The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Revolution Assassins Rp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

William is an Assassin, during the time of the beginning of the American Revolution he is sent into the frontier to recruit new assassins.

Last edited by Raven on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:55 pm

William winced slightly at the question, lowering his head and wishing he had his hood on to sink into, though he didn't want to pull it up and seem, what, rude, angry maybe. Instead he just leaned forward, hands clasped in his lap, muddy eyes closed and feathery hair falling around his face as memories danced through his mind. "I wasn't born here, if it's not obvious. I was born in Wales, and I lived there until I was fifteen. On my fifteenth birthday-" Will's voice wavered for a moment, dropping off altogether before he was able to pull himself forward. "I had always been close with my family, they meant the world to me. At the time I didn't know it, but my mother had been an assassin, my father a Templar. He left the order to join the assassin, just so that he could be with my mother. After a few years, however, they left everything behind and started a family. Well, their rather, rebellious past caught up to them. On my fifteenth birthday Templars were on my doorstep, pushing into the house. My parents were slain before me, one of my sisters struck down as well while the other was drug off screaming, yet I was left in the middle of it. Why, I don't know. I don't want to know. But after that day I looked into the family history, found out who my parents, and who their parents before them were... And I knew I couldn't just move forward and forget what happened. So I joined the assassin's." His tone was low and flowing as he explained his story, almost raw, tinged with the pain that he still felt, everyday. Will didn't know why he was telling the other young man this, maybe because he knew his job, his purpose, was worth more than his old secrets. He had to come back with something.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 pm

The dark haired male nodded "i am sorry, i know the feeling of everyone you love being killed" his eyes glittered "I will join your..." he paused trying to say the word right "ass-assins" he looked at his two clan mates "they will join as well, they also wish for vengance and to set the scales right once more" he folded his arms and continued rolling the white bone around his mouth, it was a bad habit of his but he didn't care. He didn't have his foster mother anymore to tell him off about it, the whole day caught up with him and he stood, "will be back" he said before he walked off hiding the tears that filled his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:05 pm

William almost let a soft smile crawl over his features as Jared agreed, though instead he simply offered a nod, standing and looking out into the forest. They should get moving tomorrow, back to Boston so that Jared and the others could begin training, and to get out of the wilderness in case the Templars returned.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Jared walked quietly through the forest, heading to the old tree that was up on a hill, he climbed it setting himself comfortably up in the branches and let himself cry. He couldn't cry where the others were, he had to be strong for his two friends, he shoved his knuckles into his eyes and eventually the flow of tears stopped. He sighed and chewed on his fish bone again, sitting down on a branch that stretched out helooked over the land this had been his whole world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Will lifted one scarred hand, long fingers pulling the thick white hood over his head and musing up his long black hair. Face cast into safe, comfortable shadow, the young assassin gazed out at the trees, arms crossed over his chest. Blue eyes danced with emotion, grief, pain, loneliness, sadness. Though he didn't cry, nor did his expression change. He'd had many years to push everything down and train himself to be strong, to show no sign of pain or weakness. And that wouldn't stop now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:25 pm

The male eventually returned, his face was carefully wiped free of any emotion that could betray him to the assassin underneath the white hood. Clucking his tongue he spoke in the whispery language that he had grown up in making sure that his two friends were alright before he cast his gaze up into the trees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Will moved forward, planning to take watch while the others rested or collected themselves or did whatever they wanted to do. "We should head out in the morning." He murmured softly as he passed Jared, before swinging himself up into a tree with two strong arms. The young assassin moved up to a high branch before he sat, resting against the trunk, and looking out over the forest.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Jared nodded, his eyes dark in his handsome features, he looked over at the two whom had survived before he pulled himself up into the trees also. Swinging through the branches as if he had grown up in them in which case he had he found himself a nook and hunkered down eyes sweeping about constantly for danger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:24 pm

William leaned into his hood, resting his chin against his chest and closing his eyes for a brief moment, memories still flooding his mind. With a quiet, uneven sigh he crossed his arms over his chest, just listening to the forest around them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:34 pm

"they will make good ass sass ins, as they are angry and vengeful, they will seek out these... temp lairs and kill them as quietly as i kill a deer with my hands" he said his words thick and heavily accented. He disliked speaking in the english tongue but it seemed to be the only one that he and this black haired man shared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:58 pm

"Nid oes gennyf unrhyw amheuaeth, ond mae ganddynt lawer i'w ddysgu." William murmured under his breath, not expecting Jared to hear him. Sometimes he felt like he just had to speak his native language. He seemed relaxed up in the tree, but he was really quite the opposite.

--------------

Nid oes gennyf unrhyw amheuaeth, ond mae ganddynt lawer i'w ddysgu. - I have no doubt, but they have much to learn.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:36 am

Jared eventually fell into slumber, although his dreams were anything but peaceful, he cried out "ita" several times in his sleep sweating slightly. He had sustained a large gash on his chest that had become rapidly infected, it oozed pus and sent him into a feverish dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Will sat up in the tree, muddy eyed gazing out over the forest, though they seemed far away. He was lost in his own mind. His memories, thoughts, emotions, they all came flooding to the surface, knowing that nobody was around the see them. Quiet tears slipped down his cheeks as he receded as far as he could into the heavy white robes, seeking comfort that he knew he wouldn't find.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:46 pm

-time skipped to when they get to the assassin den-

Lana was tied up well, her head hanging down over her chest her chocolate brown curls hid her face, a smirk was dancing over her features although she ignored the blood that seeped from an eyebrow cut. She had gotten a bit lippy toward her torturer so she had gotten a slap from that, she had only laughed at the slap. She lifted her head some what hearing new people enter the den, oh goodie more meat to toy with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:01 pm

William had his white hood pulled over his head, chin close to his chest and face all but hidden. He made no eye contact with the other assassins in the den, instead he walking straight through room after room until one caught his attention, a young woman tied to a chair. William lifted his gaze ever so slightly, arms crossed over his chest but he didn't say a word. Instead he just nodded the the recruits following him to wait.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:17 pm

She lifted her head properly grinning slightly, a necklace about her neck revealed the templar cross, her eyes darted over him reading him expertly from the way he stood and how he looked at her. "Don't look down on me boy, your kind is just as bad as mine" was all she said, her teeth were bloodstained from the heavy punch to her jaw.

Jared paused seeing the woman he frowned tilting his head, why was she in here? his skin bristled at the torture that had so obviously been done to her. He looked at Will with slightly accusing eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 pm

William kept his eyes on the woman, face hidden. "I was not judging you, Templar. I was merely observing our new object of affection." He rolled out smoothly, Welsh accent catching every couple of words. He shifted, turning his glittering muddy gaze to an Assassin, not much older than himself, sat against the wall. "Miles, where is Achillies?" William received but a nod toward the back room from the young recruit, must have been a bad day, Benny was generally the most light hearted of them all. Without another word the young assassin moved forward, gesturing for Jared and the two others he had yet to learn the names of to follow.

Benny leaned against the wall, outfitted in a pair of light grayish-white robes, his very first. He was still learning the ropes of the Creed, but had put his heart into it and excelled. He'd be a full-fledged assassin soon enough. Though now his soft hazel eyes were fixed on the Templar tied to a chair in the center of the room, carefully placed. His dark brown hair was pushed away from his face, the light picking out every fleck of gray and green in his soft blue eyes. He'd never been though a Templar interrogation before, and it was honestly shaking him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Lana smirked laughing to herself "oh assassin, you truly are adorable, you think you're on the right path because of what you've been taught" she watched him leave before snickering. All they knew was that she was an experienced informant, that she was french and at some point in her life she had been a slave. Anything other than that they were clueless, she flicked her dark emerald colored eyes to the young assassin in a gray pair of robes. She couldn't help but grin at him, her bloodied teeth rather gory in their setting.

Jared motioned to the two other native americans, talking softly to them in his native tongue they too watched the tortured female with horror stricken gazes. It was against their way to hurt guests, and even a prisoner was a guest in their minds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 pm

William squared his shoulders, raising one hand to slip his thick white hood off his head, feathery black hair falling gently around his well-defined face. Muddy eyes were once again emotionless, glittering in the light of the small room. His den master sat behind an old, worn desk, maps and papers and little bits of everything strewn out across the surface. "Achillies." He greeted curtly, with a nod of his head. "The Templars have made a move in the forest outside the city, they destroyed a village, their home," Will gestured to the three people behind him with a toss of his head. "They wish to join the Creed." William finished, arms crossed over his chest as always.

Benny looked away as the young Templar woman offered him a sickly grin, squaring his jaw. The light in the room defined all his features easily, dark hair brushed away from his face. Blue flecked eyes were fixed on the wall opposite him, studying every detail of the old brick as though it were the most interesting thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:18 pm

She laughed softly to herself before lowering her head again, they had properly taken everything away from her this time, they had learnt their lesson. She had had to restrain herself as they had removed a golden coin with some dates and words carved into it, she needed that coin but she had simply insulted them and appeared the same as ever. Having had nothing better to do she had begun filing her thumb nail into a point and begun sawing at the rope. The first thing she would do would be to collect all of her other materials and collect the coin last, she couldn't have them know what importance the gold object had to her.

Achillies the elderly black man lifted his brown eyes inspecting them "and what makes you think that they have what it takes?" his voice was raspy and slightly ill tempered. he always looked on the dark side of things assured that everything would go horribly wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:24 pm

William let a soft sigh escape his lips as he looked at the den master. "Don't be so cynical, Achillies. If they have the heart they will do fine. There was a time when me wanted to be an assassin was laughable, but I wanted it, threw myself into it, and I did just fine. Just as they will." He responded with a confident tone, knowing what it was like to want revenge. That alone would drive them to succeed.

Benny rose to his feet and move out of the room, running a hand through his hair with a soft sigh. Just another day being an assassin, right? With a shake of his head the young man pushed his way out of the den to get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:28 pm

She smirked to herself, perfect, now that she was alone... she began moving the chair around purposely making noise to annoy them all. They hadn't bothered to feed her or give her water for the two days that she had been here, although that didn't suprise her, assassins, they only gave respect to a soul once it was dead. Scraping the chair along the ground she grinned at the noise she was making.

Achillies sighed with annoyance "fine,but you will be mentoring one of them William" he got up stiffly using his old cane to help him walk through the den to the weapons room "one of the others will be mentored by benjamin and the last by Tyson, go get the two men i asked for William and get that woman to stop making such a noise!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:31 pm

William balled his right hand into a fist, placing it against his chest and bending forward ever so slightly in a bow before he turned and swept from the room without another word. His gaze landed on Lana first, tied to a chair in the empty room, doing all but driving the others mad. The dark-haired boy reached out, and with a flick of his wrist a thin, silver hidden blade cut cleaning through the rope holding one of her arms to the chair. With quick movements, he had the young Templar woman on the ground, hands behind her back, where he tied them tightly. Satisfied, he brought himself to his feet once more and moved through the den. Glittering muddy gaze landed on Tyson first, one firm hand landing on the assassin's shoulder. He got little reaction, which he expected, and quietly directed the man back to Achillies office. Finding no sign of Benny within the Den, William slipping quietly outside to find the young assassin sat against the wall, gazing out at the street. Silently, he dropped a hand on the boy's shoulder, and after a moment the two of them moved back into the Den side by side. Benny lagged behind as they wound their way back to Achillies, and though William moved to the front of the small group gathered there, the both of them remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Lana snickered she rolled onto her side watching them all through intelligent eyes, she had long discarded her innocent mask and was now wearing one that was cruel and mocking. Her favored one to be sure, she smirked watching them all gather like little ducks.

Achillies sighed "Alright, William, you are the one who started it, you're in charge" Jared watched them all with a look of untrusting. The other two natives remained silent as Jared spoke "you have not explained yourself" he meant about this whole den thing, it had spooked his friends and they were not very trusting of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:24 pm

William turned to the small crowd, crossing his arms over his chest just like always, almost like forming a protective wall between himself and the rest of the world, that helped keep his expressions in check. The light in the small room brought out the glittering dark blue that was the base of his muddy eyes, though they held no emotion as they shifted over each person, landing on Jared. "I know I have much to explain, ask and I shall tell." He responded in a light, sincere tone. These people had the right to whatever information of the Creed they wanted, since they would soon be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Revolution Assassins Rp
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fandom Roleplay-
Jump to: