The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two fates entwined

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 pm

Ices facility is based out in the australian outback, young Melissa has been hers right from the start and in the middle of intense training ot become a killer. One of her practice missions goes wrong and she ends up meeting Julian a young horseman in the making. This rp follows their meetings and the twists and turns of fate.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 3:30 pm

With his chores finished in record time, Julian bolted outside to get Ned. Chattering to the horse in his childish voice, he managed to get the big bay saddled, and scrambled into the saddle, perching there. Pushing his too big hat back yet again, so that he could see, he whistled to the dog he'd let loose, and sent Ned into an easy canter. He didn't know where he wanted to go yet, so he followed the dog where she wanted to go, happy to meander around the huge property.
Noticing Moss sniffing around some bushes, the young boy pulled Ned to a stop, pushing his hat up again. "What've you found, Mossy? A rabbit?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 pm

She'd completed her task and had almost lost, she'd fled and managed to find a place to settle down and rest. Hiding in a bush trembling a little she ended up dozing off a little before the sound of something barking disturbed her, scared of dogs as Ices soul shadow was a wolf she kept silent pressing back into it wanting to hide. She didn't want the wolf to find her, however the voice that called out wasn't ices it wasn't anyones she knew at all. She was black and blue and covered in cuts that were still oozing blood
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Not hearing a response, and with Moss still interested in the bush, Julian slithered off the horse, landing with a grunt. Ned was so tall sometimes. Tethering the gelding, the boy headed over to the bush, pushing Moss out of the way. "Move it, dog. Let me see." He parted the leaves and tilted his head at the girl. She looked to be the same age as him. maybe she was lost. "Are you lost? Where's your mum?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:34 pm

She tensed hearing a grunt and footsteps, the rustling of leaves caused her to open her tired brown eyes. Staring at the boy in confusion she said the first thing that entered her head "What is a mum? I do not understand what it is" she was so tired, she scrambled back from the dog trying tos tay away from it, only knowing canines as things that wanted to hurt her. "Keep your wolf away from me" she added quite obviously scared of it. She didn't want to be hurt anymore than she already was and what on earth was a mum? Was that something else that was used to hurt others? She had o kill things that ice told her to, she'd killed the practice target she'd been good
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:36 pm

He blinked confused, and pushed Moss back away. "Guard Ned, Moss." The dog obeyed, sitting next to the horse with an alert look on her face, and Julian looked back at the girl. "She's not a wolf. Wolves are bigger, and mum says they don't live here. She's a kelpie. she won't hurt you." He held a hand out to her, childish friendliness in his open gaze. "You look hurt. Mum can patch you up. She does it often enough to me."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:57 pm

She stared at his hand and then at him "What is a mum? I do not understand what you are talking to me about" yes she was hurt but she didn't know what a mum was or why it would want to patch her up. She pressed herself further into the bush, holding her arms to herself, she was scared and didn't know who he was or what his animals were. The 'kelpie' sure looked like a wolf to her she blinked her large brown eyes that stared at him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:01 pm

"A mum is someone who keeps you safe." He reached into the bush and took her hand, tugging her out gently. "I'm Jules. Who are you?" His hat had slipped down again, and he pushed it back, blinking at her. "That's Moss. She won't hurt you. She likes people. And that's Ned. Come on, I'll help you get on him. It's a long way back home." He led her over to the horse, patting the gentle animal's shoulder. "He's gentle, he won't hurt you either. Can you get on?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Safe? she didn't really know what that word meant, she was too tired to resist it when he tugged her out of the bush. Staring at him silently with wide brown eyes as he pushed his hat back and introduced himself to her, as well as the wolf thing and the larger thing. She didn't want to ride the big creature, it was so far away from the ground all the way up on his back. With her hand still in his she wandered after him a little wary of the animals still, "I will walk" she spoke quietly but clearly not wanting to mumble, ice didn't like it when she mumbled that much. How did he know the animal wouldn't' hurt her?
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:29 pm

"you can't walk!" He stared at her, blinking in shock. "It's okay, I'll help you get on. Like this." He gave her a boost, not letting her try and argue again. She was covered in blood, and it looked like she was hurt so much. "What's your name?" He clambered up behind her on the horse, whistling to Moss to follow them. "Hold on tight to his mane. It'll be quick to get home now." He nudged the horse forward, his small arms tight around his newfound friend's to make sure that she didn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:54 pm

Finding herself on the broad back of the horse anyway she clung to the long hair that grew from its neck unable to stop the shivering that had begun to take hold. Her eyes closed tight as the animal 'jules' had named Ned. He'd asked her a question, "Melissa, I am melissa" she spoke again, he was sitting right behind, wiry arms making sure she wouldn't fall off which was surprisingly comforting. She zoned out on the strange ride back, unntil suddenly the somewhat soothing rocking motion of the animal moving forward had come to a halt "What is ned?" she suddenly asked turning to look at 'jules' some curiosity flickering on heryoung drawnfeatures
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Pulling Ned to a stop, Julian answered her question before he slithered off the big horse. "He's a horse. He helps us with the cattle and the sheep. So do the dogs." He helped her slide off, and tethered Ned before tugging her inside, hoping his mother was around and not somewhere doing busy things. "Mum! my friend got hurt!" The woman was luckily around, and as she came into the kitchen, it was easy to see where Julian got his easy smile and gentle eyes from. "Who have you brought home this time, my boy?" He just grinned, perching on the table. "Her name's Melissa. I found her. She's lost, and hurt. Can you help her?" The woman smiled, holding her hand out to the girl. "Off the table, Julian. Let's see what we can do to help, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:39 pm

she blinked cattle and sheep? What were they? Quite unsure about how to get off somehow she was on the ground again before she knew it. She was tugged into the house, keeping quiet and taking every thing in, 'jules' spoke to someone who walked into the kitchen. She visibly went tense as it turned out to be a woman, the logical part of her pointed out he had jules's smile and eyes, however the fear that fuelled her forward these days only saw what was similar with ice. When the hand was offered she backed quickly up until she was crouching underneath the table.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:54 pm

"oh poor child. Julian, get off the table. You help your friend, I've got the washing to hang out." He grinned sheepishly at his mother's frown, and slid off onto a chair as she left the room. Peering under the table, he grinned at his new friend. "Mum's gone to get some bandages for you. She said I ad to help you, she's got boring adult things to do. Are you hungry? There's some food in the fridge and the pantry. We might even have some chocolate if you want something sweet." He was chattering away to her, not caring if she wasn't keeping up. Spotting the bandages that his mother had left, he pointed to them. "There they are. Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 pm

She stared at Julian as he grinned at her, listening to him chatter away barely deciphering most of his words that filled her ears. What was chok-late? and sweet? he used strange words that was for sure. Spotting the bandages when they were pointed out by Julian she got up and collected them before returning to the spot beneath the table feeling safer there. Quietly patching herself up she gave a soft sigh and turned her gaze to the boy again, she was hungry but was it worth risking spending anymore time here? Ice would punish her greatly if she dithered for too long, however hunger won against the cautious fear of ice and she nodded "Am Hungry" her language skills degrading as her worry filled her
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:12 pm

He watched her curiously. She seemed to know what to do with the bandages, that was good. it meant he wouldn't be messing things up again. "Okay, i think there's something you can have in the fridge." Bouncing over to it, he beckoned to her. "What do you like? There's pasta and some eggs - Mum can cook you some eggs if you want those. And there's the chocolate, i'll get that out anyway because you probably need some. Mum says it fixes eeeverything." He blinked at her, his friendly smile still on his face. "Or maybe just some bread? We have that too."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Following him quietly when she was beckoned she hesitated listening to him continue to chater along, "Bread" that was familiar she knew what that was although admittedly she was quite curious about the strange thing he called chok-late whatever it was. The rather wiry and surpisingly strong girl blinked and focused her brown eyes on the boy that continued to smile in a friendly cheerful way. If this food of his fixed everything would it make the pain stop? Did she dare hope that it'd make ice go away? Probably not, she used logic not hopes and dreams to get by, still quite dirty from the scuffle she'd endured before meeting him, she was tired she wanted to sleep
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:35 pm

"Okay, I can do bread!" He continued to chatter to her, talking about the dogs and the horses, as he dragged the chair over to the bench so that he could get the bread out of the cupboard for her. "Do you want anything on it? Or just plain? There's jam and vegemite and peanut butter. Oh, I could toast it for you! I think..." He hesitated, remembering the last time he'd tried to use the toaster. "Maybe not. Mum got angry with me last time. It was very black toast." He tilted his head as he looked down at her from his vantage point on the chair. "You look tired, maybe you should go sleep. After eating? We've got a spare bed. I don't think Mum will mind at all."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:57 pm

She tailed him diligently and watched as he precariously perched on a chair and began fiddling, listening to him talk about the animals melissa paid close attention to everything he said not understanding half of his words. "just bread" she replied simply, she didn't know what manners were had never been taught please and thank you, admittedly she liked the idea of sleep but didn't want to risk it no she would eat and then leave that was safest for everyone involved. To her surprise she discovered that she didn't mind the boys company, it was... nice being around someone who was so warm with their personality and words. She didn't know what many of the items were nd wanted to ask so did "I do not know what that is" she spoke pointing at a black box thing perched on the bench
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:04 pm

"Just bread it is." He hopped down from the chair and trotted to the other side of the kitchen to get a plate for her, bringing it back to the chair. "That? it's a radio. Mum uses it to listen to the news and to music when she's cleaning or sewing horse blankets up." Putting a couple of pieces of bread safely on the plate, he left it on the bench while he climbed down, then managed to get the plate down and handed it to her. "Sure you don't want anything on it? Bread's boring when it's on it's own." Despite his words, he was gnawing on a plain piece himself, his green-gold eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Waiting by the chair she watched him leave and collect a plate, returning he soon handed her a plate with a couple of slices of bread. Once it was in her hands she retreated to underneath the table feeling safe underneath there. Settling down she began hungrily wolfing down the bread polishing off the food within moments, still hungry but not expecting anymore she set it to the side and watched him quietly openly staring at him. Strange, very strange this whole place was, but it was a nice strange not a scary strange, yawning a little despite her decision to leave after eating she rested her head against the leg of the table "you are very strange, Julian yes? This place is very different from home" her voice was quiet, and laced with tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:17 pm

She was a very quick eater, almost as fast as Ginger the mare. "Are you still hungry? There's more bread there. Mum won't mind." He grinned suddenly. "She says I eat enough for two kids as it is." He met her stare with a curious one of his own, wondering where she came from. "Yeah, Julian. But you can call me Jules, everyone does. If you don't want any more, I'll show you where the bed is." She seemed really tired, and he yawned suddenly, all the excitement getting to him. But he needed to take care of Ned first. he'd left the horse outside.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:21 pm

He kept grinning and she didn't know why, she'd never seen someone who smiled so much. She shouldn't eat anymore if she ate too much Ice would know, and food would be witheld from her again. Shaking her head when he wanted to show her where a 'bed' was, she liked this spot under the table better, it felt kind of safe although she shouldn't sleep. Trying to force herself to her feet to head back home she found she was too tired to move, "I must go, Ice will punish me if i am to take too long to return after my assignment" again she attemptedto stand and move but couldn't muster the strength.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:24 pm

He took her hand, tugging her up. "Come on, it's safe." Not taking no for an answer, he led her to their spare room, pointing to the simple bed that was always made up, just in case. "It's okay for you to sleep. You shouldn't travel when you're tired. Mum says you could get hurt if you do that." he looked at her earnestly. "Mum can take you back, she won't mind. She just needs to finish all her adult things and then she can take you to where you live." Maybe she'd be allowed to come back again? That would be exciting, he liked making new friends, and Melissa seemed like she could be a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Stumbling over her feet she followed him wanting to protest, "She cannot take me home, that would not be okay, i would be punished, i must return to ice" she spoke robotically repeating what she'd been taught. But she was so tired, alright she would sleep just for a little while then return home and hope Ice was still busy on her errand. Wandering over to the bed and scrambling up onto it she curled up tightly in the middle of it not scrambling after the blankets, she still had her shoes on but didn't know any better. Brown eyes tiredly watched the boy still, it was strange to be able to enjoy someones company and feel okay in their presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two fates entwined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two fates entwined
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Miscellaneous Rp-
Jump to: