The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Jory had stayed in the corner he’d been placed in, sitting there and watching with intent eyes as the new woman tended to Dani. Ignoring the dog and the bird, Killian stayed next to Dani, blocking her pain as much as he could while Renee got to work. He was worried about the girl, there was so much silver that had been used on her. Flicking a grateful smile up at his wife, he watched her remove the copper muzzle and collar before switching his gaze to Dani again. Brushing stray hairs off her face, he drew the blankets up over her, worried. He couldn’t do anything for her, it was up to Renee and her now. Leaving the room, he closed the door quietly and went to find his dove, wrapping his arms round her in silent comfort. With the other man gone, Jory dared to pad forward, nosing at Dani gently before curling beside the bed protectively.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Dani didn't stir for several hours, finally coming around she winced at the feeling of bandaging covering the very sensitive weeping raw wounds. Feeling sick from the poisoning that lingered and grateful someone had left a bucket she brought up what innards were left in her stomach. In pain from the clenching of stomach muscles and the skin that complained at their movement she wiped her mouth and lay back on the pillows. The hyena dragged herself up to curl next to her and made a quiet noise of pain "I Know Zali, me too" gently stroking the hyenas head for now she was unaware that the dog was even there or she would have done more to stop herself from vomiting. "We'll be okay, I promise" Danis voice was soft, hoarse and gentle, conveying how much she cared for the beast. Pausing the tender moment to bring up stomach acid and hating the smell of the bile she went to sit the bucket down beside the bed and froze seeing the dog there her mind filling her in on the fact that this was the human. Great. Nothing like watching your boss puke their guts out to make you do as you were told, managing to wipe the surprise off of her face she set the bucket down and looked at the distant wall trying to figure out how to salvage the operation. Eventually all that came out was "Your collar and muzzle are off, depending on how many brains are actually in that thick skull of yours you'll be able to mindspeak. Oliver has made you a shifter and Renee the woman who likely tended to me will teach you how to shift" at least being a shifter meant he was more useful to her. Her voice was calm and collected although very hoarse from her screams and laughter, once finished talking her eyes flicked to watch the dog carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Waking from his light doze at the sound of vomiting, he stayed where he was, keeping his head resting on his paws until she noticed him. Lifting his head to watch her, he listened silently to her words and sat up to rest a paw on the bed. He didn’t know how to mindspeak, so threw a confused glance at Tui, hoping she’d be able to translate between. He just wanted to know if she was going to be okay. Giving a quiet whine, he dropped his paw to the ground, staying sitting. He didn’t know what he was allowed to do now, so he stayed put, the tip of this tail wagging very slightly. Her wounds still smelled bad, but there was nothing he could do about those either.

Having found his wife, Killian had his arms around her, holding her close. “She’s going to be okay,” he murmured, knowing that the girl was literally lingering between life and death. He just chose not to believe that she might die. “You did your best. She’ll be just fine.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:48 pm

The bird had come with him and had nestled itself into a spot on the covers, translating for the dog. Not really understanding why the dog would care, he had no reason to care, Dani lied smoothly "Yes I'll be perfectly fine" thankful that she had become an expert liar she knew her body wouldn't give her away apart from the smell of flesh being rotted away. Distantly noting the wag at the tip of the dogs tail, she didn't understand it, Tui chirped encouraging the dog to jump onto the bed. her stomach protested everything and she had barely enough time to grab it and discover the misery of dry retching. Setting the bucket down and lying very painfully on her back, Dani closed her eyes, her head was pounding and the light coming from the window hurt "Close the curtains" she ordered the dog tiredly in no way able to back up her words. Not even up to standing, and getting the feeling that the next few months were going to be a living hell, the shadow master let slip a quiet noise of pain.

Trying very hard not to cry, she returned the hug tightly her smaller frame shaking "its so horrible Killian I don't know if she will be, its poisoned her blood its literally rotting away her flesh at a faster rate than it can heal" unable to help the tears soft sobs stained her lashes and cheeks.
There was no miracle cure all she could do was try the remedies that had worked for lesser wounds in the past and hoped like hell that it would work. Managing to control herself again she sniffled "We get to meet her friend at last" she'd always refused to call her daughters humans,
pets.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Rearing up to put his paws on the bed, he hesitated a little at the sight of the hyena there also. He didn’t believe that she’d be okay, he could smell that she wasn’t okay now, but he didn’t try to argue. Listening to her order and despite knowing that she couldn’t hurt him if he didn’t do it, he still did, tugging the curtains closed before gathering his courage to leap onto the bed and curl there too. Resting his head on his paws, he watched her steadily, the quiet painfilled noise worrying him enough for him to let out a small whine.

He kissed the top of her head, trying to comfort her. “You can only do your best,” he reminded her gently. “She’s a strong kid, she’ll put up a fight to survive.” He wiped her tears away, trying to comfort her as best he could. “Yes, the dog’s her pet. Still not exactly sure how he’s lasted over a year with her. Usually they last no more than six months.” Kissing her, he held her close. “Maybe she’ll learn to keep her walls down with him,” he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:20 pm

Opening her eyes as he placed his paws on the bed she got the feeling he wasn't exactly convinced, silently grateful when the curtains were closed, Dani didn't bother telling him to get off the bed. The extra warmth was nice as she felt somewhat cold, hearing the soft whine she looked over at him again unnaturally pale even for her. Still she fought to live, each breath was a small victory, she'd lived through so much already a bit of silver wouldn't finish her off, making herself believe that she would live, Dani felt a little stronger. Watching the dog she slowly moved a hand and patted the short haired dogs had a couple of times before letting it rest at her side, the touch was thanks for closing the windows but her tongue was stuck to the roof of her dry mouth not allowing her to say anything.

Worried that her best wouldn't be good enough she nodded listening to her husbands words, snuggling into him, the mother returned the kiss. "If hes lasted longer than six months she's fond of him, isn't he the one that she came here all upset over?" hoping that the pain of the wounds would make it too hard for dani to keep ehr walls up and owuld let the man-dog-thing in she sighed softly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Nosing her hand slightly, the dog settled there to sleep. He was glad that she’d allowed him to stay on the bed, so he didn’t push it further, simply dozing lightly. Moving only enough to rest his head on her hand, he drifted off, hoping that she’d be okay. She made him feel somewhat useful, more than he had when he simply wandered, after all.

“Yeah, this is the one. Seems like even though he’s a right idiot, she’s somehow become fond of him. Looks like he has a guitar though, that might be part of it. She likes her music.” Kissing her again, Killian took her hand, twining his fingers with hers. “She’s woken, and is drifting off again. Pet’s close to her. She’ll be okay.” He had never minded calling Dani’s humans pets, since that was what they were to her. Though this one seemed like it was going to end up a bit differently.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:35 pm

She'd been there at least five days it was hard to keep track all she knew was that she was in constant pain and was unable to keep anything down food wise. Her hyena was just as unwell if not more so, barely moving and eyes dull her pelt getting ragged and rough, never awake more for than a couple of hours at a time she hadn't made any progress healing wise. Guessing that the dog had stayed because it believed she'd punish him or something if he left she'd allowed him to stay on the bed beside her as it was warmer with him there. He'd gotten most of her food once she'd figured out she couldn't keep anything down, asleep now she twitched slightly. Over time the twitches became more violent as her dream darkened and turned into a nightmare, starting to scream without opening her mouth as if she was trying to keep quiet in her dream, Dani's twitching became full out thrashing and squirming revisiting being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:38 pm

He'd mostly ignored Renee and Killian coming in and out of the room as they tended to Dani, staying on the bed except for when he had to get off it. Reluctantly eating, he was only doing so because she’d been telling him to. Lifting his head at her quiet twitching, he studied her for a moment before pawing at her arm, whining. Getting more worried when she began to thrash about, he stood, batting at her shoulders. If she moved like this, her wounds would only get worse. His worry for her was what caused him to finally mindspeak, nosing at her cheek as he did. Dani. Dani?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Awaking with a gasp as if surfacing after jumping into cold water she sat up a little struggling to breathe normally. She should know better, she shouldnt be letting her walls down again she already knew what would happen. Still she was grateful that she'd been woken, lying back down again she realized she'd heard the dunces voice, looking at him to study the dog carefully she spoke "I heard you" her voice was quiet it often was these days. Deathly pale and getting thinner by the day she wasn't exactly herself, flashes of her normal self would sometimes shine through. Not wanting to go back to sleep incase her nightmare continued she tugged the blankets up over her more disturbing the lethargic hyena who made a quiet growling noise. Managing to move her hand enough to pet the dog in reward for waking her which had been the right thing to do, even the simple movement was tiring for her. Yet she held on with determination, she tried to eat, she tried to move and she held still for the painful process of tending to her many wounds.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Stepping back as she woke, he sat next to her, keeping his paws neatly together to take up as little room as possible on the bed. I worked it out, I think. He tried talking again, wondering if it would keep working, and wagged the tip of his tail when she patted him. He’d been good, that was good to know. Lying down again, he pushed his nose to rest against her arm, watching her. He was more worried about her, the wounds weren’t smelling any better, and he’d picked up that Renee was losing hope for the younger woman. He had no idea what Killian was thinking, the dog kept away from that scary man.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:56 am

Managing a nod, Dani watched as the dog lay down a faint smirk twitching onto her face when he pressed his nose into her arm. Not her usual walled up self, today there was none of her usual spark, she wanted to talk to distract herself of the eventuality she knew was coming "You still have those three questions to use up cold nose" the dog was nice and warm, surprisingly pleasant to have him there. Searching through herself and her thoughts and discovering somehow she'd forgiven him for what he'd said she knew she'd never regret and if she ever got better would be very quick at putting up her walls and shutting him out. Being as badly hurt as she was changed things for her, knowing she was dying and being too damn exhausted to find the energy to block anyone out. Managing to find some of her spark she added with a smirk "Unless you've not got the brain power to come up with anymore" holding onto the smirk and the brief glint of her eyes, she missed music, wanted to play the piano that she'd learnt to play on. She would have to push the dog to learn to shift so she could listen before she died.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:04 am

Lifting his head when she began speaking, the dog watched her carefully, wondering why she was being so gentle with him. Nosing her arm again, he gave a quiet sigh, thinking about what questions he wanted to ask. Will you cut out my tongue again? A soft whine left him when he asked it, scared of her answer. He didn't like not being able to sing or talk, so the action had terrified him. The tip of his tail wagged a little bit and he nosed her gently, wanting another pat. He snuggled closer, resting a paw gently on her hip as well, almost claiming her unconsciously. He'd learned how to avoid the pain, so he didn't mind as much anymore being with her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:14 am

Guessing he was wondering why she wasn't being her normal self Dani answered the unasked question "I don't have the energy or strength to put up walls to keep you out. thats why I'm gentler than normal" she murmured quietly, feeling him nose her, Danis eyes flicked up from where they'd fallen. If he'd been a human she would have pushed him away and rejected the contact, however he was a dog and so the contact was tolerated and then accepted, "No, I wont cut your tongue out again, that was a one off" a flicker of her proper self appeared again as she smirked "I happen to find your snark amusing, so cutting it out really defeats the purpose" considering him figuring out that the dog wanted more pats she slowly lifted her hand and rested it on the dogs head summoning the energy to rub his ears gently. "Two more empty head make them good ones" the hyena on her other side lifted her head to glance at her mistress, using her other hand to pet her, she sighed quietly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 8:29 pm

He gave a soft sigh, relieved that he wouldn’t be hurt like that again. Enjoying the ear rubs, he nearly fell asleep before she spoke again. Crawling as close to her as he dared, he curled his tail around his body, happily curled with her. Thinking through what two questions he wanted to ask now, he was quiet for a lone while before he responded. Where are we, and who’s the scary man? To his mind, it was only one question, since it was only once sentence. Surely she’d let him have it. Are… He hesitated a little, and lifted his head again to look at her for a moment. Are you still angry with me? His voice trailed off towards the end of the question, scared that she’d be angry with him for even asking it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Noticing him crawling his way closer to her, Dani didn't stop him the added warmth was nice and took some of the pain away. A little amused at how he thought that Where are we and whos the scary man were one question however she didn't pull him up on it "We're just outside Firenze,thats Florence to you in Italy. The scary man is my adopted father who got me..." casting him a slightly wary glance that suggested he still didn't have complete trust before slowly answering "out of the pit" going quiet when he asked the other question, her brown eyes studied the dog very intently before she ended up saying "No, just wary" snuggling down she decided that she'd had enough talking and wanted to sleep some more. Wanting to turn onto her side and curl up she knew it was going to be far too painful to even move that much, it hurt enough to breathe after all.

In the kitchen finishing off the brownies she set them on a wire rack to cool with shadows guarding them, they were nice and warm and so would go perfect with the ice cream in the freezer. She'd make up two bowls then go find her shadowy husband and snuggle with him, bending down and pulling the container out she carefully split the remaining ice cream and cut the brownie into nice sized pieces. giving him most of them and putting the rest into hers she went looking for him, finding him in his office she opened the door with her foot "Come and sit with me" she told him persuasively knowing his keen nose would pick up the smell of warm brownie. heading for the couch she set hsi down and got stuck into hers very away he'd probably try and swipe some of hers
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:01 pm

He took in the answers, blinking at the response that it was her adoptive father. Staying quiet, he thought through all the answers, snuggling closer to her when she also fell silent. Getting a bit cold himself, he nosed under the blanket, snuggling under the covers. She was cold, and he was warm, so maybe him being closer would help. Curling close to her battered body, he rested his head on his paws and drifted off to sleep. Hopefully she was going to be okay. He liked being with her now, sometimes having jobs to do was better than wandering aimlessly.

Hearing the door open, Killian turned at the smell of the brownies. Spotting his dove, he didn’t hesitate to follow her, catching her briefly around the waist to kiss her neck before she wriggled free and made for the couch. Keeping up with her, he curled beside her, enjoying the treat. Getting most of it down before he began talking, just in case she thought about taking it, he poked his spoon into her bowl playfully. “So what’s the unexpected treat for, dove? What am I going to be doing for you?” He teased her with the end of her hair, trying to distract her from her bowl so that he could steal some as well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Half asleep already when she felt movement, eyes opened in time to see the dog wriggling his way underneath the covers. She should stop him, that wasn't okay, touch wasn't something to be encouraged, but it was warm and strangely comforting. Summoning the energy she turned onto her side, if asked it was so if she vomited when half asleep she wouldn't choke on it. Curling around the warmth a little, the dying woman tucked her head onto the pillow and resumed trying to sleep. One of her arms moved to rest across the warm fuzzy thing as she did so, not managing to sleep for long soon she was trapped in nightmares again only she woke up by herself this time not having shown any signs of what had been happening inside her head. Lying awake there shaking slightly she was glad that nobody apart from her shadows and hyena knew what was going on in her head, what the nightmares were about.

Eating her own quickly by the time he stuck his spoon into her bowl there was just ice cream left, claiming both spoons she finished off the last of it and smiled fondly when he tried to distract her with a bit of her hair. "I just wanted to do something nice" setting the bowl on the coffee table she leaned into him wanting to have him to herself for a while. Wanting to try and push away the worries and concerns for their daughter, and enjoy some time with him, leaning her head against him and nestling herself into him a soft quiet sigh left her
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Feeling her moving about, the dog moved with her, making sure that he wasn’t hurting her any more than she was already being hurt. Settling down again once she dozed off, he didn’t protest the arm that soon rested over him, merely twitching his ears a little. Having no idea that she was having nightmares again, he still woke up when she began shaking, and nosed at her shoulder gently. Giving out soft whine, he trained his brown gaze on her, waiting for her response.

Pouting when he discovered that there wasn’t any brownie in her bowl, he stacked his bowl with hers, and wrapped his arms around her to kiss her head gently. “It was perfect,” he murmured, still very worried about Dani. Pushing those to the side for a moment, he couldn’t help raising a couple of concerns. “Her pet needs to learn how to shift back,” he murmured, combing his hand gently through her hair. It comforted both of them, and was a habit he didn’t remember ever beginning any more. “And I think she’s missing her music. So getting the pet to shift sooner rather than later might help her heal more.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:05 am

Her stare at the wall was diverted to the dog when he nosed her shoulder gently and whined, studying him she hid what she was feeling forcing the shaking to abate. Curling a little more around the warm dog she allowed herself the weakness of cuddling him, it was unusual circumstances and she was dying. She deserved a break of her normal walls and keeping people at a distance, unsure of how many days she had left in her she was determined to get as much out of them as she could. "I'm fine, just dreams" the quiet murmur was barely noticed by her, a quick glance at the clock told her she didn't have long before the bandaging was changed, her least favourite part of the day. Pleased she'd managed to keep the single bit of bread down for a change, there was a tiny vain bit of hope that she'd survive.

Listening to him carefully, the shifter-shadow master nodded quietly "Well I'll have to teach him how to shift then, if he dosent have any copper in him it should be easy to learn. Get your shadows to do a quick sweep of him to make sure please?" her head was comfortably tucked underneath his chin and her bright blue eyes were closed enjoying the tender moment that they were able to share despite everything that was going on around them
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:19 am

Relaxing when she reassured him that she was okay, he settled back down with her, his tail wagging ever so slightly. He had no idea that she wasn’t going to live, so he was allowing hope to kindle at these good movements. Surely she was going to be okay. Gently nosing her cheek, he rests his head on her shoulder and went back to sleep, trying to keep her as warm as he could. She’d said she was fine, so he wouldn’t question her. It was bad to question her, after all.

Snuggling her close, Killian nodding, sending his shadows through the room with a flick of his thoughts. “No copper. If he’s not to slow, then you should be able to do it.” Well aware that it was almost time to check on Dani again, he tugged Renee closer to him, and kissed her again gently. “I love you. You’re trying your best with her.” The words slipped out of him without a thought, and he gave a quiet sigh. “Should check her bandages. Take the pet out with you, and I’ll have a chat with her. See how she’s feeling.” Sending some shadows to get him some toast and soup, he moved off the couch, tugging on his wife’s hand. “Come on, dove. Surely they’re getting better?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:30 am

Leaning into him more when she was tugged closer Renee stayed quiet, returning the kiss her gaze was soft and affectionate  "I love you too Killian" glancing at her watch and seeing that he was correct she stood when he tugged her hand  "A little, not nearly enough to warrant a celebration" feeling very much like a failure since she wasn't able to save her daughter, she wasn't enough to save the young intelligent cunning woman she loved and called hers, renee sighed softly. Wandering up the stairs with him she pushed open the door listening to its hinges squeak revealing that someone was entering the room

Letting him nose her cheek and then rest his head on her shoulder, she didn't go back to sleep instead she remained awake stroking the dog a little painfully and stiffly. Snuggling close taking a deep breath, she would let this develop, why not? There was nothing else to do, no other path to take so she might as well explore what had kept the human alive and still working for her. Falling into a light doze she was jerked awake rudely when the door opened, releasing the dog and rolling onto her back painfully she prepared herself for the pain that was the cleaning of wounds, lifting her hands to rub her face tiredly dani sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:40 am

He followed his wife, moving into the room after her to sit on the bed next to his daughter. Saying nothing and hating that he couldn’t do anything because of all the silver, he reached out to Renee when she was finally done. “You’re not a failure,” he murmured, knowing that she felt she was. Nudging the dog that hadn’t moved throughout the whole process, he scowled down at it. “Out,” he ordered. Jory just growled softly, sticking close to Dani. He didn’t want to leave her. Ignoring the second order by the man, he just made his growl louder, refusing. It turned out to be a bad idea when he found a tight hand wrapped around his muzzle, and the growl turned into a quiet whimper before he was released. Flattening his ears against his head in submission, he glanced at Dani for approval before slinking out, his tail tucked between his legs. With the dog gone, Alkira pawed the door shut and sat there, guarding it while Killian turned his attention back to his daughter. “Dani,” he said softly, knowing that she was dying. She had to know it as well, but he was determined to keep it from Renee for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:27 am

Carefully tending to her patient, Renee could tel that Dani was in much greater pain than she let on. When changing the bandaging her features became somewhat sadder, none of the wounds looked healthy most of them had turned black, she'd have to get her husband to knock dani out so she could cut the dead skin out. However that'd have to happen later she got the feeling Killian wished to speak to Dani alone, standing and leaving she ignored the growls from the dog. Once he was out of the room she turned to talk to him "I'm to teach you how to shift Jory, come with me" leading the way down to the living room where there was some more space she turned and looked at the dog quietly "You need to find the humanity that is sleeping inside you, what makes you human, what is important to you as a human. I feel Dani would benefit greatly from your music, so if you could please try to learn to shift" perhaps playing a little bit dirty using the fact that Dani might do better with music to convince him to try to learn to shift. Renee showed him how to, becoming the small black bunny with a single white paw, wuffling her nose and looking up at him she tilted her head a little to the side encouraging him to try.

Letting out a few moans of pain when the bandages were changed she some how managed to keep the screaming to a minimum. Hearing Killian talk to the dog that was nestled into her she moved her hand to lightly push at him, her attempt to move the dog reveal just how weak she was at the moment. Listening to the growls and whines of the dog she tried to push harder, her father wanted to speak to her, when it was just the too of them her features became deadly serious "I'm dying, Father, I can feel it, I can smell it" lifting one of her arms she reached out to touch her hand to his arm. Gaunt and haggard she wasn't sure how much time she had left, she was in so much pain, but for some reason she was hanging on, fighting to survive enough that each clawed breath was like a small victory. Wondering if he was going to ask her about the dog, she mulled over something before speaking "Bury me somewhere nice, where theres sunlight" she loved the warmth of the sun and it was breaking her heart that the slightest bit of light was too much for her overly sensitive eyes a side effect of the silver rotting her before her time.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Reluctant, he followed Renee obediently, glancing over his shoulder to the closed door to Dani’s room. He wanted to stay with her, but she’d told him to go. Sitting, he watched Renee closely, listening. Not really interested in learning how, it was the mention of music that changed his mind, and he tilted his head to the side, thinking about it. Watching how she shifted into a bunny, he nosed her gently before trying to work it out himself. Trying, he found that he hadn’t quite got it yet, and tried again, determined to get it right so that he could play his music for her.

With a soft sigh, Killian brushed his daughter’s hair off her face gently. “I know,” he murmured, hating it. “Renee is trying her best to help you, but there’s not much more she can do.” His shadows squeaked at him, and he took the soup and toast off them to place it on the side table near Dani. “Eat if you can, it’ll make Renee feel better.” Giving a sigh, he studied her, pain and grief already in his expression. “Gonna miss you, kid.” Taking her hand, he curled his fingers around her gently, trying to comfort her. He wasn’t going to let her stay dead for long, he’d been thinking through a plan. Though he knew that it wouldn’t make Renee happy with him if she knew, so he wasn’t telling her. “I’ll keep an eye on your pet for you, keep him mostly out of trouble. Okay?” Hoping that she was too tired to do her usual and pick up on what he was planning to do, he offered her a gentle smile, and gave the lethargic hyena a quiet pat. He was so fond of Dani, it was breaking his heart to see her in so much pain, but with all the silver in her, he was helpless to help her. “I love you, sweetheart. Don’t forget that.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next