The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two fates entwined

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ices facility is based out in the australian outback, young Melissa has been hers right from the start and in the middle of intense training ot become a killer. One of her practice missions goes wrong and she ends up meeting Julian a young horseman in the making. This rp follows their meetings and the twists and turns of fate.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:34 pm

"don't be silly, you just got lost. There's nothing to worry about." He dragged the blankets over to her and tilted his head again. "Not gonna take your shoes off? it's much more comfy without them. And Mum gets angry when I put my shoes on the sheets." He gave a quick shrug, unsure what else to say. "I gotta look after Ned, or Dad'll get angry with me for leaving him. Sleep well!" He bounded off, in high spirits after making a new friend and helping her. Whistling like his dad had taught him, he tended to the big horse and let him loose in the paddock again, and veered off to find hi mother, telling her where his friend was.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Asleep before he left the room she slept and slept not awakening until some early hour of the next morning, waking uup and panicking that ice was going to find her she scrambled free of the blankets struggling a little. Heading over to the window she opened it quietly and slipped out, landing on the ground quietly she glanced around frightened of ices wrath. Moving into a run she made a direct bee line for the place that was home, having great homing instincts that had been thrashed into her she paid little thought to the boy who'd helped her until she was back in her room. Reaching into her pocket for the funny coin she'd been keeping hold of she realized she'd left the silver coin back at the place where Julian lived. It was a pure silver coin with a strange symbol on one side and a flying bird on the other
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Having peeked in on her when he'd been sent to bed, he was happy that she was sleeping peacefully, and clambered into his own bed quite happily to sleep himself.
Awake with the rising of the sun, as usual, his first thought after getting dressed was to bounce into his friend's room to wake her up, only to find that she wasn't there any more. Saddened, he tried not to think about it, helping his mother with the housework and not complaining. When she stripped the bed, she called him into the room, handing him the coin. "Might be your friend's, Jules. Keep it safe for her, hey?" He studied it carefully, curious about it, and nodded. "yes Mum. Maybe she'll come back for it?" All he got was a vague answer, and he sighed, tucking the coin away to head outside. He wanted to go for another ride now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:04 pm

The couple of months passed by quickly enough, she'd finished her hunt early and now had some spare time before she was expected back, she'd after some thought decided to return to the boys place. So now she was wandering along the property looking around curiously enough, the past two months had been filled with her training and practicing and now her first hunt had been successful. It was a warm day, the sun nice and warm against her skin, the warmth was nice and comforting, Ice was always so cold, her rooms were always so cold that she enjoyed the heat of the sun when she was out. Nearing the house she looked around searching for him, was he still here or had Ice found him and hurt him? hm
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:10 pm

He'd almost forgotten about Melissa, faintly remembering that she'd left without even saying goodbye. Having written the meeting off as a once off, and not expecting to see her again, he hadn't bothered to pester his parents to try and find her. Riding Ned again, this time without a dog, he chanced upon a strangely familiar figure on his ride, and tugged the gelding to a stop, watching her. "You came back? I thought you'd gone for good. You didn't even say goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:14 pm

She'd heard the sound of hooves and had glanced up, "Hello Julian, Yes I came back" walking a bit closer she reached up to pet the geldings face seemingly almost happy to see the big animal again "I am afraid i do not understand, what is saying goodbye? Is it what one says before they leave? I have not been taught anything like that" she liked the horse, he smelled nice and was soft to the touch. A very shy quiet laugh disrupted the air when the gelding sniffed her face, a smile lighting up her face for a few short moments, "I was wanting to come back again but I was unable to get away from Ice, she would be unhappy if she knew i was here"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:40 pm

"Yeah," he said in response to her question about the goodbye. "Means you're leaving, Mum says it's polite to say it." He let the reins run through his fingers as the gelding nosed the girl. "He likes you. Have you come back for a visit then? how long can you stay?" He hesitated before mentioning the coin, hoping that he'd be able to keep it to remind himself of her. "You left a coin behind, I kept it safe for you. It's back in the house."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:53 pm

Interesting she would have to make sure to say that to him when she left this time then, nodding in answer to his question she spoke afterwards "I have a few hours to spare before sheh will expect me back" the girl lifted her chin "I finished my first hunt today" it was a bit of a big milestone for her ice would hopefully be happy with her and perhaps reward her with more food. Not knowing that her reward would be a brother she paused remembering about her coin, "It is alright you can keep it" Ice probably wouldn't be happy if she found out that melissa had something that could be used as a weapon against her dark shadows in the first place
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Interest flickered into his eyes. "That's cool. Do you want to learn how to ride? Dad's around, he can teach you!" The boy slithered off Ned, holding a hand out to her. "Come on, get on. It'll be quicker, and then we can have more time to play!" It was nice of her to let him keep the coin, now he had to find something that he could give her. She seemed to like Ned, so maybe he could wheedle a bracelet of the horse's tail from his mother. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Her features brightened a little before she became hesitant, having little trust of adults she murmured "Can you teach me?" she asked hopefully staring at his hand before carefully reaching out and taking his hand in one of hers. "huh, what is play?" she asked looking somewhat confused, "you always use words i have never heard of before" melissa chided reaching up to pet the horse again, it was nice to hear that he thought Ned liked her. nothing had ever liked her before, glancing back at Julian, Melissa anxiously waited for him to reply
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:22 pm

He screwed up his nose, thinking it through. "I can try, but I don't know if I'll be very good." Happy that she'd taken his hand, he boosted her onto the horse like before, scrambling on behind her. Clicking to the horse, he got Ned going. "Play is having fun," he explained with a shrug. he didn't know how she'd never heard of it before. "Like riding. That's fun, so that's how I play. Dad'll be able to find a gentle horse for you to learn on. He'll be happy to teach you, don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Holding onto the mane tightly as she was boosted up again, it was a little easier to balance than last time. She was wary at the idea of meeting yet another adult, and so didn't reply to his words instead focusing on the rocking motion of the animal moving beneath her. She liked the smell of ned it was nice, one hand hesitantly released the mane and gently petted him on the shoulder, she'd zoned out of Julians chattering instead taking the moment to focus intensely on the animal. She'd spent most of her life scared of animals, taught they were there to hurt her and thus weren't to be trusted, however she'd quickly gotten over her fear of the gentle natured animal
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 9:10 pm

He chattered the whole way home, not caring if she answered, or even responded. it was just nice to talk to someone close to his own age. Finally getting home, he tugged her off the horse, and kept hold of her hand, trotting round to the back of the house where his father was working with a young horse. Slowing down, Julian heaved a sigh. "He's busy," he said, stating the obvious. "Looks like I will be teaching you. I'll try, anyway. Not sure how good it'll be." He turned to face her, letting go of her. "Still wanna learn?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Her hand curled around his, effortlessly moving next to him, coming to a halt when he did she watched the tall stranger with the horse quietly wondering what was going on. Julian spoke again, causing Melissas head to turn and her brown eyes to focus on him, appearing not to notice that he was stating the obvious she nodded "yes, I.... I like them" a smile creased her lips making her appear like an actual child not the distant hard to read being she normally was. The smil edidn't last long before she was back to her normal self "I believe you will be quite sufficent to teach me" she added with a slight nod
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 9:58 pm

He grinned in response to her smile, pushing his too big hat out of his face. "Okay then! You can ride Ned, he's gentle. Come on." He tugged at her hand, retracing their steps back to the big bay. "You get on like this." He showed her, and then gestured. "You try. I think I can teach you, prolly only walking though. Dad says I'm not old enough to go faster yet, but I do it sometimes when Mum doesn't realise." He gave a happy laugh, almost bouncing in place with the excitement of having someone else who could ride with him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 10:08 pm

He was so happy, it was strange, walking next to him not minding him tugging her along. Watching him when he showed her how to get onto the horse she copied and managed to scramble up onto the wide back of the horse. Feeling safe up there she flopped forward on the horse resting her face next to his wither breathing in the warm scent of the horse. She watched Julian as he chattered on about only offically knowing how to go at a walk and that he often went faster when his mum wasn't around. The laugh had her blinking, sitting up again she stared at him wondering what the noise he'd made was
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 10:13 pm

He grinned up at her, waiting to show her how to use the reins. "You're about the same height as me, put your feet like this in the stirrups." He chattered on, repeating what his father had been teaching him. "You hold the reins like this, too. They tell neddy where to go. Dad says he's got a soft mouth, but I dunno what that means. Just be gentle when you tug on them, and then Dad won't get angry." Pretending he was holding a set of reins on the ground, he showed her how to steer. "That's how you get him to turn corners. He seems to know what to do anyway." He blinked up at her again, waiting to see if there were any questions. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 6:11 pm

Strips? What on earth was he rambling on about? sitting back up and looking around she figured that the strange things hanging of the object she was sitting on must be the strips. Shoving her feet into them carefully she stared at him in confusion when he mentioned rains, looking up at the sky she felt a frown crease her brow the sky was clear there was no hint of rain or rains coming from the sky whatsoever. "I do not understand it does not appear that it is going to rain today" she finally spoke looking down at him appearing very much confused with his words
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Her confusion made him giggle, and he explained while he fixed how her feet sat. "Not water rain. Bridle reins." He pointed to the items in question. "That's what those are. They're called reins, but I dunno why. It's just what they're called. They're what you steer the horse with. Dad says if you have the head going where you want it, the rest of the body will follow." He grinned up at her, hoping he'd cleared up the confusion. "Any other questions? It might rain tomorrow," he added offhandedly. "The bellbirds were going nuts earlier."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Dubiously doing as he said she picked up the leather and held it like he'd shown her before, listening to what he said she briefly wondered what his father was like, he seemed to always reference his dad she didn't even know hwat a dad was really just like she didn't understand what a mum was. "No more questions Julian except for what is next?" she spoke quietly brown eyes following him intently
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:07 pm

He brightened at the idea that he'd explained clearly. "Call me Jules, I don't mind. Now, to get him moving, you nudge him with your heels, or you click to him, like this." He demonstrated, and the horse took a few steps forward until the boy grabbed the reins. "Whoa, neddy. there's a good boy." He directed his words back up to his new friend. "That all make sense? He won't go any faster than a walk unless you tell him accidentally, so if he does, just pull back on the reins, and that's how he stops. Follow me." Confident that she'd be okay, he walked to the round yard. His father hadn't been in that one, thankfully, and he heaved at the gate to open it, gesturing for her to walk the horse in. "It's safe in here, Neddy can't go galloping off willy nilly."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:23 pm

Alright it seemed easy enough to work the horse, brushing his side with her heels she tensed a little when he took a step forward although relaxed a little as she figured everything out again. Quietly guiding him after julian she still refused to call him jules she entered the large round yard and quietly asked ned to a halt. The gelding did so as soon as he was asked, it felt a little weird to be sitting up there without Julian there as he had been there the other times, "What do you wish for me to do now?" she asked it was getting easier to ask him questions, she didnt' like questions after all, reminded of her she looked up at the sky staring at the sun for a moment discerning the time from the sky she would have to go soon, strange she didn't want to leave
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:31 pm

"Julian, what do you think you're doing?" The boy jumped, and aimed a sheepish grin at his father, who was leaning on the now closed gate. "You were busy, Dad. And she wanted to learn." He man just sighed, ducking through the fence, and tapped the brim of his son's hat, sending it sliding over his eyes. "You know your mother could have done a lesson, don't you?" Julian just grinned, and took a few steps back as his father took over the lesson, teaching Melissa how to ride. It was fun to watch her, and he kept safely out of the big horse's way when he moved around the pen.
His father didn't make it a long lesson, and soon he left them to it, heading back to his work. Hoping that she'd liked the lesson, Jules trotted over to the now stationary horse, looking up at her. "Did you like it? I told you he was nice, and that he'd teach you. ned liked it too. I think he likes you more than me."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:45 pm

At the masculine voice she became stiff and tense, feeling herself become distanced from the situation she became composed and extremely difficult to read. However she did as the man said, not showing any reaction or if there was anything going on behind the composed face she wore. He didn't stay long and soon enough he'd gone, Julian came over as she slid down from the saddle landing on the ground quietly "I like ned" she murmured in agreement. Petting the horses nose she managed a slight smile "I like you too" she sighed softly "But i have to go now, Ice has something planned for tonight" looking at Julian quietly she appeared reluctant to leave. She wanted to stay, she liked it here, here was safe and julian was nice to be around
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:52 pm

"Okay. maybe you can come back later." He sent a sunny smile her way, and pointed to the area they untacked the horses. "Gotta untack him first. I'll brush him down, it's okay. if you really need to go." Taking the horse's reins, he led the gelding to the post, tethering him before guiding Melissa through how the saddle and bridle were removed. Finished, he pushed his hat back, and looked at her. "See you again?" he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two fates entwined
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Miscellaneous Rp-
Jump to: