The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trembling Hands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:07 am

Sarah is a pretty young woman who has got her hands on a faerie. In an effort to free himself, he bargained with her to release him in exchange for a princess. Unfortunately Kat is not one to be trifled with, and since Kit was used as the bait, Sarah has now found herself collared and the pet of the princess against her wishes.

Last edited by Wyndy on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 10:50 pm

In truth she’d kept a close eye on the drama that had occurred when the princess’s pet had gone missing and had done a little of the detective work to help find the Faerie who had orchestrated it mainly as she was fond of Atrel the princess’s older twin brother. To her utter delight the human that Katherine had brought back with her was instantly someone that the cunning faerie female could use and so she had very quickly taken the necessary precautions to prepare herself to start manipulating the girl. Katherine had kept her close to her side for quite some time suggestiong that perhaps suggested that she’d had a little trouble with the girl. Either way, the fact that the pale blonde was finally present at a court function meant that she was finally ready, mingling rather innocently with a few other noblewomen she was more than aware that she was slightly unliked and considered rather below faerie standards of beauty. That had never bothered her, she preformed her job as Spymaster well and indeed only three or so Faeries even knew her position within the court, the rest all knew her as a faerie that’d been a commoner and had been given a barony far out in the country side of the fae lands. Excusing herself and flicking a subtle wink in Atrels direction seeing that he’d decided to show up likely for his sisters sake, walking over to the pretty girl she let a slight smile appear on her features. “Hello, It would be a delight to have a dance with you Miss” she knew that Kat wouldn’t have let the girl come along if she wasn’t allowed to dance and so was fairly confidant that the girl would agree to dance with her. Keeping her body language very relaxed and friendly, she was silently coming up with things that she could say and do to start to manipulate her, she was pretty and if she was very lucky she’d be able to pick up what she wanted her to learn.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 11:06 pm

It'd been hard to learn what the princess had wanted from her, but she’d finally had her stubborn streak broken. Quiet and submissive now, the young woman had been sticking to the shadows, content with watching all the pretty dresses and faeries swirling and dancing. Her bracelet had been charmed to help with her nerves, and so she was fiddling with it a little, trying to keep calm, her mistress’s words echoing in her mind. Be polite, don’t argue, do as she was told. Swallowing and touching the uncomfortably tight collar that was around her throat, she cringed back a little when a faerie approached her, dropping her gaze submissively. Still, she’d been asked a question, and she had to answer it. Flicking her mistress a very quick glance, the girl nodded slightly. “It would be an honour,” the words she’d been taught were soft, and she forced herself to stand properly. She wouldn’t be hurt here, her mistress had said that she’d been so good recently, tonight was supposed to be a reward. Allowing the faerie to take her hand to draw her out and dance, Sarah focused on her feet, terrified that she might trip and fall and make a scene. She was just a pet, a lowly pet at that, not like the leopard that still scared her so. He was much higher up in the rankings, and he’d made sure she knew it very early on.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:09 am

Taking in the flinch and the girls body language, Sofia kept her smile to herself, the princess had schooled the human before her into the perfect candidate for her. Drawing the female close she began to dance with her, a relaxed friendly smile still on her face “What can I call you? I’m Sofia” not correcting the girl who kept watching her feet, sofia continued to dance with her. She’d use this ball to get the girl to know her and after wards she’d get to know her more in private. Guiding their dancing over to another pair, her keen ears picked up on what they were talking about, filtering through the information that she’d collected she mentally sorted it while continuing to dance and keep an eye on the pretty blonde she was dancing with. Balls were such entertaining occasions, there was always something going on, the next couple they breezed past had much more interesting information than the previous couple. Keeping them dancing close to them until she’d eavesdropped everything she could out of them, she returned most of her attention back to the young woman in her arms. Green eyes sparkled with intelligence and some amusement as they studied the human girl, she was so submissive so quiet so scared, she’d flourish under warm gentle handling and so that was what the cunning Faerie would do.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Still scared that she’d get told off, Sarah obediently followed the faerie’s guidance, not protesting as they moved around the room. At the question, she visibly hesitated, trying to remember what the princess had said was okay for her to answer with. Unable to say anything for a while, she was trembling when she eventually answered, expecting to be told off for taking so long. “Sae,” she murmured, keeping her gaze lowered. She could feel the faerie’s gaze on her, and she didn’t want to meet it, didn’t want to get into trouble. She just wanted to go back to her corner so she could keep watching all the lovely dresses and jewellery in safety, and not have to worry about getting into trouble with the princess. She’d done that enough that she didn’t want it to happen any more. Flicking a careful glance over at her mistress, she relaxed a tiny bit seeing that she wasn’t being eyed off. Maybe she was being good, and dancing was okay to do.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Waiting patiently, her gaze visibly softened when the girl in her arms trembled and finally murmured her name, “That’s a lovely name” deciding that she wouldn’t push the girl any further for now, the cunning creature ended the dance and walked the timid human girl back to her corner. Once they were safer in the darker corner of the room Sofia spoke again “It was lovely dancing with you Sae, I hope to see you at another court function” she needed to be careful as she was wary of pressing the girl too far too soon. So she kept away for the rest of the ball, it was a couple of weeks later when she was wandering through the gardens that she discovered the girl from the ball was sitting down underneath a tree watching the butterfly winged faeries. “Well hello again Sae, you’re looking rather lovely today” smiling as a couple of the faeries fluttered over to her and spoke to her in their lilting language, replying softly she offered one of them a flower and smiled when one took it. The others flocked to her and started to squabble until she produced a flower each which had the rather satisfied creatures returning to the girl with their prizes. Picking up on the girls terror, she let her features soften, crouching down to her eye level she very gently took the girls hand and spoke “hey, its alright moon’s light, I wont hurt you and I wont get you in trouble with the princess, she wont get angry if you speak to me” she reached out and lifted the girls chin so she could see the sincerity in her eyes and on her features.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 4:07 pm

Still very scared that she was doing something wrong, she relaxed at the quiet gentle words, glad when the dance ended and she was left alone again. She didn’t mention the faerie to the princess afterwards, guessing that she might get in trouble for it. Escaping into the garden like she loved doing a couple of weeks later, she settled under her usual tree, watching the butterfly faeries dance. She did like them, and for some reason they liked hanging around her. Hearing footsteps, she tensed a little, scared that it was going to be someone telling her that she had to go back inside. When the tiny faeries flitted off to the newcomer, Sarah glanced up, recognising her and then lowered her gaze again, staying silent. With the faeries returning to show off their prizes, a soft smile crossed the girl’s face, complimenting all the flowers. They were all so pretty, and each faerie had one that suited them. The soft words of the other faerie made her tense again, and she kept her gaze firmly on the ground like she’d been taught, not fighting when her hand was taken. Submissive, she let her chin be lifted, but still couldn’t quite meet other other’s eyes. She didn’t want to be hurt, or to get in trouble, and this faerie seemed like she wouldn’t. Relaxing a little as the gentle touch didn’t get harsher, she nevertheless stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Sitting down next to the girl, she smiled up at the other faeries that were quietly fluttering about "They like you, thats interesting usually they don't like those that aren't their own kind, heck most of the time they don't even like their own kind" she kept her voice soft and her features carefully relaxed and gentle. Leaning back on her hands she stretched her legs out infront of her, her delicate wings neatly tucked around herself "I could teach you about them, they're my little friends after all and you seem to be their friend too" it was a good way to get the girl to bond with herself, brushing a stray lock of brown hair back behind an ear her sharp green eyes remained focused on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Relaxing a little more when nothing happened, Sarah managed a tiny smile, going back to watching the tiny faeries again. She was acutely aware of the woman beside her, but managed to keep that mostly to herself, trying to focus on the butterfly fae. They were a safe topic of conversation. “They’re very pretty,” she murmured, amused as the ones in earshot began preening at the flattery. “I like watching them.” Carefully keeping her gaze off the other faerie. She stayed curled in her spot, leaning up against the tree contentedly, unsure what was really wanted from her. She'd been good for the princess lately, though her collar was still uncomfortable, and no matter how many times she asked, it hadn't been loosened even a little bit. Wishing that it was, she returned her attention back to the butterfly faeries, trying not to be so tense, and failing quite miserably.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:21 am

It'd been about a month and a half now and Sofia was well settled into her routine of meeting the human girl, Sae on mondays just after one pm. During that time she'd taught the girl about the butterfly faeries and had started to teach her their language, she was intelligent enough and had finally started asking questions and seemed to soak up all of the information like it was a sponge. Hearing footsteps, she looked up from her spot on the wooden bench and smiled her usual warm friendly smile when she saw that it was Sae "Good Afternoon, I hope you've had a good week Moonfire" the term had come about as to her the females hair had been kissed by the moon and she often blushed red which reminded her of fire. Gesturing for the girl to join her she reached out and carefully tucked a lock of blonde hair behind the girls ear, from now she'd start to do small gentle touches that would help manipulate the girl. Quite content there she waited for the pretty girl to start telling her how her week had been, Sofia had been quite careful to portray herself as someone different from the princess. Someone who was always gentle and kind and that would never say a harsh word nor lift a hand to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 10:42 am

She’d begun to relax with the other faerie now, and was beginning to go to the garden for the company rather than to be with the butterfly faeries. Slowing when she saw that Sofia was already there, she glanced down at her feet, still shy about being around her. Sitting like she was told she went pink at the soft touch, unsure what it meant. Sofia was so much gentler than the princes, she wanted to be with her more. It was safer not being hurt, so she settled a bit more, watching the tiny faeries flutter over to greet her. She was loving learning their language so that she could talk to them, and had finally opened up enough to ask questions of the creature she was sitting next to. Closing her eyes, she gave a quiet sigh, glad to be out and away from her mistress. Her training was becoming more refined, and it was harder for her to concentrate on what was wanted for her. But she knew the consequences if she misbehaved now, and she didn’t want that. She’d had enough of being humiliated and hurt if the princess thought she was misbehaving. Trying to push away those thoughts, she began talking softly, doing the usual of explain what her week had been like. This was a place where she was safe and she wouldn’t get hurt, so she was much more relaxed than normal, feeling much safer with her here.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 11:14 am

She listened quietly, leaning back against the back of the bench her green eyes closing whilst she listened, her fingers were busy plaiting a bracelet for the girl, the leather she was using was black and pretty gems were being braided into the pattern. Opening her eyes again to properly focus on what she was doing, Sofia continued to listen to the girls story, by the time that the girl fell silent the bracelet was finished, leaning forward a little she offered Sae the bracelet. It was something ordinary enough that no one would blink at a pet having it, and yet the pretty stones made it a unique and lovely piece “Here, don’t worry its not spelled and the princess wont be suspicious of you wearing it. I wouldn’t give you something that’d get you into trouble, I want to keep you safe Moonfire” her voice was soft and affectionate, dark green eyes flicking from the girl to the butterfly faeries. The gems were sapphires, they went well with the leather and after some digging she’d discovered that sapphires were the girls birthstone “Please take it Sae” she hadn’t used the girls name before usually preferring to call her Moonfire, her use of the name meaning quite clearly that it would mean a lot to her for Sarah to accept the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Like usual, she couldn’t quite look at the faerie while she was talking, preferring to watch the little ones instead. Going quiet again at the end of her tale, she fiddled with her skirt a little, unsure what was wanted of her now. Blinking at the offered bracelet, she stared at it, scared. It was so pretty, and she would have loved to accept it, but the princess would just take from her, she was sure. Visibly hesitating, her gaze flickered up to the faerie when she spoke, instinctively relaxing at the soft gentle voice. She was already associating that with being safe, well on her way to being manipulated by the cunning faerie. “She won’t get angry?” she asked softly, eventually reaching out for the bracelet and taking it. Running her fingers over it gently, her face brightening as she found the sapphires braided into it. “I shouldn’t. She’ll take it from me.” She was scared, she didn’t want the bracelet to be taken from her, but she was sure that it would be. She was still just a low ranking pet, and shouldn’t have such pretty things like she was being offered. Flicking her gaze up again at the sound of her name, she hesitated more. She did want to be safe, and this faerie seemed to want her to be safe. But still, the princess would take it from her, wouldn’t she? She didn’t want to lose the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 2:50 pm

By know knowing that the 'she' that Sae mentioned was the princess Katherine, she shook her head and ever so gently took the other females hand "She wont get angry at you Moonfire, nor will she take it away, if she mentions it say that it was a gift that would have been rude to refuse" it seemed that whatever the princess had done to train this girl had scared the living daylights out of her, it was a little sad to see, the girl was so pretty and pale fear ruined her features. Ever so gently brushing a kiss to the back of the girls hand she released her and removed her hand to rest it with her other one in her lap. Her brown wavy hair was neatly cut so it brushed against her shoulders when she moved her head, faint subtle make up on she also wore rather non descript clothes. Simple black pants that clung to her slender legs and a green shirt, if anything she looked more like a human worker than she did a fae although her wings proved otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Flicking a worried look up at her, Sarah slowly nodded, curling her free hand around the bracelet. “Okay,” she murmured, studying the bracelet again. “Thank you. Could you… could you put it on me? Please?” The clasp looked quite tricky to do with one hand, and she offered the bracelet back. Not forgetting her manners, it’d been drilled into her to be polite to the faeries. Settling down a bit more once the bracelet was on, she couldn’t resist fiddling with it, enjoying the feel of the smooth leather on her skin. She wasn’t quite sure what to do in response to the gentle kiss on her hand, so she froze for a few moments, trying to work it out before just looking away. She could feel her cheeks heating up again, and knew that she was going red again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Letting a pleased look settle on her features when the girl accepted the bracelet with a murmured okay, nodding when she was asked if she could put the bracelet on her, Sofia carefully did so making sure that the item wasn't too tight that it'd cut off circulation but not too loose that it'd slip off and get lost. "There a pretty bracelet for a pretty girl" amused when she noticed the girls cheeks were red again, Sofia leaned back once again and closed her eyes with a soft sigh "Where did we leave off last time my dear? with teaching you about the butterfly faeries" once she'd finished teaching the girl about the faeries she'd move on to starting to slowly teach her about various things she'd need to know and understand in order to do the jobs that Sofia had in mind for her. The girl once she'd been trained would be good at getting information out of others, well her gut told her so anyway, she was so sweet and pretty and came across so innocent and naieve which was perfect when it came to getting things out of others as they'd likely assume that Sae was some sort of blonde bimbo.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Unable to help herself, she traced her fingers over the bracelet again, liking the feel of it still. Going pinker at the compliments, she ducked her head, dropping her gaze shyly. Glad with the change of subject, she nodded. It was so nice to learn things about the butterfly faeries. “Yes, can you teach me any more? Please?” She’d been told only a few days prior that she wasn’t’ going to be staying as the princess’s pet, and she wasn’t sure how she wanted to feel about that. She just wanted to go home, and forget about the fae world, but it was too obvious that it was all too late for that now. “You said that we were nearly done, there wasn’t much more to teach me.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Nodding at the question, Sofia smiled, she was more than aware of what Katherine was planning to do and a few of her comrades around court had reported to her that a male faerie was quite interested in the striking girl as a bed warmer. That was something that she would not tolerate, the girl would belong to herself, and if that meant threatening the rival Faerie then so be it. "Yes, however I have other things I can teach you if you like learning, like how to gather interesting information and how to tell when someone is lying to you and more" brushing her own hair back out of her face, the green eyed faerie watched the butterfly winged tiny faeries that bickered with one another and very vainly made themselves look as nice as possible hoping to be praised and thus by their standards be announced the prettiest. Even the male ones took part, they were built rather muscular and often had larger wings than the more dainty females, the biggest one had an impressive set of moth wings and although they weren't colourful they were shining with health and well looked after.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 4:33 pm

Brightening up at the offer, Sarah nodded eagerly, not caring this time if it wasn’t what the princess wanted of her. This faerie had been only kind and gentle, and she was instinctively responding to that, easily falling under the cunning creature’s spell. “I love learning new things,” she said softly, watching the tiny faeries as they preened. Knowing what they wanted, she complimented them all, quite unable to choose a favourite even when they pestered her to. She was completely unaware of who was interested in her, and what they wanted her for, though she’d likely fight that decision if she did know about it. Listening intently as Sofia began explaining more things to her, it felt like no time had passed before she realised what the time was. Scared that she’d get in trouble for being late, she hesitated, unwilling to be rude either. “I’m sorry, I um… I have to um. Have to go.” Logic said she wouldn’t get angry with her, but she was still scared of offending another faerie. She didn’t want to be hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Content to teach the girl new things, Sofia also neglected to watch the time, enjoying the rapt audience, watching her carefully when the girl apologized and said that she had to go, Sofia smiled. Standing she offered sarah a hand up and once the girl was standing kissed her hand “That’s quite alright, Hurry along back to the princess, I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble on my behalf” releasing the girls hand Sofia left her there heading away to her own quarters. The King wanted a report of the various goings on under the surface at court and so she had to prepare a full report on it all, sitting down she was soon lost in her work writing things down and double checking facts. IT wasn’t worth the trouble if she made a mistake, if she made a mistake she could be replaced, if she was replaced she’d be nothing again, although she wasn’t against being nothing she liked having wealth and pretty things. If she didn’t have wealth and pretty things she wouldn’t be able to claim the pretty little human for herself. It was more stressful than she let anyone else know, the only thing anyone else ever saw was what she wanted them to see, and stress was something that could not be allowed to show. Finally finishing and with a headache from several hours work by candle light, Sofia rose and left her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 9:37 pm

It'd been a while since she'd last seen the kind faerie, so Sarah had made sure to be good. The princess had really been knuckling down on her training, rarely letting her go to the garden until she was completely satisfied. Pleased that she'd been allowed out for a couple of hours now, the blonde girl wandered along the path to their usual meeting spot, hoping that Sofie would be there. Finding that she wasn't, Sarah sat down to wait, fiddling absently with the tight collar. It'd been changed only just before she'd been allowed out, with her mistress saying that it meant she was completely trained, and therefore for sale. Disliking the idea of being sold, she still knew far better by now to protest it, and so had just accepted it and escaped to the garden as soon as she'd been allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Walking through the garden, he’d headed there to clear his thoughts after yet another argument with the one that he’d taken as his mate, her constant nit picking and criticisms were wearing him down. She’d seemed so wonderful and perfect for him when they’d first met and it wasn’t until after they’d become mates that the real self of her had come out. These gardens had become his sanctuary, and he was very thankful that they were there for him to wander through, pausing as he noticed a struggling plant Hrolf Ulfmaerr crouched and did his best to bolster the little things life force. His family was better off with animals than plants, over thousands of years working with beasts, they were the ones who trained falcons and the hounds that the fae were so fond of. Not ones for court it’d taken Hrolf a long time to build the respect and standing that he now had in court, once the plant was faring better he stood and brushed the dirt off of his clothes. He was mildly attractive, with dark brown hair that had a few blonde streaks through it, and green eyes that had flecks of brown through them. Continuing along and spotting the pale blond female, a brow raised while his gaze observed her, she was a pet and by the look of her collar was for sale, making his way over to her he sat down on the bench he was more than aware it was just a matter of time before his wife left him. She was never satisfied with the money he brought in, and hated that the animals he worked with left fur on him and everywhere in their home, she sought glamour and wealth and well he just wasn’t very glamorous . “Hello there little one” he began “What brings such a pretty lady out here?” the details on the collar informed him that she belonged to the princess, despite himself there was the vague idea that perhaps she’d be better company than his wife and keep him from being alone again. His parents had died in an accident concerning some of the animals that they raised, which was why he’d been so thankful when he’d met his wife only to find she was nothing like what she’d first seemed.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Lost in thoughts, Sarah didn't notice the male faerie until he spoke. Startled, her gaze immediately was drawn to the ground, and she fiddled with the hem of her shirt, nervous. She didn't like other fae, they scared her. But he'd asked her a question and she knew the rules by now. She had to answer him or be seen as being rude, and the princess would be very unhappy with her if that happened. Her voice was soft like always when she finally did her, keeping her gaze firmly on the ground. “I was watching the butterfly faeries, sir.” Like she'd been taught, she kept her voice soft and respectful, very unwilling to get herself into trouble. Acutely aware now of just where he was, the girl was trembling slightly, a little tense at the prospect of what could happen with her alone. She couldn't refuse, that had been drilled into her, unless it was something that she had already been disallowed to do. Hoping that he'd go away really soon, she continued to stay quiet and fiddle with her shirt hem.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 7:59 pm

She became instantly nervous as soon as she noticed he was there, she began fiddling with the hem o fher shirt, however despite her apparent anxiety and fear she answered his question. Impressed that she’d been trained well enough to answer even through fear he tilted his head a little noticing that she was now trembling slightly, reaching out Hrolf touched gentle fingers to her cheek then chin lifting it so he could meet her eyes. “You like watching them? What is your age and name?” he was quite curious about the girl, and would continue to question her for a while, “do you often come here?” he didn’t mean to come across quite as creepy as he was and instead leaned forward slightly interested in her. She’d throw nice children that would become his heirs and learn how to look after the various animals that were raised on the farmland he and his family owned. One hand absently spun the wedding ring on his finger, at least he’d be able to make a decent amount off of it once his wife left him and he sold it, then he’d go back home and return to doing what he loved, which was working on the farm and taking care of all the animals on it. Able to understand animals better than most fae he was admittedly proud that his farm and creatures sustained much of the dark faerie kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm

He didn't go away, and her mind went blank for a few moments. She couldn't remember what to dos now. Growing tenser as she was touched, she still allowed him to move her head, flicking her gaze up obediently to meet his eyes for a split second before training them on the ground again. She knew the rules, she had to do what was told. After all, she was publically for sale now, her collar stated that loud and clear. The princess had told her to be good and behave for anyone who might be interested in her, but that still didn't mean she liked it. Listening to him as he asked about her name and age, she forced herself to steady her breathing. He wasn't going to do anything more than ask her questions, she didn't know what she'd do if he did go further. “Sae, sir,” she responded quietly. “I'm 22.” She didn't feel twenty two anymore, she'd lost count of how long the princess had had her. Unsure what this faerie's intentions were, she hesitated visibly before answering. “Yes sir, most days.” Yes and no answers, they were the safest, and the name she'd stated was the one she'd been allowed to say. She already knew the consequences of revealing her true name to the fae, and she could guess that if she fumbled and said it the princess would be furious with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trembling Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trembling Hands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: