The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Her features creased listening to what had happened, thinking through it all she leaned into his snuggles before speaking "She wont now, She'll pull away from him and refuse to let him in again, whether permanently or just for a while its hard to say" slipping a hand into his short black hair she sighed softly. "He'll have to prove himself worthy of her trust before she'll let her walls down, and you know her shes ever quick to jerk her walls up" silently pleased that he'd fixed the damage as she liked her home not trashed, renee pressed a kiss to his cheek. Guessing that this was going to be a very big job that required fudge she went to pull away from his grip "I'd best start making more emergency rations" smiling a little teasingly at him she added "Yes I'll make some fudge especially for you sweet-tooth" then she grew more serious "But you're not allowed in the kitchen when i make it or you eat all of the batter" lightly swatting his chest renee went to head into the kitchen having forgotten about her book
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:41 pm

"Brownies?" he asked hopefully, keeping hold of her hand and walking with her. "I know she won't," he murmured. "I don't believe he's smart enough to know how to build trust back up again. He was stupid enough to poke the sleeping bear in the first place." Perching backwards on a chair, he watched her as she began cooking. "She taught him a lesson, judging from her mood, he's likely nearly dead." He gave a sudden yawn, belatedly realising that it was getting later in the morning. "Once she calms down, can you talk to her? Distract her somehow? She'll mull over it, and when she broods she gets grumpy. She needs a clear head to keep ahead of Ice and Oliver, and so far she doesn't have one."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Her features gentled "Yes brownies" her gaze became a little morose "Perhaps, if he has a shadow with him perhaps it can guide him. If he helped her get out then either he's dumber than a jellyfish or he returns what affection she holds for him" turning on the oven she began preparing fudge deciding that was a little more important than her husbands brownie fetish. Having expected him to have gone to bed already, Renee was more than used to Killians sleeping habits although it meant that they might not get as much time with each other as ideally possible but it was jsut the way things were and she didn't mind it. Humming softly, the gentle natured female measured the ingredients and nodded in response "Of course, I'll bribe her with fudge down to the piano and teach her the new songs" she'd taught dani most of the piano she knew having learnt herself quite a while back now. "Go and sleep or you'll be grumpy" her affectionate dark blue gaze rested on her husband a moment, ever thankful they'd found one another again
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:06 pm

Leaning forward on the chair, he yawned again, watching her sleepily. "Want to stay with you," he murmured, unwilling to go to bed. He had a few weeks home before his next hunt, he wanted to stay with her as much as he could. "She'll be okay, she's just hurt." Getting up, he ambushed her again to hold her tight. "Come to bed with me," he murmured. "Want to snuggle. Come on." He drew out the quiet words, tightening his hold gently. He loved her so much, still unable to work out why she loved him so much as well. "The fudge can wait, right? Dani's asleep, house is quiet." He was doing his best.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:39 pm

In the midst of figuring out how much butter she'd need, she jumped a little in surprise when she was ambushed, leaning backwards into him she sighed in defeat "Oh all right" her shadows switched the oven off and flicked the bowl and its contents into the fridge. Not minding his tight grasp if anything it was reassuring, he wasn't going to go anywhere and she was safe, her sleep schedule was a little all over the place, managing to get it back to normal and then getting it messed up when he came home. But it was alright, she loved him and loved being with him, more than happy to snuggle with him, wriggling out of his grip and taking one of his larger hands she tugged him with her up to their room. Snuggling into the bed with him, Renee sighed quite contentedly, tucking her head in next to him and watching him through her blue gaze, one arm wrapped around one of his so he couldn't escape on her "I love you, so much" she murmured affectionately the love she felt for him quite clear in her gaze and tone
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:56 pm

He'd been good to the point of being allowed his tongue back, though it hadn't changed much. He was still quiet and obedient, doing what he was told when he was told. Barely talking even when it was just him and Tui, he spent most of his free time playing his music, waiting patiently for more orders. It just wasn't worth it to disobey her, and he'd learned that thoroughly now. Having finished a few jobs the previous day, barely within the tight time limits that she'd been giving him, he was idling picking at the guitar strings, considering composing a new song, but not really being in the mood for it. Not caring that Tui had been becoming increasingly more worried about the pair of them, he just brushed off her concerns, obediently doing what he was told. He was still in some lingering pain, and that was enough for him to keep obeying her, like the tool and pet he was. He did belong to her, after all. He had the marks and scars to prove it, so there was no point in fighting her hold on him any more.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:20 am

She'd had little contact with him, meeting with him to give him orders only when Tui simply refused to pass on the message. Dani had been very different around Jory compared to before he'd pushed her over the line, very withdrawn, defensive and almost harsh. What little trust she'd had, was gone, steadfastly ignoring the faint whisper, she'd listened to it and look where it had gotten her. There was no more tolerance, and would be no more tolerance he didn't deserve it, he was lucky that Killian had mentioned the point that it'd be difficult to train a new pet. Walking into the motel room that his tattoo told her he was, "You have five large tasks that you have the rest of the month to complete" passing him a notepad that had all of the details he needed to know as she was unwilling to waste words on him she turned planning to head out and leave again.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:31 am

Staying silent, he took the notepad and studied it before nodding. The end of the month was barely two weeks away, and these tasks looked like they would take him a while. Uncomplaining of the extremely tight time restriction, he put the pad to the side, and got back to idly playing with the strings, picking out the quiet tune he'd composed so many months ago. He'd get to the tasks when she was gone, it was safer then, because he could ask Tui for clarification on what exactly what he was doing. He knew so much better than to ask Dani, she wouldn't answer anything he said. He was just something for her to use until she got thoroughly bored of him. It suited him that she was rarely around. It meant that there were less chances of him accidentally angering her, and meant that he could play with his music as much as he wanted. She'd managed to completely terrify him, and he didn't want to anger her again. It just wasn't worth it, so he'd play along and be a good little boy like he was told.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:44 am

Pausing just before she left, Dani remembered a conversation and turned to look at him "Complete these within the time limit and you'll receive a month off, you've been very well behaved these last couple of months, and good behavior is rewarded" she'd talked to her father about it and he'd made the point that if there was a reward involved humans seemed to work better. She knew that the human was a wanderer so the offer of a whole month to himself to wander as he pleased would encourage him, she believed he'd know better than to refuse her summons once the month was up however. Pleased that he was much more obedient a part of her missed the sass and snark he'd through out every now and then before she'd temporarily removed his tongue. It was his fault she'd removed his tongue, if he hadn't said what he had then everything would have been fine, not wanting to admit to herself that she indeed missed his music as well, Dani just nodded and left heading out to do her own thing.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Jory ducked his head when she looked at him, though he was glad for the added reward. He’d missed being able to wander, but he’d known better than to ask. Relaxing when she was gone, he packed the guitar away carefully, and looked over the list again. Working through them mentally, he soon found which would be the easiest to do, and glanced around for Tui. “Come on,” he murmured, shouldering the guitar, and heading out. Making himself ignore the nearby park that would have been perfect to play in, he headed down the street, his hands tucked into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Oliver had been following his sisters pet quite closely, all the more interested when the man seemed to have finished his jobs and wandered for a while. About three weeks into the pets wandering, he struck one afternoon when the man was strumming. Taking him to his mistresses lair, locking him away in a room that had cages along the far wall of different sizes and a torture table at the other end with a well lit florescent light that flickered slightly above it. No windows the room was made completely out of concrete which gave it a cold feeling, there was a single metal door in one of the other walls and the spare wall had some shelving and all a manner of instruments that ranged from clean and precise to rusted, dull and bloody. Jory's cage was small, big enough for him to sit up in and stretch his leg out with one foot in each corner.

Oliver walked in with a grin on his face, blue eyes alight with mischief and a twisted creepyness enough to make ones hair raise on the back of their neck. "I've been expecting you pet, I have so much we're going to talk about, first of all its so nice to have you here i've been planning this for quite some time. Second of all i'm going to be super generous and let you have the honour of torturing my sister, that way you can get back at her for torturing you but before that we have to wait for her to arrive and oh my do i have questions for you." he grinned wickedly, his smile surprisingly similar to Danis if one paid close enough attention. "First of all and if you don't answer i'll rip the answer out of your skull which is quite painful so i advise you answer. Now, You know how you helped my sister escape last time? Do you regret it considering she almost killed you?" the shadow masters soul shadow Liesl slipped out of his jacket sleeve as a black mamba hissing and flicking its forked tongue it watched Jory closely
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Shivering at the coldness of the room, Jory lifted his head a little, taking in the bare room with a quiet sigh. Curling in the back of the cage as much as he could, he hid his face from everything. He didn’t know where Tui was, he couldn’t see her, so he just hoped that she was safe from the creep. Hearing the footsteps, he lifted his head, and cowered in the back of the cage, trying to get as far from the man as possible. Shaking his head, he refused to speak and answer the question. Dani was the only one he’d do that for, this man wouldn’t get anything out of him willingly at all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Narrowing his eyes at the dunces defiance he ripped the answer out of the mans head "oh how quaint, you don't you disappoint me it would have been so much more fun if you did" Guessing that his sweet sister would be on her way he reached through the bars of the cage and took the mans hand. Yanking it so he could inspect the shadow tattoo around his wrist, Oliver held a silver blade to it watching as the shadow in his skin wriggled trying to get away. "You'll enjoy hurting her though, thats human nature, you know. Your kind takes pleasure in hurting those who have wronged them, i might get you to do everything shes done to you but with silver instead so it takes months and months to heal." He chuckled richly the sound disturbing before he pressed the blade of the knife to Jorys skin and began cutting the shadow out of him, killing the shadow in the process it screamed so loud it would have shattered glass and turned into a kind of dust that faded into nothingness "My sister is on her way, lets gag you so you can't spill our secrets hm?" with that shadows forced their way into his mouth filling it and making him unable to talk or breathe through his mouth. Standing and letting his captive bleed onto the ground, Oliver left the room, minutes passed before dani appeared
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Seeing the blade, Jory struggled to free his wrist, not wanting the shadow hurt. Flinching at the high pitched scream, he curled up as soon as he was let go. His wrist hurt, and he cradled it carefully, studying it. It didn’t seem too deep, but it hurt. Shaking his head to try and dislodge the shadows gagging him, he shut his eyes in defeat and huddled as far from everything as he could get. His head hurt from Oliver digging around in it, and he was scared. Hearing the softer footsteps, he opened his eyes wearily, expecting someone else to come to hurt him, and went pale when he saw that it was Dani. Trying to warn her, he found that he couldn’t make much noise, and slumped back in the cage, very scared of what was going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Surprised to see him alive she was distracted from her goal and walked over, crouching down and seeing the blood she deduced what happened. Noticing the fact that he'd gone pale since seeing her she assumed it was out of fear, reaching into the cage she selected the correct hand and inspected the wound irritated that Oliver had taken her pet again. Finding that it'd been caused by silver she took a quick moment to clean it so that she could heal it, Healing the wound she released his hand and stood deciding to leave him where he couldn't get himself into more trouble and find her brother, turning she stopped seeing him in the door, going to reform her bow he crossed the room in two quick strides and wrapped a silver chain around her neck holding it there and ignoring her screams that quickly stopped as she became unconscious. Dropping her to the ground and tucking the chain away he carefully undressed her and tied her down to the table with leather that had silver buckles the touch of silver enough to stop her from using shadows to free herself, looking over at Jory he removed the shadow gag and went to go tell ice that he'd caught her. It took a few moments before she slowly came around, stirring and then blinking she lifted her head figuring out what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Not fighting her hold, he watched her carefully, trying to work out if she was annoyed with him. Disliking that she didn’t free him, he cowered when Oliver reappeared, flinching at the screams. Shaking, but glad that the shadows were gone, he crawled to the front of the cage, trying to see what was going on. He was scared of what was going to happen now, especially after what Oliver had been saying earlier. Knowing that he couldn’t do anything, he just sat, leaning against the bars and drumming a light tune on the floor of his cage. Unwilling to speak even now, he didn’t break the silence, preferring to keep his mouth shut to avoid getting in trouble again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Sighing softly she lowered her head back onto the table, "well since its just us, and we've got nothing but time..." her head turned to study him sharply "I didn't torture you because of your snark, it was because of the pressures ice and Oliver were putting on me. I snapped when you mentioned my past because I don't lower my walls and let anyone in which is why i removed your tongue. You amuse me, your snark is what I find funny and probably why you've lasted more than six months which is the most my human pets last. Your music is also pleasant which is why your hands and guitar have been spared. There now you know, its in the open. Don't worry I'll not react much when he makes you torture me" with that she was done and her piercing gaze was turned to the ceiling. Staring at it intently she began going away inside preparing herself for what was doubtless to come. Taking long slow breaths she found her mental mind and liars palaces throwing herself into their long corridors and barring the way behind her, effectively putting herself in a light trance a familiar shadow wound its way into Jorys cage. Tui had managed to find them both and now she wound herself through his fingers uncharacteristically nervous
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:14 pm

Lifting his head a little when she began speaking, he listened in silence, dropping his gaze as she began to study him. Disliking the attention, he squirmed a little before she looked away again, and he gave a sigh. He didn’t know what to think now. Wanting his guitar back, he settled again for tapping out a light tune, though his gaze brightened a little when Tui arrived. Running his fingers gently over the shadow, he tried to calm her, getting more scared himself. She was so old, if she was scared then something very bad was going to happen. He didn’t want to hurt Dani, not even because she hurt him. Not that he had any clue why, but he was very opposed to the idea. Pushing that aside for now, he focused on the shadow twining around his fingers. At least she was safe. “Tui.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:19 pm

Soon calming herself down for his sake, the shadow formed herself into a bird again and perched on his shoulder her gaze focusing on Dani quietly. She quickly lost her form when Oliver came into the room, slipping into the musicians thick hair to hide. Opening the door to the cage Oliver reached in and dragged Jory out, using his shadows to control the slow to learn human, he was directed over to the tools and then back to Dani where Oliver used the mans memories to make him inflict onto the woman what she'd done to him. Feeling the pain but able to remain distant for a while eventually the screams came, however instead of begging like she knew her brother wanted her to Dani would just start laughing uncontrollably whenever she'd finished screaming. She didn't look at either man her gaze very focused on the flaked paint ceiling of the concrete room, rigid control of her body kept it from writhing and arching away from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Patting the bird, he scrambled back from the door of the cage, trying to get away from Oliver. Unable to, and fighting the shadows control, he withdrew as much as he could, trying to refuse to hurt her. He didn’t like it, he wasn’t a violent person. Flinching at the screams, he tried to get free of the control, unwilling to hurt Dani any more. Finally when he wasn’t forced to hurt her any more, he breathed a tiny sigh of relief. Expecting to be locked back in the cage again, he struggled when instead he was dragged out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Breathing shallowy and drifting in and out of consiousness when finally the attack stopped,
brown eyes opened and locked gaze with him until he was dragged away. Far too weak to do anything and unable to move due to being tied down she sent tui to Killian knowing she wouldn't be able to get them out of it on their own. Zali at some stage had been put in the same cage Jory had been in and was pacing up and down snarling. Jory was dragged into a medical room and strapped to a table "So remember how i was saying you're a pathetic, whipped obedient dog? I'm going to turn you into one, then you can follow danis heels for the rest of your life" cackling he soon began the painful process of turning the man into a dog. Once done the dog had a muzzle and tight prong copper collar on and was locked into a cage that was far too small that he couldn't even stand or turn around in. The muzzle was made of copper as well and was a very tight fit around his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:13 pm

Struggling against Oliver, the painful process made him scream, trying to get away. Unable to prevent it, the dog snarled until he was muzzled, and even then tried to attack Oliver. Fighting against the tight collar, he refuse to go quietly into the cage, making it as difficult as possible before he was eventually locked in it. Forced to lie down, he scratched at the collar and the muzzle. They were too tight, hurting him, and they were making him itchy. Looking about for Tui, he worried when he couldn’t see her, and dug at the base of the cage, trying to find a weak point to get out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:24 pm

Still fighting to stay conscious until Killian came, the noise made her turn her head and look over at what was going on, dimly observing the dog being dragged in and forced into the cage she made the connection that it was Jory. When her brother left the room, she managed to speak hoarsely "calm yourself, help is coming" with that she withdrew from the pain shivering slightly on the cold table. Tui had managed to find Killian and had quickly told him the details tugging at his sleeve to try and get him to hurry up, the old shadow was frantically worried about both dani and jory and was quite inconsolable. Once her father appeared Dani managed to get out "Bring the dog too" before giving into the darkness and passing out
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Lifting his head when he heard her voice, he gave out a soft whine. He obeyed her, curling in the tiny cage, trying to stay calm. He didn’t know where Tui was, he didn’t know how he was going to get out of here, and Dani looked like she was going to pass out. Whimpering a little, the dog shut his eyes until he heard noises again, scared enough to be shaking.
Having reassured the old shadow as much as he could, Killian had wasted any time in following her directions to where his daughter was. Anger darkened his gaze when he saw the state she was in, and he quickly unbuckled the leather straps, ignoring the painful burns from the silver. Picking her up, he set his gaze on the dog and gave a sigh. Luckily, there was no silver on the cage, so his shadows unlocked it and poofed them all back home where they were safe. Depositing the dog in the corner, Killian carefully laid Dani on her bed, calling for Renee. His dove would be able to help the girl. She had to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Twitching, a sickening smell came from the girls multiple silver wounds, almost like the left over silver was decomposing her flesh rapidly. Zali had come with them and lay at the foot of the bed struggling to breathe, hurting from her mistresses silver, her brown eyes were glazed over and there was a struggle for each breath. Tui made her way towards the dog when he appeared in the room and went over him making sure he was okay recognizing him as the human that she'd been ordered to keep an eye on. Trying her best to get the copper off she couldn't, knowing better to bother killian she waited for renee, the gentle natured woman had heeded her husbands call sensing from his tone something was wrong. Seeing Dani in the state she was in, renees features hardened uncharacteristically, getting to work she slaved away tending to danis wounds until finally they were cleaned and bandaged. Knowing they'd need to be changed frequently she finally noticed the dog, listening to tui she moved over and with tired fingers removed the muzzle and collar before leaving to go rest exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next