The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 pm

Flinching at the touch very slightly, he growled gently for a few seconds before he worked out that it was just Dani, and that it was okay. Still, he gobbled down his food faster, not inclined to let her try and take it, or even have the human try and take it from him. Following her when David finally left, he pushed his head much more gently into her hip than last time, having learned that being rough didn’t work. Scratching reflexively when she removed the collar, he pushed his head onto her lap when she sat down, wondering what was going to happen now. What now, then? He’ll be gone all day?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Scratching his ears when he leaned his head into her hip more gently she glanced down at him as he scratched himself and rested his head in her lap "Yeah, until about three, so you have until then to make mischief or at the very least make yourself entertaining" she explained half by loosing interest in the chess set, she was more interested in listening to music for the moment. Missing her piano she frowned somewhat tapping the music in her head out on the table "Play for me?" she phrased in a way that was neither a question or an order it was somehow both. The rare glimpse of the real dani stayed, it'd shown from the moment david had left, she couldn't wait to be back in the safehouse without the slimy greaase trap, where there was a fire and a piano for her to play
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Perking up at the idea of mischief, he considered what else he could do to annoy the man. Deciding that for now, he’d annoyed him enough, he just nodded at her request, nuzzling into her hand gently before searching out Tui and shifting. Taking his guitar with a soft thanks from the shadows, he settled on the floor in front of the couch, fiddling with the strings and being annoying before settling on an actual song that he knew she liked. Glancing over at her, he tilted his head. “Come sit with me?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Watching him go and grab his guitar from the shadows she ignored the irritating fiddling with the strings and the male in general until he spoke to her. Glancing up from the table she considered him then nodded, standing she moved and picked up a pad of paper and a pen before moving over and sitting on the couch the way she usually did. Humming softly to herself she quietly began drawing notes on the lined paper occasionally crossing some out and replacing them with another, the tune had been stuck in her head the past couple of weeks so it was finally nice to be able to concentrate enough to get the fleeting notes down in her head. She only needed one hand for the writing and so would occasionally brush her fingers through his hair affectionately, for some reason it was okay here. Likely as she needed the ability to breathe and be herself without bringing down any walls, it allowed her to be more affectionate with him although she still worried about Lana and Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Shifting on the floor so that he could rest his head against her knee, he gave a quick glance at her notepad, wondering what she was doing. “You make songs too?” He looked up at her, intrigued, still playing the guitar absently. He didn’t ask any more questions, content to just pick out odd tunes on the instrument, and let her brush her fingers through his hair when she felt like it. It was nice to just relax with her, and not feel like he was going to get in trouble, or that she was going to spring a few jobs on him in a very short time frame. This was more what he enjoyed doing, just being able to play and relax and not worry about anything that might happen next.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Not minding his movement her gaze remained upon the paper until he spoke, a slight smirk drew up the right side of her lips "You dont seriously think you're the only one who makes songs? The lyrics are escaping me for now however the tune is there" tapping the beat out on her piece of paper with the end of the pen she narrowed her eyes a moment nad scribbled out a note to replace it with one placed a little differently. Brushing her fingers through his hair again she tucked the pen behind an ear using it to keep some of her hair out of her face, frowning at the notes she'd carefully written down ignoring the few ones that she'd scribbled out. Humming out the first part of the song the slight frown faded and she nodded "Thats it" she murmured softly, there was a reason she normally didn't compose around others and it was because it happened when her walls were down and thus made her vulnerable
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 pm

He just grinned at her, turning to prop his chin on her knee and watch curiously. “A part of me wants to say that you’re not the type to make music,” he pointed out cheekily. Listening to the first part of the tune he was humming, he picked it up on the guitar, putting the song into form on an actual instrument. He could feel the bubble of lyrics coming to him, but he kept quiet, unsure if she wanted help or not. But he couldn’t resist playing what he’d heard. It had always been easy for him to replay music that he’d heard, though he found reading actual music hard. Leaning his head gently into her fingers, he flicked another glance up at her, wondering if he’d overstepped with her music or not.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 8:39 pm

Looking down at him when he propped his chin on her knee and spoke cheekily Dani just flicked him a cute innocent smile just to mess with him "The me without walls has many facets you don't know of, jory" quietly listening to him play it on his guitar she didn't say anything appearing content to listen, when he lent his head into her fingers and flicked a slightly wary glance at her she finally spoke again "It'll sound best once I'm playing it on my piano" with the song being played quietly on the guitar it gave her the right inspiration to continue figuring out what notes to put together when. Her pen remained up behind her ear, as she briefly forgot where she'd put it and glance around looking for it, "Where did i put the blasted thing" she muttered, the entire senario something she'd picked up from her father and hsi consistently loosing his glasses. However for her it only happened when she did pick up a pen to compose as she'd get so into the music everything else sort of melted away
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:42 am

Ducking his head slightly at her words, he came to the end of the section she’d hummed, and simply started again, wondering what she was going to add next. Amused as she searched for her pen, he nodded at her ear. “Behind your ear,” he told her, leaning his head on her knee again like he was so fond of doing. Settling back down, he experimented a bit with her tune before going back to what she’d hummed. Maybe he was being a little bit helpful, maybe he wasn’t, but he was certain that she’d tell him to stop if she got fed up with him. Closing his eyes a little, he hummed the soft lyrical melody that was coming to mind, making sure to keep quiet so that he didn’t disturb her. He wanted so much to put words to this tune, but it was hers, so he had to keep quiet. He could respect that. She probably had her own idea of what words to put to it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Lifting her hand when he reminded her of where the pen had she pulled it free of its perch and resumed adding notes, to the song and humming it out to make sure it was sounding right. Happy with the music provided by the man with the guitar she didn't ask him to stop instead she spent most of the day working on the song not really bothered by the lack of food. As usual she couldn't find the right words to the melody that sounded so clearly in her mind, setting the paper down Dani frowned to herself and set the pen down on the paper and got up onto her feet. Checking the time she sighed with relief that at least she had another hour before David got home she flipped through the pages and frowned in annoyance with herself. What was the point of another song without words? Tearing the pages off of the note pad and dumping them in the bin she moved into the kitchen and started heating up the oven the pen behind her ear again
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Quite happy just sitting on the floor and playing for her, Jory barely noticed the time passing, or the lack of food. Music was the one time he often forgot that he was hungry, and rarely ate. Words that went to the tune were dancing around his mind, but he kept silent, waiting to see what she’d do with the song first. Maybe he’d be able to offer suggestions to lyrics. Startled out of his daydream when she moved, he looked up at her, and handed his guitar to the shadows so that they could keep it safe while David was around. Watching her put the notepaper into the bin, he fished it out quietly, shoving the pages into a pocket and wandered into the kitchen after her. He’d have a play around with the tune later, when he had a chance. Poking in the fridge, he wondered what was for dinner. “What are you going to make for him?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Fun and Games - Page 15 8Tq1iK2
A slight smirk made its way onto her features "I do believe we're having an unexplained guest, so i'd better make extra~" she'd picked up from the shadows her dad had decided to visit and naturally wasn't going to tell David at all. At least it was an easy make dinner, chopping up the chicken and tossing it into a large pot that had been sitting heating up she hummed the song she'd spent the day composing and had then scratched. Stepping around him to grab some rice Dani appeared almost content although that'd evaporate as soon as David returns "Hopefully this weekend he goes away on a business trip" which meant more time to not do too much and to get into mischief around the house with the dog. It'd been surprisingly nice that day, spending time together figuring out a song and enjoying each others company and since the weekend provided more of an opportunity to do that she found herself looking forward to it. Keeping quiet about that she tucked her hair behind her ear and knocked the pen to the ground having forgotten it was there again, crouching she picked it up again and tapped it against the bench in a beat once she'd straightened up
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Finding an apple to gnaw on while he waited, he looked over his shoulder at his mistress. “A guest? Who is it?” Moving out of her way, he poked his nose into the pot, wanting to know what scraps he’d been having. “David won’t be happy, right? Has he noticed I get the scraps yet?” A cheeky grin flitted over his face, joining the mischievous twinkle in his green eyes. He liked messing with the human. Humming her tune quietly as he crunched into the apple, he moved around to the other side of the sink, perching on a stool to watch her. “I would offer to help, but I burn water, so I don’t think you’d like it.” Plus he’d have to be careful about the time and make sure he shifted before the slimeball came back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Fun and Games - Page 15 002pWYe
Grinning at him she just shrugged "you'll find out" not bothering to chase him off from the pot as even as a dog he'd get food poisoning if he ate the chicken before it was cooked. "No not yet and when he does he'll have another nut" Dani commented over her shoulder as she filled up a glass with water and downed it before putting the empty cup to the side. Catching the mischievous look in his green gaze it drew out an answering grin and look of her own. Watching as he wandered around crunching into the crispy apple she snickered a little at his comment "in that case its probably good you don't" adding the sauce to the chicken and tossing the rice in the saucepan she leaned against the bench occasionally stirring it she glanced over at him for a moment before her attention flicked away and as usual thoughts crowded into her mind drawing the mischievous look on her face down a little into slightly more serious look. She still had to be careful, although she wouldn't let the boy on the stool know, it was better off he thought everything was fine and didn't know the consequences of failure. Still this whole exercise so far had been enlightening, and rather fun, looking back down at the meat simmering she pushed it around the pot again more out of something to do than actually needing to. Setting the lid on she moved over to look around the apartment "Sure you haven't got any mischief to tend to before darling David comes home?"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Finishing the apple, he tossed the core into the bin and shrugged a bit. “Not sure. Still thinking. When does he come home?” Picking up the change in her expression, he studied her for a moment, trying to work out why and then pushed it aside. If he needed to know, she’d tell him – probably. “At least he hasn’t tried to pat me again,” he murmured, sliding off the stool and following her out to the rest of the apartment. “Did you manage to finally convince him that it wouldn’t end well, or did he just give up for now?” Surveying the room, he picked out a few things that he could mess with if he had the time. He had a plan for the weekend, if the man wasn’t around. He was so hoping he’d be able to do it. It was going to be so much fun if he could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:03 pm

"Half an hour, I managed to convince him that Jj is a very one person dog and was abused by men so is not very friendly to men trying to pat him. I think he's convinced himself that once he's been around you long enough he'll be the master of you as well as his darling little Delilah" it had been easier to pick a name beginning with D. No she'd be fine, she wouldn't fail Ice, and Jory wouldn't find out that this job was because of her either, looking forward to her father showing up she watched the man wander around the househould before the familiar heavy footsteps of david sent him shifting back into his dog form. Back in her facade she greeted her partner with a kiss and took his coat, Serving dinner the firm knock on the door made her glance up and able to keep herself under control she ignored Davids usual "Shut that fucking dog up" the man shot her a glare, getting up she moved to the door and answered up brightening up when she saw her father she hugged him tightly "Daddy~" still in her facade
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:20 pm

He snorted again at the name that she’d given him, still not really liking it. Hearing the footsteps, he shifted quickly, pressing close to her as he could. David wasn’t going to ever be the master of him. Only Dani had that position. Barking loudly at the knock, he ignored the man and went with her to the door, wondering who the surprise visitor was going to be. Quietening down finally when Dani told him to, he watched her with her father, relaxing a little. He wouldn’t let David walk all over her quite as much. Giving the dog an amused glance, Killian hugged his daughter tightly, kissing the top of her head. “Hi kid. How’re things? Got a place for me?” There was a slight cheeky twinkle in his mismatched eyes, something that indicated perhaps he wasn’t just there for a free meal.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 11:27 am

Looking up at him she grinned, the same look appearing in her pale blue eyes before it vanished "Of course, theres always a place for you daddy" internally she hated using the term, but it was part of the facade, leading her father inside she beamed at David "David this is Killian, my father, I told you abit about him" the man with dark brown hair with a few gentle curls and intense brown eyes looked up from his dinner before he stood and moved over offering Killian a hand to shake "Pleased to meet you sir" he spoke calmly and firmly his own facade of sorts coming into play. Danis free hand lowered to rub Jorys ears gently the touch an unconscious one she'd picked up after spending so much time with him as a dog before she headed into the kitchen putting together a plate for her father and setting it down at the table for him. Jory was fed at the same time, getting the last of the rice and sweet and sour chicken. He was given the cue to eat after the usual five seconds of waiting and he had to tolerate her stroking him as he did so, grabbing something out of the fridge she couched down and touched her fingers to his bowl praising him if he didn't growl at her she slipped the chunk of ham into his bowl then went back to see her father
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Grinning at the name she called him, he ruffled her hair gently and gave the human a cool look, letting the shadows spread invisibly through the house to snoop and see what was going on. “Likewise,” he said smoothly, giving a quick glance at the dog sticking close to his daughter’s side. Clearly she was still in control of the idiot, which was good when she had to deal with the human idiot. While Killian got into a light small talk conversation with the man, the dog stuck close to Dani, impatiently shuffling his feet when she made him wait for the food. Barely tolerating the pats while he ate, he moved out of her reach, nudging the bowl away from her as well. He hesitated when she reached for his meal, and nudged the bowl away again, scoffing the last of the food before he stopped inching away. Proud of himself for not growling at her this time, he licked the bowl clean and trotted out to follow her, pushing his head under her hand for pats.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Fun and Games - Page 15 KH0UevK

His behaviour when eating still needed work however it was getting better, sitting down at the table with the two men she began eating flinching slightly as she was told off for letting the dog underneath the dining table. Not saying much she listened to the two of them talk, eating quickly she stood and picked up her plate before going and picking up Davids plate which was now empty and took them to the kitchen. Setting them in the dishwasher she sorted out dessert which was brownies, she knew her fathers weakness and that Renee wouldn't always share with him. Setting them down on the table she picked up her fathers plate and took that into the kitchen as well, she could tell that David was a little unnerved by her father which suited her down to the ground. Absently petting the dogs head when it was pushed into her hand she returned to the living room and settled next to Killian having missed him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Curled underneath the table, the dog rested his head on her feet while they ate, content that she would be okay while her father was around. He’d scare David into behaving for a while maybe. Emerging from his spot when she moved to get brownies, he watched her for a moment and then slipped off into the bedroom, having a poke around in David’s shoes. Nearly sneezing at the stink, he pawed out the multiple pairs of black shoes and picked out a couple of lefts and a couple of rights. Humming softly, he didn’t realise that yet again, he was chatting to himself, or that Dani would most likely be able to hear him. Sneak, sneaky, things going missing. Annoyed that he could take the shoes out to his kennel, he stashed them under the bed for the moment, and pawed the remaining shoes into pairs. Pleased with his subtle mischief, he wandered back out to where the others were, settling at Dani’s feet with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Fun and Games - Page 15 KMyqWNC
She didn't need anyone to protect her, her father showing up was just a way to mess with the man in her book, she was more than davids match if it came down to it. Noticing her dog was gone when she returned to the room she glanced about before settling down and tapping her fingers on the table top as she knew david hated but he couldn't do anything with Killian there. So she took advantage of it, her tapping paused as she heard the dogs thoughts and a slight smirk twitched the corners of her lips. The little rascal was stirring the pot while David was distracted, amused that he was smart enough to pick some lefts and some rights she asked the shadows to help hide them so when David went looking for them he wouldn't be able to find them. Rubbing the dogs head affectionately when he returned she was quite content there with father and dog with her,
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Happy with the brownies, Killian eyed David with a slight glint in his eye and pushed a couple of brownies over to her. He could guess that the man wouldn’t want her to have any, but he couldn’t make her stop while Killian was around. Moving his attention off David, he studied his daughter for a moment. “I brought you a gift,” he told her. “Since your mother was very sorry she couldn’t make it tonight.” Pushing a box towards her, he tapped the top of it gently. “She’s trying a new recipe, wants your opinion on it. Since you adore your fudge.” Amused listening to the conversation, Jory pushed his head onto Dani’s lap, nuzzling closer to her and shutting his eyes to rest for a while.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 8:54 pm

Appearing not to notice davids look, Dani accepted the brownies and cheerfully ate them, to further test her partner she broke one brownie in half and offered it to the dog under the table. Out of the corner of her eye she could see David getting more irritated with the entire situation. Accepting the box of fudge her features lit up genuinely for the second time that night, the first being when she'd seen her father "Thanks daddy" kissing his cheek she stood and left to 'put it in the fridge' in reality once she was in the kitchen it was passed to her shadows to hide it so David couldn't take it away. wandering back out and spotting her dog waiting for her under the table still she moved around and sat back down apparently content to listen to the men talk and to stroke her dogs head gently half looking forward to going to bed that night now she knew that Jory was most likely going to be a 'sneaky' shit again
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Leaning back in his chair, Killian sent David a quick smirk, barely noticeable. Once Dani was back at the table, he looked at her again. “Let your mother know what you think of it, okay, sweetheart? She’s been missing you since you moved in here. Wants to make sure you’re happy.” It was a subtle dig at David, a quietly sharp prod that if she was being hurt, the man would have him to answer to. Content with being patted, Jory pushed his head further onto Dani’s lap, wagging his tail gently as he snapped up the brownie happily. Hungry, he murmured, nosing for more treats. At least he’d learned to take food gently from her hands by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next