The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 8:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

we both know the general story, trelly is now banging eri, and ends up going with him to a black market where trelly finds abused little maple and decides she'd be a good pet. So rescues her and badgers Eri into letting him keep her as a pet yay
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Pleased that she seemed to be relaxing with him, Atrel hummed to himself as she ate, finishing off every bit of honey in the jar that he’d brought with him. “I’ll teach you,” he said simply, offering her a sunny smile. “When he lets you go outside. It’s lovely there, very sunny and free.” Seeing the upset expression on her face, he touched her cheek gently, twining his fingers through her hair possessively before letting go. “That’s up to you, sweetheart,” he explained. “If you want to go home, he usually lets his subjects go. He won’t keep you here if you don’t want to once he’s finished.” She was a sweet thing, and he wasn’t intending to let her slip out of his grasp now. “Thirsty, honey? You can ask for things, it’s okay. I won’t hurt you.” Slipping out, he returned with some water for her, very content for now to give her what she wanted so that she’d begin to trust him more. “Do you want anything else, my dear? Anything to read or do?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 pm

She liked the idea of learning how to make things out of plants, although she was a slow learner when it came to creativity, Maple was blessed with a resolute stubbornness that saw her through and ended up with her managing to figure out just how to do something. Not pulling away when he touched her, she visibly brightened when he explained calmly to her that it was up to her, that if she wanted to go home she could once Erisidr had finished his tests on her. Nodding and fiddling with the edge of her shirt when he asked if she was thirsty, the idea of being able to ask for things was so strange, so used to being told off for daring to ask for anything. Murmuring a soft thank you when he brought her some water, she quickly drank it all thankful beyond words to be able to quench her thirst, looking up at him with amazement when he offered her something to read or something to do Maple could only sit and stare at him for a while. Finally she was able to nod “yes, please, are there any encyclopedias? Preferably on the natural word um please” she loved reading the large thick books, absorbing the information that they had squashed between their covers, although to her dismay she could no longer remember the precise tome she’d been reading when she’d been taken away. Even if it was a book she’d already read anything that had information that she could get her hands on would be very appreciated, hoping that she hadn’t been too bold or demanding to the strangely kind man maple chewed on the inside of her lip apprehensively unknowingly tensing herself to jump back if something lashed out at her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Pleased that she seemed to be relaxing, Atrel brushed his fingers through her hair again gently, a subtle reward for being good and relaxing, and asking questions. She’d be so easy to train, he couldn’t wait until she was much more biddable and pliable. “I’m sure there is, my dear,” he said gently. “He likes collecting books. If you’re very good he might eventually allow you to wander the library.” But for now, just the promise would keep her in line, and that was what he wanted. Flitting out yet again, he scoured the library for something she might like. Finally finding a particularly thick one, and having already checked with his mate that it was fine, he carried the heavy book back to the girl, placing it gently on her bed. “Here you go, lovely. He just asks you take care of it, no sticky fingers or the like, but I don’t think you’ll have any trouble with that, will you, darling?” Tucking her hair behind her ear, he sent her a gentle smile. “I have to get going now, are you going to be okay? I’ll come back in the morning with your breakfast. You’re safe here with me, darling.” Waiting for her response, he patted her shoulder comfortingly and flitted off, locking her door behind him and wandering off to find his mate.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:52 pm

A sparkle lit up her green eyes when she was informed that the dragon liked to collect books and that if she was good she’d be allowed to wander the library “I’ll be good! I’ll be so good” she’d do whatever it was he wanted to be able to be allowed to wander the library and see all of the books. Watching as the faerie left, Maple couldn’t help but wonder what being good meant, but she’d do her utmost to be whatever good meant to the winged creature. He was soon back with a heavy book, taking the book with wide eyes the girl very religiously brushed small hands over the cover of it, “oh no I’ll take really good care of it I promise!” returning the gentle smile when it was sent her way the girl didn’t even blink at the soft touch that pushed some of her bright hair behind one of her ears. Becoming a little somber when he informed her that he had to get going, Maple admittedly didn’t want him to go, she wanted him to stay here with her. She felt safer with him there, he’d look after her and protect her as best as he could whilst also providing for her, already she’d become dependant on him recognizing now that he was good, he’d bring her food and water, and books. Reaching out without meaning to she touched his hand and held it “Don’t go” the whispered plea hadn’t meant to be verbalized, he was like a protector and in his presence she was safe and felt so. However she realized what she’d said and done quite quickly, releasing his hand she picked up the book quickly and scooted back out of reach. She admittedly was swinging between feeling safe and feeling fear that she’d be hurt due to everything she’d gone through. "I'm sorry" she whispered squeezing green eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 8:00 pm

Squeezing her hand gently as she held it, the faerie made sure not to get angry with her. “You’re alright, my sweet,” he reassured her, not reaching for her. It would only scare her more, and he didn’t want that. He wanted to keep her feeling safe with him, and if she was expecting to be hurt, he wasn’t going to move towards her. “I’ll be back in the morning if he doesn’t want you, okay?” Giving her one last reassuring smile, the faerie flitted out, taking a few moments to tease and pester his mate before heading to his nest to settle down. The next morning, he didn’t get to see his little pet, since Eri had informed him she’d be back in the lab. Not minding, since it offered very good opportunities for him to comfort and get closer to her. It was a couple of days before Maple was back in her room, and as normal he knocked on her door before he entered the room, wanting to condition her to associating that noise with feeling safe because it was him. He’d brought something for her to eat and drink this time, and set the food and cup down. “Maple,” he said softly, settling down. He wasn’t sure what had been done to her this time, but he was fairly aware that she’d be in pain again. “There’s some food here for you, sweetheart. Are you hurting?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Opening her eyes to watch him leave, maple didn’t say anything, however it wasn’t long after the faerie had left, before Erisidr turned up and kept her busy for a while. Leaving her in her room after a few days of testing on her, the girl was curled up on the bed sore and upset again, green eyes flicked open at the knock to her door and she sat up quickly. She’d started to figure out that the knock meant it was Atrel, as Erisidr did not knock he just walked in and took her, thankful that he’d brought something to eat and drink as she was both ravenously hungry and thirsty. Drinking the water from the cup first, Maple quickly devoured the food that ws set down on the plate, sore and aching from everything that had been done to her. Especially her joints, he’d been obsessed with injecting this strange clear fluid into her joints, most of her joints had swollen from the unidentified fluid which made manipulating fingers to eat with a knife and fork difficult. Realizing that he’d spoken to her when he’d set it down, the girl’s gaze flicked down to her fingers “really bad, really bad” keeping her voice soft and polite, maple couldn’t quite bring herself to meet the faeries gaze it was easier to watch her fingers as they attempted to manipulate the utensils.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Settling on the bed next to her, the faerie studied the differences in silence, curious about what his mate was planning. He didn’t mind that his pet was being tested on, as long as she was left alone once he was finished with her. Listening to the soft response, his expression gentled and he brushed his fingers through her hair gently, tucking it behind her ear. “The water had some painkillers in it,” he murmured, comforting her. “They’ll kick in soon, sweetheart. It’ll help dull the pain for you.” Happy with the firmness of her collar for now, he left that alone, and sought for a way to distract her from her pain. “Have you been reading the book, my dear? What are some new things you can tell me?” She was such a sweet little thing, perfect for him to keep and mould into a pet, and perhaps take home to show her off at court if he could be bothered. He was already getting the feeling that she wouldn’t be happy there, and he did dislike making his pets unhappy. Once she was far more settled with him, he’d be able to find out exactly what he could use as rewards for her to keep her behaving, not that he could really see any problems with that happening. Eri was being very good in getting her subdued and quiet, and that was making it so much easier to manipulate her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Glancing up at him when he brushed his fingers through her hair and tucked it behind her ear, nodding quietly when he explained that the water had some pain killers in it and that they’d kick in soon to help alleviate some of the pain she was in. Her quiet gaze brightened a little when he mentioned the book and what kind of things she had learnt to tell him “heaps, it was all about birds of prey! The biggest eagle in the world at the moment is the golden eagle, they live in Europe and they have huge big talons like this big” showing him with her hands how big their talons were talking about the facts. Any facts or knowledge was something she loved to share, she was rapidly understanding that Atrel was safe and it was okay to be herself around him, he was kind to her and so she’d follow him anywhere. Looking around for her book she painfully got to her feet and hobbled around to it, managing some how to bring it over to him she opened the book to the correct page and proceeded to show the faerie everything she’d learned.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Pleased with her progress, the faerie wove a few spells around her collar that would help ease her pain as well. “Birds of prey are fascinating,” he commented, scooting over on the bed so that she could sit better on it with the book between then. “Golden eagles must be huge, what sort of prey can they catch and carry?” He was happy to show interest in her interests, he’d learned long ago that it helped to make them feel comfortable and more safe with him. Listening to her ramble on, they stayed like that for at least an hour, with her ending up closer to him where he could brush his fingers through her hair gently, quietly conditioning her to accepting and enjoying the touch. He wasn’t going to hurt her, and she was being so easy to train. It would be good when she was allowed out into the crater. Then would be the test of how much she listened to him, and whether she’d run off or stick close to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Smiling a little as he commented about birds of prey, Maple relaxed more believing there was a shared interest, going into great detail of not only what kind of prey they could catch and carry but as to how they caught their prey in the first place. Liking the feeling of his fingers through her hair, maple moved the book to curl up next to him, leaning against him slightly, as always her worry for her friend was in the back of her mind fluttering like a butterfly snared in a spiders web. The warmth from Atrel soothed her aching swollen joints further adding to the mantra that this man unlike the one who tested on her was safe and could be trusted, she liked how warm she felt and the growing safety and trust. In need of a shower after all of the tests that had been performed on her, the human girl was rather unhappy at not feeling all that clean like she preferred, not sure if Atrel had the authority to take her to have one she decided it was better not to ask just in case she got in trouble or got him in trouble
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:41 pm

Slipping an arm around her, the faerie held her close and listened to what she was saying about the big bird. She was falling so easily into his web it was almost too easy, but he’d always liked being able to do that with his pets. He was quite masterful at snaring them without them realising and training them gently but firmly so that the next faerie they went to had a perfectly behaved pet for whatever they chose. His free hand took one of hers, the warmth from him helping to soothe the swelling that Eri’s testing had done. When she was done explaining, he stroked delicate fingers through her hair again comfortingly. “A warm shower will help the swelling, do you feel up to moving or will it be too painful, my dear?” She was such a darling little thing, he was very pleased with himself for being able to catch her as his pet.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Closing her eyes quietly at the gentle touch, the idea of a nice warm shower was quite nice, "A shower would be wonderful" or even a nice bath but she was unsure if she'd be able to get herself there, telling herself that it'd be worth it Maple rose unsteadily nearly loosing her balance before managing to regain it by reaching out with a hand and grabbing hold of the faerie. Realizing that she had done so, the redhead quickly recoiled snatching her hand back to hold it to her chest along with the other one "i'm sorry" she hadn't meant to do that and now was a little worried she'd some how worried the man she was fairly certain was in charge of her or was some sort of jailer. He'd been kind to her so she hadn't thought about not doing as he'd said, worry spread over her features creasing it, anxiety fluttering in her stomach and chest to the point where she blurted out "you're more likely to remember what you've written if you write it in blue ink" as always when she got nervous or worried random but useless facts would slip out.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 10:49 pm

Holding her hand firmly when she stumbled and reached for him, Atrel gave her a gentle smile, amused at the strange fact she blurted out. If it was a habit of hers, it was such an endearing one. He wasn’t going to be punishing her for that. “It’s alright, darling,” he said softly, touching her cheek comfortingly. “There’s nothing to be sorry about. I’ll help you stay steady, it’s alright.” Keeping hold of her hand, he led her through the halls of Eri’s crater to the shower. Leaving what she needed there with her, he waited patiently outside until she was done, not minding the wait. When she was done, he led her back to her room, having picked up another couple of books for her. “Feeling better now, my sweet?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Relieved that he wasn't upset with her, the girl obediently went where she was told, heading into the shower, the hot water against her skin and muscles nearly made her cry with relief. The heat soothing her muscles and joints, slowly removing her pain, staying in there for as long as she could before actually turning the water off and stepping outside of it. Drying herself off and reclothing herself, leaving the small room, she was escorted back to her quarters, perking up a little at the sight of the books under the others arm. Realizing she'd been asked a question, Maple nodded "yes, thank you"it was important she was polite when someone was being kind to her, and Atrel was very kind to her. Braiding her thick red hair back out of her face while it dried green eyes remained focused on the books very much wanting them and wanting to know what they were about.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 4:07 pm

Pleased that she was going so well under his gentle manipulation, Atrel passed her the books once they were back in her room. “Hopefully you’ll like this books, It shouldn’t be too long before I can show you the library.” He gave her a gentle smile. “I’m afraid I have to get going again, are you going to be alright here until I can return?” He still didn’t know what his mate was planning on doing with her, but it was interesting, and at least he was still able to work with the girl in between Eri’s testing. Waiting for his pet’s answer before he left, he closed the door behind him and wandered outside. Perhaps Eri would be outside and willing to talk to him about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: