The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Revolution Assassins Rp

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

American Revolution Assassins Rp Empty
PostSubject: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

William is an Assassin, during the time of the beginning of the American Revolution he is sent into the frontier to recruit new assassins.

Last edited by Raven on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:49 pm

The young man swung through the trees much like an over sized monkey, his bow was safely stored over his back as he darted through the trees. He was hunting for the feast at sunset and he needed to collect plenty of meat. His dark brown eyes glittered as he slowed down quietly watching a Doe nibble at some flowers, he moved his bow knocking an arrow drawing it back he prepared to let loose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:08 am

William moved through the forest on light feet, muddy gaze glinting beneath a thick white hood as he sought out his target. The young assassin had been sent out in the field to both recruit new assassin's to aid in the war against Templars, and to discover any lost Codex pages. Dark orbs sliced through the forest, picking each and every tree apart as he searched for something that may aid him in his quest, though lost in his inspection as he was the young man stepped heavily on an old stick, the crunch sounding surprisingly loud in the silent air.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:15 am

The crunch alerted the doe and she raced off, biting back an annoyed grunt he sighed, deciding to go and investigate he moved along the branches swiftly and silently. He stopped staring down at a young man who did not belong here, he narrowed his eyes knocking an arrow "who are you?" His voice was calm and low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 am

Frustrated, frustrated with himself for being so foolish, William drew the thick white hood off his head. This caused his soft black hair to fall around his face in a feathery mess, which he pushed back impatiently with one hand. Though unsurprised to hear a voice calling down to him, he had expected a different form of predator, if any. Muddy eyes were cast upward, finding the young man with a curious expression. "William Herondale." He responded with ease, his tone light and flowing, if not with a touch of an Welsh accent mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:30 am

He nodded and narrowed his eyes "are you with those others who enroach on our lands trying to steal from us? the ones who are at peace with the land?" he included himself with the native people having lived with them all of his life he knew their ways. He kept the arrow trained on the other males head, a wary look on his face, his speech was slow. He was not familiar with the english words, therefore his voice was calm and slow, much like a lazy river. His brown hair was all over the place, scruffy and messy, he had the look of some sort of wood elf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:38 am

"Dwyn?" He murmured under his breath before shaking his head, looking back up at the young man in the tree. "I am not here to threaten you nor your lands, I am merely a scout." His words came easily, flowing out without missing a beat, though his tone held an edge of respect toward the younger man and the people he lived with.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 am

He narrowed his brown eyes then moved slinging his bow over his shoulder, arrow into its quiver, he dropped down his arms coming up to grasp the branch. Letting go of the branch he landed neatly and watched the male "what do you scout for" he watched the black haired male with a look on intrest, he had never really seen another whitish person before, he had only heard stories of their brutality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:49 am

William watched the younger man with interest, noticing the ease with which he moved, much like the assassin's themselves. "Mainly, assistance. Assistance in a petty dispute. But it is my job." The young assassin responded in his normal flowing tone, though his origins were becoming more clear in his voice the more he spoke, for no matter how long he was away from home he had always retained a Welsh accent.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:51 am

"me and my people have no quarrel with whatever dispute is happening" he said calmly, although his eyes betrayed his thoughts. He wanted to be out there fighting those who would enroach on his land, those who would destroy his home. Around the males neck was a thin cord with the assassins logo on it, it hung down over his shabby clothes, he appeared not to notice it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:57 am

William pulled his chin closer to his chest in a gesture of acknowledgement. "And I respect this. Your people owe us nothing and I do not have the right to come here in search of aid, but we must seek help wherever we can." The young assassin responded with a light tone, muddy eyes glittering in what sun filtered through the canopy of leaves overhead. Though he noticed something, something that he hadn't expected to see out here. The symbol of the Creed, strung around this young mans' neck. Mouth parting slightly in surprise, Will cast his narrowed gaze back up to meet the other mans', wondering if he knew what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:03 am

Abooksigun looked down at his charm and wrapped a hand about it protectively "why are you looking at my charm?" he asked harsher than he meant to, his lips parted as if he was about to apoligise before he shook his head. Deciding that he was in the right in this situation, his thoughts drifted to his mother who was killed by red coats and his eyes narrowed. He would not speak of his unknown heritage, feeling uneasy around the mud eyed foreigner, the clan mother would not like him speaking to the boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:24 am

William was at a loss for words, and that happened only rarely at most. Llofrudd? He thought to himself, before shaking his head slightly and holding up an arm, the Creed's symbol pressed into the silver metal of his right bracer. "Do you know what that symbol is?" He inquired lightly, his tone airy and surprised as he gazed at the other boy, his eyes glinting darkly, confused. The jumble of colors that made up his muddy orbs were all defined in the warm light, the flecks of green and brown and gray floating in pools of deep blue.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 am

"it is the same as my charm" he said, locking his jaw. he would not tell this stranger of his secrets, the harsh pungent scent of something burning assailed his nostrils. He turned and his eyes widened seeing a pillar of smoke begin to emerge from the village, not normal smoke either. Great big bonfire smoke, a harsh noise came from his throat, he was torn between throttling the stranger and going to aide his people. He chose the latter and ran light footedly through the forest like a stag. as he got closer he let out a wail "NO" his home, carved on a tree was the Templar cross although he knew not what it meant. Ignoring the danger he plunged into the flames yelling in the native language, his dark eyes filled with pain, he could hear the screams of his people burning alive staggering through the smoky area he soon fell coughing he yelled for his friends and the clan mother before loosing consiousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:40 am

William was still slightly shocked as the younger man bounded away, though being an assassin meant being fast-acting and quick on your feet. The young assassin bounded off with near silent steps, only to stop short as a familiar symbol found his gaze. In anger toward the Templars and all their destruction, Will pulled his dagger against the trunk of the tree, disfiguring the cross before turning, realizing that he had to do whatever he could. Lifting one hand to cover his mouth, he bounded forward once more, and into the village. Smoke stung his eyes and threatened his lungs, though despite his efforts he was only able to retrieve a handful of people. Two boys, younger than himself, one young woman and the boy whom had intercepted him in the woods. Though this boy intrigued him greatly, he had to find some help for these people before anything else.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:43 am

He coughed harshly his eyes blinking he pushed himself up and looked at the others, the clan mother, he stood up fighting dizzyness and crashed to the ground heavily. He watched in terror as a man on a horse rode up, surveying the damage with a pleased glint in his eye, cold sweat ran down his spine, the man had been one of the ones trying to buy the land. He would surely kill him and the other three who somehow had gotten free, he coughed again before retching black spit onto the earth. The fire thankfully drowning out his sounds he began moving his remaining people into the trees more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:51 am

William had found a nearby water source and was collecting the cool liquid in an old beige waterskin, knowing the few people he had managed to get out would need it. He was no medic though, all he could do was try and get them help quickly. Standing up and spinning on his heel, the young assassin bounded off toward where he had left the small group of people, to find that the young man with the Creed's symbol was pulling them further away from the village. Will lowered his head slightly, though shielded his muddy gaze and helped find the few people some kind of shelter.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:56 am

Gently placing the woman over his shoulder he began climbing the trees expertly, he looked down at the assassin and gestured "bring them up, they will be safe" he pointed at a platform that was well hidden and spacious in the trees, the bottom of it was hidden by its hosts branches. Gethrow made his way up there laying the woman down carefully, his eyes watched the black haired boy before he slid down and slunk around about to pick up one of the unconsious boys when the unconsious boys head exploded into red, Gethrow stood there stunned before he looked up to see the man on the horse again. Anger rose up in his chest, standing tall he pulled a arrow out of the quiver and aimed it at the man, letting it fly. The man laughed then moved his horse, the arrow thudded into a tree exactly at where the mans head had been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:02 am

William put one hand out, looking at the other man with an intense gaze. "Get him up." The young assassin ordered, nodding toward the last boy. Moving almost silently, and with surprising speed, William spun on one heel, lashing out with on arm. Though at first it looked like a misjudged attack, a small silver dagger flew from the dark-haired boys hand, sailing silently through the air, toward the mans' horse. "Templars never did know what honor is." He spat out, stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:06 am

The man stared at him before nodding and lifting the other boy over his shoulders as easy as one would a sack, he began to climb quickly and deftly soon the boy was up on the platform with the girl. The man watched the man on the horse and the black haired man face off.

The templar laughed and dismounted saying "I am here for a boy who does not belong in the village, he was not in the village when I arrived so i sent him a calling card" He grinned up at the man who was up on the platform "yes you Gethrow yes i know your name, i know your history, why don't you come down and we can... Talk" his dark eyes glittered at the young assassin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:11 am

William almost growled at the Templar, moving forward on swift feet. "Arrogant bastard!" He called before lunging forward, and with a flick of his wrist a long, thin blade was striking toward the Templar's chest. He loathed Templars and their oppressive, destructive ways.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:17 am

The Templar grabbed the boys arm and forced it backward laughing softly "you deny the boy to hear his parents story?" his manipulative violet eyes stared down at the young assassin. His eyes betraying him as the second in command of the templar order in America, Gethrow listened then swung down a little perching on a branch he narrowed his eyes. James the Templar laughed "your little mommy and daddy were assassins just like this little twerp, they had ickle baby Gethrow and then got themselves killed, i was looking for you but the filthy savages took you in first" he shook his head and aimed up at Gethrow with his other hand "the last of your line will be extinct" he said. Gethrow narrowed his eyes and leapt from branch to branch rapidly he dropped straight down knocking the black haired boy out of the way and pinning the templar down a knife at his throat "Tell me! the truth!" James laughed hoarsely "your father was the previous mentor of the assassins, your mother one of the elite assassins, they never planned to raise you. As they were on their way to give you to someone to look after you they were ambushed, before you could be found your mother hid you and the savages took you in" he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 am

Scowling angrily at the Templar, Will made to pull his remaining dagger but was stopped as Gethrow landed on the bastard, pinning him to the ground. Muddy eyes were narrowed in anger, his mind running. "Felly, gallwch ddysgu iddo sut i fod yn bastard fel chi?" He spat under his breath, the words seeping with hatred as he rubbed his shoulder, ready to descend upon the damned Templar at any moment, though he knew better than to take this away from "Masterizzazione di quelli a casa e uccide la sua gente non è una buona prima impressione." He mumbled, tone low and flowing even when his was bursting with anger.

--------------

"Felly, gallwch ddysgu iddo sut i fod yn bastard fel chi?" - So he can learn to be a basatrd like you?

"Masterizzazione di quelli a casa e uccide la sua gente non è una buona prima impressione." - Burning ones home and killing his people is not the best first impression.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:53 am

The templar laughed and kicked the boy off him, mounting his horse once more he grinned "another time assassin" Gethrow fell hard on his behind and watched as the templar wheeled off. He got up and grumbled to himself, his brown hair all over the show, a distinct 5'oclock shadow on his face. He watched the assassin and asked "assassins? Templars?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 pm

William blinked at the other boy for a moment before lowering his hands to his sides, pulling his chin close to his neck and looking at the ground. "It is a long explanation. I suggest we find your people help first." He responded lightly, using one hand to pull the think white hood up over his head once more before turning to look up at the platform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Revolution Assassins Rp
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fandom Roleplay-
Jump to: