The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colour of the soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:03 pm

Colour of the soul 21ogk
In a world where everything is black and white, color is known to take hold when one meets their soulmate. Still this does not make the hunt for the 'one' any easier, the key is they eyes they are known to be the first hint of the truth.
Renee x Killian
Rose x Angus
Dani x Jory
Jet x Keenan

Last edited by Raven on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Hands in his pockets, Julian wandered his way back to where Ghost was undoubtedly waiting for his lunch. The man had spent the morning sizing up the competition, knowing that for once he and the stallion were going to have a challenge. But that was okay, they both thrived on challenges.
Humming quietly to himself, nodding in greeting to the people he knew as he passed them, he got back to where his truck was and pulled out some hay for the two horses, watching them for a few seconds as they ate. The gelding was less amped up than the stallion, much more easy going, which made him the perfect companion for the flighty male. Shaking the random thoughts away, he readied his gear carefully, making sure that everything was up to his exacting standards. If something was damaged, he didn’t particularly want to know about it in the middle of working the cattle.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:56 pm

She'd been sent here on a hunt, wandering through the crowds the distant female was more than used to decphiering the black and white world she lived in. Her target was competing in a challenge and had angered some influential people, they wanted the woman to die as publically but as subtly as possible so it wouldn't be traced back to them. Her brother had gone off on a hunt somewhere else and it would be quite a while before she saw him again, she oft missed him but that was the way life was. They were free of ice at the very least, they were safe from her for now as long as they didn't let anyone close into their lives apart from each other. Rounding a corner a sudden flash of colour caused the normally unerring Melissa to falter and nearly fall, taking another look at the creature memories, unwanted memories flickered. Swiftly pulling herself away from the scene she waited in the crowd,staring at the bay creature with wide eyes, regathering herself and wiping the emotion off of her face she returned to wandering through the crowd until she finally found her target. Brushing past and smearing the corrosive liquid onto their hand it wasn't much longer until they fell to the ground twitching. The event still went ahead and against her better judgement she lingered, dark brown eyes watching what was going on.

Renee was late, so very late she'd spent too much time gathering what was needed and now she was late. Taking the short cut through the dark dingy alley she normally attempted to avoid she came across a scene that made her drop the simple plastic bag with a seemingly loud crash. Backing up quickly frightened eyes stared at the scene infront of her before looking at the ground, oh no. Feeling sick at the murder, and reminded of the murder of another renee felt sick and scared. Maybe the man wouldn't notice? A wishful thought she knew but it was something to hold onto, turning and intending to go back the way she came she remembered the plastic shopping bag, darting forward to grasp it she slipped on the icy path and landed without much noise on her front. Dazed for a moment renee soon had the bag in her hand and was scrabbling back not caring that she'd scraped herself.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:08 pm

For some reason, his main competitor hadn’t turned up, making it an easy win for the pair, and soon Julian was trotting back through the crowds with an exhausted Ghost, glad with the winnings. It would go towards more feed for those back home. Spotting a woman watching Ned, he slowed the stallion, not wishing to startle her with the big horse. Deciding not to interrupt her, he got to work caring for the sweaty horse, feeding him and the gelding again. It was better to feed them now, then wait a few hours before leaving. It was a long drive back home. Finished, he settled his hat more firmly on his head, and glanced at her, wondering what she was doing. “Can I help you, sheila?”

His black and white world often made no difference to how he worked. Naturally preferring the night time, which apparently was darker still, he chose the dingy alleyway to set his trap, and had just killed the man when he heard a crash. Irritated at being discovered, Killian aimed a glare towards the girl, muttering a few choice swear words under his breath. Now he had a potential tattle tale on his hands. Wiping the dagger of the dripping liquid, he tucked the blade away before advancing on her, hoping that he’d be able to scare her thoroughly enough that she wouldn’t spill any of what she’d seen.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:20 pm

The colour was strangely alluring, what would the world look like with more of that bright color to it? Brought out of her thoughts by a voice that was faintly familiar Melissa naturally closed up. “No.” she stated calmly, avoiding looking at the owner of the voice, by now she'd figured it out and wanted nothing to do with where this was heading. “I was merely admiring your animal.” now she should leave she'd wasted time and had potentially gotten herself mixed up in something that was better left untouched. Ned, the horses name was Ned, she'd been given a simple ride on him one day several years ago. She'd been watching the horses when the man had turned up and introduced himself and offered her a ride, his eyes had been bright with colour and as she was riding the horse Ned had become ablaze with color as well. Pushing the memories and thoughts away and taking great care to keep her eyes away from him she turned intending to leave and find her brother.

Ending up in a corner, cold and quite restricted all she could get out was “if you kill me they'll be angry that they have to find another wife” her voice was small and shook, he was far more scary than most of her family if anything he was in league with her husband who put the fear of the devil into her. Shaking and pale and unable to do anything but stare up at him as he came closer she continued to become more and more panicked like a cornered doe. “I wont tell anyone anything” she whispered, her life was nothing but pain and torment but still it was better than being dead well thats what she told herself every morning when she covered up the newest bruises with make up.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:36 pm

He tilted his head, wondering about her. For some reason she reminded him of the girl he’d once given a ride on Ned to. Her eyes had been an interesting colour, not that he’d been able to find her again. Shrugging the memories away, he gestured to the gelding. “Want a ride on him? I’m happy to oblige. He quite likes giving rides to beginners.” He had no idea that he was echoing words he’d told her years ago. It was simply something he offered most people who turned up to admire the horses. As she turned away, his gaze was caught by the brightly coloured hair tie. Narrowing his eyes, he studied her closer, wondering if he’d finally come across her again.

He looked down at her, trapping her in the corner, and was caught off guard by the colour of her eyes. He hadn’t thought that would ever happen to him. After all, he was a hunter, a killer. He didn’t deserve colour. Lifting her chin with a calloused hand, he studied her closely, narrowing his own eyes at the colour that wasn’t going away. Why wasn’t it going away. “No, you’re not going to tell anyone anything.” He knew he was being scary, but that was the point. Behind him, his jackal growled, and he jerked away, well aware that it was a warning. “I’ll know if you tell.” The colour of her bag put him further of balance, and he almost fled, unwilling to stay around her. He needed to talk to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:48 pm

The familiar words were what took her back really solidifying what she'd suspected and guessed, glancing back at him over her shoulder. Brown gaze meeting green-gold for a brief moment “I will have to refuse” she replied looking away instantly, she needed to find her brother now. The assassin needed to get out of here, her gut pricked a sign of unease and the shadow that was hidden in her braided hair was telling her, her brother was in a similar state. Heading into the thickest part of th crowds with the intent of being lost in them she was soon outside wondering where her brother was and when he'd be turning up to talk to her. Finding a remote location where they were unlikely to be bothered she waited, not having to wait long until her brother turned up the unusually uneasy melissa hugged him tightly, unaware she was shaking slightly. “Brother...” was all she was able to say for the moment, a thick lump gathering in her throat.

She tensed at he hand that came towards her, expecting to be hit, grabbed, hurt, instead he forced her chin up making her meet his gaze. The green and grey eyes glared at her, not aiding her panic, he spoke almost coldly, jerking at a growl and leaving, there on her own as the snow began to fall for the second time that day. Struggling to breathe, feeling like she was choking unable to get the air her lungs desperately needed, finally managing to calm down from the panic that had fluttered in her chest renee got up and silently regathered the things that had fallen out of th ebag. She was really going to get it now, on the slow painful trip back to the house her thoughts focused on the strange colored eyes, they hadn't been black and white, there had been a different color she didn't know. Once she'd accepted her hiding and had been dismissed, some time after one pm she tucked herself up in the attic room that was small and cramped but hers and looked up at the stars throuh the skylight using the moons light to carefuly sketch out the eyes that had been hard and uncaring
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:59 pm

Julian took a startled step backwards when his eyes met hers, taking in the colour with shock, but also curiosity. He didn’t go after her as she seemed to flee, wondering why she was so scared. Surely people would be happy to find their soulmate. A cold chill went through him at another thought. Maybe she didn’t see colour. With a quiet sigh, he got back to work with the horses, wondering if he’d ever see her again, or maybe it just wasn’t meant to be.

It was easy to go to his sister, glad she’d found a remote place for them to try and work things out. He returned her hug, frowning at her a little. “You’re shaking, Mel. What’s wrong?” He hadn’t really listened to what had happened to her from his shadows, only that something had put her as off balance as he felt. He tried to put the intense coloured eyes out of his mind, instead focusing on his sister. It had to just be a trick, he didn’t have anyone that would make the world coloured for him. He didn’t deserve it. And besides, it was too dangerous. Anyone like that would only bring Ice sniffing at their heels again, and he didn’t want to be hers ever again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:07 pm

She didn't say anything for several long moments before finally composing herself and leaning back a little, staring at her brother intently "I saw him" she murmured, he'd know what she meant. She'd seen the color when they were younger and when she'd been dragged back to ice she'd told her brother what had transpired. "What is wrong brother?" she murmured studying him he looked justa s off balance as she felt, despite her own belief that she was at her best alone she wanted happiness for her brother. He deserved light and color in his life, even if she never saw it again, her features creased ever so slightly betraying her concern for him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:12 pm

He tugged on her plait gently. “Then why didn’t you stay with him?” he asked quietly. “He’s yours. Don’t throw colour away.” At least she’d had the long years in between to come to terms with the fact that she could see colour in the world if she really wanted to. He had no idea what to do about this girl. She’d said something about finding another wife, which meant she’d be married already. There was no point in him trying to find her again. In a quiet voice, he told his sister, trying to work out what to do. He didn’t want to leave her on her own. If she wanted him to have colour, then he was determined that she’d have it as well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:20 pm

She didn't want to admit that she was anxious about the whole thing, just because you saw color didn't mean you instantly had that bond or whatever it was people were supposed to have when they liked one another. Sighing softly she listened to him explain what had happened, deciphering things mentally she finally said "Perhaps she is unwanting to be married, i was hunting in some cultures where they do arranged marriages. A folly, but they still do it" she lightly prodded him "you should investigate, you deserve colour my brother. Despite your own beliefs on the matter" she however "I am content to die alone, that is my path" although if it came down to it she would go and see the man in the hat if it'd make her brother go see the girl
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:24 pm

He tilted his head at her words, thinking it through. “She did look beaten up,” he finally admitted, and narrowed his eyes at her. “If you think I deserve colour, then you do too.” She wasn’t going to live as long as he knew he was going too, she deserved the colour more for such a short life. “You should go back to him. Maybe he saw colour too. It’ll be good for you.” Knowing that she would put up a fight, he crossed his arms. “I’m not going back unless you do too.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Displeased when he decided to put up a fight about it she was quite reluctant to follow the idea of going back to him, especially after how she'd vanished on him before. Going back would solve nothing, at the very least she'd go back and tell her brother she'd tried, it wouldn't work out anyway she was a robot as someone had once told her a long while ago. His opinion of what would be good for her and her own were apparently two entirely different things, but with her own desire of him to be happy and to investigate the mystery girl she heaved a long suffering sigh. "As you wish my brother, as you wish" she told him giving in. Reaching up to tweak his nose she offered a very faint smile "You do not play fair" she accused quietly at least she'd be able to see the horses again. She liked them despite knowing nothing about them whatsoever .,
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:37 pm

He tugged her braid again in response to her tweaking his nose. “Did you really expect anything different, sister?” He was satisfied that she would go back, and he let his arms fall, tucking his hands back into his pockets. “And you can’t go and then say it didn’t work. You gotta at least give it a shot.” He eyed her closely, knowing how she worked. “I’ll look for her if you give it a proper shot.” Thinking about the girl, he found himself half wondering what else would be the colour her eyes had been. He didn’t even know what his sister looked like.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:45 pm

Her eyes narrowed into a subtle glare, "Fine" she finally agreed "but that means you have to give it a go with the girl as well" she was not so sure that he wouldn't cheat. Moving her braid out of his reach somewhat irritated with him for putting up such a fight against what she felt was possibly a very positive thing for him. However irritated with him she was, Melissa was more than well aware that she likely wouldn't stay irritated for long, after all they'd been through far too much to waste time being unhappy with one another. As usual talking with him had smoothed out her worries and fears, although she was still very apprehensive about what he wanted her to do. She wasn't a people person, she didn't know how to talk to people let alone deal with well this, a soft calm controlling breath was taken before her gaze turned to look back the way she had came. The mans eyes, his name was Julian if she remembered right, they had been beautiful, she hadn't seen much beauty in her life. But their strange two hued coloring had indeed been breathtaking compared to the drab black, white and grey world she had lived in for so long.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:54 pm

He nodded, agreeing with her. “Alright. That’s a deal.” He caught her looking over her shoulder, and his gaze softened a little. “You can do it, Mel. If he can see colour too, then you can work it out. It’ll be okay.” He nodded towards the shadow in her hair. “You got your shadow, I’ll come if you really want me to. But you’ll be fine, I know you will.” He gave her a faint smile of his own before he turned and headed away, going back to the place he’d killed his target. Alkira sniffed around, easily picking up on the girl’s scent, and he followed her, still trying to work out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:13 pm

The attic room was small, the main source of light coming from the sky light and occasionally the rather pathetic single lightbulb that struggled to light the air around it let alone the room. The bulb was off and she was curled up on the mattress that had the blankets all worked around her like a safe nest of sorts watching the stars amidst the falling snow. Finally she began drifting off into sleep the warmth she was able to generate helping her sleep, she got so cold up here in winter, and in summer it was stifling. Still it was better than being down in the rest of the house, curled up and tangled within her blankets she slept lightly.

Melissa looked back and nodded, once he was gone she turned and retraced her steps, now watchign with faint interest as word spread around what had happened to one of the competitors. It was easy to find the right horse again, the only color stood out from the sea of black and white objects and people. Standing there watching Ned it took her a moment to gather the willpower to step forward and move over to him, offering him her hand to sniff before she rubbed the side of his neck quietly. "I was unsure if you would be alive bright one" she murmured to the gelding, but here he was alive and still the bright color that she'd oft thought about whilst in ices clutches
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Finding the right house easily, it wasn’t much of a challenge for him to climb to the roof. Perching there for a while, he let the shadows roams through the house, working out where the girl was. Finding that she was in the attic, he found the appropriate skylight, and sat down, trying to work out what he wanted to do. He was likely going to scare her to pieces, but he didn’t know another way of talking to her again, unless he killed the rest of the people who lived in the house. He couldn’t do that, though. It would cause unneeded publicity around here, and he needed to stay undiscovered. Still unable to make up his mind, Alkira finally did it for him, jumping onto the skylight with a thump and sitting there, watching him.

Julian had moved off when he’d finished with his gear, wandering the grounds in interest as he listened to the gossip. So that was why his competitor hadn’t shown up. Wondering if he was going to be next, he retreated back to his horses, ending up sitting on the tailgate of the open float, watching the woman. So she had come back. That seemed to be a good sign. And Ned appeared to like her. He stayed where he was, chewing on a piece of straw, wondering what the next thing to be coloured would be, and when he’d get to see it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Fast asleep, dreamless and without worry, a soft thump had her jerk awake, blue eyes opening and looking over towards the trapdoor that lead into her room. Assuming the noise had come from there she burrowed underneath her blankets waiting, to her surprise nothing appeared out of it, wondering what had woken her she sat up properly and rubbed her eyes looking around her room before looking up. Surpise instantly registered on her features as she noticed an animal sitting on the thick glass of the skylight, its rear completely in color, wondering what on earth was going on. Shivering a little she rewrapped herself in her blankets and watched the creature warily, unsure of what it was or why it was in color, although a few moments of thinking concluded that it must have something to do with the man who had two different colored eyes. Had he come to kill her? She hadn't breathed a word of what she'd seen and had endured the good thrashing for being too late to come back from the shops.

Despite being quite focused on Ned she wasn't about to miss the feeling of being watched, finishing murmuring to the horse her hands lowered. Taking a quiet calm breath to steady herself she turned and looked towards him, her face emotionless, her various thoughts and feelings as always well hidden so they did not betray her and her intentions. However his behaviour confused her “why are you eating the straw. It is not nutritious, even for horses. Especially not for humans” to the point, direct and apparently calm as ever she didn't appear to be surprised even though since the last time his hat hat burst into colors. She continued to take him in, noting what had changed from when they'd first met all those years ago, there were things that were different which of course were to be expected but plenty of him was still the same.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Pushing Alkira off the skylight, Killian studied it carefully, ignoring the snow that was still falling softly. Finding a way to get the skylight off with the least amount of noise, he did so, and left Alkira on the roof as he dropped lightly into the room. He said nothing to the girl, simply studying her more this time, wondering why she was the one that had made him see colour. She was such a timid, flighty girl, he didn’t understand. But there were bruises over her face, and he scowled. If nothing else, he would get her out of here simply because he couldn’t stand someone else being hurt the way he had been.

He tilted his head, happy to continue watching her. Her boots were in colour now, he noted, and he let his eyes flick back to hers, taking in the dark colour intently. “No particular reason. Did you come back for a ride on Ned? He seems to remember you too.” Getting to his feet, he ducked through the fence and headed over to her, still wondering if she could see colour too. “Why’d you come back, sheila? Thought you had things to do.” He pushed away Ghost’s nudge, not giving the stallion any treats. He’d had enough for the day, and eventually the stallion wandered off, though Ned stayed, nudging the woman again for more pats.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:01 am

Renee was unable to move as the man moved into view and managed to worm his way into her room, she couldn't escape, all tangled up in her blankets that were her safety net. He stood there studying her, unsure of what he wanted if she should watch his features or look away she managed to do both, occasionally dark blue eyes lifting to take in the color of his two different eyes before looking down at her hands worriedly. “i didn't say anything to anyone” she finally whispered, that slipped out without her meaning to, he kept watching her almost skeptically making her wonder if he saw the color too. What colors did he see? Were her eyes a color like his or one unrelated, what did he want with her? Glancing up and seeing the scowl she assumed it was a reaction to her words, unable to help but cringe back slightly she reminded herself forcibly that to cringe back from attacks was bad and would only get her hurt more.

She met his intense gaze without flinching back, taking the moment to study the interesting colors once again, remaining silent she didn't say anything for a good while before finally speaking “My brother and I made a deal. He goes and speaks to his color, and I to mine” glancing at the horse when he insistently nudged her for more pats she lifted a hand and went back to firmly stroking his neck. Melissa kept an eye on the human, unwilling to let him get too close to her, personal space was of great import to her, she liked Ned, he was familiar and nice. Turning ever so slightly when she felt someone else watching her, her gaze made contact with whom she assumed had been one of her employers, they seemed satisfied, once they had nodded and left she returned to stroking the horse . Now she was here she had no idea what to talk to julian about.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:09 am

He gave a soft sigh, going towards her, trying not to scowl again. “Good,” he said quietly. His shadows had told him that what she was thinking, and he found it amusing that she saw colour now too. What would she think of having a killer as her soulmate. She seemed to be the exact opposite of him in every way. Unwilling to dwell on question like that, he lifted her chin again, studying her with a slightly gentler look this time. Her eyes were such a dark shade of whatever colour they were. Glancing up at Alkira when she made a soft sound, he decided on a whim, and gripped the girl’s arm, tugging her out of the bed. Shadows clustered around them, taking the coloured satchel with them as well, and he took her to the small house that was all the home he had.

“Oh so you do see colour. I wondered.” He lifted a shoulder, not going closer to her. She seemed to like her space, and he was unconsciously treating her like he would a nervous horse. “So, did you want to go for a ride? The offer’s still there.” He wasn’t sure how to reveal that he could see colour too, wary of appearing too eager, so he fell back on old habits, and easy conversation topics. The horses always made it easier to talk. “What do you remember from last time?” It was interesting that they’d made the deal, obviously something about colours scared the pair of them, and Julian was half-tempted to ask what it was. Luckily, he held the question back, instead tucking his hands into his pockets casually.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 8:36 pm

a couple of fingers lifted her chin, admittedly frightened she didn't want to meet his gaze and wanted to pull away. But that would just get her hurt agian,so she held still for him, hoping that she wouldn't end up being hurt again although in her mind she had already accepted her fate and made her peace with it. Her royal blue eyes staring up at his mismatched ones, jumping a little at the sudden noise of the jackal a quiet yelp escaped her when he grabbed her arm and yanked her up. Ending up clinging to him as black whispy smoke appeared to surround them she shut her eyes waiting for it to hurt, instead she was transported to a small house well cottage. Him being the only familiar thing now she remained clinging to him, wondering what he wa sgoing to do to her now.

What did he mean by that? Did that mean he saw it too? Not wanting to even go near that she remained petting ned responding to the second question automatically "Sit straight, hold on and balance with legs" her gaze remained fixed on the bright color of the bay unable to fully understand the color before her eyes. She wanted to know what other colors the world was, what her hair looked like, hands, and more, "I am content with stroking him" she finally answered the first question appearing enraptured with the color of the horse
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:05 pm

He pulled away from her once the shadows settled, Alkira moving forward to sniff the girl, and gave a sigh, trying to work out what to do with her now. Her eyes were such a bright colour in the world of black and white and grey, and part of him wanted to know more colours. Most of him was scared of it though, knowing that it was dangerous to let someone other than his sister close to him. “Do you have a name, mouse?”
The shadows moved around them curiously, wondering about the girl, but they were tired from the hunt, and transporting the three of them, so they were soon gone, settling down to rest, the younger ones to sleep.

He nodded, pleased with her answer. “Good. You remember better than most people, especially after all these years.” It looked like he was going to be postponing his trip home for a couple of days, unless he could convince her to come with him. Pushing the brim of his hat back a little, he kept his eyes on her, wanting to know exactly what she looked like, even without colour. Who knew, she might vanish again without warning like she had the last time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Her arms dropped to her sides when he pulled away, watching everything from underneath her lashes, they were going to be so mad with her. She was really going to get it when they found her, shuddering at the thought of the hiding she was going to get, Renee almost missed his question. Name, yes she had a name, finding her tongue was stuck to the roof of her mouth through sheer anxiety and worry it took her a brief second to unstick her tongue and figure out what to say "Yes sir, my name is Renee" soft quiet voice with the correct honorific. Feeling the cold as she was in her very simple pyjamas she wrapped her arms about herself and gave a quiet sigh staring at her bare feet. Luckily she was used to the cold, she'd been colder than this, but it didn't stop her skin from complaining and goosebumps from appearing on her arms. Noting her satchel she was silently grateful that it had been brought with her, did she dare risk a question? Debating about it she finally asked softly "Forgive me Sir, but... do you see it too?" it was the only reason she could guess for him to snatch her not unlike the BFG but he didn't seem kind like the BFG. Firmly reminding herself that Sophie had been scared of the BFG when she'd first met him, renee cast a wary glance at the man waiting for a smack around the ears for daring to ask a question.

Melissa was quiet, her hands gentle over the smooth coat of the horse "Why would I not remember? I have a good memory" too good a memory, there were many things of that year she'd rather forget and let melt into the past. Feeling eyes on her Melissa paused in her stroking and turned to face the man properly, brown eyes suspicious "Why are you staring at me?" she hadn't done anything out of the ordinary unless she had something on her clothes but that wasn't something she was that concerned about. Distracted momentarily by the color of his eyes that was some how a wonderful color that stood out in her world of black and white. The hat that had become colored had been pushed back a bit allowing her a proper view of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colour of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Colour of the soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colour of the soul
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next