The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two fates entwined

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ices facility is based out in the australian outback, young Melissa has been hers right from the start and in the middle of intense training ot become a killer. One of her practice missions goes wrong and she ends up meeting Julian a young horseman in the making. This rp follows their meetings and the twists and turns of fate.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 3:06 pm

Taking the carrot and moving away Rose kept an eye on the man not particularly very trusting of him, after all in her mind she had no real motive to. The boy provided carrots and since he was smaller he was less of a threat, thinking things over and deciding she wanted more food she found there was another piece of carrot waiting for her in his hand. Picking it out of his palm and snorting to herself the ginger and black tail whisked from side to side flicking at the flies as best as it could with how matted and filthy it was. Her mane wasn't much better, filled with burs and knots, dreadlocks caked with mud barely moved when she tossed her head in annoyance at the flying insects that tried to bite her sides. Kicking out when too many landed on her, the ginger mare pawed at the ground ignoring the cloud of dust it created wanting the flies to just go away already.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Julian watched her carefully, offering yet another piece of carrot as he moved forward to see if he could touch her shoulder again. He wanted to see if they could work on her mane and tail as soon as they could, even if it was just to clip them back. “Dad, d’you reckon we could clip her mane and tail? It’s awful.” Glancing over his shoulder at his dad, he watched the adult think it over. “It’d be hard work unless you sedate her, she’ll not be used to the noise of the clippers at all. Who knows what she’ll do to start with.” The boy simply gained a determined look to his face, and David sighed. “Alright, alright. See how she goes. If it’s too stressful, we’ll get the vet out and do it that way.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:39 pm

The movement forward had the mare flattening her ears and backing up not impressed with the feeling of being rushed, over the next few days she proved to be very stubborn and untrusting however she made no attempt to hurt the boy like she did the man whenever he tried to enter the round pen that was quickly becoming her space. One cloudy afternoon that was warm with a few light spots of rain Melissa showed up again for the first time in a few months, wandering around unable to find Julian she eventually visited the round pen in time to see him manage to touch the mare's shoulder and rest his hand there without getting grumped at. The red hide of the mare was unmistakeable along with the messy brand on her shoulder "Julian why do you have Rose here? Ice said she'd killed her" the familiar voice made Rose perk up distracted from the boy to the female that she knew, Melissa and Killian had slipped down to bring her extra food every now and then which was what had gotten them all in trouble and Rose sent away. Melissa's heart warmed slightly at the thought of being able to inform her brother that the mare they had a vague relationship with was alive, well and mostly okay and most importantly in safe hands.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Backing up as soon as she felt rushed, Julian kept working with her over the next few days. Super pleased when she was letting him touch her without being ear-pinned at, the sound of his friend made him turn and brighten up. “Melly you’re back!” Leaving the mare for the moment, the boy trotted over to his friend. “We found her in the sales, in the kill pen section. I persuaded Dad to let me get her. You know her?” Curious, he sent a look at the red mare, interested in how she’d perked up at the sight of his best friend too. “Maybe you can help then? We want to clip her mane and tail so they’ll grow back without matts and she can use em properly.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 6:13 pm

"Yes her name is Rose, she used to be a person but is stuck as a horse thanks to Ice testing things on her. I believe she is deeply scarred from all of the abuse she has gone through, she likes whiskey so you could probably bribe her with that. We once stole her a bottle and she told us all these stories" not entering the round pen, she instead watched as Rose briefly lost interest in her before the 'w' word was mentioned and the mare lost all of her worry and aggression becoming almost soft and kind in hope that she'd be allowed some of what she craved. Trying to whisk her matted tail and remove some flies, in the end, the red animal turned her head and neck to itch where they were, before sidling up to the boy investigating him wondering if he had some of what she wanted. Shoving her nose in his pockets and finding only carrots that suddenly weren't good enough, Rose proceeded to check Melissa snorting rudely when there was no whiskey present and skulking off to the other side of the round pen where she proceeded to scratch at the flies.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Listening, Julian blinked at the sudden change in the mare, somewhat amused by her sulking. “I dunno if Dad would agree to giving a horse whiskey,” he said doubtfully. Shoving the bit of carrot back in his pocket now that she wasn’t showing any interest in it, he studied Rose for a moment. “Does that mean she can talk Melly?” Maybe if he and Mel both went to ask his dad, he might agree. The young boy wanted to do everything he could to help the mare, even though whiskey really did seem a bit outrageous even to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 7:16 pm

Flicking her tail and turning her head to itch her side, the red mare perked her ears figuring out that the rather serious girl seemed to be friends with the boy. When he asked if she could talk, and noting the look on Melissa's face, the creature decided to speak for herself for the first time “When she wants to” used to not being listened to she’d stopped speaking to people and the only reason she spoke now was because of how relaxed Melissa was around him. Force of habit had her itching the messy ugly brand on her shoulder, sick of the flies she stamped angrily and whisked her heavily matted tail over her sides as best she could to be rid of them. Melissa folded her arms and sighed to herself, never really able to understand why anybody liked the bad-tempered foul-mouthed animal “You’ll find she has a tendency to curse and insult like nothing else on this planet” speaking dryly she ducked out of the round pen and leaned against the rails, she would have to let killion know that she was here and alive, perhaps not very well but alive.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 9:30 pm

The boy blinked then studied the horse more closely. It wasn’t strange for him to be able to chat with horses, he’d inherited the ability from his father after all, but he’d never met a horse who was a shifter like this one seemed to be. “I feel like Dad wouldn’t have agreed to rescuing her if he’d known that.” It was somewhat dryly said, and he leaned back against the rails of the round pen having decided to stay in for the time being. “I suppose I can try and convince him about the whiskey though. It’ll be an interesting conversation.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 9:16 pm

The mare listened to the pair of them talking, snorting to herself when the boy mentioned his father not having agreed to having gotten her out of that yard if he'd known. Better that he didn't know then, watching them closely she visibly perked up when he mentioned the whiskey. Melissa nodded quietly resting her forehead against one of the blanks of wood that made up the round pen "I think it will do her good to be here, away from everyone back there" while she didn't like the creature she was also jealous of her, what she wouldn't give to be free, for her brother to be free.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 9:11 pm

The boy nodded, resting one foot against the railings he was leaning against while he watched the mare and chatted. “Well I’ll talk to Dad about the whiskey, he might be alright with it if he knows you’re not just a horse.” He spoke directly to Rose, knowing that it was going to have to be her decision. “Then if you’re okay with it we can try trimming all your dreadlocks out, I bet they’re annoying.” He just wanted to help the mare and he looked over at Mel. “How long’re you gonna be staying this time?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two fates entwined
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Miscellaneous Rp-
Jump to: