The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trembling Hands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Trembling Hands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Sarah is a pretty young woman who has got her hands on a faerie. In an effort to free himself, he bargained with her to release him in exchange for a princess. Unfortunately Kat is not one to be trifled with, and since Kit was used as the bait, Sarah has now found herself collared and the pet of the princess against her wishes.

Last edited by Wyndy on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Picking up on how tense the girl was and how uncomfortable was, Hrolf frowned slightly wondering what had been done to the girl to make her react the way she was to him. However she replied to his questions, it seemed she had been taken in her prime which meant theoretically she’d be perfect for producing an heir or two for him, she was interested in the butterfly faeries too which offered the opportunity for her to enjoy herself at the family farm where he planned to retreat to for a while. He was sick of court, sick of his wife and just wanted to return home to the farm land where he’d grown up and spend a few decades there. With both of his parents dead, the farm had become a little lonlier a little more isolated yet he couldn’t tell this girl anything not until he’d brought and paid for her. He’d made up his mind, he’d go and speak to the princess and inquire about purchasing her, “It was nice to meet you here Sae, I hope we may cross paths out here again” offering her a warm smile and a gentle touch to her shoulder the man was about to leave when Sofia walked up. Narrowing green eyes at the sight of a man near the girl that was to become hers, for both work and enjoyment once the girl was ready. Flaring her wings subtly and throwing the man a cold look, Sofia very boldly walked over to Sarah and slipped a beautiful sparkling pin onto her clothes with the intent of warning the man that the blonde was hers. Placing herself between the girl and the man. Hrolf didn’t bother arguing or saying anything, he merely nodded accepting that someone else wanted the girl and left, once he had Sofia crouched down and gently tucked Sarahs hair back behind her ears “Are you okay moon fire?” the manipulative faerie asked quietly “he didn’t hurt you did he?” keeping her voice soft and gentle, Sofia awaited the girls answer keeping her thoughts about Hrolf to herself. She’d have to go and purchase the girl that night before he had the chance to put in a bid for her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Keeping quiet and behaving, Sarah didn’t say anything as he touched her shoulder, just wanting to be left alone so she could wait for Sofia and watch the butterfly faeries again in peace. Flicking her gaze up when she heard more footsteps, she dropped her gaze completely to the ground, highly uncertain of herself now. The man hadn’t seemed to bad, but she still didn’t trust faeries now, Sofia was the exception since she’d proven herself to be so nice and kind. The girl relaxed a bit as he left, and closed her eyes a little at the soft touch, trusting the faerie. “No,” she murmured. “Just asked questions. I’m okay.” Scared, she looked up at Sofia, trying to understand what was going on. “Are you angry?” She didn’t understand why she’d been given a sparkling pin, or why there had been so much tension in the air earlier.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Green eyes softened when she was asked if she was angry “No of course I’m not angry” sitting down properly opposite her she took Sarahs hand with both of her “You don’t need to worry about other faeries again, I’ll buy you off the princess tonight so I can keep you safe and sound from other faeries Okay?” concern for the girl shone brightly on sofias features. Once she had the girls reply, sofia moved to sit next to her and began brushing fingers through her hair, soon starting to weave flowers into them the gentle motions masking the possessiveness of what she was doing. Once she was satisfied that there were enough flowers braided into the girls hair “There” keeping her voice soothing and affectionate, her green eyes flicked up to the butterfly faeries “I have butterfly faeries living at my castle too, I’d like to take you to meet them sometime” very gently touching one of her hands to the humans shoulders, Sofia smiled at her “Would you like that?” of course she knew that was what the girl wanted, Sofia would do everything she could to keep Sarah happy.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Relaxing as she was told she wasn’t in trouble, Sarah closed her eyes and nodded slightly, feeling much safer with the faerie around. “Don’t want to be his,” she murmured, opening her eyes to look at the green-eyed woman again. “Can I be yours? Please?” Yearning for a positive response, her face brightened when Sofia confirmed that she’d be hers and settled down again much more relaxed. Liking the feel of fingers running through her hair, she stayed quiet as the flowers were woven and braided, unknowing of the possessiveness of the motions, and just liking being made to look pretty. Touching the collar and wishing that it could be looser, she kept that to herself, knowing better than to ask. It would be loosened or tightened as her mistress wanted, and nothing she could say would change that. “You have a castle? That sounds so pretty,” she said softly, watching the butterfly faeries flitting about. “I’d like to see them sometime.” She’d fallen head first into the manipulative faerie’s spell, and had no idea how she’d been manipulated. She knew only that she wanted to stay with her and make her pleased.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Extremely pleased that the pretty human had fallen under her spell with little effort, Sofia smiled at the question about her castle “It is very pretty, I’ll take you there some time soon, perhaps after the winter snows melt so the travelling isn’t as difficult” subtly inspecting the collar around the girls neck Sofia was privately not that impressed with the quality of it. Instead she decided that she’d change it entirely and make a pretty delicate one that could get more intricate as she progressed through the stages of being a pet. Perhaps one that sat high on her neck so that she might be able to have a pretty sparkly necklace on around the base of her neck, yes, it seemed that sweet sae was very fond of pretty things and since Sofia was as well the blonde human would have many beautiful things that’d also warn others to keep their hands off what was not theirs. Keeping her hands to herself for now as Sofia didn’t want to upset anything just yet, she’d soon resume the gentle touches and continue conditioning the girl into wanting to be touched, humming a traditional old faerie song and watching as the fae with butterfly wings started to flock to the pair of them a few imitating the notes that Sofia was humming.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Liking the idea of going to her castle, Sarah sat happily with the faerie, listening quietly to the song and watching the butterfly fae. They were so pretty, and free to do what they wanted. Itching at her collar, she looked at Sofia again. “Will you buy me?” she asked softly, wanting reassurance. Somehow during her hair being braided she’d ended up sitting at the faerie’s feet, and she rested her head on the green eyed woman’s knee, closing her eyes. She was safe with Sofia, she’d always be safe here. Settling, the girl soon dozed off. Easily losing track of time, she didn’t wake until the sun was beginning to go down, and immediately grew flustered. She was late, she was oh so late, and she was going to get into such trouble. Looking up apologetically, she fiddled with the edge of her shirt, wringing it anxiously. “I’m sorry,” she whispered, getting to her feet and hesitating. “I have to go. I’m so late. I’m sorry.” The words tumbled out, her anxiety about what the princess would do making her tremble. Barely waiting for a response, the girl scurried back to her quarters, well aware that she was going to be in huge trouble for being so late.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Smiling quietly as she was asked again if she’d buy Sarah, Sofia was quick to reassure her “Of course I will Sae” when the girl dozed off on her knee, Sofia gently brushed her hand over the blondes head calmly watching the butterfly faeries without much to worry about. When the girl woke and began to wind herself up, Sofia took are to remain calm “No need to apologize its alright, go back to the princess moonfire” watching her scurry off the spy master remained where she was sitting for a few short moments before getting up and heading back to her quarters going through her hoarde of money that she’d been adding cash to meaning to spend it on buying the girl. She’d wait until later, it wouldn’t do to barge in on the princess until later in the night. The princess had indeed been furious with the girl and had sent her to bed without anything to eat, sitting down and eating some honey while her main pet kit drew on the bench that she’d gotten for him quite some time ago. Turning up later that night with a peace offering, Sofia and Katherine talked late into the night debating price, Katherine had gathered that Sofia was very keen on getting the girl an dso was pointedly ramping the price up. In the end Sofia lost interest in playing the game that Katherine was playing and offered to pay the price that the princess wanted. When Sarah was finally let out of her quarters the next morning, Katherine had kit inform her that she was to pack her things and head over to the other side of the castle as she had been purchased.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 7:54 pm

She hadn't been surprised that she'd been in trouble. Merely taking it without protest, the girl curled up on her bed as the door was locked behind her, hoping that the kind faerie would be able to get her. Nothing had happened by the time she went to sleep, and the sound of the door opening the next morning was what woke her. Scurrying about to get dressed and her things packed, she followed Kit through the palace silently, still somewhat scared of him and his ranking, even though he'd been mostly kind to her. It was so clear that he was preferred over her. Left in what seemed like a sitting room, she clutched her bag to her chest and took a seat gingerly, unsure of what was going to happen next. Kit had left her alone, and there was no one else in the room. She didn't even know who had bought her, but she was hoping against hope that it would be Sofia. Jerking at the sound of the door opening, she dropped her gaze to the floor and got to her feet like she'd been taught. If it wasn't Sofie who'd bought her then she wanted to be on her best behaviour and make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 12:01 pm

She hadn’t been home to her rooms as she’d been out manipulating and toying with a young male who was a gold mine of information, opening the door and walking in she paused seeing Sae a little amused that the princess had wasted little time in sending her over. “Moonfire, you’re looking beautiful this morning” beckoning the girl to come to her, Sofia passed her the new collar that was made out of what looked like white lace. “Your new collar my dear” once Sae had adorned it, the green eyed woman lead the blonde through to the small set of rooms that were attached to her bed chambers. “This is where you will sleep darling, make yourself at home you’re safe here” the rooms in particular were not as extravagant as the princesses but they were very comfortable. Sofia had a small balcony that over looked the garden and had honey and water left out for the butterfly faeries who were currently helping themselves to the generous offering. Sae had already absorbed a fair bit of information about how to be a spy although Sofia had carefully neglected to mention anything along those lines. Reaching out and tucking Saes hair back behind her ears, green eyes were gentle and her features kind, she’d been subtly manipulating the female into liking the brief gentle touches and over time would let that develop into something more, however for now this was enough.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Trembling and tense, the quiet voice instantly relaxed the girl, and Sarah looked up with a shy look, so pleased to be with her and not with the male faerie. Going over to her obediently, she donned the collar with little fight, a bit apprehensive about how tight it was going to be. “It won’t be tight?” she whispered, hesitant about pushing boundaries that she wasn’t sure about yet. She followed quietly, keeping up as she’d been taught so that she wasn’t going to keep her new mistress waiting. Studying the rooms, the girl decided that she liked these ones better, they were more welcoming than those of the princess’s. Flicking her gaze up to the faerie when she was touched, the young woman didn’t move away, feeling safe with her. She wouldn’t hurt her, it was all going to be okay now. The touches were safe, and she leaned slightly into the soft touch, unknowing of her response.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 pm

At the question Sofia shook her head “No Moonfire, It’ll be firm but never too tight” as it was the necklace was relatively loose about her neck and over time Sofia would tighten it up. Of course her opinion of firm and the girls opinion of tight were quite possibly two different things entirely, observing the response to her touch “When you are ready I’d like to request you tell me your name please” she already knew that the girls name was Sarah thanks to speaking with Katherine however she felt it’d mean more and garner more trust if she didn’t demand her name. Taking the girls hand Sofia walked with her new pet onto the balcony and gestured “This is where many butterfly faeries gather as I feed them here, your duties include making sure their food and water are well stocked and is nice and clean. I’d like you to keep my quarters neat and in time learn to help me at court. In return you’ll always have pretty things, lovely clothes and a safe place not to mention plenty of good food and clean water” smiling warmly at the blonde human, Sofia paused to pull something out of her pocket. It was a well made necklace that she’d kept saved for when Sarah became hers, moving to stand behind the girl she lifted the necklace and carefully fastened it onto the girl. Manipulative and cunning Sofia had already decided that all of the things she gave Sarah to wear like a necklace and bracelet would require clasps that needed two hands, it was a good excuse to touch her and to get her looking forward to the touch. A little wary that she might have pushed the girl too far a little too soon she backed off after fastening the diamond necklace, moving around to study it on the girl she nodded rather pleased with how it looked. “You look gorgeous in it darling, a beautiful girl should always have beautiful clothes and jewelry” pushing her own brown hair back out of her face, the startling green eyes remained on Sarahs face a gentleness in them that suggested that she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Listening closely, the girl visibly relaxed at the news that her collar wouldn’t be too tight. She wasn’t really a fan of it, but the princess had kept them quite firm and uncomfortable. But already she was forgetting that her new mistress had collared her, it was so soft and loose and nice. The next words made her hesitate a bit, and her gaze went down to the ground, expecting for her name to be demanded, but it was a pleasant surprise when she was informed that no she didn’t need to tell her name, only when she was ready. Deciding that she liked that idea, Sarah nodded slightly, listening closely to her duties. Feed and water the butterfly faeries, and keep the rooms clean. She could do that, and maybe when she was good enough she’d be allowed back at court. She simply assumed that for now she wasn’t allowed there, since she had a new mistress and she wasn’t sure what the boundaries were just yet. She looked up in time to see the warm smile and shyly returned it, her eyes going wide and round at the sight of the expensive looking necklace. “It’s so pretty,” she murmured, scared to accept it. But it was too late to protest as warm hands brushed over her neck to fasten it. Quivering ever so slightly at the touch, the girl traced her fingers over the precious stones, entranced with it. “Thank you, madam,” she said softly, falling back into the ingrained lessons she’d been taught already.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:28 pm

A little amused at how happy Sarah seemed with the necklace, her murmur only made Sofia shake her head "A pretty necklace for a pretty girl" blinking when she was called Madam, the faerie touched gentle hands to the girls cheeks "Please, call me Sofia or Sofie darling girl, Madam is so formal. A faerie and her pet are so much more than formal people who don't quite know each other hm?" once she had her new pets response sofia let her hands drop and glanced over the pets clothes. Before she took her to court she'd have to take her to get some properly nice clothes, dresses specifically designed to help Sarah look her best, but they'd be rewards naturally. "Go and settle in, tomorrow starts your formal training of how you'll help me in court" she wasn't sure how long it'd take to teach the girl everything but she'd proven to be quite an intelligent girl who'd quickly picked up everything that Sofie had taught her about the butterfly faeries. Sitting down on the couch and leaning back into it, the pretty brunette faerie closed her eyes and folded her arms, quite comfortable there, it wasn't often she had the chance to properly relax and not have to worry about being spied upon.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:42 pm

She leaned gently into the touch, already used to them and somewhat looking forward to the gentle touches. She’d learned already that this faerie would never hurt her, so she trusted her implicitly. Taking in the new instructions, Sarah hesitated before she nodded. It wasn’t what she’d been trained to do, but Sofie was her new mistress now, so surely calling her by her name would be okay. “Alright,” she said, her voice as always quite soft and almost timid. Moving into the rooms she’d been given, the girl settled her bag in there and wandered back out again. She wanted to stay close to her mistress, needing the close proximity to feel safe with her. Settled down at the faerie’s feet, she rested carefully against her, resting her head on her knees and closing her eyes. A soft sigh left her and the girl relaxed, she was safe here. And she was going to learn more things – it sounded like she would be allowed back in court, so that excited her. Her collar wasn’t tight any more either, and absently her fingers traced over the new necklace she’d been given, still amazed. It seemed too expensive for a pet, but she chose not to broach that. It was such a pretty necklace, she wanted to keep it and keep wearing it as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Opening her eyes when she felt the girl lean against her, Sofia looked down and smiled slightly seeing the girl sitting at her feet, reaching down she began carefully brushing her fingers through the silky pale blonde hair. By human standards she was quite pretty and so she was likely going to be very useful when it came to persuading males to give up information, in general however she was quite happy that the human was already so well manipulated by her. Continuing to brush her fingers through the humans hair Sofia spoke "You'll get very nice things as rewards for working well and completing tasks" as she spoke gentle fingers left the hair of the human and slipped down to trail down her neck and trace over the sparkling diamond necklace that she'd pilfered for her. As spymaster for the crown in general she was very untouchable and so naturally used that to her advantage often stealing things from nobles that irritated her, rewards were often taken from nobles who had broken rules. This particular necklace she'd hoarded for a few centuries, cunning as a weasel, Sofia had stolen plenty of things from humans in the human world when she made her infrequent forays there. Most of her favourite pieces of jewellery were from the medieval periods and other times in human history when they made art with gems, stones and precious metals, there seemed to be less artistry in the human world these days which was quite disappointing, because of this Sofia often stole from museums and the like from the human world, it was always entertaining to use a bit of magic to fool them.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:10 pm

A soft noise left the young woman as her hair was stroked and she settled down happily, quite content to stay there until she was told to move. She looked up at the words, listening quietly like always and nodded, quivering very slightly at the gentle touch. She trusted the faerie so much, unquestioning of what she would do or say. She wanted more pretty things, the necklace was lovely, and so was the bracelet she still wore, and the sparkling pin she’d been given the day before. The pin was safely stashed away in her bag, and she’d find a nice place for it later on, when she was told to go to bed. Resting her head on the faerie’s knee again, she closed her eyes with a soft sigh, utterly content and happy to stay where she was, not realising just how much she’d been manipulated by the cunning faerie that now owned her. She had no idea what was in store for her, but she’d been influenced and controlled gently enough that she’d do what she was told without questioning the orders. “What will I be learning next?” Comfortable enough with her mistress, the question was quiet and almost absent as she fiddled with the necklace, very much liking it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Smiling when Sarah rested her head on her knee again, Sofia was silently smug at how well trained the girl was already. It'd only take a few more months and she was more than certain that Sarah would be a incredibly useful and valuable worker. Continuing to finger comb her pretty pale hair, Sofia considered her question for a few moments "mm working more on how to use your looks and status against others, how to manipulate and how to decide what information is useful and what is not." her hand drifted down from the girls hair to rest against her face gently a kind look on her features "I know you'll do well, you're a clever girl after all" it was so entertaining to watch how completely under her spell Sarah was. Spending a while longer with the girl before she lifted her hand away and sighed "Dinner should be prepared, skip down to the kitchens and bring it back" standing up she moved over to the table and began setting it, in time Sarah would set the table as well but there was no use overwhelming her on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 5:56 pm

The gentle fingers running through her hair were slowly making her fall asleep, but she roused herself to listen to the answer to her question, nodding a little in response. Instinctively, she lifted her head as the hand rested against her face, unknowingly leaning into the touch. She was safe with the faerie, she wasn't going to get hurt, or humiliated, there was nothing for her to be afraid of now. Going slightly pink at the praise, the girl nodded and got to her feet to obey the gentle order. It took her a little while to work out her way to the kitchens from this part of the palace, but she was soon back with the tray of food, placing it neatly on the table and automatically beginning to serve the faerie. She wasn't sure if she'd be eating with Sofie or eating afterwards, so she hesitated a little after tidying the tray out of the way. Thankfully her mistress noticed and told her to sit and eat, so the submissive girl obeyed, feeling so much more comfortable in this place. Unbeknownst to her, she was fiddling with the necklace, still amazed that she'd been given it. After all she was just a pet, and one at the bottom of the rankings at that. Hopefully she'd be able to rise up fairly quickly, she wanted to please her mistress and make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Pleased when Sarah began serving her, Sofia gestured for her to take the seat next to her, the girl obeyed and sat down beside the faerie. Amused that the girl was fiddling with the necklace that she'd gifted to her, Sofia was indeed pleased that the girl seemed to like it, which sucessfully confirmed her opinion that the girl would be easily rewarded with pretty shiny things, she'd rise through the ranks of pet collars fairly quickly she was sure. Once she'd finished her meal, Sofia waited until Sarah had finished before neatly passing her her empty plate to the girl to sort out. Finding a comfortable place to sit and look over her notebook that was filled with information and notes to do with her job which was spymaster for the prince, king and queen. Brushing her fingers through her brown slightly wavy hair, making a few notes here and there by the time Sarah was finished, Sofie looked up at her and smiled. closing the book, the faerie stood and beckoned to her, once Sarah was close enough she removed the necklace and its tricky clasp, passing the necklace to the girl and slyly let her fingers brushing over the girls soft neck. Kissing the girls cheek, Sofia smiled at her "Go off to bed darling, your studies will start tomorrow. Sleep well my sweet" she was planning to take a quick trip into the human world, there was someone she needed to catch up with and it'd be good to take Sarah on a quick jaunt as the girl would have to learn how to lockpick and pickpocket and where else would the best place to learn such things be?
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Eating quietly, Sarah used the time to think things over. Everything had happened so fast that day that she was feeling a little overwhelmed with it all. She finished her meal relatively quickly, and didn't question te indication that she'd be taking care of the empty plates as well. Taking them back down to the kitchen, she was soon back and went over to the faerie when she was told to, her cheeks going slightly pink at the gentle touch. She held onto the necklace as it was given to her, curling her fingers around it protectively. She was very much hoping that it wasn't going to be taken from her, and her surprised gaze flicked up to Sofie for a second when her cheek was kissed. It took a moment for the soft words to register, but the girl nodded when they did and she headed into her room, closing the door behind her as she got ready for bed. Awake early the next morning, she was watching out the window when Sofie came for her, watching the butterfly fae flitting around the early morning happily.

After nearly four years, Sarah had completely settled into her role as Sofie's pet, rapidly earning her way through the collars and becoming extremely well trained for her faerie. Finished with her latest mission and knowing that it had been a very important one, the pretty girl made her way back to her faerie's quarters in the palace, making sure that she wasn't noticed by anyone. She'd loved learning everything that Sofie had taught her, turning out to be perfect for the spy role that she'd been trained for. Finally getting back, she went to find Sofie and settled at her feet quietly, waiting patiently for the faerie to be free to report back so that she didn't interrupt her work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trembling Hands   Trembling Hands - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trembling Hands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: