The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Revolution Assassins Rp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

William is an Assassin, during the time of the beginning of the American Revolution he is sent into the frontier to recruit new assassins.

Last edited by Raven on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:04 pm

He grunted then nodded, leaping forward he hauled himself up the trunk finding footholds where there appeared to be none. he glanced down and paused "can you not climb?" his voice was full of disbeif the young man below him was so well. Odd, to gethrow anyway, how he hated his english name he half wished that someone would give him a new one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:09 pm

William pressed his lips together before bounding forward, propelling himself up the tree with ease, swinging himself effortlessly up branch after branch. It was just like climbing up to the rooftops each morning, just with less places to get a grip. The young assassin hauled himself up onto the platform with a huff, taking up his previous stance. Glittering eyes were fixed down, his face cast into shadow as he silently pulled the waterskin out once more, holding it out for Gethrow.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:12 pm

He took the water skin and began tending to the two who had survived, a gentleness and caring side to him. he forgot that the other man was there and frowned he stood and leapt off through the trees, literally having forgotten the assassin. About ten minutes later he returned with a few stings on his face but a large wad of a honey comb in his hands, he spooked seeing the boy just standing there before he recognized him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:15 pm

William glanced up as the other young boy bounded off, turning his back to the other two people and watching the calm forest. He wasn't the best in the medicinal field, but he could watch for any danger and protect them from those damn Templars. His glittering eyes were swimming with anger and frustration, but he didn't turn to look when he heard soft feet on the platform behind him. He knew who it ways.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:18 pm

"here i will need your help stranger" he said he had decided that he had no choice but to trust the stranger, he broke the honeycomb in half "you need to trickle the honey down their throat, it will soothe their coughs" his voice was careful and wary "i am Connor in your english tongue" he didn't expect the black haired man to inquire after his native name, they never cared about important things like that. Though the 'templars' words echoed around in his head, he opened the womans mouth and dripped the honey down it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:28 pm

"Mae'n ddrwg gennyf.." He murmured under his breath before turning to the second young boy he had dragged from the fire. The young Welsh assassin kneeled beside the patient and tilted his head up ever so slightly, opening his mouth with a gentle hand before letting the honey trickle down his throat. "I don't car much for the English. What are you really called?" Will inquired softly, sinking against his hood to hide all expressions from the other boy.

--------

"Mae'n ddrwg gennyf.." -  I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:48 pm

"Abooksigun" he said a slight lilt to his voice revealing that he was suprised that the other male was curious to know of his native name "it means wildcat" he said simply, he gently held the young woman in his arms and smiled with relief when she opened her eyes. He spoke quietly and quickly to her, she scrambled up and looked at him with fear in her eyes, he nodded somberly and said to the black haired male "I must take them to a safe place, the horse man will be back i fear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:11 pm

William almost growled in anger, but nodded, and drew himself to his feet. "There is a place, nearby. And old cabin. It's where I was sent at first, they will be safe there." The young assassin responded, though did not look at the other man. Instead he turned, pointing to the west of the platform, out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:16 pm

he nodded and said quietly "we will run through the trees, quicker that way" he leapt off the platform arms swinging out and catching a branch, he swung himself and landed on a branch that could take his weight. He raced along the branches an easy elegance to him as he lightfootedly moved through the trees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:59 pm

William nodded, saying nothing more. Instead he simply watched through glittering muddy eyes as the younger man raced forward, swinging from tree to tree. With a shake of his head and a soft huff, Will bounded forward on light feet. The young assassin swung forward with ease, making little to no noise as he bounced after Abooksigun.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 pm

He was quiet and silent, stopping he motioned for the others to go ahead, unsheathing a tomahawk from at his waist he crouched silently. His brown eyes glittering in a predatory like fashion, there was some prey down there and he could use it to help feed his friends. He silently slipped down the tree and waited hidden in the bushes, a hare came sauntering past his tomohawk shot out and killed it swiftly. shoving it into his belt he clambered back up and glanced at the black haired boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:53 pm

William watched through glittering eyes as the younger man expertly wielded the tomahawk, though lowered his head once more to keep his face shrouded in shadows. He had been called a bit of a mystery before, up-beat and friendly one moment, quiet and reserved the next, yet he never revealed his true thoughts or emotions. The only known fact about the dark haired assassin was his past, and his reason for joining the Assassins, the reason behind the explosive hate he held toward all Templars, stronger than the normal assassin. Remaining silent the young man turned and bounded off once more, moving with ease through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:56 pm

"you did not share your name with me when i shared mine" he kept up easily with the other young boy his own hedge like hair proving that he was not part of the natives blood line. His slightly dorky face was hard with disgust at the horse man, he decided that he would get revenge no matter what. He soon came up to the cabin and leapt down he rubbed the back of his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:00 pm

