The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everythings Alright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Everythings Alright - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

When he tapped her nose she laughed quietly, the question causing her to think carefully "The elephants" she told him instantly having long decided that they were her favourite. Walking she soon polished off her Ice cream and her hand was once again back in his hand, she had a slight bounce to her step and she released him as soon as they got close enough for her to see the grey beasts. Moving over to watch them she sat down on a bench and began sketching soon looking lost in her own wee world
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 4:59 pm

He tightened his arms around her when she tensed. "She lied, dove," he told her gently. "If it had kept you safe, then I couldn't hate you for it. I trust you. I trusted that you'd do what you could to keep safe.As long as you're not hurt." He kissed the top of her head. "I can't hate you." He didn't know what Ice had told her, and he wasn't sure he wanted to. He only assumed that his dove knew that he'd been Ice's. She would have enjoyed taunting her. "I love you." Reminded, he pulled back a little so that he could see her face. "There's something I need to ask you, if you're okay with answering it."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 7:33 pm

She leant into him her arms holding him tightly as if she worried that he'd vanish and she'd be left without him again. "It would have kept him safe, if he was not alive then Ice couldn't use him like she wanted" she closed her eyes squeezing them shut "She was going to do so many horrible things to him" she could deal with horrible things being done to her, but the thought of someone as twisted and perverted as ice being cruel to her child was unthinkable. "I love you too Killian" she murmured immersing herself in the feeling of being held by him. She didn't want him to pull back but was too cowed still to kick up a fuss so she let him, she ooked up at his face wondering what he wanted when he spoke. She nodded in reply "okay, what is it" there was a definite look of trust on her features, as well as love.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:58 am

He kissed her tenderly, unable to resist her look of love. Unwillingly, he eventually broke the contact, and rested his forehead on hers for a few moments, his eyes half closed in contentment. "Do you know how she got through the lock on the door?" he asked softly. "It was a shadow lock, it shouldn't have opened for anyone but you or me." Concern flitted into his eyes, only to be chased away by love when he thought of the other thing he'd been meaning to ask her all the way through her pregnancy. He'd just forgotten everytime. But that could wait for later, when she wasn't so scared and cowed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Renee returned the kiss gently, looking up at him when he broke it and rested his forehead against hers. Blue eyes carefully drifting over his features before his question made her hesitate "She killed the shadows that formed it by inserting something like a silver lock pick... the noise they made was awful" it had been a high painful keening sound that had shattered a couple of windows. She didn't want to leave his side, just being with him like this was enough to make everything feel easier and safer. He would stay and if he were here then ice couldn't come and steal away their precious son, her natural maternal instinct quite strong thanks to what else she'd experienced in her life, giving her the private knowledge that she'd kill ice or die trying if she tried to come near her son again. Lifting her nose so she could gently nuzzle it against his she smiled slightly "If this is a dream, don't let me wake up back there" she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 1:16 am

He closed his eyes at the answer. “Poor things,” he whispered, resting his forehead against hers. He trailed his fingers down her cheek, love blooming in his gaze. “She’s dead,” he assured her. “We burned the body. No one’s going to hurt you. It’s not a dream, I promise.” He kissed her again, showing it to her. He wasn’t going to leave her, he needed her. She completed him, let him find the gentle and tender side of him that Ice had forced him to bury. “I promise you’re safe.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Watching him, the look of love in his eyes was matched by the affection for him that demonstrated itself on her face. How horrible, she was glad that another living thing was dead, his promise that it wasn't' a dream distracted herself from her chiding. Blue eyes closed when she was kissed again, he broke the kiss soon enough to promise again that she was safe, "If I am with you I am safe" Renee replied quietly looking up at him tiredly. She loved him so so much, she looked cowed still although it was clear she trusted and believed him. His words enough to break through some of the fear, he'd never lied to her, it hadn't been his fault what had happened, "Tomorrow, can I go out into the garden?" she had to follow the rules, it was better to ask. Indeed she'd fallen back into some of the habits she'd grown up with, she didn't know if he'd be at work or not perhaps he planned to leave again on trips like that.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 1:45 am

Gently tucking her hair behind her ears, Killian almost sighed at the soft question. He didn’t chide her for asking it, knowing that it was only because of Ice that she’d fallen back into the bad habits. She’d relax again soon enough. He didn’t mind waiting for her to realise that everything was okay. “Of course you can. It’s your garden, sweetheart. I don’t know what to do with it.” He took her hand, realising that it was getting late. “Come on, I’m sure you’re tired.” He wasn’t, but if she was comfortable with curling on the couch in his office, then he could get some work done while she rested without them being separated. “I have some work to do, but you can stay with me.” He didn’t push her to do what he wanted, instead waiting for her to make the choice. What she did wouldn’t bother him. If she wanted to stay close to the boy, then he’d let her. He’d just make sure that his door was kept open in case anything else happened.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:32 pm

She continued to watch him with large worried eyes, she had to be good after all, noticeably brightening when he informed her yes she could go and work in the garden the battered girl tilted her head as he took her hand and mentioned it was getting late. Thinking his suggestion over she gave a nod before retracting her hand, heading into the room where the sleeping boy was she carefully picked him up cradling him as if he were the most fragile and precious diamond in the world. Tiptoeing into his office she settled down on the couch with the babe resting his head on her collar bone, after killian entered she lay there silently the bone aching weariness that had plagued her spending little time in getting her into a sleep. Utterly exhausted she entered a deep sleep, features smoothing out and becoming worry free, her arms kept the baby close to her and safe
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:49 pm

He was quiet as he worked, frequently glancing over to her to make sure that she and the baby were safe. As the night began to cool, he got up, finding a blanket to drape over her gently, and simply settled back to work. Alkira was roaming the house, keeping watch for them, but there was nothing now for them to really fear. With Ice dead, he could learn how to properly relax. He knew he was going to have to be patient to help Renee heal, but he had all the time in the world, and he was planning on asking her if she wished to join him in a long life. He just needed to research it thoroughly, and make sure that it was actually doable without her going through so much pain.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 9:39 pm

She startled awake when the child started screaming, wiping the sleep out of her eyes she sat up and checked him over without even thinking about anything else. Taking care of the infant coming so natural to the woman, grateful that they'd gotten everything long before she'd been taken by ice she stood and took the child into his room changing its dirty nappy whilst being half asleep. Still grizzly she found a place to sit down to feed him, tired still so very tired, once he was full she sleepily burped him. They were safe, they should be safe, and yet the incessant worry had her up on her feet fretting, what if she got taken again and ice did to her son what she said she was going to. What if they weren't safe, fear began to build, sending her heart hammering harshly. Where was he, where was killian, had he left her, what would she do if he had. Panic settled, adding to the fear
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 9:55 pm

The screaming startled Killian enough that he jerked and bashed his knees on the desk. Swearing mildly, he gave Renee some time to herself with the child before following her, leaning on the doorway. He was tired, but he could deal with no sleep for a while longer. He needed to make sure Renee and the boy were safe before he could relax. “Everything alright, dove?” She was scared, he could feel it in the air. But he didn’t want to move forward if she was scared, didn’t want to startle her. “I’m here, sweetheart. You’re okay.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:16 pm

The voice put some of her fears to rest, seeing him there she moved over to him wanting to make sure she was safe. Unable to hug him as both arms were busy holding their child, so instead she leant her head forward to rest it against his chest shaking somewhat "What if you leave, what if when you're gone something happens again? I don't want to be alone" she whispered sounding pannicked, it was hard to breathe hard to think clearly. She just wanted to be safe, wanted to know that he wasn't going to go anywhere, so many thoughts were buzzing around in her brain it was almost like an over load. They wouldn't go away. "my head... it won't stop" the pained whisper slipped out without her noticing, she shouldn't be making him worry she should be good and make like everything was normal.

Tired, very tired, it'd been hard helping her brother both rescue his loved one and child as well as murdering the woman who had made their lives a living hell. She'd returned to the stockman, entering the quiet house at some ungodly hour, she'd long lost track of the time. It was strange to realize that she'd missed him, then again it was strange to feel anything at all, however she had accepted and understood that she felt something for the man. Softer emotions were still so new to her, and she wasn't yet sure if he felt similar, she wanted to be around him. Pushing the thoughts aside, she ended up stretched ot on the couch too tired to move any further, killing ice had drained her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:07 am

He wrapped his arms around them both, keeping them safe and sheltered. “It’s okay,” he whispered, stroking her hair. “I’m not going to be leaving for a few months, you’re safe. She can’t get you now.” He kissed her head, and just picked her up, ignoring that she was holding the baby. Knowing exactly what she meant with her head, he carried her to the bed, settling her down. “Sleep, dove. I’m here.” Shadows slipped around them, quietly sending her to sleep, blocking her thoughts enough to let her sleep peacefully. He stayed with her until she woke, not bothering to go back to his research. He wouldn’t be doing any hunts for a few months anyway, he’d wait until she was much more comfortable again.

Restless with her not home, Julian had been sleeping badly, so the closing of the door woke him. Not seeing her come in, he got up, too fidgety to try and go back to sleep. Wandering out into the lounge room, he gave a quiet sigh of relief when he saw her there. At least she’d come home safe. Knowing that she wasn’t sure about what she felt, he hadn’t been pushing her, content to let it go at her pace. For now, he simply picked her up and carried her to bed. She had to be exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 9:54 am

How was it she felt so much safer in his arms when just moments ago she'd been so terrified, feeling safe and protected in his grasp she listened to his words and accepted them. He wouldn't lie to her, well she believed he wouldn't, not protesting when she was picked up and carried to a bed she kept her arms secure around their precious child. Able to reach out for him as he told her to sleep she found one of his hands and held it wanting him to stay. The shadows aided her back to sleep, a comfortable dreamless sleep taking over, the child grizzled for a while before he fell asleep again as well.

Half asleep on the couch she wanted to be on guard when she heard the sigh, she should get up she should be wary. Too tired, her body was heavy and didn't want to respond, warm arms lifted her up off of the couch. Recognizing Julian she relaxed pretty easily "tired julian" slurring her words from sheer exhaustion, by the time she was set down Melissa had fallen asleep on him. Head heavy against his shoulder,
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Thankfully the child slept most of the night through, and Killian kept watch over them both, only moving when the sun rose. Combing his fingers through her hair gently, he made sure that the baby was still alright, and slipped out of the room. As uaul when he was gone, Alkira stayed in the room, sleeping peacefully while he made breakfast for both of them. He wasn’t particularly hungry, but he was fairly sure she wouldn’t be either. As long as she was strong enough to recover, he didn’t mind how long it took.

He glanced down at her with a half smile, setting her down on the bed and tugging the blanket over her. “I’ll bet you are,” he murmured. “You were gone quite a while.” He slipped into the other side of the bed, holding her close. He was going to make sure she’d stay until she wasn’t so exhausted She’d been working too hard recently.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:38 pm

It wasn't long before she was awake, registering the lack of him, opening her eyes she looked around relaxing a little when she saw Alkira. Wantng to it up but not wanting to move her son she held still before she couldn't stay still, settling him down in his cot she went to find Killian. Sighing with relief when she found he was still there. Managing a slight smile she moved to stare out the window, home, she was home again and safe. This place was safe, so very safe, it had to be she had to believe that, inching over to him until she could hover next to him as he worked

half expecting him to leave her there she was pleasantly surprised when he joined her, contentedly snuggling into him hiding her face in his chest. One arm moved to drape over him, tightening a little, "did miss" she mumbled before swiftly falling asleep and not stirring until a couple of hours after the sun had risen. Yawning and not really wanting to move she stretched a little, "mornin' Julian" wondering what the name of the emotion was that plagued her whenever she was around him, she thought aout sitting up then decided against it too comfortable
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:44 pm

When she came into the kitchen, he glanced over at her before getting back to making the simple omelettes. “Sleep well, dove? And Henry?” Sensing that she wanted to be close, he slipped his arm around her shoulders, able to continue cooking one handed. Once he was finished, he kissed the top of her head, and set the two plates on the table. “You should eat. Get your strength back.”

Half asleep when she began moving, having ignored the sun as it got up, Julian snuggled closer to her, mumbling something in response. Quite comfortable where he was, he tugged her closer to him and yawned. “Busy few weeks?” he asked, more coherent this time. “You were back late this time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:07 pm

She nodded "yes" was her quiet reply, a feeling of safety settling over her when he slipped an arm around her she leant against him slightly eyes closing a little. Straightening up when he kissed her head and set the two plates down, sitting down at one of them she stared at the food quietly trying to motivate herself to eat. IT wasn't that she wasn't hungry, it was more, she couldn't eat, her experience under ice had been mild, she hadn't been beaten or gone hungry instead she'd been subjected to Ices mental manipulation and she was a little afraid that it was all a dream.

Shifting herself around a little so her head was tucked underneath his chin she closed her eyes attempting to sleep a bit more "Brother, his partner was taken by the woman who trained us. I had to go help him rescue her" Melissa murmured quietly, comfortable there she nuzzled into him, she was getting used to the idea of showing affection toward him and it was slowly becoming easier to do so. "I did not mean to be gone for so long" it'd taken longer than she'd liked to sort it all out, but now it was done she didn't have to worry about ice coming for him or hurting him to hurt her. He was safe, and so she was safe to show affection
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:07 pm

He didn’t bother to sit. Instead, he simply stood behind her and slipped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. “It’s not a dream,” he murmured, knowing exactly what it felt like. “You’re okay, dove. Just eat what you can, it’s alright.” He kissed her cheek, and sat down at the other plate, toying with the food a little. She needed to talk, he knew that. He just didn’t want to push her too fast.

He slid his arms around her when she moved, comfortable with her. “Poor girl. Didn’t you say she was pregnant? Is she alright?’ He frowned a little, hoping that they were. He tightened his arms around Mel, shifting about to cuddle closer to her. They should get up and start the day’s work, but it was so comfortable snuggling with her. He didn’t want to move.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Renee nodded when he slipped his arms around her, everything was okay, it wasn't a dream, trying to convince herself of that she began forcing herself to eat and soon found that she could eat much more than she thought she could. Finishing about three quarters of the food on the plate she stood and carefully wrapped the left overs setting them in the fridge, wanting nothing more than to spend time with Killian and their son and to feel safe she left the room to check on the infant. Reassuring herself that her precious son was safe she brushed her fingers oveer the slight black fuzz that was his hair and smiled affectionately, “I love you little one” the young mother murmured, she would not loose this one, this child was one that would never be taken from her whilst she still had strength to draw air. Wondering if Killian would sit with her while she drew, Renee returned to the living area and picked up her sketch pad and pencils watching her partner and trying to make herself ask for him to sit with her. Her mouth went dry and she couldn't speak, frowning a little she tried to only to find she could hardly move her tongue, grabbing a glass of water she returned to Killians side and murmured “will you sit with me while I draw? Please?” she wanted him to stay close, to reassure herself he was there, he wouldn't let anything hurt her or their child that they'd made together. She hated always having to ask him for so much, feeling quite useless that there were so many things in the world she couldn't do, chewing her lip, her old habit back to haunt her renee awaited her lovers resposne.

Contented when arms were wrapped around her, Melissa felt at peace, when she was with Julian she felt unusually grounded and secure, the world had boundaries and was less unpredictable. It was nice, more than nice, hearing his question the woman gave a slight shrug “She gave birth just as we came to rescue her, brother has taken her back to their home. She and the child will be just fine with him there, she is good for him, she softenes and gentles him. He will nurse her mental health back to what it was” Feeling his arms tighten around her, and his body wriggle a little to cuddle closer to her a soft rare smile settled itself on her features, “Mmm, work is calling Julian” she reminded him although made absolutely no move to get up at all, if anything she settled more where she was cheekily tangling her legs with his to make it harder for him to get up. Lying here lazily with him, the earlier emotion she'd decided to set aside came back, it was warm and somehow fluffy, like the gap in her chest was filled with warmth. Not particularly understanding it, she wondered if the man she was using as a pillow felt it too, she'd never quite understood why he was so gentle and kind towards her, not that she minded it was just strange. Like the night before, when he'd carried her here instead of leaving her where she'd curled up, wanting to know and wanting to understanding she moved her head to rest her chin on his chest watching him with confused brown eyes. Trying to figure out the best way to ask, she finally settled on a clumsy “What do you feel?” he always seemed to know what was going on iin her head perhaps he'd understand from just the simple question.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Glad that she’d been able to eat, Killian washed up the dishes that he’d used while she checked on their son. With his glasses tucked away in his shirt pocket, he glanced at her at her soft question. “Of course,” he said softly. “Let me get my work and I’ll sit with you. Inside or outside?” He tilted his head a little, watching her with a gentle look in his gaze. Making a decision, he moved forward and pushed her hair away from her face quietly. “You’re okay here, sweetheart. You’re safe. You can do what you want.” Making sure that she was okay, he retrieved some of his work, and looked around for his glasses, unsure where he’d put them again. Giving a sigh, he gave up on them, and just waited patiently for her to decide where she wanted to sit and sat with her. Alkira had gone off to do some hunting, and his shadows were sleepily spread about the house, keeping watch and the younger ones playing around.

Spotting her smile, Julian kissed her cheek quietly. “Good, I’m glad they’re all safe then.” Amused when she told him about work, and then promptly tangled her legs with his, he simply tightened his hold on her. He didn’t want to do any work just yet, so this was completely fine. Giving a slight grunt of surprise when she rested her chin on him, he lifted an eyebrow at her. “What do I feel?” That was an interesting question, and he had a fair idea of what she was trying to ask. He’d become quite fond of her since they’d met, and he wanted her to stay with him as long as she wanted. Seemed like she was feeling the same way, she just didn’t know how to express it. “Lazy,” he finally said. “Happy that you’re here. Thinking that I want to ask you to stay always.” He tilted his head, watching her curiously. “What about you? Feeling the same?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 11:04 pm

Brightening when he said he'd sit with her, Renee waited, nodding slightly when he told her that she was safe and sound, the woman took a deep breath before laughing softly and pulling Killians glasses out of his shirt pocket where he'd safely stored them and put them on his face for him. Leading him outside to sit down in the warm afternoon sun, Renee found a spot near their sons room so she could hear him crying if he needed her, settled down there she waited for him to sit beside her. Once he had she nestled herself into him slightly and began drawing soon becoming lost in the simple joy of drawing pencil deftly over paper, soft humming esccaped Renee and she began humming the song she had sung to her son when he'd been growing inside of her

blinking when he admitted that he was feeling lazy she was about to say something when he added other words, Melissa fell silent considering them before replying “Yes” he made things easy, like he could read what was going on inside her head whether it was about her brother or the horses. She wished to stay with him here, he gave warm hugs, and was good company, wanting to spend the entire day with him like this instead of getting up was a new experience for her. Her arms around him responded to the tightening of his arms by clinging to him. Happy she had her response she lay her head down again and closed her eyes again happy to lie there dozing with him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Grinning when she found his glasses for him, he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. “There they went. Thank you, sweetheart.” He followed her outside, the shadows bouncing around excitedly. They wanted Renee to be better just as much as Killian did. The assassin settled next to the young woman, content with her nestled close, and he settled down with his work. His older shadows helped him, while the younger ones who had no brains yet baited Renee’s pet cat, trying to get the young tom to play with them since Alkira was off hunting and couldn’t be pestered. Killian simply ignored the little ones. If they got scratched, then it was their fault, and they’d learn. Listening to Renee’s song, a soft smile crossed his face, though he said nothing. He just wanted her to relax again in his company and in the house.

A nearly soundless chuckle escaped him at her one word response, and he kissed the top of her head. “Will you stay with me then?” he asked gently. “Make this your home with me?” He was a little scared to ask her, in case she got scared off, but he had a gut feeling that she wouldn’t. She might be confused, but she wouldn’t reject him, at least not once she understood. Hopefully. Waiting patiently for her response, he nuzzled his nose into her hair a little, comfortable still lazing in bed. It wasn’t often that he allowed himself a sleep in, but today was one of them, so he wasn’t going to feel guilty about it. Though they were going to have to get up at some point, or the horses would begin to get grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Giggling quietly as the tom cat quickly got grumpy with the shadows, she flipped to a clean page and began sketching the scene wanting to remember it. Safe and warm with him there, Renee's song became soft gentle humming, sometime during her quiet sketching the woman murmured "I love you" setting her pencil down so she could slip her arms around him and snuggle into the tall man contentedly. Being with him made what had happened to her easier, being with him reassured her that ices words weren't true. He did love her, she mattered to him, he cared, not exactly caring that doing this meant she was getting in the way of his work, Renee settled down like that listening to the cat hiss at the occasionall shadow who got into his comfort zone.

Eyes reopened at the kiss and the question "This place is already what you told me a home is like" it was safe here, and familiar, there was someone she cared about here. Feeling him nuzzle his nose into her hair a rare gentle smile decorated her features, it was so strange to feel okay doing absolutely nothing, so strange to feel so content and satisfied with the world like this. Slowly realizing that this must be what her brother felt for his renee, and that this must be what love was, Melissa was quiet allowing a hand to brush up and down one of Julians arms absently
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Focused on his work, Killian tuned out the movements of the shadows, putting his arm absently around Renee when she snuggled close. She didn’t disturb him much, the shadows simply moving the papers around so that he could keep working. Hearing her murmur, he paused, glancing down at her and kissing the top of her head. “I love you too, sweetheart.” Happy to keep working like this, he kept his arm around her, able to keep working with his left hand. “You’re safe.”

Another soft chuckle came from the stockman. “I know.” Trying to work out how to word what he wanted to say in a way that she would understand, he went silent for a while, content with doing nothing with her. “But will you make it your home? Stay with me always.” He trailed off a little before continuing. “Make a family.” Finding her hand, he linked his fingers with hers, waiting for her to respond. He could hear Ghost getting grumpy, the unmistakeable calls coming through the window, but he ignored them for the moment. Mel was more important right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everythings Alright
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: