The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Skies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Black Skies - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

One freaking disaster after another, an earthquake, a tsunami, what is next? How about a gas transforming all who come into contact with it to become zombies? One thing after another leads this small group of people into situations they may have not issued had ever happened, then again they might have.

Characters
Rose
Jet
Avaline

Antonio
Diego
Ruben

Last edited by Bane on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5112529/

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:43 pm

(Sure)

Rose flipped them both off "Oh go flirt with Lana if you want someone to fondle Antonio" she smirked a little "infact, do that infront of me i'd love to see her reaction" the red head found it interesting how the two men were rather wary of the chocolate haired female. His hand still outstretched an idea appeared in her mind, she moved quickly and opened up a deep gash in antonios hand.

Jet rolled her eyes somewhat and continued walking with a cold icy aura coming from her, Azazel began floating around them squeaking to himself. Eventually she smirked a little and let the shadow meet his mother who he greeted enthusiastically "The best company are the shadows"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Ruben Mogck
Seeing as she took his advice, somewhat the male turned away. There was an old shepherd at his feet, aging and tired and the male tucked his feet under the large dogs body. He turned his head at a shy groan followed by cackles and closed his eyes. "What do you think Dog? Will he let her go?" The dog raised its head, watched the two as if it actually knew what was going on before yawning and standing to place it's large head upon the mans lap. It was a sable colored German Shepherd, with white hairs of age growing around its muzzle and though old the dog was still running like young or as young as he could. He had been with Ruben since pup hood and there was only one voice he obeyed. The dog hopped cleanly onto the couch and laid half of its body on the mans lap as he watched them, this would not end well.

Antonio Zamorano
It took Antonio a moment to find hs voice? Flirt wi Lana? Boring! It was much more fun to fool with rosé instead. As he pondered on how to reply his hand still outstretched a shy groan escaped his lips and he looked down at the red ooze coming out of his hand. It hurt, hell it hurt a lot! But as soon as the red liquid started to floor freely from his hand and dripped with small patters onto the floor a cackle left him. The sight of his own blood fascinated him. He had not bled in so long and to have not seen tis coming... He had not seen it coming. The fascination in his eyes wore thin and he turned to Rosé a more confused expression in his eyes than anger as he still held it out. "You did it..." He was speechless for once but words were not missing, "You believed him and lashed out against me..." With a distant look in his eyes he seemed to float away silently, darkly up the stairs and into the room, his blood still dripping from the wound.

Diego De La Rosa
"The shadows." Diego chuckled softly, "You do not strike me as a woman of much conversation, I may be wrong, but I guess you have enough conversation if the shadows are much like Azazel". He watched the young shadow greet with another and there it was again. That light gray in his eyes that was quickly shrouded by the dark stormy look and he pressed in towards the distant city faster and more motivation filling his step. "Well then again, this past week had gone wrong so I may have mistaken again and you may be quite a sociable female."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Lana reappeared from her abode up in the rafters, with amusement she read the scene blood on the carpet, missing Antonio, oh ho ho, rose must have finally lashed out. She remained silent though, wondering when one of them would notice that she was there, moving into the shadows she leant against a wall and waite.d

Rose muttered "of course i lashed out, what kind of person takes constant goading without lashing out" she muttered. It had felt good to see the shiny blade whip through his flesh, watching the blood that was on the floor she rolled her shoulders and wiped the blood off her blade. Staying in the kitchen she began entertaining herself with several things.

Jet let some of her other 'animated' shadows appear, plenty of different colored eyes except for the color that Jets eyes were. There were no silver eyed shadows either, a green eyed puff of shadow moved over and inspected Diego suspiciously before floating back over to the others. The quiet was vanished with the presense of the shadows "Shadows are great talkers" she allowed
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The male was pleasantly amused at the sudden presence of so many small, shadow like creatures and he smiled lightly, actually relaxing as he saw them. He paused, holding himself back slightly away from the green eyed shadow, he had to admit he really liked the color of its eyes that looked at him in barely masked suspicion. The male chuckled softly as it moved away, the quiet was indeed gone. "Indeed, they seem to have a lot to say,"

Ruben Mogck
Now that he hadn't expected, Ruben laughed out loud and nodded at Rosé. "Girl you may be the first to out Antonio Zamorano into place," he laughed again and pat the Dogs head with his free hand before wrapping his arm around the dogs neck. By now the dog had noticed her presence, but of them all he wasn't alerted by this female or hadn't been yet. So with a small whine he settled his head down and closed his eyes as Ruben rhythmically stroked his back. Ruben continued his small laughter until her movement caught her eye. "Hiding or trying to be a chameleon?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:12 pm

"Hes not very good at sulking either" came the tart reply from Rose, she had found some forks and was busy bending them slightly. She also had some string and other things surrounding her deciding that the kitchen was now her happy little making shit center. She glanced up at him "you mean noone else has had the guts to cut him open like that?"

Lana smirked slightly "neither, you do not leave much room for moving, i was simply watching and waiting" her dark green eyes were mostly hidden as was the rest of her. The sun had almost set in the sky "candles" was all she said before another tremor got out.

The shadows swirled around chittering with each other, azazel squeaked hiding under Diegos shirt as a purple eyed shadow and a tan eyed shadow chased after him. They looked around searching for him rather adorably "They always do, unlike your human sel fi can understand them"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Ruben Mogck
Ruben considered it for a moment and nodded at roses second question. "We'll there was one guy. Now he did a lot worse than you did right now. It's why Antonio isn't the business man of the century. Hell, he'll never be the business man of the country even in his second life. He's wanted in ah, six states and all of South America, after that he never was the same. It got to his head and it twisted him up, so really to answer your question yes and no. Depends on what period of his life you are speaking of. The smooth, flirtatious Antonio, or the psychopathic stalker." Ruben chuckled slowly, his hand now resting in the dogs head as he furrowed his brow. He want sure who he was talking to but he answered both Lana and rose, "candles? What for?"

Diego De La Rosa
A involuntary giggle left Antonio as Azazel his in his shirt and he grumbled quietly afterwards as he spotted the other two who seemed in search of the hideaway. "Ah I see, well I must agree to that then. They sound like the wind, but choppier and shorter as if he wind was trying to form words, so indeed. What is it, the languages the shadows?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Lana smirked "well if you want to stay up past the sunset and not be in complete darkness" she commented "we don't have electricity genius, the entire infrastructure has been destroyed genius" she stalked forward moving so that she could perch on the other couch her knees up to her chest.

"Yes" she replied watching, she said something to the shadows in their intricate tongue and watched as they moved around to where Azazel was hiding. They leapt forward and dragged him out pouncing on him and chasing after him, she shook her head a little. They were oh so amusing, especially since she could understand what the whole fight was on about
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego watched her curiously, and grit his teeth as Azazel fluttered out from hiding in his shirt only to be pounced and chased. The man frowned, still the humorous light in his eyes remained. "Poor Azazel what has he done?" However he did not interfere just watched with slight fascination to it all.

Ruben Mogck
"Did ya heat that, Dog? I'm a genius and was called it twice in a sentence." The dog groaned and flopped its head down, it's intelligent amber orbs trained calmly on Lana's sitting form. Ruben slipped out from under the dog without disturbing it and hopped off the couch. "Do we have some or should I make some?" He pondered mostly to himself but to anyone willing to hear as well. "You know what f we have some great, if not I will still go make some." He looked around and snapped his fingers, jogging outside quickly he came back in with a small pail in his hands as he set it in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:56 pm

"another time he stole one of their meals promising to share his next human meal, well he had a human meal today and didn't share so they're annoyed" she shook her head "he is a tricky little thing" she watched him get chased and nipped by the rest of the shadows with cold eyes.

Rose called out "we don't need to resort to that romantic crap just yet! found a couple of torches and some batteries!" she walked out of the kitchen, a couple of small flashlights and then one big one that was more spot lighty. She smirked a little, wondering slightly when Antonio would return.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Ruben Mogck
Ruben looked up and frowned but he was glad. No dirty work today. Jumping up he looked at Rosé and her bundle of treasures. "Well, well, well. Done pretty well, if I may be so bold as to compliment you." He smiled slightly before hopping back onto the couch next to Dog. "guess I won't be making nothing for tonight. Unless you're hungry, but I'm no cook. Either you make it yourselves or you ask Diego or Antonio. " he nodded before lying down on the couch his hands on the air as the dog laid his entire body on top of his. "Ah Dog!" He pushed the creatures furry behind off his chest.

Diego De La Rosa
Diego watched, poor Azazel but it appeared he deserved it. "Well then I shall refrain from futile attempts of,intervention and let this go as it may, after all he never did ask for my assistance when other shadows were concerned." Chuckling softly he continued forth, his step quickening as the city became larger and closer and the atrocity that had overcome it became clear.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Rose shook her head, knowing that if she ate anything for the next while she would be sick, the earthquakes had had a bit of a negative effect on her. However she hid this as well as she could nad returned to the kitchen, lying on the cool tiles she began breathing in and out carefully.

Lana raised her eyebrows before she lowered them and let her eyes close "oh yes, your coins are still upstairs, it is not the worth value it was more sentimental. I guess you could say it was a reminder of what happens if one has things of sentimental value" she smirked to herself the peices of the broken golden coin in one of her various pockets. She acted as if she didn't care, as if it were some trinket, and to be honest it was a very good act.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:16 am

Antonio Zamorano
There were things Antonio would say he wouldn't tolerate but in this case most were proven a lie. He had not yet wrapped or even tended to his hand. It was covered in dry blood and still oozed of the red liquid but he wasn't looking at that, in fact he wasn't looking at anything as he made his way down the steps with a quiet air about him. He didn't look at anyone, just kept his sightless gaze in front of him as he sat down next to Ruben and stared at the floor. There was a warm elation on his hand, but for once he didn't push the dog away and just sat there, staring at the opposite wall.

Ruben Mogck
"Jee whizz don't you know better than getting sentimentally attached to anything. Talk about shameful." There was a light red flush to Rubens cheeks, he was truly sorry about what he had done but he'd never voice this out loud. He was too proud and full of himself to do so, that and apologizing to Lana was not on his to do list. He looked to the side, he had not heard Antonio come in and when he noticed Dog licking his bloody hand Ruben let that all knowing grin lighten him up, but he said nothing. He wouldn't be the one to break Antonio from his self induced trance.

Diego De La Rosa
It did not take long for the ruined city to come into view and as it did Diego's step never faltered, in fact it quickened until he had set foot upon the rubble of what had been the city. The male frowned, his eyes void emotion as he trekked through it all, ignoring the shadows, momentarily forgetting the woman. Brick upon brick, beam upon beam, there was not many a building that had not bee reduced to rubble and ashes. What was left of the buildings crunched under Diego's feet and he got an eerie feeling. There was not a sound, he couldn't even hear the chittering shadows. Roads were destroyed and those few buildings who had survived, looked half bent and ready to topple. However he pushed this from his mind and rapidly Diego navigated the mess by memory until he stopped. Before him lay another building, destroyed and with no hope of recognition, but he recognized it and well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:03 am

There was a loud sound from the kitchen and a cork flew out and hit Antonio in the side of the head, it was quickly followed with several complains from rose before a satifsfying bong was heard. "Yes!" came the contented tone, her home made sling shot was finally working right.

Lana glanced over at him and smirked slightly "apology accepted" occasionally her being able to read people like a book came in handy. However it still hurt, she pulled out the pieces and chucked them in the bin watching them hit the ground darkly.

Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Antonio Zamorano
As the cork hit his head, the flick switched in Antonio's head and his gritted teeth tightened, his pupils narrowed while his hands tightened until he was digging his own fingers into the cleansed but still freely flowing wound. His gaze seemed to drip red and there was only one thought on his mind. Snatching is hand away from the dog, he picked up the cork that had hit his head, he had a few plans for this cork.

Ruben Mogck
Ruben shrugged and yawned but he narrowed his eyes. Okay so they weren't tryi g to kill him and he wasn't their biggest enemy but he still did rarest enough to fall asleep in the way he did here. So he sat up and a smirk spread across his face, "We'll miss Lana since you know this place so well, is there a possibility tha I could get a dink around here?"

Diego De La Rosa
Slowly clambering towards the door that lay on top of the rubble he pulled it free and threw it hastily to the side. A large gaping hole lay beneath the where the door had been and in a rush he looked down and dropped into it disappearing from above. The place was dark, it smelled of dust and..,
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Lana snickered "There is no running water, there has been an earthquake. There may be some water in the hot water cylinder but bottled water is going to become highly sought after" she sighed glancing out at the dark night "i would suggest that we do not accept anyone else into our little survival group" she closed her green eyes.

Jet watched, the shadows hovering around her, azazel was hiding in her hair sulking as noone had helped him. Her pale ice blue eyes watched Diego work distantly, she was numb to whatever emotions he might or might not be feeling.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Ruben Mogck
Ruben shook his head, "that's not what I meant. I for one, do not mind a day or four without a shower, Antonio who seems out of it so I will speak for him, doesn't mind cleanliness in the least. However you are lassies and I am sure you would want such a novelty as for the gorilla, well I am not so sure but I'm pretty sure he takes a shower every day so I can't say. However and trailing off my original pint, that was not my idea my de-... Demented friend." Rubens eyes had this sort of crazy look to them, his short hair was ruffled and there was the slightest color in his cheeks. Even the dog turned its head u to him and began to wag its whip if a tail.

Diego De La Rosa
The male walked around, the place smelled of dust and something wet but it issued completely any signs of death or even suffering which surprised and pained him. He had come to look for his family in the wrong place and this time he knew he had failed them. In the past few days he hadn't seen them much at all, and when he did he always felt angry. If only he had taken the time to tell them his reasons. Sighing softly and declaring to himself that they were indeed dead he rose out of the pit and dusted himself off. He was void of any emotion but a smile was firmly set in place, without hope of life what could harm him now? There was nothing to mourn, there was nothing to care for. Truly now he was free, and as terrible as it may sound and though he hated forcing himself to think that they were dead and he'd never see them again he also forced himself to think selfishly. So with a smile he rose it, dusted his pants and shirt before his hands. "Well that certainly was entertaining. But family was not the main reason I came, those ah friends will need food. Those sheep won't last them long, and I always hated sheep meat." He wrinkles his nose, smiled warmly at jet, before turning. She could go, she could stay, Diego was not going to break through with this one.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Lana snickered "You obviously did not listen when i spoke earlier, there is a hot spring to the north of here, it is where i washed the goons blood and guts off myself" She stood and smirked "i do hope you were not calling me a friend, i do not care about any of you, i merely stay as so long as this is interesting. Once im bored im gone" she let him know without a twitch of sympathy or even guilt. This was who she was, she had the ability to simply not care about the well being of others, she sold her information to the highest bidder and had no codes of morality or loyalty
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Ruben Mogck
She wasn't getting it and probably wouldn't. But that was fine, he'd go find it for himself. So standing up and scratching Dog behind the ears he shrugged. "Oh don't worry I don't see us as friends, aquatints des, associates. We are mere strangers who know each others name. You may know a lot, so I say victim, me. Stalker, you." He nodded to himself, before clicking his tongue softly, "Come on Dog." The dog was right at his heels, just like it always had since it was a pup.

Antonio Zamorano
"Ugh idiot, he meant a drink. If anything you should have known this about him from the start, Ruben is a drinker. Get the picture? Beer? Wine? All that fun stuff? He searches for it as often as he can and if I am correct he's going up to have himself some now. Water? What guy thinks of water?"there was a lack of emotion in Antonio's voice, no light on his chocolate orbs as he held the cork tightly in his fist.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Lana smirked "i know, isn't it fun to be painfully dense sometimes, now i know what its like inside your little head" she watched him leave with amused eyes before she laughed mockingly. "if hes lucky the previous owners might have had beer in their fridge.. but it looks like the kitchen is the gingers territory" with that she retreated back to her abode up in the attic
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Antonio smiled and settled back comfortably. He was at least to say very comfy n the couch in a physical being but his kind was whirring with thoughts. How to get her back? When? Where? A small smirk spread over his features as he closed his brilliant brown eyes.

Diego didn't take long to fill three packs to the brim and he set off quickly to the house they had claimed. His eyes looked black, his mouth was a tight line but he felt nothing. There was no hope, no happiness, no saddened expression or even frustrate. Just the present.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Rose unaware of the thoughts going through Antonios mind was rather happy with several of the things she had created. Half closing her eyes she curled up on the cool tiles, she was in a corner, she would be safe here. The pain over her brother was slightly lessened, her twin one anyway she was burning with happiness that Anthony was dead and gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Skies
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fantasy Role Play-
Jump to: