a little. “You didn’t have to,” he commented, a cheeky smirk crossed his face. “Grumblebum. Are we walking all the way or are you gonna poof us there?” He ignored the girl for now, more interested in the answers to his questions, but he’d go back to her when he was done and keep her company. Plans of how he was going to train her were flitting through his mind, but he’d see how she went before he got anything set in stone. “When will you want her?” he murmured, keeping his voice a little lower so the girl couldn’t hear them. “Right away?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 1:06 pm

The man hmphed, "We'll teleport once we are far enough away from anybody who might observe us" glancing at the faeries face he rolled his eyes at the cheeky smirk and kept trapsing forward. The next questions made him shrug "Once we return home and I have packed everything away" he informed Atrel not bothering to glance back at the girl again. She'd only become interested to him once she was in his lab and tied down while he experimented on her, he turned off the road, forging ahead his goal was the forest in the distance it'd be the best place to head home from. Listening to the sounds of birds around him he took stock of the various plants keeping an eye out for any that he didn't have in his collection. The path became somewhat steep, leaning forward and using his staff as needed the centuries old male began making his wya up the slope
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Teasing the dragon a little, the faerie just nodded and wandered back to the girl, draping his blanket around her shoulders. “Here you go. You’ve gotta be cold, huh? We’re not too far away now.” Humming softly, he kept up with Eri, making sure that his pet was keeping up as well so that she wouldn’t get snapped at right away. Fluttering his wings when the path got steep, he didn’t bother to keep walking, just hovering above the ground instead and picking flowers absently to snack on while they kept wandering. “You’ll be okay with us, no need to be afraid.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Glancing up as a blanket was draped around her shoulders, managing a tired smile at the Faerie she murmured "Thank you" it was so strange that the man seemed so interested in keeping her looked after, did that mean he worked for the grumpy one? Perhaps she wasn't really sure, she just wanted to curl up somewhere safe and sleep for days, when the ground became steep she didn't dare complain instead she did her best to clamber up the slope and keep up. Maple looked up at Atrel again when he said she'd be okay and that there was no reason to be afraid, she couldn't help the fear she'd spent the past few months being bullied and abused she had little faith that everything would be okay. Once they reached the top of the hill that was covered in forest, Erisidr poofed them back to the crater, both Atrel and the girl ending up in the small room he'd mentally allocated to her
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 1:38 pm

Unbothered by Eri teleporting them into the room, the faerie studied the girl, working through what was going to happen next. “This’ll be your room,” he explained helpfully. “Make yourself at home, I’ll be right back.” Slipping out of the room, he headed down to where he remembered the spare clothes were, soon coming back with a few items that he was sure would fit the girl. “Here you go, these should fit. You let me know if you want anything, okay?” Perching on the end of the bed with his legs crossed, he continued to study her. “Everything making sense so far, honey?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Admittedly tense she trembled subtly when she was teleported into the room, watching as Atrel left more than certain that she was going to be attacked, she was surprised when he brought her clothes. Taking them when they were passed to her, the girl wasted little time in getting into them, feelign less vulnerable in these clothes she watched him from under her lashes unsure of what was going to happen to her now. Nodding when he asked if everything made sense she replied "Yes Sir, thank you for the clothes" she'd been given clothes and food and a blanket by him, did that mean that he was safe? She wasn't sure, it was far too early for her to be certain, digging her teeth into her lip she didn't dare risk asking him for some books, she'd only just come here she'd probably get the bare necessities until she'd earnt the right for privileges, that was how it'd worked before after all
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 1:55 pm

He gave her a gentle smile, pleased that she seemed to be relaxing around him. “Good, you’re welcome.” Hopping off the bed, he released her shackles, supposing they’d come in handy at some point. “I’ll let you settle in. Everything’s okay, sweetheart.” Wandering out, he locked her door behind him and went in search of his dragon, pouncing on the grumpy older man with an affectionate noise. “All taken care of. What are you doing? Going to come nap in the sun with me?” He was always hopeful to distract the dragon from his work, not that it always worked, but sometimes he got lucky and managed it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Sitting down after he'd left and hearing the lock sound on the door, the girl crawled under the blankets of the bed and curled up feeling the burn of tears prick her eyes. In the middle of packing things away when he was pounced on, the dragon as usual tolerated the younger creature and its affections. "I'm eager to start work on the pet of yours, after perhaps" he was a fan of his work and had plenty of things he wanted to try on the girl. There was one thing in particular he knew the faerie would like if it worked, looking down at the short Faerie, the dragons dark brown eyes softened subtly, kissing him for a few moments he returned to his work starting to set up things ofr his experiments, unlocking a refrigerator, he went through the various tubes until he had the correct one that had writing in dovahzul instead of a normal legible language.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 2:11 pm

Perching on a nearby table where he could keep as close to his dragon as possible, Atrel peered at what Eri was doing. “She’s obedient, she shouldn’t make much trouble for you. Shackles are off now though.” Returning the kiss contentedly, he inspected the tube that Eri was holding. “What’s that? What are you planning on doing with her?” He glanced up at the taller man, studying his face. He’d grown better at reading the usually grumpy expression, and wriggled closer to lean on him affectionately. “You seem more excited about this than normal,” he observed, thoroughly unfussed by what might happen to the girl. Curious about what was being planned for her, he pestered his mate with more questions about it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Nodding, Eri continued to move about the lab setting things in order, a slight smirk appeared on his features when Atrel questioned what he was doing with her the male replied "Something that'll make her more fun for you" setting the tube down in a holder he shut up the pestering questions by kissing him again as he'd found that the most effective way. "I'll tell you afterwards, so try and hush so i can concentrate" , satisfied that the lab was as good as it was going to get for the newest arrival. Remembering something he fetched one of his note pads and wrote down the number that he'd given the female, resigning himself to the fact that he'd probably have to entertain the faerie for a while so he could test may in peace the man leaned back against one of the tables watching him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Perking up at the answer, the faerie’s wings trembled very slightly at the second kiss. Gleeful that he’d managed to interrupt the dragon’s work successfully this time, he smirked a little before flitting to a different table to perch on, more in the way this time, and much closer to his mate. “You don’t look busy right now, dragon,” he observed, folding his wings down neatly so they at least were out of the way. “Do you need a distraction?” Edging closer, he ended up resting his head on Eri’s shoulder, content and happy there for a moment before nuzzling closer. “Or maybe a break. You don’t take many breaks.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Snorting as Atrel pointed out that he didn't look very busy and asked if he needed a distraction, not moving away when the winged man inched closer and rested his head on his shoulder. "A break so you stop pestering me" he corrected turning to watch him properly, stepping closer, the dragons dark brown gaze watched the faes face almost affectionately. "annoying pest" The words were quiet and murmured, with little of his usual annoyance, indeed it was times like this that the creature let go of his grumpy world weary nature and softened somewhat. He never used the word love, indeed the simple act of calling the dark winged man his mate spoke all his affections for him, he was often rather awkward when it came down to shows of affection finding it easier to be bad tempered and grumpy. There were however brief exception sto the rule and this was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 pm

A cheerful grin just crossed the faerie’s face. “Grumpy elder,” he retorted gently, taking the opportunity to kiss his dragon affectionately. It was so nice that they understood each other, and often didn’t need to say anything about their feelings. Trailing his fingers over Eri’s skin lightly, he simply continued to distract him, pleased with it. “I never pester you,” he murmured, amused. “Wherever did you get that idea, hm?” Usually unaffectionate, being alone with Eri were the times the faerie settled his mischievous nature and went quieter, more interested in enjoying his time with his mate.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Erisidr snorted loudly "You constantly pester and annoy me little sprite" sufficiently distracted for now, he moved closer to the Faerie and leaned his forehead against Atrel's. Taking in the others silver gaze affectionately, although he wanted to get to work on Maple this was pleasant and distracted him. "How much do you plan to distract me?" his tone was warm and amused, again speaking volumes without having to say any words. One of his hands brushed up one of the faeries arms and rested against his neck for a moment before brushing along the Faeries wings. They were rough in texture from years of work, although he was rather gentle when tracing the delicate black wings
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 3:01 pm

“I’ve never pester you,” he protested cheekily, shivering as his wings were traced. Kissing Eri again fleetingly, he traced his fingers as lightly as he could over the dragon’s skin, trailing up and under his ear for a teasing few seconds. “Hmm,” he murmured, half distracted by the sensation on his sensitive wings. “Much as possible.” His feelings for the older creature were evident in his gaze and he nuzzled closer, brushing his lips where his fingers had only just been, determinedly and thoroughly teasing him with a cheeky glint in his silvery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:57 pm

He had maple for about a day or so before she was left in her room again, it was good to have a pure human to test concoctions upon, he'd tried poisons and some antidotes, he had been careful to take his time after all it wasn't like she was going to go anywhere. He'd started the process of turning her into a wolf, having injected her with the saliva of a powerful werewolf, and would be keeping close to document the changes. She'd need more than one dose of Saliva but he wasn't in any big hurry, having left her unconscious in her room the dragon retreated down into the depths of his abode. It took her a couple of hours to come around, when she did the girl couldn't help but whimper in pain, curling up as much as she could the green eyed girl sobbed softly to herself unable to do anything to help herself.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 2:10 pm

The girl was now coming along quite nicely, beginning to be more comfortable with the faerie now, and so he hadn't really minded when his dragon had wanted to take her for a bit. Tending to his nest hidden deep in the branches of his tree, Atrel hummed softly to himself, his magic weaving around the huge trunk to strengthen and support it as well as keep his nest safe and dry. Wondering if Eri had finished with his pet yet, he flitted into the volcano and knocked lightly on her door before unlocking it and pushing it open. "Maple?" he asked softly, spotting her curled up tightly. Whatever Eri had been doing hurt then, that was okay. It made her more likely to gravitate towards him, and he wasn't going to complain about that. Heading over to her bed, he perched next to her. "You okay, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:36 am

Curled up as tight as she could, she jerked at the sound of her door being knocked on, wanting to hide away she very quickly retreated under the bed not wanting the man to hurt her again, scared the naïve girl didn’t say anything when she heard the faerie asked if she was okay. It was safe to remain underneath the bed, it was harder for them to hurt her if she hid, her green eyes were red from her weeping and her voice hurt from the screams she’d produced when in the ‘care’ of the tall dark haired man. She wasn’t okay, she was sore, she was frightened, all she wanted was to go home to her room with its books and safety. She wanted Folly, her best friend who’d always been there, unsure of what was being done to her the tears flowed thicker, Folly had always been safe and had always been the only one that really cared about her and now she was gone and maple was all on her own. Her various limbs hurt and ached from what needles had been stuck into her and the other things that Erisidr had inflicted upon her, whispering to herself on repeat that she wanted to go home the girl stayed under the bed despite knowing that the black winged Faerie likely wouldn’t hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Deciding not to follow her under the bed, the faerie crossed his legs and settled more comfortably on the soft object, his fingers busy with a simple grass collar that he was weaving for her. He’d give it to her as a necklace, spelled to keep her safe, and just not tell her that it was spelled to keep her as his. It would keep her in the crater, not that she could escape anyway – Eri had his wall well in place that she wouldn’t be able to cross. Humming softly, he kept her company until he was finished, and then left the room for a few moments to get them some food to share. “I bet you’re a little bit hungry, sweetheart,” he said gently, this time sitting on the floor where he could somewhat see her still hidden under the bed. “Come on out and eat, I won’t hurt you.” A thought occurred to him and he reached for the grass necklace again, whispering a soft spell over it. It would soothe her hurts while she wore it, make her feel a little more comfortable. “I have something for you, it’ll help soothe what hurts.” He knew full well that she was scared and in pain, so he kept his voice gentle, offering her a bit of comfort if she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Remaining under the bed in fear, she didn’t move as the faerie left the room, however when he returned with warm food her stomach growled loudly. Watching as he sat down and offered it to her, she hesitated unwilling to come out as she was frightened she’d be hurt again, she couldn’t figure out what she’d done wrong to be hurt. Continuing to hide it was the promise of soothing her hurts, the red head very reluctantly slipped out of from underneath her bed, squeezing out she couldn’t help but reach for the food. Erisidr had made a point of not feeding her, deciding that if his mate wanted to play with the girl then he himself would play the role of the ‘bad guy’ and so far was rather diligently playing up to that role. Quickly downing the food so he couldn’t take it away from her, she was hunched over, there was something rather broken about her, so naive and young she was easily used and hurt yet couldn’t figure out why she was being hurt. Not saying anything as it hurt too much to, Maple just polished off the food and huddled there drawing her knees up to her chest, it all hurt, in so many new ways that she hadn’t thought possible. She wanted to go home, she wanted her books, she wanted Folly, it hurt, perhaps it’d be better if she just died, if she died maybe it wouldn’t hurt anymore?
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 9:46 pm

He'd brought some honey for himself to share the meal with her, and nudged the warm food closer to her when she reached for it. "All yours, darling. It's okay." Inspecting the grass collar again, he offered it to her, satisfied that it was enough of a necklace that she wouldn't be suspicious. "This'll help dulls the pain of what he did. It's a necklace for you. Did he not feed you at all?" He tsked slightly at that thought, privately amused that Eri seemed to be enjoying playing his role, even if it really wasn't needed. "Is there anything you want, my dear? Books, something to draw with?" He tilted his head a little, unsure what she would be interested in, but he was happy to offer her something to keep her occupied. Reaching out, he gently wiped her tears away and pushed her hair out of her face. "You're okay, sweet. I won't hurt you. You haven't done anything wrong." She was falling so easily under his spells, it was delightful. "I'll keep you safe, there's no need to be frightened of me, alright? You'll always be safe with me." He hadn't had a pet like this for years, so he was taking his time to make sure that she was completely dependent on him. So young and naive, she was easy to sway, but she seemed to still have a few quirks that he wasn't completely disapproving of. It was nice to be able to banter with his pets, after all, so he wasn't going to discourage her from being cheeky if she did happen to have that trait in her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Looking up as he offered her what looked like a grass necklace, the girl accepted it with a shake of her head, he hadn’t fed her no and she was still hungry even after the food. Lifting her hands to tie the plaited grass about her neck, she had little idea of what it meant, looking up at him when he mentioned books a slight sparkle briefly flickered into her tired eyes. Stiffening as he reached towards her, the timid battered girl didn’t pull away, she knew better than to do that, she didn’t resist the gentle hand that wiped the tears away and carefully pushed the hair out of her face. The black winged Faerie spoke sweetly to her, he told her that he wouldn’t hurt her, unsure if she could believe him she sniffled quietly as he explained that he’d keep her safe and that he wasn’t frightening. Claiming that she would be safe with him, she hesitated before asking a question “Keep me safe from the man, please, please” her green eyes remained fixed on the Faeries unnatural silvery coloured eyes, she’d already seen so much and been through so much and would do anything if it meant she wouldn’t be hurt again. She yearned for her best friend, and felt so hollow without her, but she couldn’t ask for her friend to be saved, neither man would care. She’d learnt very quickly that they didn’t, all she could do was try to be good and try to survive, she had to behave, do what she was told, praise them and suck up to them. Men liked that sort of thing, shivering briefly she hugged her arms tighter around herself as if trying to keep herself together. Thinking about Folly now wouldn’t help her, however it was one of the main things sounding in her mind, her best friend, who’d fought, who had always been spirited and a fighter. Remembering her friends face, tears started up once more, scared that she’d be told off for crying, she hid her face in her hands trying to use her fingers to wipe away the tears before they fell so that the winged one would not grow angry.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Brushing his fingers gently through her hair, the faerie hummed gently to her, seeking to settle and calm her. “I’ll do my best, darling,” he said gently, spotting the sparkle in her eyes at the mention of books. Good, he’d keep that in mind when she needed more physical and bigger rewards than praise and a gentle touch. “Still hungry?” Guessing that she was, he brushed his fingers through her hair once more almost tenderly and flitted out of the room to find some more food for her. Him being gone would help settle her tears again, and he was soon back, sliding another plate towards her. “Here, sweetheart. You're too thin and we don't want that.” He was pleased that she hadn’t rejected or even questioned the woven grass collar, and he touched it gently, subtly tightening it a little. “It suits you. Do you like it? I can make you another if you want.” Settling on the ground near her again, he considered her, remembering what she’d asked of him and returned to it to expand on his answer. “This is his home,” he explained gently. “I can do my best to keep you safe from him, but in the end his word goes. He won’t hurt you for long, sweetheart. Then he’ll leave you alone. It’ll be okay.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Leaning into the tender touch she watched as he left, wiping away her tears and trying to tell herself that everything would be okay, she visibly brightened when he returned, quickly falling under the faeries spell. Accepting the food again she began eating slower this time, savouring the food, worried she wouldn’t get any for a while after he was gone. Focused on the food the gentle touch to the necklace around her neck had her flicking her gaze up to watch him carefully, however he commented that it suited her and asked if she liked it. Nodding May responded “Yeah its really neat, I’d love to learn how to make one some day! I like making things” a proper smile adorned her face and brightened her features properly for a few moments. Resuming focusing on eating she listened as he explained that this place she found herself in was his home and that he could do his best to try and keep her safe but at the end of the day it was his word that went but that he should leave her alone soon. “What happens then? Will I get sent home?” she wasn’t sure if she could face going home without Folly there, perhaps Atrel would be able to help her find her friend and they’d be able to go home. She was naive but not stupid, and there was a part of her that whispered that she’d never be free again, however she was trying to ignore it after all the silver eyed man was being very kind to her. Still there were times when he got close to her panic started to flutter in her chest, they’d been nice too before they’d started hurting her and Folly, she was so sick of being hurt and used for others enjoyment. She wanted to be safe, she wanted her friend, holding tears back again by force of will guessing that tears would only be tolerated for so long before tempers began to run thin, Maple finished only half of the plate before deciding that she was full, thirsty now she didn’t see anything in the room to drink but didn’t ask for anything. If she asked it'd be withheld for longer, she had to be good and trust that she’d be given water when it was the right time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: