The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Skies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Black Skies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

One freaking disaster after another, an earthquake, a tsunami, what is next? How about a gas transforming all who come into contact with it to become zombies? One thing after another leads this small group of people into situations they may have not issued had ever happened, then again they might have.

Characters
Rose
Jet
Avaline

Antonio
Diego
Ruben

Last edited by Bane on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5112529/

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:00 am

Avaline
With cunning eyes she tilted her head to the side "oh? i must have dropped your little pet somewhere" in actual fact she had slipped it somewhere as she had run by. One of her best spots only she alone could find it, with a quick movement she was out of his grasp smirking at him, her brilliant green eyes watching him carefully. Oh this was fun,

Azazel
The little shadow squeaked as he got picked up and grinned "okay! can i come with you Diego?" the masculine little voice was curious and interested. He bounced up onto Diegos shoulder settling down with a yawn that showed off his litle fangs
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 am

Ruben
Frustration was beginning to boil within the male and he loosened his grip as she slipped out of his grasp. "Listen, a man only has so much patience for jokes like these. You had your fun now tell me what you want so I can get going, with the gun in my pocket." Ruben was becoming excited but not in a good way, he was growing more anxious to get his gun. He missed the weight, missed the familiar cool of the metal against him. He needed that gun to keep him grounded. With growing desperation Ruben finally sighed. He wouldn't lose control, not over this.

Diego
Diego was about to ask why, but the creature had settled comfortably on his shoulder. Go figure. With a sigh, he shrugged and stood up slowly, his knees cracking as he did so. Well he'd go see if the other was there if not, then he'd have to readjust his entire schedule. "Alright, come on Azazel. You can be my backup."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:30 am

Avaline
The chocolate haired female smirked "oh what a pickle this is, how about i propose a suggestion, you help me I help you deal?" this was going along exactly as she had planned it although she had only thrown the plan together when she had seen him earlier. Her green eyes were veiled almost, it was hard to see what real emotions there were under her various mental masks
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:51 am

Ruben
Ruben frowned and nodded, he didn't care what he had to do as long as he got old Rooster back. "First comes The gun though, come on. The faster we do this the faster everything goes by and the faster this gets over with." He tapped his foot silently in the floor, Ruben was a kind fella if ya got to know him and didn't take his Rooster. He was stoic as he stood, gun first.

Diego
Diego walked silently before looking at Azazel and stopping at the corner. He leaned against the post and turned his head to look at Azazel. "Do tell me something, I grow uneasy with the silence, it makes me feel as of you aren't there."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 am

Avaline
The woman smirked "alright, wait here" she vanished off into the distance quite quickly eventually returning. she placed rooster in the mans hands and smirked leaning against the wall, good now she had yet another little ducky in her debt

Azazel
"What do you want to know?" he asked immediatly, blinking with yellow eyes he inspected the area with his bright eyes. Yawning slightly he grinned a little, his small white fangs showing jutting out over his lip
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Ruben
As soon as that familiar weight was in Ruben's hands he sighed in relief. It was as of he had been reconnected with an old friend, which in truth he had. He looked down at the gun, devouring its look with his eyes, not a single thing was passed over, the man knew the fun better than himself. The black barrel glinted faintly with age, the gun was still cocked but upon opening it, he found only five bullets in the barrel. Just how he had left it. With a satisfied snort he pocketed he gun in his shirt this time, closer to host heat and closer to himself. "Now what can I do you for, miss?" Now relaxed and with Rooster in hand the male seemed much more amiable than before, but he wasn't. Ruben was seething in anger, no one took Rooster, but the gun had been returned so he wasn't going to do anything other than fill his end of the deal.

Diego
Diego's eyes scoured the street, but there was no sign of the other man. He turned his attention to the shadow as he pulled off his coat, it was getting hot, as the temperature dropped. "Hmm, guess I'm not so sure. Tell me about yourself, it seems we have already formed an acquaintanceship."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Avaline
The tricksy female smirked "oh, for now i think i'll leave you in my debt, trust me you'll know when i have need of you, now run along your big friend is dealing in the company of shadows" she twiddled her fingers then was off scouring the side of a building and standing up on the roof with a neat ease she turned and walked off easily

Azazel
The little shadow shrugged "not much to tell, im Azazel the shadow, son of the madams alpha shadow, i like beef jerky and ice cream and im only 4,000 years old which is young for a shadow"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Ruben
The tall male crossed his arms over his chest, one for he was waiting, two because this time he was keeping Rooster safe. However she asked nothing of him, yet of course and he was left there to ponder upon her words as she left and vanished from his view. He would have searched for her location had it not been for her small reminder. "Damn!" With a hurry in his step he rushed along the crowds, his strides long and hurried before the streets quieted and here was nothing but the soft crunching of the trash sweeping across the ground. In his line of sight he found his large friend and hurried quietly towards him. Pulling out Rooster he saw the shadowy creature but paid it no mind as he settled quietly next to the large male.

Diego
The brute took it in, but found himself surprised by not much information. "Fur thousand years old is young? If only." He chuckled softly before nodding to the young shadow and for now ignored the tall male at his side, he was busy speaking to Azazel after all. "What kind of ice cream? I like the mint and chips one or chocolate, I don't have heart for vanilla or coconut." Finally he turned his attention to Ruben, "You are late." He pointed out the obvious and the others look told him more than that. "Anyway Azazel meet my good friend Ruben, Ruben meet my new friend Azazel." After this they were going to a small, ah confrontation.

Antonio
The lanky brute rounded the corner and frowned, "Awe golly miss Molly you guys weren't starting without little ole me, were ya?" He pulled up alongside Ruben and looked at Azazel, "what the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Azazel
When spoken so rudley to azazel fluffed up hissing loudly glaring at Antonio before he smirked darkly "he was late cause he was spending time with his ginger girlfriend" he had noted the long strand of ginger hair that was left on Antonio from his earlier encounter. The creature also had a strong sense f smell "Since you are obviously stupid, i am a Shadow creature named Azazel, best remember it... peasant"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Ruben
The tall male laughed, he liked Azazel already. But he said nothing as he nodded, in response to Diego. "Rooster, got ah taken from me. Had to get him back, at least I was here before Antonio." From that point he dodged the males flying fist and stood on Diego's other side as he turned from them and looked across the street. The streets were quiet too, quiet. Shaking off the strange feeling creeping up his back he set to checking Rooster, filling the narrow with more bullets and making sure he had a string of them ready.

Diego
Loud laughter, erupted from Diego. Oh yes, he liked that a lot. "Oh Azazel, I like you. You should stick around and help us place our friend in his spot more often." He nodded in aproval, and finally turned away as he looked across the street. There was an uneasy quiet in the street. THe air felt heavy and thick, as if it was holding in its brea just waiting for something. Not a sound carried on the wind and to think of it, there was no sign of the gentle breeze. Diego furrowed his brow, it was as ifs here was a secret just waiting to show through the calm exterior and bring chaos over the city.

Antonio
One finger flew up at the shadow, stupid thing, he wasn't stupid! Was he? No, no he wasn't! Antonio wouldn't stand for it, oh he'd get it, this little Azazel would pay. With profane gestures he looked at the shadow, fury building up inside of him. He just wanted to grab it and shake t and kill it. Though that seemed impossible for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Azazel
The shadow creature snickered at Antonio before he froze and let out a snake like hiss "oh no" was all he got out before he leapt off Diegos shoulder and floated there. For a few moments it was unclear why before a huge tremor rocked the earth, seeming to go on for months buildings began to crumble and Azazel stared around in wonder. His yellow eyes noting jet using her other shadows to protect herself

Avaline
Avaline fell to the ground heavily from her spot up on a roof, she let out a single yelp before she was covered in Debris. Struggling she couldn't hold back a scream of pain as her arm was cleanly snapped in half from a large heavy boulder
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Ruben Mogck
The silence seemed to go on and feeling strange Ruben pocketed ole Rooster. "I don't like it." The shadows exclamation did not ease his nerves and he turned to it quietly watching Diego all the while. For some reason, he never looked up to the other man for direction but right now he was very worried. "Maybe we could-" There was a sharp rolling beneath his feet and unceremoniously the male struggled to keep his footing but in a few moments he was flat on his back. This wasn't better at all, closing his eyes tightly, he wrapped his arms around himself. Just an earthquake, a very strong one at that, the sounds of the crumbling buildings did not help ease his anxiety. As soon as it had started it ended, and Ruben stayed where he was. By the loud sounds, he didn't think he'd like what he saw.

Diego De La Rosa
Diego turned his head sharply to Azazel. "What do you mean?" His question was answered shortly however as he too felt the tremor of the earth beneath his feet. The large male was able to keep grounded as he looked around. The buildings seemed to sway with the movement, the windows seemed to tremble, and the ground shook so violently beneath his feet he was having trouble staying upright. The sounds of crumbling and the hand that gripped his coat brought him to realization as to what was happening. He had been so blank, and now he saw it perfectly. With a gruff growl he stood firm. Diego had never experienced this, so truly this new experience did not please him in the least. And like that it was over. Diego was still standing, and as he looked down at his friends one was gripping his leg and the other lay upon the floor, covering his face with his hands. Diego narrowed his eyes, natural events, obviously occurred naturally but this still seemed not to have ended. "Get up both of you and get out of the streets." Because they had been in the clear none of them were harmed but that couldn't be said for the lone screamer upon the air.

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio paid no heed to anyone as he felt himself hit the ground, rump first. "Ow!" Without thinking he reached out and grabbed e only firm thing he could and that unfortunately was Diego's leg. As soon as his teeth had stopped jitteriness he looked at what he was holding before backing away in disgust. "Out of the streets, to what the demolished buildings to be crushed like everyone else? Are you fucking mad?" "We get off the streets to clearer grounds, this isn't over." Antonio shit his trap and nodded looking away. Damn Diego. Grumbling quietly he reached out and helped Ruben up.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Rose
Rose watched as her home was destroyed and heard the sounds of her animals and family were killed, she fell to her knees staring at her once home with a look of despair on her face. "no!" she yelled up to the air "Lauchie! Mother!" she got up moving over to the rubble scrubbing through trying to find them unaware of the noises that were leaving her

Azazel
The little shadow drifted toward the scream his yellow eyes narrowed, he looked over at Diego curious and wanting to help. He might have been proud but he did have his heart in the right place. he squeaked a little and floated toward it more
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego grumbled quietly and nodded at them both, but the same scream rang in his ears. Quickly he looked out over the destroyed city, what would the casualties of this end up to be? He didn't want to know. Turning away he looked towards the range far out there and nodded silently to Azazel before he headed that way as well. Diego didn't have to say a thing to get the other two to follow so he rushed away, jogging, near,y running towards the source. If there was someone on need of help he was more than willing to offer it at this moment. It didn't take long for Diego to see the body of the woman, but as he neared he wasn't so sure if she was alive. Grumbling he gave her a light kick. "Hey!"

Ruben Mogck
The tall male rushed behind The other two, looking around in horror. He didn't like earthquakes, in fact he was terrified of the things but it didn't stop him from grabbing onto Rooster tightly and bumping into Antonio as they all stopped. He noticed her clothing first and all memory of hat had happened were forgotten. That was the girl who had taken Rooster, this was too good. "Is she dead? I hope so, I owe her something and I don't like debt." He smirked darkly.

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio laughed, "how much do you want to bet she is?" He prodded her foot with his own but held back. His mind wandered to the chica he had seen. What had happened to her? Why did he even care? But Antonio found himself growing more and more anxious as time passed and as seconds ticked. He had to know what had happened to the Kerry red head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Avaline/Lana
The kick made her move sharply backward, her arm twisted cracking loudly, it was buried underneath heavy debris, spitting out a tooth she bared her teeth in a smirk. She reached down and a sharp dagger appeared in her hand, an eyebrow quirked as her eyes rested on Azazel, "So we meet again young shadow, how is your mistress?" Azazel squeaked "good" before he lifted the heavy block off her arm. She moved her arm out with a nod of thanks at the little shadow, her arm was battered, bloodied and shards of bone stuck through the skin. Her green eyes flicked up studying them before a smirk appeared on her features.

Rose
Rose was unaware of the yells that were leaving her as she dug through the debris, finding her brother she held him in her arms throwing back her head she couldn't help and wail with pain and loss. She brushed his eyes closed and kissed his dusty head, her form shaking
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Diego De La Rosa
"Well she isn't dead, i guess your debt stands Ruben." Diego smirked with a knowing look before the sense of urgency set in. He let himself wander over her arm examining the damage and he had to say that her wounds were not pleasing to look at. "You have two options, miss. One you can stray off and wander on your, seeking in existent medical assistance or patch yourself up. Or you can come along with..." Diego looked at the other two, "Us. I can fix you up once we get to safer ground. Your choice. Your fate."

Ruben Mogck
To say Ruben was jealous of the shadows strength was an understatement. He was beyond jealous and into utter denial. How could that tiny thing be so strong? The male ignored his friends comment and looked at the female, without a word he slipped off his shirt. "Wrap it around your arm and keep it up. Can't have yourself bleeding to death can we?" With that he turned, fingering his knife softly as he looked at an anxious looking Antonio. "You got ants in your pants or did that shaking scare ya enough that you have to go pee?"

Antonio Zamorano
"Shut up, Ruben." He looked at the green eyed female and shrugged. He could care less about her. With an anxious look up the street he turned to Diego. "We'll meet by those two rocks yeah? Fifteen minutes?" He pointed up at two twin rocks sitting up on the distant hill. Once he got a nod of approval he was off. How had that damned redhead gotten under his skin he didn't know but now he had to find her. im going to hate myself for this. as he rushed along, he looked at the demolished state of the city, nothing made a sound... Shaking off that itchy feeling he turned to where he had found the girl and closed his eyes as he saw just how ruined her home was as well, but the distant cry of a female gave him hope. Composing himself he walked around quietly, the skies were dark, almost black as he finally found her kneeling with the dead male in her arms. For a moment he remained quiet, now what did he do? Closing his eyes and praying he didn't make himself look pathetic he cleared his throat. "Hey, chica." His voice was unusually soft, "Girl you probably don't want to hear this but you got to leave him."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Avaline
The chocolate haired woman smirked "ill take the one with the most likley chance of survival," she arched an eyebrow as she was handed ruebens shirt, well that was interesting. However she wrapped it around the various wounds on her arm and moved it up so that her wrist was lightly resting against her collar bone. she looked over at Azazel "do you think your mistress will be gracing us with her presense?"

Rose
She was dusty and covered in dirt and filth, hearing a voice she turned her pale eyes blazing, they stared up at him before she looked down at her beloved brother the only one that she had ever been able to rely on. "i will not let the carrion eaters get him" was all she said, she stood covered in scratches her brother in her arms she moved off the rubble to where the garden was, finding a shovel she began to dig tears in her pale eyes
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Ruben Mogck
Ruben couldn't help the small flutter he felt in his stomach as she accepted his shirt without word and stated her view on what she would do. The answer was not to the point but he thought he knew where it was going. Nodding he shuffled his feet and turned to look out over the rubble and debris. No other sounds met his ears, where had everyone gone? Had the streets not been crowded? Shrugging away the eerie feeling of extreme loneliness the brute cleared his throat. The day was dark but not even close to night. His fingers wrapped instinctively around the gun, before motioning for the hill. "We might as well get going then..." His voice was firm as he looked up at the two rocks Antonio had pointed out.

Diego De La Rosa
"Alright." He had to admit he approved of this, going off alone didn't see. Wisest or safest or even having the chance of survival. Everything was too... Strange. He didn't like one bit. Gulping quietly he nodded to Ruben before the woman's caught his attention. He rolled his eyes, now that was something that bothered him... Highly! With gruff Courtney's he cleared his throat. "We might as well go and see who else we meet on the way."

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio remained quiet and turned on his feet, careful with where he placed his shoes as he followed quietly. She was alive, and there was no way on earth he was leaving her. curse my humanity. he followed quietly and said nothing as she dug a hole in the ground, her tears staining her dust covered face. "It's-" he shook his head and looked away, the girl was mourning and he had enough decency to respect that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Azazel
The shadow chattered in reply "maybe! wait" he paused "oh reports reports! Diego, man ypeople were inside and have been crushed, the city is still in a state of-" the shadow was cut off as an aftershock tore through the land making some more buildings crumble down.

Avaline
She nodded, crouching down as the earth shook once more so she had a low center of gravity, her knife fit in her hand easily and she handled it in her left hand with ease just as she would if she could use her right arm. her green eyes were narrowed "there is a wide open park not to far from here, that would be where others are gathering if they survived"

Rose
The female leant on her shovel as the aftershock tore through the land, her face was becoming hard she had dug a shallow grave and she gently lay him to rest in the dirt. She whispered something in gaelic the language of their home land "brĂ thair cadal's soraidh
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The news from Azazel was grave, and Diego felt a small twinge of hurt in his chest. He wasn't the nicest guy, didn't think twice about twisting someone head around, but so many people gone just like that. Crushed, never to be found? That just... Diego shook his head in pity before feeling a shake beneath his feet. Somehow he managed to remain firm and standing, as the building crashed beside them. He lifted his arm to shield his eyes when he felt pressure around his leg again. "Ruben I a, not a tree. If I fall on you, you will be taller than me." Diego alone was very tall, though not much taller than Ruben who was 6'2. He shook his leg to rid himself of the other man before shaking his head at the woman's comment. "The city is below sea level and we live near the sea, do you believe moving closer to it would be wise? I should think moving away from the sea and towards higher land would help. Do correct me if I am wrong." Diego doubted he was wrong, he was never wrong! There was a prideful, knowing look in his eyes. They were moving to higher land whether other people had survived or not.

Ruben Mogck
"You are as thick as redwood, how am I not going to cling when the earth shakes?" Just to push the point he hugged Diego again before backing off swiftly and cocking rooster and waving him around. He said nothing about where to go, he wanted to go where it was safest.

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio looked down at the girl before the earth shook again. He found himself losing balance and landing on his back, the breath knocked out of him. "Damn you Mother Nature." As soon as it was over he stood up shakily and rubbed the back of his head. "I know it's tough, but you can't stay here chica. There's bound to be more aftershocks and who knows what else."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Avaline
The female raised her eyebrows, "oh hi hello, this male likes to think that he knows it all, how did that fare when you met little Azazel?" her dark green eyes glittered with amusement "oh ho ho, he dosen't even know what kind of creature Azazels mistress is" she shook her head before she turned "the quickest way up onto the hills is through the CBD although that is probbaly fudged so" she thought for a few moments before motioning "come on then gentlemen and shadow"

Rose
Rose shot him a look that if looks could kill he would be eaglespread out with his insides torn everywhere, she stood and moved the dirt over her brothers corpse moving over to the garden she gently pulled out a sapling and planted it over her brothers body as she often did when her pets died. She looked at Antonio with a look that was sharp and fiery why the fuck do you even care? the look seemed to say
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The brute ignored the females comment and watched as she thought it over. "Good, good we are all on the same page." He gave Azazel a strange look. She was right but he wouldn't let such words get to him. Giving a snort he walked ahead, tossing his jacket from side to side. He stepped quickly through the rubble, his strong legs carried him through the debris with ease, hardly a stone moved. In short minutes he had traveled the expanse of the street and had made it to the hills, base. Without a glance back he started up.

Ruben Mogck
"Sometimes I want to tear out that quick tongue and have him listen to someone else opinion some time." With a sigh he started up after Diego walking just as quick. "Keep up, keep up."

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio smirked at her look. "Well, see that's the thing. I don't care I just figured, hey this girl is all alone. I might as well do my good deed for the year with her, after all we crashed it was fate!" He stuck his tongue out, "blah, blah, blah."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Avaline
The female rolled her eyes and easily kept up, nimbly as a mountain goat she clambered over the rubble listening to the sounds and holding the mocking insulting mask on her features. The one that gave no hint to the truth that was buried underneath the mind palace of the intelligent woman. She moved away from them heading through a small track and quickly appeared up above them smirking slightly, she knew of plenty of sheeps tracks that woudl be easier and quicker for her to traverse the mountain

Rose
There was a look of fiery loathing in her eyes as she brushed herself off and said "you needent have bothered" the fire was back in her tone although it was clear that she was lost without her brother. Her twin whom she had always known would back her up as she would back him up, she was alone wholly in the world now
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego finally spotted the two rocks Antonio had pointed out and turned in his heel to look out. The city was destroyed. Not a building stood and the people seemed to be missing. Had it been that bad? Shaking his head to get rid of the thought he looked at the female. "Your arms was completely crushed, better fix it before its hers worse." The brutes voice was quiet, almost saddened sounding. Truth was he was rather, unsure.

Ruben Mogck
Ruben sat down the moment they reached the two large rocks, they jutted straight out of the ground and pointed high into the air. The male looked at Avaline and smirked, "hey I never got your name"

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio shrugged, "Well now I can rest assured that I tried." He smiled warmly before rolling his eyes and stalking off quickly towards the rocks. "By the way I would get somewhere safe if I were you, there's something in the air..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Avaline
The chocolate haired female heard the voices and shrugged "ive been through worse De la Rosa" for now the pain of her shattered arm was shoved to the back of her mind. Although eventually the pain would probbaly hit her in full force, her eyes flicked over to Ruben "oh but i have so many names, hmm you may call me Lana" she said after a few moments thought, her green eyes swept over the city before she continued "you need not have worried so about a Tsunami, this city's harbor is over these very hills down there" she gestured before she continued "the sea that we can see near the city is reefed with an estuary"

Rose
Rose stared down at her brothers grave, the relisation that her twin was gone fully beginning to hit her, she had never been so fully without him before and the relisation was devastating. She shook slightly, her only ally was gone, she sunk her teeth into her bottom lip to better get a hold of herself, something was going to happen all of her senses screamed so. She made a decision to head up into the hills, she had built a small shack up there not to long ago for when she needed to get away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Skies
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fantasy Role Play-
Jump to: