The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Bodies, One Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two Bodies, One Soul Empty
PostSubject: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 11:50 pm

In a verse where Atrel never meets Eri, his best friend is a faerie named Conrad. After a kidnapping gone wrong where Conrad is left in a deep coma, the prince is nearly inconsolable about the tragedy and escapes to the human world in an effort to cope with what happened to his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:46 am

It'd been a long trip to the palace from the valley that he'd grown up in, the six year old boy had kept himself busy with the book of easy poems his mother had gotten for him. That with the book of puzzles that had wordfinds, crosswords and more he'd been kept relatively busy, however he'd never left home before and he missed it already, they were spending the winter at court and with the trusted if somewhat crotchety older human running things his father had decided that it'd be worth the effort. There were plenty of faeries wanting portraits done and it meant there would be more food for the servants if himself and his father weren't at home. Still, the palace was far bigger than what he'd expected and after a bathroom break he'd found himself quite lost, fairly cowardly by nature he began to get nervous. What if he never found his father again? What if he got in trouble? He didn't like being in trouble, he should have paid more attention instead of reading his book, getting a little upset the young lord conrad tried to stop himself from panicking and just fleeing. Backing up to a wall and sliding down to sit the boy began trying to figure out what he should do, chewing on his thumb nail and tearing strips off of it as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Giggling, the young cheeky prince bolted away from the servant he’d just played a trick on, flying through the hallways even though he knew he wasn’t supposed to. He was a prince, he was supposed to be proper and be learning court ways at some point, but that was all boring. He liked playing tricks with his twin sister and exploring much much more. As he turned the corner, his little crowny tiara thing that he really didn’t like slipped to the side and fell off, rolling merrily away towards the wall. Knowing very well that he’d get in a lot more trouble if he showed up without it, the young prince backtracked and chased after it, picking up the delicate silver band and putting it back on before spotting the other boy huddled against the wall. Curious, he bounced forward. Maybe they could be friends? “Hello! Are you okay? Are you lost?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 pm

Looking up at the the sound of something rolling towards him, he watched as a boy appeared and picked up the silver circlet and put it back on his head the slightly shy youngster couldn't keep eye contact very well. Fiddling with the old cover of the book he had with him, Conrad nodded "I'm very lost, this is my first time here" slowly getting up and keeping the book of poems close to himself. He dimly remembered his father giving him some instructions but he hadn't really been paying attention much more focused on his book, one day he'd write wonderful poems and speak so elegantly as those within the pages of this book. Remembering his manners he opened his mouth again "Ah! I'm sorry, my names Conrad" no that wasn't quite right, there should be a lord in there somewhere but he didn't really remember the correct title so he kept quiet. His dark blue eyes set on a natural pale face with a faint old scar across the bridge of his nose where he'd gotten hit with a branch when riding the mules with his father for the first time, offering the other boy a hesitant smile he couldn't help the pang of homesickness. He knew every inch of the castle, and lots of inches of the valley, but they couldn't return home until spring, the pass out of the valley would long be piled high with snow by now.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:50 pm

Brightening up when he was answered, Atrel gave the other boy a big grin. “That’s okay!” he chirped, reaching out and tugging Conrad to his feet. “I’m Atrel! Wait.” He frowned a little, knowing he had a proper wait to introduce himself. Oh yeah that’s right, someone else usually did it. Shrugging that off, he resumed watching Conrad again. “Yeah. Where do you need to go? I know this whoooolle place.” Maybe his new friend would be able to stay for a while and they could play a lot. That would make Mother happy, she was always telling him to find a playmate apart from his sister, and their older siblings never wanted to play with them. They were all boring big people. It was much more fun to prank the servants and explore the garden.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Getting up when he was tugged up, Conrad tucked the book under his arm and nodded when he was told the other boys name, "ummm we got put in these rooms and we'll be in them all winter" hoping that was enough information for Atrel to guide him back to his rooms he shyly studied the other boy some more. His eyes were a pretty silver colour he'd never seen before, but he knew better than to ask about them, it'd be rude to do so and he didn't want to be rude. "do you live here all the time? Have you found all the secrets?" it was his theory that most faerie structures had secret passageways and rooms, he'd found most of them in the castle and it was great fun. There was this one secret room that was his secret base, he'd hidden some sweet treats in it as well as some of his favourite soft and fluffy blankets and books. It also had a pretty good view of the lake, a huuuuge palace this side had to have at least hundreds of secrets. Unable to count any higher than a couple of hundred the thought of how many secrets there simply had to be blew his mind a little.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:32 pm

The prince frowned a little, trying to work out where his new bestest friend was supposed to be staying. He knew that there were some new visitors to the palace, he’d overheard his mother and father talking about a painter, but he didn’t think the boy would be a painter. That was just a little bit weird. “Ummm. What colour were the walls?” Maybe that would help, if not he’d just take Conrad to see him mother and they could work it out from there. “Yeah! Me and my sisters and my brothers and mother and father all live here all the time. There are lots of secrets, maybe you can help me find more?” He gave his new friend a hopeful look, it’d be so much fun exploring with him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Watching the other boy frown worry returned to Conrad, maybe he didn't know where he was either? At the question the boy smiled "Blue! Papa wanted a room that wasn't really fancy and had a room for an easel or two. I'm finally old enough for him to take me with him to here" Listening as his new friend explained that his siblings and mother and father lived at the palace all the time his mouth fell open a little "Really? its so big do you really know every room?" the palace seemed massive to the small boy, at the hopeful look he grinned "yeah! I found a secret room at home that nobody else seems to remember. I made it my secret base with all my favourite things hidden in there" waiting to be shown what way to go he held onto his book a little more securely finding it started to slip from his grasp. He was getting hungry now after this seemingly long excursion after managing to find a bathroom, feeling a little shy when his stomach growled announcing his hunger for the other boy to hear.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Perking up at the answer, the wide smile returned to Atrel’s face. “Okay, I know that room! It’s this way.” Taking his free hand securely, he began heading down the hallway back the way he’d originally come from with sure confidence. “We’ve all lived here always, I kinda know everywhere now, yep!” He giggled a little at the growl from his friend’s stomach. “Maybe we stop in kitchen for lunch.” He wasn’t going to turn down food at any time, and this was just an excuse for him to have something else to eat. “Do you really have a secret base? Mother won’t let me make any, she says I prank the servants enough as it is.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Looking relieved when he was told that Atrel knew where his rooms were, his fingers clasped the others hand when his hand was taken. Walking beside him so very relieved that he'd found someone who could help him get back to his papa, a little impressed that the silver eyed boy knew everywhere in the seemingly humongous palace Conrad did his utmost to keep up with Atrel. Feeling his cheeks go somewhat red at the giggle, the suggestion of lunch was far too tempting to say no to so he just nodded "okay" . When he was asked if he really had a secret place, Conrad was about to reply when the other boy continued adding that his mother wouldn't let him make any as he pranked servants enough as it was. "Really? I get told off if i do, are there many other faeries to play with here? Theres none at home so i play with the servants kids, we go swimming in the lake or play in the hay fields" the valley he'd grown up was his favourite place in the world despite the fact that his mother had been teaching him about other places in the faerie world. Dark blue eyes had lit up with delight as he'd talked about home and what they did there, pausing to get a better grip on the book he soon kept trotting alongside Atrel.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Veering off his path at the agreement for lunch, Atrel made sure that his new friend kept up, not wanting to lose him already. “Not very many, my sister and I play together lots. Everyone else is so much older, they don’t like playing. And the servants are always so busy. Mother says not to bother them.” Conrad’s home sounded like it was lots of fun, he was always having to find games to play by himself or with Kat, but being able to go swimming or play in fields sounded so magical. “Wow really? You’re so lucky!” Turning a corner, he didn’t exactly watch where he was going and bumped into someone, looking up he grinned up at the admittedly small faerie, though she was so very big compared to little him. “Hi mother! I made a friend!”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Listening, Conrad soaked up the information that he was being fed about his new friend, not having a sibling himself he privately thought that Atrel was so very lucky to have one that played with him and was nice. The servants here seemed strange, the ones at home were so friendly and nice to him, smiling when he was told he was lucky the boy was about to reply that he thought Atrel was very lucky and that he should visit the valley some time if he thought it sounded like fun. Squeaking not unlike a mouse when they walked into something or rather some one, he stared up at the taller faerie and became a little shy. He vaguely recognized her, she was someone important, at his height he recognized most people by their legs, this person wore a dress so it was a little harder to identify her. Staring up at her face again he caught the glint of some sort of metal on her head, the only big female faerie with metal on her head had been the queen, releasing his friends hand he preformed to the best of his ability a bow.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 5:47 pm

The queen had made a slight startled sound, but she wasn’t really surprised to find her youngest son was not where he was supposed to be. Crouching down, she let Atrel snuggle into her side happily, giving his companion a gentle smile. “It’s okay, Conrad,” she said gently. “Your father was wondering where you’d got to, are you both okay?” Atrel perked up and nodded. “Uh huh mother! We’re going to get lunch and then we were going to go to the blue rooms cos that’s where he said he was staying.” He scowled as she fixed his silver circlet, settling it more firmly on this thick black hair. “It always falls off. Don’t wanna wear it.” Titania just laughed softly, patting Conrad’s shoulder gently. “You’re a prince, darling, you have to wear it. It’s only small, it’ll stay on if you stopped flying everywhere. Off you two go.” Straightening, she continued on her way, rather pleased that the two seemed to be getting on. Perhaps a good friendship could be fostered between the two, it wouldn’t be a bad thing in any case.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Staying still as the seemingly tall lady crouched down and let her son cuddle into her, nodding when he was asked if he was okay, the boy let his friend do the talking more than happy to stay quiet. Surprised when the queen fixed the circlet on the boys head and told him he had to wear it as he was a prince, Conrad wasn't exactly sure what to do about that news. Once she was gone the boy sighed softly before turning to his friend "You're a prince? I didn't know or i would have greeted you properly" careful to keep his speech proper he again preformed his best attempt at a bow. His papa had told him that he had to greet people properly or he could get in trouble, he wasn't a fan of getting into trouble so he always did his best to do the right thing. Hoping they could still get something to eat for lunch as he was awfully hungry, he straightened and hovered in mid air a few centimeters above the ground, a habit of his he preformed when nervous the flutter of his wings helping expel the nervous energy.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Cheerfully bidding his mother goodbye, Atrel just shrugged at the mention of him being a prince. “I liked it better when you didn’t know,” he confessed, worried now that his new friend wouldn’t want to be friends any more. It happened all the time, that’s why he played the most with his sister and pranked the servants. The worry showed on his little face, having not quite mastered the knack of hiding his true feelings from other faeries yet. “Are you still hungry?” Hopeful that he’d still be able to go have something to eat with him, his worry increased when his friend began hovering. Was he going to leave now? But they were just becoming friends, he didn’t want Conrad to go and leave him alone to be bored again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Thinking about it carefully when the prince told him that he liked it better that he didn't know, a thoughtful look appeared on his face. Landing at the mention of food he nodded "yes! and can we still be friends? I can treat you like you're not a prince if you'd rather?" this palace would be so much more interesting with another person to explore it with, that and he wouldn't get lost which was definitely a bonus. Realizing he'd dropped his book when he'd hovered, the boy carefully picked it back up, dusting any imagined dust off of it before shyly glancing at the prince wondering if the other boy would agree or not. Going red briefly when his stomach announced that it required sustenance, he clutched the book that was so important to him to his chest, it was old and the cover was somewhat dog eared and scratched from thousands of years of use.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Relaxing as his friend landed again, Atrel brightened visibly at Conrad’s words, his worry melting away. “Yes please!” He giggled again when his friend’s stomach rumbled louder, and took his hand again, trotting onwards through the hallways towards the kitchens. “What’s the book? It looks very loved. Father loves books, we’ve got so many in the library. Would you want to visit that?” Chattering away, he ignored the servants that they passed, much more focused on his friend that seemed happy to keep being his friend. Barefoot, as usual he couldn’t remember where he’d left his shoes. They were so annoying, he much preferred to feel the floors and earth under his feet and not wear anything on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Rather red at the giggle he didn't complain when his hand was taken once again simply wrapping his fingers carefully inbetween the other boys fingers. Trotting along side him he listened to his friend chatter away, a question was first asked about the book, although unable to reply as Atrel continued talking seeming rather happy to have made a friend that wasn't going to treat him like a prince. He decided he liked Atrel, he wasn't all arrogant and self obsessed like some of the princes Mum had read to him in stories. The prince commented that his book looked very well loved and that his father liked books, in the same breath he announced that they had so many in the library and if he'd like to visit it some time. Waiting a few seconds to make sure his friend had finished conrad finally spoke "Its a book of poems, easy ones now but when i get better at reading i can read harder ones. It was papas book for a long time, thats why it looks old. Libraries are fun places they often have hiding places! Ours does, theres a part where you push in a series of books a specific way and it opens up a passage way into the court yard, you end up clambering up out of a stone if you can push it up out of the way" happily chattering about all of his favourite places the boy didn't really pay much attention to where they were going, trusting his friend to guide the way.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Managing to go quiet long enough for his friend to give some answers, Atrel turned the corner at the right spot, getting excited. “I haven’t found any hiding places in the library yet, I get distracted by the books. Father was teaching me to read them! He’s so smart, he reads lots and lots of books all the time. I wanna be as smart as him when I’m big!” Finally coming to the kitchen, he let go of his friends hand to push at the door with both hands, too small to be able to do it one handed like all the adults. Finding his usual spot that he sat at, he tugged Conrad over as well and a servant soon pushed some honey on toast over to the two boys with a polite dip of her head before getting back to work. Digging into the food, Atrel swung his little legs off the chair happily. “What other secret places do you have? Are there ones from the bedrooms? I like to find ways that Mother doesn’t know about to get on the roof. I’m not supposed to but I like watching the stars before I sleep.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Listening as he was told that while places had not been found in the library yet it was because he was distracted by the books, then told that the king was very smart and read lots. Surprisingly interested in what was being said to him, Conrad was often prone to zoning out when things became boring much more interesting in remembering poetry but this was his first faerie friend and was saying some pretty interesting stuff. Pushing at the door to help open it, the child grunted a little with the effort at pushing the heavy door, once through it he was tugged over to a place for them to sit. Happily seated there next to his number one friend, eagerly digging into the honey on toast that was set down infront of them he didn't mind it much when the chatter started up again it wasn't like the prince didn't have a nice voice to listen to. "We can try to find some, I was asking Mum about it and she said that alot of the old passage ways are so servants can get through the castle without having to walk down the corridors and disturbing the nobles. They're mostly forgotten about at home because papa is nice to them. Theres probably one or two passages we can find up to the roof if we look carefully" devouring the food quickly he licked the honey off of his fingers and looked over at the other boy wondering where they were going to start their mad adventure first.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:57 pm

Demolishing the toast and honey, Atrel waited as patiently as he could for his friend to finish. It was hard, but somehow he managed it, usually he couldn’t wait for people to finish eating and had zoomed away. But he wanted to explore the palace properly with his new friend, so he made himself wait. “That’s a good idea! Where should we try first?” He met the dark blue eyes with an expectant look. His friend would know where to start, he was so much cleverer when it came to secret places after all. He’d found so many and Atrel hadn’t even found one yet. Bouncing off his chair when they were both done, he headed back through the heavy door they’d come through, and then looked at his friend again. “I don’t know what sort of places would have secret places, but if you know, then I probably know how to get to them.” He nodded his small head, it sounded like a good plan to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:14 pm

Not sure how to explain that most of his space finding was because he was nosy and good at finding them seemingly by mistake. However if he had found so many of them maybe it'd be okay, hopping down off of the chair he hadn't got much chance to reply to the first question as his friend was already exiting through the heavy door, hurrying to catch up he frowned thinking about it. Pleased they'd managed to conquer the door he took a few moments to catch his breath, Atrel came up with what seemed like a pretty good idea, that was easier than whatever he'd been trying to think up. "Okay, umm what about your room? That'd be the most useful one to find right?" after all it meant it'd be easier for his friend to exit his room and scamper about the castle without getting caught. Hiking his book under his arm once more the little boy waited patiently for his friend to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Brightening, Atrel nodded eagerly. “Good idea! This way!” Bolting off at his usual fast pace, he’d made sure to grab his new friend’s hand before shooting off. He liked to go fast everywhere, he meant that he could be nosy and not miss out on anything that was happening around the palace. Still, he made sure that Conrad could keep up with him for the most part. Soon at his room that he shared with his twin sister, he pushed the door open and bounded inside. “So where should we look first?” He bounced on his bed even though he knew he wasn’t supposed to jump on it, but it was just so exciting to have a new friend. “You can meet Kat! She’s my sister, she shares the room with me, we’re twins.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Disliking being dragged he simply put on the breaks until he could walk at what he considered a fast pace, he hated being rushed as it meant that things were missed. How could you notice all the details if you were rush rush rushing? Puffing still as they finally reached their bedroom he took it in, it was so much more grand than his room at home, but then again he wasn't a prince he was sure prince and princesses got alot more than he did and that was ok. He just nodded when he was told that he could meet Kat his sister, he didn't really know what a twin was so he nodded again, finally it was quiet. Walking through the room he started with the walls brushing his fingers over them slowly looking for the details that he always found easy to pick out, it wasn't something that was obvious, these rooms were designed to look perfect and flawless. Having put his book down on the floor so he had both hands he spent about ten minutes walking around the walls before finding something "Hey! Over here" the carpet in one corner peeled back ever so slightly, enough that it wasn't just some mistakes, fancy rooms like these didn't have mistakes. Pushing the toy box out of the corner he dug his fingers into the carpet and pulled it up revealing a trap door, pleased that he'd managed to find something and not look like a big idiot infront of his new best friend the rather serious boy grinned broadly.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:05 pm

He'd always been one for bolting around the place, he’d heard his mother lots of times call him a livewire, and he didn’t really keep still while he watched his friend go around the room. He was fiddling with a bit of thread from his blankets, unable to sit still unless he was reading with his father. Bouncing over to Conrad when he said he’d found something, he helped push the toy box out of the way and tug the carpet back. His silver eyes widened in surprise at the trap door that they found. “Wow, you’re so clever. We’ve never found that, and we stay in here a lot!” Tugging on the handle of the trap door, he tumbled backwards when it opened suddenly. It didn’t seem to bother him for he was soon up and peering down into the tunnel. “I wonder where it goes? Wanna find out?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Bodies, One Soul
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next