The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everythings Alright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Everythings Alright - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

When he tapped her nose she laughed quietly, the question causing her to think carefully "The elephants" she told him instantly having long decided that they were her favourite. Walking she soon polished off her Ice cream and her hand was once again back in his hand, she had a slight bounce to her step and she released him as soon as they got close enough for her to see the grey beasts. Moving over to watch them she sat down on a bench and began sketching soon looking lost in her own wee world
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:21 am

"Two-three weeks" she told him with a shrug, "Its still only a maybe at this point" ideally she should take a pregnancy test but she was fairly certain that she was pregnant. The woman never had thought she'd feel this happy and almost excited at the thought of being with a child, indeed with her husband she'd gone out of her way to avoid being pregnant to save herself the pain and agony that came with having her baby taken away from her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:27 am

He lifted an eyebrow at her. "Only a maybe?" he echoed. "Do you want to make that a certainty, my love?" Seeming to only just remember that he still had his coat on, he tugged it off, dropping it on the couch as he pulled his daggers out to clean them of dried blood. Sleepy shadows emerged from the pockets, making it looking like the cost was melting.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:37 pm

His question caused her to drop her head and nod, it would worry her a little less if she knew for sure she supposed. She reached out to run her hand through his hair as he went through his daggers cleaning them. Settling herself down beside him she smiled to herself looking happy, her beautiful dark blue eyes glowing; this was something she'd wanted; to have a safe place to live where she wasn't being hurt or used. A safe place that was suited for children, the thought made her a little wary she would have to protect her offspring from anyone who tried to take them away from her. She ended up looking very deetermined.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 pm

He looked over at her, tenderness in his gaze. "You look rather determined there, love," he said. "Already planning, are we?" The glow in her eyes let him know that this was something she'd always wanted, and he was going to do everything he could to keep them safe. "What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 2:09 am

She looked up at him and shrugged "I have to keep my child safe... that is important" she told him softly "I.... I can't loose another" she told him looking up at him her blue eyes were honest. Loosing another would break her in ways that could not be simply repaired. She smiled slightly however "I also have so much to do, and you're going to help" she told him happily
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 2:13 am

"We will keep them safe," he promised her. "And of course I will help. As long as it doesn't involve the shadows." He teased her, tickling her neck with her hair before returning to his daggers. "Unless of course you don't mind bits of paint and things thrown everywhere. Speaking of, they'd be able to tell you for sure. Just ask them." He watched her carefully, glad that she was so happy. She deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:49 pm

It was a month until she was expected to birth their child when he returned home from work day and she was nowhere to be found. Fresh brownies were on the bench and the shadows were spread over the floor as if they'd been knocked out. The girls pet cat was lying on the ground petrified, renee was nowhere to be found in the house at all she was just gone as if she'd been spirited away. When he entered and got close enough the spell over the shadows and cat were gone, the cat sat up and looked around giving a soft mew as if asking for renee.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:49 am

Alkira sat at the door, guarding it. Killian barely looked at the cat, ignoring the shadows. One glance at the brownies made him turn away, picking up the phone and calling his sister, but he didn't speak, just left it on the bench. He went through the house and the underground rooms, searching for his Renee, hoping that she was there, feeling himself already becoming cold and aloof, withdrawing from everything because it hurt. It hurt too much for him to keep his gentle side. So he buried it, standing at the table, drawing patterns into it, his gaze completely unfocused.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:52 am

Mel was in the middle of a kill, putting that on hold she answered the phone finishing the kill whilst listening "Brother? Whats happened" her shadow began filling her in on what had happened and she swore violently caring about Renee as she looked after her brother for her. "Killian. Pick up the phone. Now." she told him she'd never used his name except when they'd first met "I am coming over now" she said when he had "I have a hunch who did this" She was there within minutes not having been to far away she walked over to Killian and pulled him into a tight hug for a moment "Ice did this" she said when she'd released himm.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:59 am

He didn't speak, his eyes distant as she hugged him. When she stepped back, he just continued to trace patterns into the table with the blade, his hand shaking ever so slightly. It was the only indication of his fury, and all he was allowing himself to show. He couldn't lose his temper, or he'd lose his Renee, and their baby, for good. He knew that all too well. The patterns began to take on simple shapes, swirls and lines that resembled shadows, eerily similar to carvings he'd done as a child, seeking to dispel the boredom of being locked in his cage-like room.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:05 am

Mel watched him carefully recognizing things about him, now he looked like her brother of old "Come brother, we must find Ice before she destroys everything" she told him reverting a little herself to the melissa of old. The fierce woman took the shadow out of her hair "We're going to need a spy little one, are you ready to go snooping?" the shadow squeaked and flitted off, watching it go she returned her atttention to her brother
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:09 am

His gaze flickered up to her, seeming to recognise her for the first time, but his expression didn't change. He merely nodded in response to her words, slipping the dagger away as he moved from the table. Seeing his glasses lying on the bench in clear view, obviously where Renee had left them for him to find, he slammed a clenched fist onto them, shattering the glass and distorting the frames, not caring for the glass that embedded itself into his fist.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:19 am

It took them another month and a week to track down where abouts in the world Ice had stashed renee, as soon as Mel had found out she had promptly betrayed Ice and grabbed killian. The facility was under ground and was made up of various chambers, shadows lead killian to where Renee was whilst melissa would take care of ice. The room that renee was in was medium sized, a futon in one corner with various blankets, a bucket of warm water, and blood stained scissors was left near a table. There was a soft growl in one corner, a slightly thin renee with dirty hair and face holding something in blood soaked arms. Her clothes were dirty and there was a feral look to her, she held her son close to her, having had enough time to birth him and feed him before she'd heard his footsteps. She growled at him again warning him to stay away from her and her child, she was not going to loose this one to Ice or anyone else. The baby was asleep in her arms and had a head full of black hair, it was wrapped up gently in a blanket, she was still waiting for the afterbirth to leave her the cut umbilical cord still hanging out of her. "Go away" she snarled not recognizing him "You wont take and kill my child, no one will"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:41 am

As soon as he saw her, some of the coldness left his eyes, his gaze warming. "Just me, dove," he murmured, not going further into the room. Until she recognised him, he wasn't going to move, even if it meant increasing the risk of Ice finding them. Shadows inched towards the girl, but Killian stopped them, Allira leaning against his leg as she waited, listening for anyone coming up behind them. "I'm not going to take him. Not if you don't want me to." Taking the chance, he crouched where he was, keeping his hands empty and where she could see them, waiting patiently. "I'll take you both home."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 3:15 pm

She watched him warily the dirty tattered woman not trusting him, he was a man he'd try and take her baby away or kill him like her firstborn had been. He spoke the warm voice making her look suspicious before her nickname and she blinked. That name, dove, that was familiar, he claimed that he wouldn't take her baby away from her, that he wanted to take them both home. Home... what was home? the past month and a half had been hard on her. She stared at him half uncomprehendingly "Where am I... where is home?" she asked loosing her growling edge to her voice instead sounding almost scared.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:11 pm

"Home is with me," he said gently. "And Tobi, and Alkira. Your garden needs you again. I didn't know what to do with it for you." At her name, Alkira came forward a few steps, watching Renee. Love was clear in Kilians voice as he spoke. "Want to come home with me, dove? Where it's safe for all of us?" He still hasn't moved from the door, waiting until she would let him near her. After all she had to have been through, he wasn't going to push it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:15 pm

She watched him quietly, his use of the word dove making her give a quiet sob. Still carefully cradleing her child to herself she moved stiffly over to him to where she could snuggle into him although he still wasn't allowed to touch her baby. He was allowed to touch her and to hug her, she smelled of drying blood and dirt, she was crying her tears leaving clean tracks down her face.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:25 pm

He held her close to him, holding them both as much as she would let him. "Can we go, my love?" he asked her gently. "Are you able to go?" She was clearly sore, and she'd only just birthed. He didn't want to hurt her more if he could help it. Their speed of getting out who's all depend on her. Reminded, he sent a shadow to find Mel, telling her that he had Renee.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:54 pm

"Killian" she whispered nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck "You found me" she told him shaking a little more now although her question made her shake her head, "Not yet, I need to wait until i've gotten rid of the afterbirth that is still inside of me" this was the third time she had done it she knew what she had to do. the baby was never allowed out of her arms i twas kept close to her safe from harm. She gave a slight tug at the cord still hanging out of her the amount it moved told her it was time, crouching she carefully drew out the bloody lining that had kept her baby safe inside of her along with the umbilical cord. She didn't bother with her dirty pants not wanting to risk it, instead she walked back to him her thighs besmirched with blood. "now"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 8:51 pm

"Of course I found you," he murmured, shrugging his coat off and draping it over her shoulders. H had enough hidden blades on him that he didn't care about the ones in his coat pockets. He tilted his head, studying the baby. "You are both safe?" He put his arms around her again, not wanting to let her out of his hold. She'd been gone far too long. He brushed her hair out of her face, trailing his fingers over her cheek, as always, unable to resist it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:20 pm

The familiar weight, smell and feel of the coat made her cry again "Don't take so long next time" she told him, when he began to study her child her features tense and the tears stopped a wary look entering her blue eyes. He saidi he wouldn't but she wasn't going to risk it, once his gaze and focus was off of her baby and he returned to hugging her she lifted the child so he wouldn't get squashed and leaned into her Killian her arms busy holding her baby to hug him back. she let him push her tangled knotted hair back her blue eyes starin at him as if she couldnt believe she was with him again when his fingers touched her cheek
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:33 pm

"There won't be a next time if I can help it," he told her, kissing her. "Come on, this way." Shadows scouted ahead of them, and he queried about his sister, hoping that she was alright. She'd been quiet, and she'd told him that she'd keep him updated with how the distraction was going. Alkira stayed behind Renee, making sure that no one followed them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:39 pm

She returned the kiss and stood his coat still around her, she glanced down at her child her features becoming soft and loving she touched a finger to the new borns face before she followed after him keeping close to him as she could. the shadows replied that Mel was still distracting ice for him, she wouldn't follow until they were safe. Renee was wracked with pain and exhaustion after giving birth to their child alone, she'd hoped that this time she wouldn't be alone however it seemed that dreams like that were out of her grasp. This tim eno one would take her son from her and no one would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:17 pm

Shadows clumped together, and Killian gestured to them. "They'll take you home," he said gently. "I'll tell Mel we're safe and wait for her. I can't leave her here too." He watched her carefully, knowing that she wouldn't like it. "I won't be long, I promise. The house is safe for you." He sent Alkira with her, not moving from where he was standing. "Go to the underground rooms, dove. Please."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Renee watched the shadows, she didn't want to leave him now he had found her and they were together again. She glanced between him and the shadows reluctantly not wanting to go. But he was only concerned for her and mel as well as the infant that was in her arms. So she reluctantly left him and went to the shadows finding herself in the safe underground chambers she set her baby down and stayed close wanting to shower but not wanting to leave her baby with no protection so she stayed where she was her dark gaze adoring watching the infant. Her fingers brushed against the small hands taking in the boys features and soft skin.

Mel was badly beaten up but had given as much as she had given. She had managed to stab ice with silver, one of ices eyes was gone with a Silver spike sticking out of it. She was focused on mel her pale eye glittering her shadows attacking mel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Everythings Alright - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everythings Alright
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Shadow Master Rp-
Jump to: