The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two fates entwined

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ices facility is based out in the australian outback, young Melissa has been hers right from the start and in the middle of intense training ot become a killer. One of her practice missions goes wrong and she ends up meeting Julian a young horseman in the making. This rp follows their meetings and the twists and turns of fate.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Thinking it over she nodded and stood "Alright then" he was the sort who wouldn't stop annoying her until she did it. Leaving she used the stars to guide her in the right direction, walking confidently the suns morning rays had lightened the land before she saw the farm that seemed to be exactly the same as ever. Walking silently over the land faint memories of what it had been like here as a child returned to her, mentally batting them away she moved around the house until she saw a man sitting next to a dog house with a dog beside him. She didn't say anythng, she just stood there observing, recognizing him as Julian except fully grown not a mere boy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:28 pm

Everything was so numb, he still couldn't believe that he was alone now. Mel hadn't come back again, and he'd long stopped expecting her, though he didn't forget her. He still wore the coin. Mindlessly patting the blue and black dog sitting beside him, he barely noticed the increase in barking. it took him a long few moments for the noise to register, and he looked up, blinking at her before he finally recognised her. So she'd come back after all. Scared to move in case he broke down again, he looked down again, shutting his eyes and leaning against the old dog's kennels.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:34 pm

He wasn't himself, he wasn't the self that she had known those years ago, it was enough for her head to tilt ever so slightly to the side. Feeling rather uneasy around the loud barking dogs she didn't show it and instead spoke "Julian, you are... not you" it used to be so easy to talk to him and now each word was hard to get out. She'd never lost her fear of dogs, although she appeared to be unfeeing, neutral, numb, she was constantly mentally checking on them. The dog at his side stopped her from stepping forward, she was at a loss she didn't know what to do or say, everything had been so natural so easy and now there was just silence
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:40 pm

He quietened the dogs with a dull word, still trying to come to terms with what had happened. The grey yearling stallion had been put in a paddock and left there. It was too heartbreaking to deal with him right now. Giving King a last pat, the teenager got to his feet slowly and wandered over to her, his grief so clear on his face. "They're gone."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:45 pm

She didn't understand the look on his face, "I am afraid i do not understand Julian, who is gone?" if someone was gone then she could go find them and bring them back, the look on his face was confusing, she didn't understand it she didn't know it. Of course that didn't show on her face, instead she just continued to watch him through her serious brown eyes, the only thing that gave her away was the nearly imperceptible tilt to her head, implyiing her lack of understandng of the situation
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:54 pm

He blinked at her, trying to process her words. It took a long time, too long, answer. "Gone," he whispered, wanting to be comforted, but knowing better than to ask that from her. She'd never really been comfortable with that, and he wasn't going to ask it of her now, after all these years. He couldn't read her like he'd used to because of the numbness he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:00 pm

Studying him still the young woman reacted as if he were her brother, if Killian looked like that how would she respond. The question was easily answered, despite growing distant and numb, like she was watching everything from third person and had long become the weapon Ice wanted, a part of her flickered and remembered. Stepping forward she silently opened her arms and hugged him, resting her chin on his shoulder she was over come with memories from when she was last here, he had helped her then, she owed him, she would help him now although she did not quite understan what the matter was
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:11 pm

He wrapped his arms around her, burying his face in her shoulder, and held her tight. She was still here, he hadn't lost her too. "Dead, Melly," he murmured thickly, unable to cry even with her. "The truck... it..." He swallowed, finding it hard to say. "The yearling lived only." He was shaking, unwilling to let her go. She had to stay, she was all he had left except for his horses. He didn't want to lose her as well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Responding to the tight grip by tightening her hold firmly, she listened carefully and after several long moments of putting things together she figured out that it was his parents. A thought came to her that made her feel cold, her brother had had a job around this area recently, he'd told her a little about it before he'd left, not saying anything about it not wishing to make things worse she kept him close. It was so strange for him to be so upset, his shaking and way of speaking, unsure of what to say she finally spoke "I did not mean to be away for so long, we were sent to africa for training" she left out the bit about being punished "I still have the bracelet you made me"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Shutting his eyes tightly, he finally opened them and pulled back a little, though he kept his arms around you. "She hurt you, I know." He swallowed, burying his grief for another time. "I'm sorry she punished you." He took a deep breath, letting it out quietly. "How long can you stay?" There was pleading in his eyes, a tiny bit of hope that she'd say she could stay for good, or even a few days. He just didn't want her hurt because of him again. Her mention of the bracelet made a glimmer of a smile appear. "I still have your coin."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Studying him intently she watched him tuck away his grief and found she understood, she knew what it was like to do that. "Punishment is a part of life Julian there is no need to be sorry about it" she informed him calmly, at his question she hesitated and thought to herself "I can stay for several days and then I must go speak with my brother" she needed to talk to him needed his opinion. The unhappy pleading glint in his gaze made her finally realize a fact, she had to escape Ice, despite everything Ice had done and said to her, the curious bond she had with the male had managed to endure. He had no one anymore, she knew what it was like to have no one, she would have to make sure he had her at the very least
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:41 pm

He nodded slowly, finally letting her go. A little more reassured that she could stay a while, he took her hand, looking down at the dogs. "I should feed them," he murmured, trying to think what else he had to do. Helplessness washed over him. He couldn't do this on his own, he wasn't old enough. His dad was supposed to be here to help him learn all the farm jobs, and now he was gone. "I can't remember what else to do."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:00 pm

Melissa kept her gaze on him intently, "Feed the horses" she listed the various types of feed that could be fed out having stored most of what he'd taught her as a kid in her memory palace. "I happen to have an excellent memory I shall assist you, Julian" Melissa announced with a decisive nod. Leaving her hand in his, she knew she had to go talk to her brother, he would help her escape ice so she could help Julian. If it hadn't been for him she never would have gone back to her brother she would have let herself die, her fingers tightened around his hand as she remembered him doing to her once some day long ago
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:05 pm

He blinked at her blankly. "Can you feed them?" He didn't want to go near them right now. "Leave the grey yearling." That one was iffy, he didn't know what to do with the youngster. He knew that he'd been bought to be their primary stallion, but he'd never tried to train a stallion before. He wasn't sure he could do it without his father. "I'll um..." He trailed off, feeling very lost. Feeling her grip tighten, he tightened his too, needing her to keep grounded.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Melissa nodded "I will feed the horses, you will feed the dogs and we shall meet back here soon" letting go of his hand she considered him a moment before hurrying off and feeding the horses according to what she remembered them being fed. Eventually she was back where she'd left him waiting for him to show up again, looking at the shadow on her shoulder she murmured to it and it soon sent a message to her brother enquiring if he could cover for her for a few days
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:58 pm

He nodded mutely, going through the motions of feeding the dogs robotically. They were more subdued than usual, seeming to pick up on his mood, and when he finished he stuck his hands in his pockets, tracing patterns in the dirt with the toe of his boot for a moment. Seeing that she was done, he wandered over to her, still looking very lost and unsure of himself.
The shadow squeaked and relayed the message, soon coming back with the affirmative. Her brother just needed to know how many days exactly, and he'd cover for her easily.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 12:06 am

Silently telling her brother she needed a week, she very carefully reached out and took Julians hand in one of her own, remembering when they'd gone to the high spot to watch the stars and frustrated that it was still morning she instead twined her fingers with his like she remembered him doing and silently offered him comfort. Unsure what to say she stayed silent, understanding as much as she did from when he'd helped her the last time they'd seen one another. At a loss, she just shuffled a little closer that their arms were brushing and watched him wanting to know what she could do by following his lead and reading his features as best as she could, she was better than she was but not that great at it
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 12:17 pm

He gripped her hand tightly, not wanting her to leave. "I don't know what to do without them, Melly." He looked at her, scared, and then simply leaned into her, resting his head on her shoulder. It was so quiet without his mum and dad now. He didn't like it. Maybe he should get on a horse and go somewhere. He hated all the townspeople coming over and trying to comfort him, he didn't want that. He just wanted his parents and Mel.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 12:23 pm

Trying to understand and only grasping the idea that it would be like if her brother had died, Melissa allowed him to lean against her, her head moving to rest against his. "My brother will cover for me for a week, then i go and talk to him face to face, then I shall return" she stated outlining the plan she had come up with. She would leave ices rule and stay with Julian, he was alone, he shouldn't be alone, he didn't deserve that, however she wouldn't tell him the full plan until she had sorted it out with her brother.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Hearing a car pulling up, Julian made up his mind. He didn't want to be comforted any more, he just wanted to be with Mel. Keeping out of site of the car, he led her to the paddocks, not bothering with even a bridle this time. he simply wanted to get away from the empty house. Scrambling onto a mare that he just picked out of the herd, he pointed at another one for Mel. "She'll be good for you. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Following him silently she watced as he pulled himself up onto a mare and then moved to the one he'd pointed out, out of practice with horses it took her two or three tries before she was sitting astride the mare. Remembering enough to guide the mare with her legs and weight she brought her to a halt next to Julian she didnt care whereabouts they went. As a rule she only cared about two things, her brother and him, looking out over the property with a quiet sigh it was strange how almost everything was just how it had been what seemed like years ago, infact the only thing that was different was the lack of his parents and his grief that she knew was still there despite him trying not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Glancing at her to make sure she was okay, he nudged the horse into a quick walk, opening the gate easily from her back and closing it behind them. Following the familiar trail through the property, he finally breathed a sigh of relief as he escaped the quiet farmhouse. Trying to distract himself, he looked at Mel again. "You were sent to Africa?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:36 pm

Followng him she remained silent until he spoke "Yes, Brother was as well" she kept the two weeks of torture as punishment for vanishing for a week to herself "It was hot, but there were many animals I learnt from" a faint smile showed on her face "The striped horses were enchanting, mean and bad tempered but interesting to watch, although the large bare legged birds were my favourites" she'd never been told the names of the animals she'd been learning from and thus had come up with her own names for them. Willing to impart more of her experiences if he wished to ask, Melissa urged her mare forward, the equine of a mind to dawdle along slowly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:56 pm

"Striped horses? You saw zebras?" Excitement glimmered on his face, successfully distracted from what had happened at the farm. "What else did you do?" It sounded like she'd had an interesting time, and he wanted to know all about it. Guiding the mare absently with his knees, he pushed her up the path, heading for the top hill. It was lonesome there, and no one could interrupt them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:59 pm

"I was trained to learn a specific combat skill set from the animals i observed, the long necks and big grey ears were interesting also. there were strange dog like things that laughed and big golden cats some with big fuzzy manes they all had something interesting to teach" she informed him letting the mare carry her up the path focusing most of her attention on the male leading wishing to make him feel better or at the very least distract him. Once they reached the highest point, she looked around remembering how they'd come here the night she'd turned up absolutely distraught
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two fates entwined
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Miscellaneous Rp-
Jump to: