The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:01 pm

Watching him with amusement Dani nodded slightly, the shadow was slipped into one of his hands as he was spirited away to a room that had already been prepicked. The shadow in his hand became solid and cool before morphing into a bird that at a distance was black and up close was a beautiful dark shiny green. The feathers at its throat were white giving it a pastor look, hopping up to perch on his guitar it watched him with quiet dark brown eyes. The bird was named tui and had been given to him by Dani to keep an eye on him, knocking him out so he slept, it wasn't allowed to heal any of his wounds the first several tortures. The humming was a new trick though and made the bird wonder what exactly what her mistress was planning, while it waited it began preening itself a natural instinct of the shape it was mimicking
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:12 pm

Cowering as the weird shadow things surrounded him, he barely had enough time to work out where he was before he fell asleep. Instinctively curling into a ball to try and cope with the pain, he stayed knocked out for a few hours before waking. Making a sound of pain as he moved and jolted his wounds, he stayed where he was a while, studying the strange marking on his wrist. That was weird, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to know what it meant. Eventually getting the energy to sit up, and swearing a bit as the bottoms of his feet hurt, he gingerly put his feet on the ground before swearing a bit more. He couldn’t even walk, how was he supposed to do anything now. Finally spotting the bird, he frowned at it and tilted his head. He definitely didn’t remember seeing that one before. Deciding to just sit a while, he scratched at the black marking, trying to work out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Watching as he woke the creature yawned as he assessed his situation and even held a little bit of amusement as he realized he couldn't walk. At the stare and tilt of his head, they sighed and spoke The black thing around your wrist is a tattoo and tracker, I am Tui, my job is to keep an eye on you speaking in unaccented ungendered english it was difficult to tell if the bird was male or female which suited it down to the core as it felt it was really a bit of both. If you want to walk you'll have to accept some tasks, then i can dull the pain so you may complete them, complete the tasks and you will be rewarded with time to yourself, and various other things. Fail to complete them within the correct time or try and run away well... you've had a very very gentle taste of what Daniella can do having finished her words for now, she remained perched on the guitar wary of getting too close and being grabbed. Not really into being fondled by the average joe the old shadow awaited the complaining that was likely to assault her ears, she hadn't wanted this job but now she was stuck with him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:42 pm

Flinching at the voice in his head, Jory gave a sigh, taking in all the information. Just great, he’d been press-ganged into doing work. “What tasks?” he asked warily, deciding for now not to complain or ask questions. The quicker he could get these tasks done, then the quicker he’d be able to get away from the scary lady. Eyeing the distance between the bed and his guitar, he gave a sigh, and didn’t bother moving. He wouldn’t be able to make it there and back with his feet this sore. “I was planning on finding a few more bar jobs.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Pleased when the human didn't loose his nut the bird flapped over and landed on his shoulder settling itself there neatly, calmly listing off the set of tasks Dani had planned for him she added afterwards You have a month to complete them the list was quite extensive and her mistress had decided to be somewhat generous with her time. Now that he'd accepted the tasks she dulled the hurt nerve endings in his feet enough that it was very uncomfortable but possible to stand and walk. Still not very pleased about having to do all of this, Tui kept quiet after that he could do them in whatever order he wanted and she was a little amused that he seemed to think he'd be free afterwards. No the tattoo meant that he was a tool, something that belonged to Dani and would be used as such, the tattoo would prickle whenever Dani wanted him and if he wanted to avoid torture he'd show up quick smart. However Tui could see it would take several torture sessions for the message to get through the mans head
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:06 pm

He listened in silence to the list of tasks, frowning. None of them made sense to him, he didn’t understand why he had to do them. A little belatedly picking up on the bird’s annoyance, he kept his mouth shut, grateful that the pain in his feet had lessened enough that he could walk at least. Wincing at the lingering pain, he shouldered the guitar, giving the room a quick glance over to make sure that he had everything else that was his, and headed out. “So what first?” he asked quietly, rubbing at the tattoo. It still felt a bit weird, and he didn’t like it. Glancing at the sky and wrinkling his nose at the dark stormclouds, he aimed for some cover while he waited for the response, shifting from foot to foot to try and release pressure on the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Riding on the males shoulder as he grabbed his guitar and headed out, she shared his look up at the stormclouds and was silently content. Rain was so refreshing, however she kept her thoughts to herself, whichever takes your fancy she replied bluntly to his question about what task should be accomplished first. Returning to silence the bird shifted her weight a little and resettled her wings.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:13 pm

He considered his options, running mentally through the list again. Deciding to do the delivery one, he set off, easily finding the two places to ferry the package between them. Not questioning what it was, he made it back under cover just as the rain started, and he grumbled to himself. Crouching to make sure that the cover was on his guitar properly, he gave a sigh. Watching the rain for a while, he debated what to do next before deciding that it was time to move on to the next town. Ignoring that he'd been told to do other tasks in this one, he followed the side road leading out of the town, whistling softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:47 pm

As soon as he began heading out of town she stopped blocking the pain for him, You are an idiot was all she said going silent. Dani no doubt would be after him for this, however likely she'd let the man suffer pain on his feet, not really caring too much about the rain that had begun pouring from the heavens she let the water slide off of her feathers. Privately wondering hwo much pain he'd go through before he figured out he had to do what dani said or end up being punished, the bird sighed softly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:01 pm

He swore softly under his breath as his feet began throbbing. “Owe, you shit of a bird.” Barely able to keep weight on his feet, he ducked under the cover of a nearby tree, leaning against the bark to try and stop the pain. “What’d you do that for?” He shook the water out of his eyes, glaring at the bird for a moment. He didn’t understand, he’d done one of the tasks. He’d do the rest when he had the time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:08 pm

Shaking itself out the bird replied calmly You don't seem to get the concept, you don't have time to go wandering off, stay in the area until you've completed the tasks. You belong to Daniella, the shadow tattoo on your wrist is proof of that. You can either do the tasks and earn reward or fail to do them and recieve swift painful punishment pecking his neck in warning she hopped down into his lap and began shaking herself off again not wanting any water to soak into the soft furry down that kept her warm. Preening a feather that had come unhooked from the others, her brown gaze was soon staring up at the male again, if he played ball she would feel like blocking the pain for him again. If he only learnt through the adding and removing of pain then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:20 pm

He scowled down at the bird. “I don’t belong to anyone,” he informed it. “I have jobs to pick up in the next town over, why should I stay in this one then?” He didn’t understand why he was being told that he belonged to the woman – that couldn’t be right. He didn’t belong to anyone. Going silent for a while, he pondered over everything he’d been told, occasionally wiping drops of rain off his face. Finally remembering that a month had been mentioned, he gave a sigh. “I have to stay here for the whole month then? Why can’t I wander like I usually do?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:30 pm

Narrowing her eyes in consideration she finally spoke Its clear to me you wont learn unless its the hard way so do as you wish just don't blame me when you wind up on that table again boy with that she became a shadowy blob and wrapped herself around his wrist melding with the shadow there for now. She had no interest in watching him make a fool of himself, Dani likely would let him go now so she could pounce on him when he thought he was safe and sound from her. Untill then she would rest in the tattoo about his wrist, yes this was the best option since he didn't want to listen. Silently complaining that she'd been stuck with a complete idiot for some damn reason, Tui let herself become dormant so she wouldn't have to listen and watch the stupidity occur
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:33 pm

He narrowed his eyes back at the bird, grumbling to himself as it vanished somehow into the weird tattoo. Scratching at it, he considered his options, watching the rain falling. No matter what he chose to do now, he couldn’t go anywhere til the rain lightened up a bit, so he made himself comfortable under the tree, unbothered by the rough sleeping conditions. He’d been in worse. Dozing off, he waited patiently for the rain to ease off, and when it finally did, he gave a sigh, aiming another glare at his wrist before getting up gingerly. Wincing at the increased pain, it was at least somewhat bearable and he made his way reluctantly back into town to do the rest of the tasks that apparently he had no choice in making.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:52 pm

She'd known when he'd finished the jobs and thus had generously given him a week off in reward. However he'd not shown up when she'd summoned him, having guessed this would happen a few times with the slow to learn man Daniella waited until Tui told her it was the right time. Turning up in his room in the middle of him enjoying a bed time romp with some woman her shadows tore her head off in a statement, dragging him out of bed by his hair she smirked down at him darkly. "Well look at what i've found, a cog who thinks he can decide where he works, listen here Jory. You are mine, my lilttle tool who does what i say when I say it. I'll torture you again and again until it gets through that thick little skull of yours" she dropped him to the ground starting to circle him like a shark would having scented prey. "Now~ the fun part, how will I torture you this time, theres so many ways we could go don't you think? oooo I know I know!" she laughed her head throwing back as she did so. "Come let us go and we will remind you of your lessons" the shadows swarmed and when they cleared he was sitting upright on a seat wrists and ankles bound tight to the arms and legs of the chair. The woman stood there holding a pair of tongs, they held a small bit of metal the size of a ten cent piece that glowed white hot "Now say aaaaah"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:02 pm

He'd done the tasks eventually, more to stop the pain on his feet coming back rather than for any other reason. Ignoring the prickle of the tattoo, he soon regretted that decision, whimpering as Dani dragged on his hair. Cowering away from her, he for once kept his mouth shut, scared of her and the shadowy things. Tugging at his wrists, he tried to get free of the chair, scared of what she was planning. “I’m not yours. I don’t belong to anyone.” Eyeing the piece of hot metal warily, he shook his head, refusing to let that near him. “Not on your life. You can’t do that.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:09 pm

She just smirked "Can't I? Watch me sweetheart" shadows pried his mouth open as she shoved the tongs into his mouth and dropped the scorching hot bit of metal down his throat. Back handing him suddenly she became serious "The tattoo on your wrist marks you as mine" she'd torture him again and again until he got it through his thick skull. For now she backed off letting the small metal do its magic, listening to his screams happily she sat perched on the edge of a table watching him intently
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:13 pm

He fought against the shadows, very much not wanting that piece of metal anywhere near him. Screaming at the pain, he squirmed on the chair in vain to try and get the metal out. “I don’t belong to you,” he finally managed to force out, curling up as much as he could. The slap had hurt, but he’d mostly forgotten about that with the tiny piece of metal burning its way through him. Unable to take it for very long, he was soon begging for her to make it stop, his voice hoarse from the screams. “Please, it hurts.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:20 pm

She'd break the defiance in him one way or another, she had the patience to see it through, "Oh hun you want it to stop? Well its very simple to have the metal taken out of you, you have to admit that you belong to me and apologies for ignoring the summons." standing she took another bit of metal a little bit bigger this time and began heating it up with the obvious intention of putting another in him, humming the tune to herself this time it was quick paced and deadly. Once the piece of metal was up to such a temperature that the metal was quickly becoming liquid, Dani turned and smiled at him. This was just the start of the torture that she'd do to make him break.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:30 pm

He wriggled on the chair, trying to get out of it. Fear-filled green eyes were trained on the metal she had. Shaking his head to try and get the song out of his mind, he refused to say that he belonged to her. “I don’t belong to anyone, least of all you.” Though maybe he should apologise for ignoring her. Debating that option with himself for a while, he ignored Dani for probably too long. “make it stop, please,” he tried begging again, remembering dimly that it had worked last time to make her stop.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Smiling she resumed her humming, holding the tongs a shadow took the almost liquid metal substance and slipped behind the male. Watching with satisfaction as it was forced in the opposite way to the first one, waiting for it to do its work she spoke in a sing song voice "you know what to say to make it stop~ Apology and admitting you are alllll mine" her voice was almost sickly sweet, her gaze left the man to flick down to her array of bits and pieces wondering what she'd use on him next. Dismissing most of them she finally picked up a knife and wandered back over deciding she'd have some fun and pop off his kneecaps, it'd be fun watching him try to walk with buggered knnees
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:36 pm

He screamed again, begging for the pain to stop. Tired from struggling against the restraints, he watched the knife in fear, trying to get away from it. “I’m sorry!” Fighting against the chair, he tried to get free, the pain from the metal clouding his mind. “please, make it stop. I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Trembling, he cowered from her. “O-okay… sure fine whatever. All yours. Just make it stop. It hurtsss.” He just wanted the pain gone, he'd do nearly anything for that to happen, and he wasn't liking the look on her face as she played with the knife in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Watching him struggle with satisfaction the knife was mere millimeters away from him by the time he finally apologized. Listening to his whimpered pleads, a pleased look slipped onto her face when he admitted that he was her tool. With a wave of her hand the metal inside him was removed by shadows, the worst of the damage was healed so he wouldn't die from it, however much of the pain still lingered. Shadows released his wrists and ankles from the chair, tapping the flat of her blade against his chin she told him "Now remember the pain the next time you defy me, I'm only going to get more creative from here on out~" with that he was knocked out and transported to a motel room where he'd wake to find tui with a list of jobs for him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:09 pm

He flinched away from her and the knife, scared that she was going to hurt him more. He was barely able to digest what she said before he was knocked out. Curling up in his sleep, it was a painful rest before he woke up. Whimpering, he buried his head under the pillows, unwilling to deal with anything right now. That included any jobs for the scary lady. Scratching absently at the tattoo, he grumbled softly whenever he moved, disliking the pain that she’d put him through. All he’d been doing was having some fun. It had been harmless.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 2:36 pm

He'd been broken to her will and had been used for various tasks for the past year or so, in the past month there had been no new tasks indeed nothing from her at all although she was still alive according to the bird who seemed almost worried. The cause for the birds concern was to become clear when a young looking man with a strong jaw, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes walked into the bar where Jory was playing. Far too well dressed for the establishment and with his hair slicked back there was something unusual about him, creepy even. His eyes remained on the singer, or more specifically the black tattoo around the guitar players wrist, after the pub closed the man followed Jory out striking up a conversation that had the bird on Jorys shoulder trembling slightly "Jory right? I believe you're a tool of my sweet sisters" his sister wouldn't like her tools being taken away from her, this idiot would make the perfect trap to catch her. When the bird chirped rudely at him telling him to push off, Oliver reached out and grabbed her holding her tightly in his hand until she cried out in pain. A smirk crept onto the mans face "I'm afraid im going to have to take you for a while, I'm sure you wont mind" with that he flickered them away with Jory coming too in a cage meant for a dog not a person. There was a bowl of water and a bowl of dog food, tui was unconscious on the floor next to him a black blob that was barely moving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next