William landed with a soft thud as he fell to the grassy earth, hardly winded. "William. William Herondale." He responded in a soft tone as he brushed past Abooksigun, one hand raising to push the door of the cabin open with ease. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he looked around the dank room, but it would do for now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Jared nodded then set about collecting sticks to create a fire, he grunted skinning the rabbit with ease he had been taught an easy and quick way to do it. He glanced up "do you have any flint? Rabbit tastes better cooked" his voice was low and quiet, his brown eyes watching the black haired male, no William.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:11 pm

William didn't turn to look at Jared as the other boy spoke, instead he simply moved inside, into what would have been a kitchen once, and snatched small, flaky black rock off the counter. Returning to the other boy, Will extended his hand, the the charcoal-like object resting in the palm of his hand. "I suppose I owe you an explanation." The young assassin murmured, eyes fixed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 pm

He took the object avoiding the attractive mans gaze, attempting not to flush a little as his fingers brushed against the others palm. He got a fire going and began spit roasting the rabbit thinking to himself "well sit down and begin your story then" he said good naturedly. He trusted the black haired boy, because he had dragged him and three others out of the inferno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:27 am

William nodded, lifting one pale hand to the pull white hood off his head before sitting on the grassy earth, legs crossed. The young assassin ran one hand through his feathery black hair with a soft sigh, muddy eyes studying the flames before him as though they were the most interesting things in the world. "I shall start with the Orders. The Assassins, and the Templars. They, we, are enemies. This is the dispute I came seeking aid to settle. While the Templars are destructive and blind in battle, the Assassin's are still few. There are not enough of us to win this war, and so I was sent out to scout for anything useful, like recruits." Will murmured, his voice soft and flowing as he continued his explanation on the Assassin's and Templars,and their history. "I am an Assassin, a young one, but there is no innocence in the Creed. It is a good life, and it it's worth living." The young Welsh man finished, his accent affecting certain words to the point were it almost annoyed him, wishing he could just speak in his native tongue. His final words held something more, however, they hinted at his past. Will could only hope that Jared would not inquire about this.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:22 pm

During the story the man cooked the rabbit over the fire, as the welsh man finished Jared offered him a cooked rabbit leg "Eat" was all he said, thinking about the story he sat beside the other male and bit into his part of the rabbit leg his brown eyes dark. Tearing the flesh from the bone and devouring it with strong teeth he said "you looked suprised when you saw my charm. Why" like the welsh man he was awkward in english, his words slow and steady. He was not stupid however, he was intelligent but he just found it hard to grapple with english words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:41 pm

William gratefully took the rabbit leg, musing for a moment toward Jared's question. "It is the symbol of the Creed, our order. Those who wear it, they are assassins, or know of them at least." The young man murmured softly, looking down at the rabbit leg in his hand. "Diolch yn fawr." He murmured under his breath, eating hungrily.

----------

Diolch yn fawr. - Thank you
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:10 pm

He frowned "But i know not of the assassins nor am one, My mother who found me said that it was on the ground beside me" he shrugged lifting a hand to grip it tightly before he continued eating. He said "it is nothing, you saved my life, the least i can do is share my food"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:59 pm

William glanced up, a slight twitch of his mouth the extent of his expression. A flicker of a grin, there one moment and gone the next. The young assassin leaned back after he finished eating, staring into the fire with an unreadable expression, his mind obviously working behind those glittering muddy eyes of his. Feather black hair was mused atop his head, parts of it pushed back by his fingers and other parts sticking out here and there. The white robes that he wore, the attire of the assassins, fit close against him, showing how lean the young mane really was while hiding any hint of muscle that lay under the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:09 pm

The male had longish hair that went down to just below his jaw, he had dark dark eyes that looked almost black. Rough black stubble decorated his cheeks his chin had an indentation in it. His native clothes were comfortable and fit him well, they revealed a comfortable form, not as lean as the assassin but on the more muscular side, his arms were well developed from swinging through the trees most of his life. He took a fish bone and began chewing on it absent mindedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm

"You, you know I've come to look for recruits. If you join us, you could get you revenge on the people who did this." William murmured lightly, gesturing back in the direction of the burning village. There was no doubt in his mind that these men had to die, and he figured Jared would want to be a part of it just as much as he did.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Jared opened his dark eyes and watched the black haired individual "No doubt i want them punished, but i am curious" he paused feeling stupid at the lack of grasp that he had of the english language "you loathe these... Templars, what happened to make you like that?" he had no idea if he was treading onto forbidden land so he turned his head and looked away his thick black hair sheilding his face from any spitting insults that he half expected to come his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Revolution Assassins Rp
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fandom Roleplay-
Jump to: