The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Bodies, One Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

In a verse where Atrel never meets Eri, his best friend is a faerie named Conrad. After a kidnapping gone wrong where Conrad is left in a deep coma, the prince is nearly inconsolable about the tragedy and escapes to the human world in an effort to cope with what happened to his best friend.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Not minding the arm around him, the small prince nestled into the hold and closed his eyes content there. It was the quiet nuzzle into his hair that made him pause, very unsure what to think about it. The nuzzle amplified the strange feelings fluttering around that he’d been trying to ignore, and he wasn’t at all sure what to do. Deciding after a while that he did indeed like it – or at least didn’t not like it – he stayed where he was, very subtly relaxing before he realised that he had. “Maybe they’re closer,” he murmured, keeping the conversation orientated around the stars for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Keeping relaxed at the pause as if everything was normal he breathed a quiet sigh of relief when he felt his friend relax once more "Theres less lights out here, more darkness for them to shine in, perhaps thats why" murmuring the reply whilst trying not to sound at all distracted, conrad nuzzled into the short thick black hair that was so much softer than his own somewhat wiry hair. Blue eyes closed, enjoying the brief time to be able to hold the other without it being questioned, dragging his mind away from that he reopened his eyes and returned their gaze to the heavens. If his friend did have feelings, well he wanted him to be able to feel comfortable showing or talking about them, he had a gut feeling that there were but it wasnt' worth pushing. What would happen would happen, and for now he'd just gently show his own feelings.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Content there again when nothing more really happened, Atrel turned his silver gaze upwards towards the stars again, watching them peacefully. “Maybe. Father would know I think.” He didn’t really care in all honesty, more just trying to keep the conversation going while he wrestled with what was going on in his head at his friend’s movements. He was very confused and unsure what was going on so he was still trying to shove it all away and forget about it. Surely it’d work itself out if he did that. Deciding that that was the best course of action, he kept his head on his friend’s shoulder with a quiet content noise, happy to stay put and not move for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 3:20 pm

There didn't need to be talking and so he fell silent, enjoying the quiet moment where it was just the two of them, thankful that at the very least they were snuggled intogether like this in a way that he could remember later and put into poem. He didn't hesitate happier to act out like he was a hundred percent confident in what he was doing when he lifted a hand and began quietly finger combing his friends hair gently. Everything he'd been second guessing himself over during their time apart suddenly had him feeling so confident and bold, brave enough to act like they were more than just friends when it was quiet like this with each other. even so if Atrel gave an inkling of not being interested or upset he'd stop, he didn't want to push his friend away, but he wanted to see if he'd be interested, how he hoped that his friend was interested.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Liking the silence, the young prince was soon half asleep, dozing comfortably on his friend’s shoulder. The fingers through his hair took a moment for him to register, and he frowned slightly without moving. He wasn’t sure what to do about the fluttery feeling in his gut, it didn’t feel wrong, but he wasn’t sure what he did feel about it. He didn’t know how to respond to it all and it scared him a little, but he didn’t know how to talk about it either. It was all too confusing right now, and he didn’t know how to explore and talk about it yet. For some reason unwilling for the hand to stop, he stayed where he was and closed his eyes properly. He wanted to mull over everything for a while by himself before even thinking about broaching it with Con. It would take time for the clever faerie to absorb it all and work it out, but he wasn’t inclined to reject it all just yet. He wanted time to work it out first before making the final decision.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 12:00 pm

Eventually the young lord fell asleep, waking up a few hours after dawn Conrad found himself lying on the ground with his arms around his friend. He wasn't too concerned, this had happened before so he wouldn't be scaring Trelly which was what he was mostly worried about, assuming the black haired prince was still asleep Con took a risk and pressed a gentle kiss to the pale forehead. He'd missed having the contact with his very best friend, moving to nuzzle into the thick hair, not moving away he remained cuddled into his prince letting himself hope that they might end up together as a pair. His father would be wondering where they were but Con had no interest in getting up or moving away, he was so very comfortable where he was with the warm smaller boy in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 9:49 pm

He’d woken early for once, only a few minutes after the sun began to rise and slant over them. Unwilling to move and disturb his best friend, the prince stayed curled where they’d ended up during the night, soon closing his eyes again and falling into a light doze. He was almost asleep again when he felt Con wake, and stayed still anyway. There was nothing pressing for either of them to do so what was the point in moving before they were ready. He was comfortable where he was, but the quiet kiss shocked the young prince. Unable to work out what to do, he stayed still and didn’t move. He didn’t know what to do or how to respond, and it scared him. He was much more used to being in control of himself and everything he could at court.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 9:55 pm

Snuggling his friend for a while completely unaware that Atrel was awake, if he had he never would have risked the kiss. Staying there until his body started to ache from lying on the hard ground, Conrad released him and got up with a stretch and a yawn, wandering over to where he'd left their bags the night before he glided up to steal the honey out of the bags perched up in the tree. Settling back down he set a pot of honey next to the boy he presumed was still asleep and found a branch to sit on himself watching the world around him while helping himself to his breakfast. It was a little hard to get out of the jar the night having been somewhat cool but after holding it in his hands, the sugary treat was warmed up enough that he could scoop it out with his fingers. Quite content and oblivious to what his earlier actions had caused his best friend to feel.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:34 pm

Atrel stayed curled where he was for a few more minutes after he felt his friend leave, still trying to process and understand just what was going through his head. He really had no idea what to think or what to do, but it felt wrong to just continue to ignore it. Finally moving and yawning, he spotted the jar of honey and picked it up before fluttering up to join Con on the branch and dig into the honey. “Morning.” It was always nice just being with his friend, and he was trying to work out how to broach the new subject that he was guessing they probably should, but the poor prince really had no idea how to do that, and so he stayed quiet as he finished the honey off.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Offering his friend a smile and leaning into him "Morning" continuing to eat the honey quietly Conrad kept an eye on his friend. He was strangely quiet like something was eating him, dread inched down his spine when he realized that the prince beside him perhaps had been awake when he'd kissed him. Hesitating and worrying over what that could mean, Conrad didn't do anything until they'd both finished their honey and cleaned their fingers of the sticky substance. Reaching over and taking the princes hand he twined their fingers together and studied the silver eyes that he loved "I missed you so much, for more reasons than one, for what feels like the longest time I've felt more than just friendship for you as you may have guessed I'm not exactly Mr. Subtle when it comes to this" a slight smile appeared "As you may have gathered from the poetry I wrote and sent to you" unsure how else to proceed he chewed on his lip a moment, dark blue eyes intently focused upon his best friends.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 12:27 am

He wasn’t entirely sure what was going through his best friend’s head, and the prince licked his fingers clean. He was definitely aware that there was something different between them, and he met the dark blue eyes quietly, still very unsure of himself. “Oh.” With no real idea how to respond or what to say properly, the prince was for once not his usual silvertongued self. He didn’t want to hurt his friend by saying the wrong thing, especially when he wasn’t sure of what his answer was. Quiet again, he just tightened his fingers around Con’s, trying to work out the tangle that was just getting tighter and more complicated.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 1:23 pm

Picking up on how unsure of himself his friend was the response he got made Conrad snort softly "Eloquent as ever my prince, it's no matter I'll just woo you until you fall for me or tell me to stop" lifting their entwined hands so that he could press a gentle kiss to the back of Atrels hand he turned his gaze back to the stars. Quite content there, aware that he probably had sounded a bit arrogant and in all honesty, he didn't really care, if there was truly nothing between them romantically he felt like his friend would have been pretty open about it. Conrad had always known who himself was and despite hating court and often being called mute since he never really spoke there he was sure of himself. He was Conrad, he wrote poetry and helped run his fathers lands, the prince beside him was his best friend whom he had feelings for, he knew himself who he was inside and out knew his shortcomings and natural abilities, the guilt about not being able to paint well and how that meant he couldn't inherit his father's place in court allowing him to retire, the hole in him where his mother had ripped out a part of his heart when she'd died. He didn't say anything else letting Atrel think things through, when the sun finally rose he stood "Hungry? I could go for breakfast pancakes" drizzled with warm maple syrup sounded very tasty right about now.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 9:58 pm

The prince didn’t really know what else to say to that, so he kept staying silent, his mind trying to figure out what he wanted. All he knew for the moment was that he didn’t want his best friend to stop, not yet anyway. Ending up resting against Con to watch the sun rise, Atrel nodded at the mention of pancakes, dropping out of the tree they were in to land on the ground and pack up what little they’d brought camping with them. He’d long ditched his shoes since arriving, much more comfortable barefoot despite his parents always trying to keep the shoes on him. Once his friend was ready, they began heading back to the small castle, the prince’s mind still turning over the revelations. He wasn’t sure who he liked, he knew that his parents wouldn’t mind either way. “It’s all a tangle right now.” Finally able to put some words to what he was feeling inside over breakfast when they were alone again, he focused his silver gaze on the food for a while longer, still figuring himself out and how to say things properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Bodies, One Soul   Two Bodies, One Soul - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Bodies, One Soul
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3