The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Having learned that being good meant he got more free time and less pain, Jory had eventually bent to Dani, accepting her tasks when she gave them, and rarely acting up. Confused about the lack of tasks recently, he’d hung around the same town for a few weeks. Talking softly with the bird that he’d admittedly become fond of now, he was considering upping and leaving this town when the man walked in. Disliking the look of the man immediately, Jory made good on his plan to leave the town, soon packing up and slipping out the back exit. Unfortunately that didn’t seem to work, and Tui didn’t really make the situation any better. Flinching as the shadows swarmed around them, he didn’t remember what happened until he woke up in the tiny cage. Wrinkling his nose at the bowls, instead he picked up Tui, cradling her close to him. “Tui?” She had to be okay, he was fond of her. Scratching at the tattoo around his wrist, he studied the dark room he was in. They seemed to be alone for now, and he took advantage of that to see what he might be in for. He didn’t like the look of the table or the chest of drawers that he could barely see from the light that the single globe was emitting, but what he couldn’t work out was why Tui was so weak. Unaware that it was because of the cage bars being lined in silver, he looked down at her again. “Tui.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Picked up and moved away from the bars the shadow started to come around "Jory? What happened" she was sore all over, pulling her way into his shirt pocket she hid from the silver. Memories began to flicker and slowly she remembered everything, shivering quietly she spoke again "we need to get out of here as quickly as possible Jory" she wasn't exactly sure what Daniellas brother had instore for them but she really didn't want to find out. His guitar lay on the other side of the bars out of its case and in danger of water leaking onto it. Left there for a few hours to settle in, Oliver eventually showed up and took the guitar in his hands, running his hands over it he sat down opposite Jory tapping his fingers against the wood with a creepy grin on his face. "Hello again, you may be thinking 'why was i brought here' and the answer my friend is very simple. You're how i get to Dani, shes very possessive of things that are hers and well, I want her in my grasp" blue eyes glittered darkly with what he'd do to his sweet succulent sister. "Now how does this benefit you? Do as I say and you'll get your guitar back unharmed and you'll be free of my sister as I'll be keeping her here. Well no, not here, more the pit in our grandmothers dungeons where she grew up listening to the screams of the damned~" he couldn't wait for that to feed on her despair and pain. Then he'd sleep with her again and again until she produced a mini them, it'd be so powerful, Ice would be so very pleased with it. "Now how do you get this reward? Your little shadow in your pocket, get her to get incontact with dani and say you're both in deep trouble. That Ice has you and is going to experiment upon you both unless she comes right away that if she does that you'll both be let go" laughing quietly he grinned "You know, my sister became all the more attractive to me after she was possessed by that demon girl, so much darker, more twisted because of it" his tongue ran over his lips at the thought. "Ironic isn't it, she was a tool of Lana and so were you" he brushed his fingers over the strings of the guitar thoughtfully "You might be asking youreslf why im saying all of this, and i'll tell you why, friend. Because i like talking to people and getting under their skin" he chuckled softly and stood setting the guitar down just out of reach "You have an hour to summon her or your nice little instrument will be bye bye" blowing jory a mocking kiss, Oliver left the room closing the metal door with a soft click that was somehow more unnerving than it being slammed
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Squirming at the softly spoken words, Jory huddled as far back in the cage as he could get, not wanting to be near the creepy man. Trying to keep Tui safe, he scratched at the tattoo, avoiding looking at him too. He wanted his guitar, it was going to get wet down here, and that would just ruin it. Shivering as the door closely softly, he tugged Tui out of his pocket, studying the shadow. He didn’t want to get hurt, but it seemed like that would happen either way. If he called for Dani, then she’d hurt him for betraying her, but if he didn’t, then the creepy man would instead. Deciding that Dani was possibly the better of the two options, he gave a sigh, dropping the shadow gently into his lap. The words were getting under his skin, making him realise all over again that he wasn’t really wanted, and that he was just a tool for everyone to use. Scared, he huddled in the corner of the cage, trying to work out how to keep his guitar, but also not make Dani angry. “Tui, what do I do?” he whispered, looking at his guitar with longing in his gaze. He’d already tried to reach it and been unable to, so he just curled up. “I don’t know what to do.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:04 pm

The little shadow sat on his hand watching him quietly, knowing how important the guitar was Tui weighed their options "I'll contact Dani, she's going to be caught either way, she'd rather we weren't in her brothers grasp" going quiet she reached out and was able to make contact. As soon as she did, the guitar was poofed into his cage, and the cage was made large enough for him to be able to play it, half an hour later a hooded Dani was dragged in and shoved into a cage, the cage was one she couldn't sit down in and the bars were coated in silver. Standing in the middle of it she had ten centimeters to spare each way in it without touching the bars. She couldn't sit down, she could barely shift her weight, managing to drag the hood off she observed her surroundings a sinking feeling happening in her gut, she'd be her brother's plaything until he got bored and returned her to ice like a faithful mutt. Not even registering Jory until Tui squeaked, the woman was without her soul shadow, looking over at them one could see her facade was cracked slightly. She was scared of her brother, scared of this place, looking away alreaady wanting to sit down she closed her eyes in slight defeat.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Going quiet, and disliking that he’d had no choice, he didn’t speak as the bird contacted her mistress. Running his hands lightly over the guitar to make sure that it wasn’t harmed or broken, he gave a small sigh of relief and leaned it against the bars carefully. He couldn’t let that be broken, it was too important to him. Not saying anything even when Dani was dragged in, he just watched her for a while, looking away when she looked over. He was going to be in trouble for getting caught, he knew that already. Patting Tui gently, he curled up in the corner of his cage, wishing that he could stand up properly and stretch, and kept his mouth shut. It wouldn’t help him to start talking, Dani didn’t particularly like that anyway, as he’d learned.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Shifting her weight and brushing against the bars, the potent silver burned her through her short and drew out a sharp intake of breath in pain. Moving herself away from it she inspected the burn mentally preparing herself to end up covered in them, Tui chirped softly when petted disliking the situation they were both in. She hopped up onto his shoulder and after a while of silence quietly urged him to play to chase away the echoing silence that left them with nothing to do but think. Dani was scared, she didn't want to go back into the dark pit, she couldn't handle it she'd grown to love the sun and its warmth. Her brother scared her too with his creepy manner and insinuations of what he'd do to her given half the chance, he was the only person she was scared of, Lana and ice she could read and predict but her brother was like her. Impossible to know what they'd do next, without her hyena and the sun she was cold, in a shirt and shorts he'd forced her into. Going to scratch her side she bumped the silver again and bit her lip until it bled to hide the pain of the metal burning her flesh
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Looking over at the quiet sounds of pain from Dani, he studying her a few moments before sighing and obeying Tui. Scared himself, he acknowledged that it would probably be a good idea to do something to stop them thinking, though he was scared that the noise would bring the creepy man back in. Deciding that it was worth the risk, he picked up the guitar, running his fingers lightly over the strings as he chose a song to play. Deciding on a quiet almost lullaby-like one, he plucked at the strings quietly, flicking a glance to Tui as if to ask if that was what she wanted. He was scared to speak, wary of angering Dani because he’d got himself caught.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Listening to the music she was grateful for the distraction it created, turning her head to watch him, faintly amused at the way he'd been so worried over Tui she decided to speak to him "Fret not, he'll toy with you verbally then let you go, it's me he really wants you're just a passing distraction to him" Wishing she could sit down she moved her feet a little the hard concrete floor uncomfortable to stand in one spot for very long. It was funny, despite everything he was so easy to read "Not angry with you either dumb dumb, what were you going to do, sock Oliver in the nose? Yeah right" closing her eyes to try and find Zali she found she was unable too which made her feel truly alone for the first time in herlife. Her hyena had always been there, and now she was locked away from her, separated from each other, cold, trapped, hurting, alone she wasn't able to control the situation there was no way she'd win this time. Starting to resign herself to her fate, she purposely touched the silverin a form of self punshment, that wasn't the way to think, she'd get out of this she just had to figure out how
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:14 pm

He flicked his gaze up to her, then back down at his hands. “Doesn’t make him less intimidating,” he murmured eventually. Continuing the soft song, he thought about what she’d said, and an idea came to him. Wondering if it would work, he paused his song to poke at Tui. “Would I be able to unpick the lock?” he murmured, unwilling to be overheard by anyone. He didn’t want to raise anyone’s hopes, after all. Hoping that they’d get out of here eventually, he scratched at the tattoo again absently before beginning to play once more. He disliked the silence in the room, and Tui had said that it would help.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:29 pm

Dani looked back over when the song stopped wondering what was going on, reading his lips and figuring out what he'd said she stayed quiet. Tui would give him the same answer she herelf would "You could pick the one on dani's cage, your own has a shadow lock so we'll need silver to kill the shadows forming the lock" the bird explained quietly into his ear. Somewhat happier when the music started up again, Dani kept looking around trying to think of a way out, the best way to break the shadow lock on jorys cage would be to scrape some silver off of hers and get it passed to him. Patting her pockets carefully she was able to find the well hidden knife, pulling it out carefully she spoke "He's coming back, hold onto this for me" tossing the pocket knife over into the other cage. Jory had barely taken and hidden it when Oliver returned to the room, dragging dani out of her cage and onto the table. The female narrowed her eyes at him but didn't bother fighting, she appeared not to register his hands slipping over her, he wanted a response wanted her to get angry and fight. But she'd make it as boring as possible so as not to play to his twisted fantasies, soon figuring her out, Oliver backhanded her angrily, grunting and spitting out blood from where she'd bitten her lip. Shoving her back into the small cage he stalked out planning his next moves, pleased she'd managed to get out of it with only a split lip for her troubles she didn't bother trying to stop the bleeding as it drippled down her chin
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:36 pm

He nodded at the answer, glancing up when Dani spoke to him. Managing to hide the knife, he cowered away from Oliver, scared that he was going to get hurt to. He didn’t touch the instrument while the other man was in the room. Unwilling to anger him more, and only picked it up once Dani was back in the cage. Resting it against the bars, he took out the knife, beginning to scrape a nice piece of silver off the bars of his cage. Aware by now that it would hurt Tui, he kept it away from her, and managed to make a sharp point in the bit he held. Patting his pocket to check that his lockpicks were there, he shoved the bit of metal in the cage lock, flinching at the high pitched screaming. “Won’t he know now?” he asked absently, slinging the guitar over his back and crawling out with Tui on his shoulder again. Glancing at Dani, he hesitated, Oliver’s words about being free echoing in his mind before he shook them away and picked the lock to let her out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:45 pm

The bird stayed on his shoulder, twitching at the screaming she replied to his question "Yes which means you need to work quickly on getting out" she and Dani both didn't believe he'd be stupid enough to free her. So the pair of them were highly surprised when he came over to her cage and began picking the lock, once it was opened and the door ajar she slipped out of the cave checking herself over for silver damage. "We have to find Zali before we escape" she said focusing on the faint feeling of where her soul was, "Keep up empty-head" she told Jory firmly before she headed off in a surprisingly easy run for someone who had a fair few burns on her person. Finding Zali in a cage similar to hers she left it to the human to pick the lock, once they were all free she transported them to one of the places she knew was safe. Standing in the quiet dark house she glanced over at Jory assessing him before speaking quietly "I could go for a drink, intereted?"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Going silent once Dani was freed, he simply kept up, privately expecting to be punished for betraying her. He did belong to her, after all, a fact that he’d resigned himself to after a couple of months working for her. Picking the lock on the hyena’s cage, and slid the lockpicks back in his pocket and kept away from the animal. He still didn’t like her. Flinching when they were transported, he looked around at the dark place, unsure of where they were. “Where are we?” He kept his question quiet, wary about angering her. Keeping a safe distance from her, he nodded in response to her question. “Alright.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 7:02 pm

The question was answered easily "A safe house, Oliver wont find us here for a fair while" flicking on the lights she wandered into the kitchen and opened the fridge "Sit Human" there were a couple of stools at the island counter of the kitchen. Selecting a type of beer she'd found she'd liked a few years ago she placed one infront of him and then leaned against the bench taking a long refreshing swig of hers. Appearing not to care too much about the weeping burn on her shoulder, she kept her distance just assessing him, after a while she set the bottle down, "Well after a tangle with my brother i've found the best course of action is to get hammered and sleep with someone" She sat down next to him fiddling with the bottle idly "Since you were kind enough to get Zali and i out of that cage you might as well be that someone". She didn't look up at him, instead she lifted the bottle and took another good swig of its ocntents
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Taking in the response, he followed her into the kitchen, sitting obediently when he was told. Playing the with label on the beer bottle, he kept quiet, unsure what she wanted from him now. He looked up when she began to talk, eyeing her warily. Not quite sure what the right answer would be, he avoided answering while he took a mouthful of beer, barely tasting it. He’d leaned his guitar against the wall when he’d come in, keeping it out of the way. Thinking through her words, he eventually just nodded, deciding that it was safer to stay quiet and keep drinking.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 7:38 pm

She just snorted "I'm not my brother, i wont force you too if you're not interested dumbass and here I thought you would be considering your track record" shrugging and finishing off her bottle she rose and picked out another fully intent on doing as she'd said so she'd be able to sleep without dreams that night. It was the only thing that worked recently, under proper lighting one could see she wasn't that well off, during the past month she'd lost weight, looked drawn and had black circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. Tui noticed it properly but said nothing, instead she left Jory's shoulder to hop down onto the bench and settled down grooming its feathers contentedly while flicking Jory a look. Zali was laying down infront of the fire that had burst into life, her eyes closed apparently fast asleep, opening the beer she'd pulled out of the fridge she reflected that drinking wise her habits were starting to resemble roses, she'd met her uncles partner some time ago now. That made her smirk to herself, what would dear old angry rose say to the fact that she'd been possessed, Rose had never really liked her and had been an easy and fun target to pick on, to the point where Rose would have probably said good riddance to her. The more alcohol she added to her system the looser and less wound up she felt, it loosened her tongue pretty well as an added bonus.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 7:55 pm

He shrugged. “Didn’t say no,” he said, almost being snarky with her. Eyeing her carefully, he tilted his head as he watched her. “I’m not in trouble then?” He reckoned it was risky to ask, but he’d rather know than keep thinking something else was going to happen to him. Finishing off his drink, he didn’t bother asking her to get him another one, and got one himself, scratching at the tattoo without realising. It was an absent habit that he no longer noticed he was doing, it having started when he could still feel the itching of the shadow there. Going through the rest of what Oliver had been saying to him, more questions bubbled up, but a quick, more studying look at Dani made him keep them to himself for now. He’d wait until she wasn’t so tense that she might hurt him for prodding.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Just snickering at the snarkiness she took a sip of her drink, "Not in trouble, you didn't get caught on purpose" hearing him move her head turned to watch him wander around to get another drink while absently itching the tattoo she'd given him. At the studying look she raised her brows "You have questions then, don't cha. Might as well ask them while i'm drinking, god knows it loosens my tongue" the last part was muttered to herself. Observing how much liquid was in the bottle she decided that after this one she'd switch to something stronger, probably rum. There were a couple of well hidden bottles in a couple of cupboards around the kitchen, for 'emergencies' and getting caught and put in a cage by her brother definitely counted as one of those in her book. Tossing the empty bottle into the bin and retrieving one of the bottles she considered a glass then decided on being a barbarian and took a hearty mouthful straight out of the bottle. Finding a chair to flop down in she fidgeted with the bottle waiting for the questions to come burbling out of the pet fools mouth
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:28 pm

Wary at the snickering, he glanced at her again and relaxed at her answer. “Good,” he murmured, happy that he wasn’t in trouble this time. Picking the label off this beer bottle as well, he considered the permission to ask his questions, trying to work out which ones would be best to ask. “Why does he want you?” he finally asked quietly, his green gaze flickering up to study her for a brief moment. “Will he want me again?” He really didn’t want to be caught by the creep again, but he’d said many things that had got under the musician’s skin. To be fair, he didn’t have much confidence in himself to being with, so Oliver had only made things worse. He watched Dani drinking out of the rum bottle and gave a sigh, taking a mouthful of his fresh beer. It really did seem like she was intent on getting herself as drunk as possible.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Listening to the questions she considered them deciding how she'd answer "He wants me because he was twisted and raised by our Grandmother, she's manipulated and conditioned him into what he is. She wants me to work for her and so naturally he wants me to make her happy but to also satisfy his own perverted fantasies - hence the drinking" the last part was mumbled again, staring at the flames of the fire a hand moved and shadows added another log to it. Looking up at him, serious brown eyes studied him "Yes he will, I'm going to fiddle with your tattoo so it'll let me know if Oliver is getting close to you" lifting the bottle to her lips for a few moments she lowered it slowly with a sigh. "Any more darlin'?" Listening to the rain start up on the roof she smirked a little to herself, good, hopefully the creepy bastard would be getting wet and cold and miserable looking for them and hopefully ice would punish him for letting them get away. Absently humming quietly to herself between mouthfuls of rum she awaited anymore questions, the more alcohol in her system the more she relaxed. Leaning back in her chair her body language gave away the fact that she was fully relaxed and laid back, strangely almost gentle she watched the flames of the fire flicker quietly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Wary about moving, he eventually went to join her, taking the other chair near the fire. Swallowing a mouthful of beer, he studied her quietly, thinking about more questions. She was strangely relaxed, and seemed to be open to questions, so maybe he wouldn’t get hurt for prodding a bit more. “Why do you care if he gets me, sweetheart? I’m just a tool.” It was one thing he didn’t understand. He was just a tool, why did it matter who he belonged to. Glancing up as the rain started, he settled back in the chair more, quietly confident that he wasn’t going to be asked to go out into the rain tonight. Though she was more relaxed, he still wasn’t exactly sure how many questions would be too many, so he was trying to pace himself, always wary about angering her. Finishing his beer, he considered having another one, then decided against it. “He seems obsessed with you,” he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Tapping a finger against the glass bottle, she didn't look up at him until he asked another question, letting her gaze met his she shrugged "Because you're my tool, that means nobody gets to hurt you but me. That and I wouldn't share anything with the creep" pleased that the stronger alcohol was acting quicker through her bloodstream she half closed her eyes with a quiet sigh. At the murmur her eyes opened and she nodded "Yes, Yes he is, unhealthily so" not that she'd know much about healthy relationships. Setting the bottle down on the small table she rubbed her face for a moment then leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees "Now he knows I'll show up if you get caught he'll be focusing more on catching you and using you as bait." she murmured quietly rephrasing something she'd said earlier, "You get five more questions tonight, make them good ones" stretching and picking up the bottle again she took some more mouthfuls of the liquid housed inside waiting for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 9:38 pm

He ducked his head as soon as she met his gaze, still cowed around her. Nodding, he picked through the questions whizzing around his head, trying to decide to ask ones related to what had just happened, or why she’d chosen him to own. Stalling to get another beer for himself, he quickly returned to sit back down and asked another question. “Why choose me?” It was probably a waste of a question, he was aware of that, but it never hurt to want to know. At least this time he’d been allowed the questions. “And he mentioned a pit. What did he mean?” Fiddling with the label, once again he peeled it off, adding it to the pile of labels he was making beside him. Considering the rest of his questions, he dismissed them for now. Perhaps he could ask them later, and he’d still be allowed an answer without her getting annoyed with him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:10 pm

She didn't move when he left and returned with another beer, her gaze quite intently focused on the moving flames of the fire. Finally his voice broke the quiet "I remembered her thinking about you when she was bouncing around inside my body. Decided I'd try my luck" after a mouthful of rum Dani added "She being Lana" idiot demon, it'd been easy to break him to what she wanted despite him now becoming a little boring so cowed. Eyeing how much was left and wondering if she'd be able to manage it that night her silent thoughts were interrupted with his second question. She visibly hesitated, she hadn't known Oliver had talked to the human about her past, but a deal was a deal, "I grew up in a dark hole, the only way in or out was through a small trapdoor in the roof i couldn't reach. It was set down in the dankest place in her dungeons where i could hear her torture and experiment on innocents and not so innocents. That was all I knew until I was rescued by a friend of my mothers, when i was about 14" her voice was soft, quiet and neither drunk or the normal attitude she carried. Finished with the rum for the night she stood and stashed it away again, perching on the arm of the chair she'd been sitting in she studied the male "That the last of your questions for now sunshine?" she privately hoped so, not really having appreciated the question of her past however she wasn't annoyed over it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Growing silent again, he took in her answers, filing them away. She was only confirming what Oliver had said, so there was no real reason for him to ask any more. Wary now that her tone had changed with the question about her past, he nodded. “No more, sweetheart.” Leaning back, he studied her, wondering what she was going to do with him now. She’d gentled a bit, and he’d relaxed around her now, feeling a bit more confident to push the boundaries with her. “Planning on having a different kind of fun now then?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next