The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:04 pm

He stopped a little distance from the bandstand, half hidden by some bushes as he listened to both the bird and the music. “Yeah.” He answered her quietly, shoving his hands in his pockets. He wasn’t sure what the bird was thinking or where her line of questioning was going to go, but he didn’t really want to get closer to the musicians right now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:46 pm

Humming to herself the bird gently tugged at a lock of his hair 'perhaps that'd be something worth doing again while Dani's away working' she didn't get a chance to say anything else before she was informed by some of the other shadows that Dani had completed the task ice had set her. 'She's home'. By the time that they arrived back at the house, Dani had had a shower and was sitting on the bench in a towel, finishing eating something. Looking tired she hid that away once she heard the door open, "Sorry I was held up" she'd been away for about two weeks, that'd felt like a lot longer. Restless and stressed she hadn't been sleeping that well either and had subtle rings under her eyes, polishing off the last mouthful of her rice she pushed the plate away and rested her elbow on the bench, and her head on her hand watching him feeling like she could just sleep for days.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 7:40 pm

He just shrugged, staying where he was to listen to the music until they stopped and he wandered home. “Hi Dani.” He didn’t want to know what she’d been doing so she didn’t ask, he just studied her for a moment. “You look tired.” There were many reasons why that could be, but he refused to think about the main one. “Do you get to stay home for a while now?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 1:18 pm

She didn't bother answering the comment about her being tired, she didn't see the point, instead she answered his question "I believe so, things took a while longer than expected so it's hard to say whether or not I'll get a long break or if I'll be expected to catch up on things I got behind on" getting up she wandered into the bedroom to find something to pull on before flopping onto the bed and rubbing her face with a sigh. She wanted to go and do something fun, but she was just so bone tired. "I'm sorry I'm so boring Jory, after a nap, we'll go do something interesting" out dancing or something fun.  
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 4:59 pm

He’d been growing steadily quieter over the past few weeks, however long it had been since he’d stopped playing his guitar, and now that he’d stopped playing the piano too. He could stay alive for Dani without his music, but he felt rootless without it too. Shoving his hands into his pockets, Jory followed her to the bedroom to lean against the doorframe while she flopped onto the bed. “Been thinking about reincarnation again.” He’d done some reading about it too, trying to find something to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 8:30 pm

She looked up at him when he leaned against the door frame, listening quietly, subtle rings underneath her eyes. Ice had been pushing her harder, wanting her to prove her strength, she'd been made to spar with Kelly again and again, and if Ice knew where Jet was she likely would have made her fight her too. It wasn't enough that she was cunning and manipulative, she had to be strong, and she just wasn't compared to the other female shadow masters. A big part of her resented Oliver for it, if he'd never existed she wouldn't be so weak compared to others, she was going to have to do something. That was something to think about later, right now Jory was more important, something was bothering him, removing the towel from her hair to finish drying it quietly. "Is that so? Okay" stopping what she was doing she sat up properly, blue eyes focusing on him, waiting for him to elaborate and get whatever was bothering him off of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 9:17 pm

He struggled with his words for a bit, trying to figure out the best way to verbalise what his thoughts had been over the past weeks where she’d been gone. Deciding that they were both going to need comfort from each other, he went and sat on the bed next to her, leaning into her side and resting his head on her shoulder. “Is it something we can look into? Maybe with Iris’s help?” He didn’t mention Damien, the shadow master had made it clear he wasn’t that interested after he’d found out there was nothing that would help. But he’d noticed that Dani seemed to like Iris a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 3:43 pm

Leaning into him when he sat next to her, she brushed a few strands of hair out of her face, thinking it over. So that was it then, the desire to detatch herself here and now, to minimize the pain of what was coming was difficult to ignore. Not trusting herself to speak she just nodded and closed her eyes, accepting the comfort for a short while before she moved away to dress herself. Putting to the side how tired she was from dealing with ice, Dani spoke quietly once she was dressed "no time like the present then" it would be better to get it over and done with quickly like ripping off the bandaid.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 3:46 pm

He didn’t stop her when she got up, moving himself to hug his knees to his chest and watch her quietly. “I’m sorry.” If he hadn’t been stupid enough to get caught by Lana then this all wouldn’t have ever happened and they would still be fine and happy and he’d still be able to play his guitar for her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 3:53 pm

Looking back at him her gaze softened slightly, reaching out to gently trace her fingers along his jaw, Dani shook her head "This isn't your fault, it's Lanas" he was the only one that was able to get the gentle affectionate look on her face. "Come on, Lets go" taking one of his hands she pulled him up so that he was standing and very briefly hugged him to reassure him she didn't see any of this as his fault. When she had his confirmation that he was ready to go she transported them both to the castle, loosing the gentler look on her face that was replaced by a cool, calm indifferent look.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 4:28 pm

“Mmm.” He didn’t entirely believe that, but he still wrapped his arms around her to hold her tightly. At least they could still do that. Well used to the shadows way of transporting now, he looked around curiously when they got to the castle. They hadn’t been here before, the only time they’d met Iris had been at the warlock’s place. “Is this where Iris lives?” Somehow he wasn’t really surprised that a shadow master lived in a castle, most seemed to like their homes on the bigger side, or have multiple of them. Walking forward with her, he blinked when the spotted cat he remembered from last time showed up, waving his tail ever so slightly in greeting. Welcome you two. Iris is this way.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 5:38 pm

If she could have sped up time she would, giving the cat a polite smile that gave away nothing of how she felt. Her own shadows spread out, the younger ones curiously poking about until they were reprimanded by the curt older ones of hers, they were soon herded back to melt into the shadow she cast upon the ground. Following the cat, until they came across Iris she murmured a polite greeting, "Good afternoon, Sorry to intrude on you and Sal, however, we came to a decision that we would be interested in pursuing other methods of reincarnation rather than Ice's option and were wondering if you'd be able to assist us in that endeavour" while her tone was pleasant and her face composed with the polite smile remaining on her lips, she just felt numb, not that she was interested in talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 5:48 pm

The cat curled back up in the sun where he’d been before he’d sensed the intrusion, yawning and letting his long tail flick slightly. It didn’t bother him if some of the baby shadows tried pouncing on it, he’d been used to that with Damien’s shadows. Looking up from her careful gardening, Iris sent a warm smile towards her visitors. “Oh you’re not intruding at all.” She got to her feet, dusting her hands off. “Reincarnation?” She hummed slightly, mulling over it. It wouldn’t be the same as her situation she knew that. She hadn’t been reincarnated after all, she’d been revived, but neither Dani or Jory knew that and she wasn’t inclined to tell them. “I suppose it depends on what methods you’re open to, but I can see what I remember. Would you two like a drink?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27