The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 9:40 pm

Once they were asleep, the shadows carefully pried jorys guitar from his hands and deposited them both in the spare bed, satisfied that they could cuddle properly now the young shadows snooped through the house curiously. Happier in the warm bed, the asleep dani snuggled into the warm body that was there naturally tangling her legs with Jorys and wrapping an arm firmly around him so he couldn't leave. Snuggling with the man quite happily, Dani fell into a deeper sleep, able to properly rest without David there, she didn't stir the entire night fast asleep with the musician who was perhaps a bit simple. Waking up at somewhere around ten the next morning her eyes flicked open and she started somewhat discovering that she'd moved places, knowing she didn't sleep walk her eyes narrowed and flicked to the shadows who all rather swiflty vacated the room. Tui was out likely getting into mischief somewhere, settling down a little bit she leaned her head back against the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 pm

Nuzzling into her when they were moved, the young musician stayed quite happily asleep, curling close to her instinctively. He stayed deeply asleep like usual, content snuggled with his mistress, and didn’t wake when she did. When she moved, he simply snuggled closer to her, his arms tight around her so that she wouldn’t go away. Complaining softly when she kept moving, he eventually settled down with her again and nestled closer, tangling his legs with her. He was still mostly asleep, unwilling to wake before he absolutely had to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:21 pm

Relaxing she couldn't help the amused smirk at the asleep mans response to her movements, absently pushing his hair out of his face the shadow master smiled slightly without realizing she was. She didn't protest the snuggling, instead yawning and falling into a doze for a while before finally growing bored of lying still. Very persistently nudging him until he was somewhat Coherent, dani kissed him warmly aiming to stay in bed but to have some fun while they were at it. Well aware that he was nearly always up for that, this time felt a little different but she wasn't sure how, it was him she wanted more than just the activity. Not really understanding it she didn't ignore it but neither did she peruse it, instead she just let it sit there, not really aware how it came through, not aware that her wandering hands over him were gentler as if mapping him out, naturally if it was pointed out the strange gentleness in her behaviour would vanish
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:39 pm

Yawning and nestling closer at her touch, he swiftly when straight back into a deep sleep until she began to poke him annoyingly. Blinking at her blearily, he complained about it until her kiss shut him up, and he decided that this time being woken was okay. He wasn’t going to argue at her suggestion instead of sleeping, and almost mirrored her actions, being more hesitant than normal. She was different, and he picked up on it, unsure if it was a good different or a bad different. Keeping quiet about it, he studied her a moment and gathered his very small store of courage to initiate the kiss this time. It was a very gentle touch, not like the usual, and he had barely started before he drew back a little, still careful of her reaction, but knowing that it had been the right thing to do this time. The tangle of feelings inside him was getting harder and harder to push away each time they did something together, but he still really didn’t understand what they meant, and just wanted them to go away so he didn’t have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:54 pm

Picking up on his hesitation and wondering what the matter was, she studied him as he studied her. Somewhat surprised that he initiated the kiss, she responded without thought returning the contact. However it didn't last long before it appeared his shallow well of courage dried up and he pulled back. It had been gentle, something she wasn't used to when it came to kisses, they usually just served a purpose but that one had felt so different and yet she'd liked it. She didn't understand what she felt, the strange warmth that now filled her from the kiss, and she wasn't sure if she should run and push him away or let this continue. Quietly watching him, she slowly imitated another kiss, mimicking the gentle one he'd given her just before that had only lasted a few moments. One hand abandoned its journey over his scars to slide up his form to quietly brush through his hair. So unused to this gentleness, she decided that she'd try it this once and see where it went, breaking the kiss she tested the male by allowing him some choice in the matter and initiating the next one, unusual for her as she usually was very much needing to have control over it all.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:29 pm

Twitching a little as her fingers ran gently over the multitude of scars she’d given him, he couldn’t quite meet her eyes for as long as she looked at him. He didn’t pull away when she initiated the next kiss, still very confused by what was going through her mind. Thinking things through when she drew back, he studied her for a few second, trying to figure out what he was and wasn’t allowed to do. Reaching up carefully, he brushed his fingers through her hair like she did so often to him, tucking the pale strands behind her ear.
Nuzzling close to her afterwards, he let what had happened drift through his thoughts, curious about why she was being so strangely gentle. Yawning, he nestled his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, hoping to drift back to sleep. He wanted to take advantage of her gentleness as long as he could, surely that meant that he wasn’t going to get hurt or pushed around and he could do what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Snuggled into him afterwards, the gentle brush of his fingers through her hair instantly got a response, a rather cute smile that flicked onto her features seemingly without her even knowing. Not telling him off when the strands were tucked behind her ear, the woman absently brushed her fingers through his hair when he nestled his head on her shoulder. Happy to rest there, she however didn't fall asleep when the male did, instead Daniella remained awake and kept brushing her fingers through his hair quite content to lie with him there like that. Her pale eyes flicking over the room and taking it all in, silently digesting it all. Listening to the shadows playing in the kitchen sink she just rolled her eyes well aware that the two with the most personality would be in there likely bickering. Sighing she just nuzzled her nose into her Jory's hair and closed her eyes decided she could doze without harsh consequences
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Nestling close to her, he continued to comb her hair gently when she didn’t tell him off, curiously content with her despite everything that she’d done to him over the years. She was safe to be with, and it wasn’t long before he fell back asleep again, snuggled close to her and his legs tangled with hers to make sure that she couldn’t leave without him knowing.
It was close to nightfall when Killian appeared in the flat’s kitchen, giving the cheeky shadows an amused look. His own shadows spread out through the place, checking to see where everyone was, and headed over to the fridge to see what he could find to eat. “What are you doing, cheeky things? How’s my daughter going?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 8:27 pm

The two shadows were in the middle of a rather large water fight, and had splashed water everywhere, looking up when he appeared they promptly splashed him before replying one after the other "Playing" "Danis cuddling the boy" "she fell asleep on the couch with him on the floor" "We moved them to the bed" "they cuddled and slept for ages" "and then banged!" "oh my lord you are so crass you vulgar simpleton!" "well its truuuuue" "You're disgusting" "yep yep i am" "Cretin" "Snob" the one that had been called a snob sniffed "She's being very gentle with him, she let him finger groom her" "he feels safe with her too" "They're rather cute" "They love each other" "you don't even know what love is simpleton" "I does too" "your grammar is appalling" "They love each other, giddy, head over heels and they don't even know it" the last part made them both erupt into giggles that their smart mistress had no idea what she was feeling
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Moving out of the way of being splashed, Killian rummaged in the fridge, coming out with something to eat while he dealt with the two mischief makers. “So she’s finally fallen, after everything. Curious. How’s she treat him then? Still manipulation like all the other pets? Or is he beyond a pet now?” If Dani loved the simpleton, then he’d be treated differently. Although it already sounded like that was happening. Flicking bits of food over to the shadows, he let Alkira and Cricket roam the flat, poking around curiously. “How’s she going with the human? It’ll be soon time to off him, won’t it?” Yawning, he gave a sigh, exhausted. He just wanted to go home and be with Renee, but Ice was working them both hard, giving him breaks, but long hunts in between them. At least Dani had her boy to keep with her on her tasks. He couldn’t take Renee with him, she was far too gentle for it all. “They’re still asleep now, I take it.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 9:07 pm

"Beyond a pet altho she still makes him do as she says" "I'm inclined to agree with the peasant" "shut your face you're a snob" "I'd rather be a snob than a pleb" the two squabbled a moment they resumed talking "Time to off him soon yes!" "Jory wants to bite him" "we want him to bite him" "yes that'd be funny" "yes yes it would" "theres no piano here" "danis been asking him to play for her more" they tussled with each other loosing interest in the conversation for a while before finally one replied "Yes they are fast asleep" "Still cuddling" "Holding tight so the other wont be taken away, its rather romantic" "yeah sure torturing a man and then bangin' him loads is romantic" the more elegant speaking shadow hissed and promptly stuffed the other shadow down the drain of the sink and set the plug down on top of it "She's so disgustingly vulgar" it sat on the plug so the lower class speaking female shadow couldn't escape
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Watching the shadows as they squabbled, it only amused the dark assassin, and he eventually cleaned out the fridge, giving another yawn as he sat down again. “More than a pet, hm? Very interesting. When was the last time he was punished then? And will she let him bite the human?” That would be the telling point, and then maybe he’d get a shadow to poke Dani so he could have a talk with her. Or maybe he wouldn’t. It wasn’t often she got to rest like this. “Has she composed with him around yet?” If she had, then he was going to tell Renee what was going on. The gentle shadow master would be so happy about it, and she needed something to be happy about. He’d been gone for ages this time, and he wanted to go home and stay there. Suspecting that he wouldn’t be able to stay home for very long, at least this news would cheer her up a little. She’d always wanted Dani to be happy, and the boy seemed to do that, despite belonging to her as a pet. Yawning, he got to his feet, his shadows returning to him. “I hope you’ll clean up your mess before your mistress comes out.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 9:47 pm

"Few months ago" "We think she'll let him bite him" "She composed a song" "Couldn't find the words" "So she scrapped it" "We think he has words in his head for it" the other shadow had popped out of the sink plug hole to comment as well. The pair of them giggled and chorused in unision "Yes Killian" with that they did half by clean up the kitchen and bounce out to go and watch something on the tv which was still a new fad for them. They didn't have a tv at any of danis safe houses and so it was quite the novelty, dozing Dani had opened her eyes and not deciphering the words had just registered the voices. Dad was there, oh well, she snuggled into her Jory a little more and sighed quite contentedly happy to sleep there with him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Simply shaking his head over the quirky pair, Killian wandered out as they clustered in front of the tv, waiting to see what Dani was going to do. When he was informed that she was going to stay snuggled with her pet, he just shook his head a little and left the house, finally returning home and searching for his wife. Finding her curled up on the couch, he approached from behind, trailing his fingers over the back of her neck and giving her a kiss. “Hi sweetheart,” he murmured, exhaustion evident in his voice. But he couldn’t sleep, not while it had only just turned night. “How are you?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:06 am

Buried within the depths of a book the sudden fingers on the back of her neck made her jump, brightening up however when she saw it was him, Renee abandoned her book and got up to hug him tightly "I missed you" She informed him quietly, well aware that she was now showing, after all it'd been three months since she'd seen him last and she'd known the month before his last hunt. She knew he worried about her and thus had kept the news to herself until he returned to her "Surprise, you're a dad" she loved how good he was with their children, indeed the gentle female loved her husband dearly a surprise to most that such a sweet woman could love a mass murderer.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 2:48 am

Wrapping his arms tightly around her, Killian buried his face into her shoulder, so glad that he was home. “I missed you too, my dove,” he murmured, kissing her neck gently. He was so tired, but she was still safe, and that was the main thing. Belatedly registering her news, he pulled away to look at her face, giving her a tired smile. “A couple of months along then?” If she was, then clearly she’d known for quite a while. He didn’t blame her for not telling him, he knew that she disliked him worrying about her when he was gone. Kissing her, he hugged her tightly again, wondering whether he could just sleep for a week with her and not let her go. He was so tired, and he’d missed her so much. Nuzzling into her, he closed his eyes, already half asleep despite the time. “You’re a wonderful mother,” he murmured, wishing he didn’t have to go on any more hunts. He didn’t know how much he’d be around for the new addition to the family, and he hated it. He wanted to stay with her like he’d used to do, but Ice was working him so hard, he was barely home long enough to rest. But they were safe from her, and that was what he wanted. He couldn’t let anything else happen to Renee or their children, not after all they’d been through already.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:43 am

Studying him, Renee was not very happy with what ice was doign to her husband, pulling out of the hug she took his hand and lead him up the stairs to their room. Snuggling with him on the bed she murmured softly "Go to sleep Dearest, I'll be right here, I promise" Renee murmured into her husband, she loved him so much it physically hurt at times. She'd missed him when he'd been away as it'd meant she'd had to suffer through morning sickness alone this time whereas she was used to him being there.

Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 11:36 am

Shedding his coat over the couch, Killian didn't argue with her. Curling on the bed as close to her as he could get, his arms wrapped firmly around her so she couldn't vanish on him. More than half asleep, he yawned, nuzzling his nose into her hair. "Week off," he mumbled, yawning again. Remembering what he'd found out at Dani's, he kissed Renee's cheek gently. "Dani's in love." Ignoring that it was night, he nestled in close to her and fell asleep, exhausted from the long hard hunt. He could guess that he'd be sleeping for most of the week, he couldn't remember the last time he'd slept for more than half an hour, if that. Thinner than normal, the assassin curled up with his wife, holding her tightly as if she was the only thing keeping him there. Alkira settled in her usual spot near the door, just as tired and thin as her shadow master was. Her coat was dull and ragged, but the jackal didn't seem to care, dropping off into a deep sleep nearly immediately.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 2:52 pm

Pulling the blankets over them both her face lit up with happiness when he mentioned that her daughter was in love, settling close to her, she touched her lips to his forehead after he fell asleep and lay awake softly humming and brushing her fingers through his hair. He was finally home, although only for a week, she'd managed to persuade the shadows to not let him know how badly she'd suffered this pregnancy, her vomiting and cramps had gotten to the point where she hadn't eaten anything in days and in the end had had to visit a human hospital as the shadows werent experienced enough with morning sickness this bad. But most of it was over now, occasionally pressing kisses to his face she fondly observed her husband, dark blue eyes flicking over the familiar scar that ran down over his face. She was so lucky to have him, her love for him warmed her from her toes to the top of her head, ending up singing one of the soft melodies she'd made for him she kept close
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Like always, he curled close to her, settling down comfortably under the blankets. He had his arms wrapped tightly around her, determined even in his sleep to not let her be taken from him. She meant everything to him. Relaxing into her gentle touch, her song managed to weave its way into his dreams and he nestled closer to her. He was safe, she was safe, and he had a week’s rest with her. He slept for hours, barely moving as his body forced him to recover from the hard hunt he’d just completed. All his shadows seemed to be as equally as passed out, not even the baby ones having the energy to cause mischief. Alkira and Cricket were, for once, sprawled near each other without bickering, both old ones exhausted enough to not care what was happening in the house. When their shadow master eventually woke, he was reluctant to do anything, only moving enough to kiss Renee gently with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Dani had gotten bored, and when she got bored she got creative, in this instance she'd discovered Marks mother had collected old expensive crockery set before she'd died. Naturally there was only one way she could come up with to put this to good use, setting the crockery up on the table she backed up as far as she could with a cricket ball in her hand. "Sit" She informed the dog preforming the correct signal for him to sit. Once she had she threw it full force and watched with satisfaction as it sailed through the air, shattered a plate, hit a wall and thudded to the ground and with even more pleasure as the dog took off after it, this was indeed one of her better plans not only was it destroying Marks prized property but it was always fun to watch the dog tear after a ball as if it was the most important thing in the world
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Watching her curiously as she set up the plates and backed up from the table, the dog sat obediently, switching his gaze to her. His tail was wagging slightly, he knew that mischief was going to happen. He just didn’t know what sort of mischief. Doing a tiny dance with his front feet, he barely waiting for the ball to smash the plate before racing after it, managing to avoid the shattered bits of china on the floor. Tearing after the ball, he finally pounced on it, chewing on it as he trotted back through the house to find Dani. Avoiding the china shards again carefully, he dropped the ball at her feet, sitting hopefully with one paw lifted. He wanted to go again. This game was so much fun, plus it would irritate Mark so much when he finally got back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Patting him when he dropped the ball she rewarded him with praise "Good boy" picking up the ball again she aimed carefully, her shadows having just cleaned up the china and left it in a pile in a corner out of the way. The game continued until there were no more left, quite satisfied she continued to throw the ball for the dog until she grew bored of that to. Wanting nothing more than to play her piano she wandered restlessly through the house in a mood to either destroy more things or play and since there was no piano destroy it was
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Giving a soft bark of excitement, he didn’t tire of the game even when she did, and followed her around the house still carrying the cricket ball. Passing by the bedroom, he abruptly dropped the ball and padded inside, sniffing out the man’s ties. Finding them, he tugged on them in glee, spilling them out of the drawer into a big messy pile. Picking up a few, he pranced out to her, offering a half play bow to see if she’d play a game of tug a war with him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Hearing pawsteps she turned and grinned wickedly as he turned up with a couple of ties, accepting the offer of play she grabbed one and tugged on it resulting in a vicious battle with the tie until it snapped. Falling back with it she laughed, it was unusual for her to be so open with how she felt and it was greatly due to the fact of being forced to keep a constant facade up with Mark around. It'd been in JOrys favour, as it'd pushed her to open up to him more than she'd ever intended to, lifting a hand she casually gave him the silent command to come over to her. Once he had she lifted both hands and rubbed his ears affectionately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next