The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Training his ears on her when she moved and then spoke, Julian stepped forward, carefully feeling his way over to her while Ned stayed where he was. He wanted so much to give her a hug, but he wasn’t sure if and how to shift yet, so he did the next best thing that he could. Reaching out, he gently bumped her shoulder with his nose and stepped forward so that he could put his head over her shoulder and hug her as best he could. I miss you Mel.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 2:56 pm

Watching the horse as it moved, her brain still struggled to comprehend the fact that the horse and Julian were the same, she had a very firm vision of the two being separate. So she’d been keeping the farm running, keeping busy, feeling like she was paralyzed she couldn’t do anything as the animal came over, bumped her shoulder with its nose and then took another step so it could put its head over her shoulder. When had been the last time she’d even changed into her bird form? Months, she hadn’t had the time since the horses and Julian had been taken by ice. Concerned about handling the farm on her own as Claire had already told her of her plans of what she intended to do after the baby was born, Melissa had reminded herself that Julian had been able to cope on his own without them so she would be able to manage it. Managing to reply to the very soft admission from the horse, she flexed and clenched her hands “I miss you too. But there is work to be done” it felt so wrong to hear the voice coming from the horses direction, it just wasn’t’ right. The horse didn’t smell like him or look like him, she missed his hugs and the quiet evenings snuggled together reading on the couch with his head on her shoulder or her head on his. It was hard to interpret anything the horse was doing as him doing it, they looked so different after all, it just felt like spotlight, outwardly there was no real response, she just stood there while she struggled on the inside, winding up unable to really talk, at the same time she didn’t pull away, the numbness was terrifying and she didn’t know what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 6:06 pm

He wanted so badly to give her a hug, but he didn’t know how to shift. Once it did it was definitely going to be the first thing he did, he could sense just how much she needed a hug and not let go for a while. Can I help? Granted, he wasn’t sure just how much help he was going to be, but he wasn’t going to be making his way home alone along that trail, he didn’t quite know it well enough yet to risk it. Stepping backwards, he nuzzled at her hands quietly, wanting some sort of response from her, something that let him know what he needed to do for her that would help her get through this. Maybe asking her to teach him how to shift would be a good step, but he knew her, he wasn’t sure if she’d be able to word how best to do it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 1:53 pm

Watching as the blind horse stepped backward and nuzzled her hands it felt like she was just watching a movie none of it felt real, the words echoed in her numb mind and took a few minutes to soak in “no” he was blind he would need help to get back “I should help you get back to the house” moving away she spoke once more “Follow” swinging up onto ned she stroked the gelding's neck feeling the familiar soft fur that helped make her feel a little less like a concrete block that couldn’t feel anything. Part of her recognized that that was just her coping mechanism but that didn’t make it any easier to dispel. Sitting up there feeling like each breath was a huge effort Melissa made herself focus on the soft fur of ned, digging her fingers into his fur and mane managing to ground herself there before she nudged Ned into a walk, silent for the entire ride home she navigated the various gates she needed to open and close keeping a hand tangled tightly in her mount's mane. Relieved when she got back her mind instantly turned to the next task that she needed to do, she needed to stay busy and thankfully there were jobs that needed to be done, time went faster if she was working and her mind had less time to mull over things. “Do you require help to get back into your paddock” why was it so hard to talk to the horse that Julian's voice kept coming from? She didn’t understand it and so didn’t want to be anywhere near the culprit of her uncomfortableness by now her hold in Ned's mane had become a death grip that she couldn’t loosen even though her hand was starting to cramp.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 5:46 pm

Taking in what she was saying, Julian kept all his responses firmly to himself. Claire and Mel didn’t need to worry about him more at the moment, and he’d work himself out later when there was more time. He didn’t really want to go back right away but he didn’t say anything and just followed quietly, keeping his nose resting lightly on the gelding’s rump to follow him. Staying silent once they got back, he just shook his head slightly and wandered off to be by himself for a while, eventually ending up hidden in the shadows of the orchard and absently picking oranges to eat while he mulled over everything that was happening at the farm. There were plenty of issues at hand, and Claire and Mel were at the forefront – he needed to work out how to shift and soon but he wasn’t entirely sure he had the strength to do that just yet. He was still skinny and recovering no matter how well they’d been doing over the past months.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 8:52 pm

It was a week or maybe two later when Claire came up to her father figure in the paddock with red eyes as if she'd been crying, for once pleased that he couldn't see her. "Hey Dad" her nose was blocked from the tears. She'd had a big argument with Melissa over things and wanted nothing more than a hug, she knew that he couldn't give a hug right now but being able to be with him would be close enough. "how're you doing today? My back is killing me, once I've done my jobs I'm going to sit down put my feet up and just rest for a while" she wasn't doing a great job of hiding her distress but she was doing her best.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 5:27 pm

He’d stayed in the paddock since his talk at Mel, feeling like it was probably the better thing to do. it wasn’t like he could help anyway what with having four legs and no eyesight. Keeping more to himself now, he was on his own in a corner of the paddock just dozing when he heard Claire coming over. Tilting an ear in her direction, he buried everything else to focus on her distress at the moment. What’s happened?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 5:26 pm

Hearing the familiar voice she wished she could sit down in the grass, but she was too far along and getting up and down off the ground was hard work. "Just had a fight with mel over the farm and jobs" she never could hide things from her father even when he was this shape. "I told her she should be coming out and helping you, she's the shape shifter she should be able to teach you to shift. But she wont, she said she was too busy with all of the other jobs on the farm since I can't do anything" she felt a little bad about whinging to her father about his partner like this, but aside from River she had nobody else to talk to. More than anything she missed Killian, so much every day, and yet he still hadn't come back, maybe he'd forgotten her, or he'd moved on and found somebody else, or even worse something could have happened to him. She could live with the idea of him having found someone else and being with them, the idea of him hurt or dead wasn't something she could cope with and those thoughts just started up the hormonal tear works again.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 6:23 pm

Coming over quietly, the stallion nuzzled into her shoulder, listening as she whinged. She needed someone who could listen to her, especially since it seemed like her partner wasn’t coming back any time soon. She’ll be coping in her own way. He’d lost some interest in the hard feed that was being given to them all still to try and get their weight back up, only nibbling at it enough to keep Claire from being too concerned. Turning his head to itch at his side under the rug, he settled back with his nose on her shoulder with a quiet sigh, hoping to support her as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 8:21 pm

The red mare had been listening to the pair speak to one another, she'd let herself out of the paddock earlier to mow down the lawn and had overheard part of the argument. In her opinion Melissa needed to get her head out of her ass and step off, it wasn't Claire's fault that she was pregnant and that limited what she could do. It irked her that Melissa had been avoiding Julian to his detriment just because she was too much of a snowflake to grow up and help where she was needed the most. Lashing her tail to one side to flick at a fly that had been annoying her, she finally made up her mind on the whole situation. Walking over to Julian and Claire she spoke far gentler than she usually did 'Dry the tears girl, I'll teach him how to shift, and I'll shift as well for a few months to help around the farm alright? You're doing well' perhaps she was going soft but she cared for the girl she'd watched grow up. Claire used her shirt to dry her eyes and just nodded, Rose had every intention of bitching about Melissa to Gus later on but that wouldn't help Jules right now.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 8:36 pm

Nosing under Claire’s hand for some pats to hopefully make her feel better, Jules flicked his ears towards Rose when she came over with her unusually gentle words. They were far different to how she usually spoke which made him lift his head a little in surprise. He hadn’t asked if she knew how to shift, he hadn’t supposed that it was any of his business. We’ll be okay, bear, he murmured, settling his head back in her arms again to comfort her. You’ve doing just fine.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 8:49 pm

Patting him as soon as his hand nudged her hand for attention, Claire listened to the pair of them and when her father put his head in her arms she hugged him gently. She'd had no idea that Rose could even shift, and had countless questions about why she'd stay as a horse when she had the ability to be person-shaped. "yeah" she didn't know how to talk about Killian, it was only River she felt she could talk to about that. She was stupid and should have been far more careful, after a while she sighed "I should get back to what work I can get done around here, I can't even do horses feet anymore" used to being independent, the slow losing the ability to do anything had been and was still driving her stir crazy. "Thanks you two" letting go of him she headed out of the paddock leaving Rose thoughtful.

'Another reason I'm never carrying a foal your body's held hostage' speaking rather dryly and sounding like her usual self again, she briefly balanced on three feet and moved her head to the side using a back foot to itch behind an ear. 'Right. Shifting 101 the idea behind it is easy, its doing it that's the hard part Jules' lowering her foot and stretching she sighed  'You have to find your humanity, the parts of you and your life that make you human, that separate you from the animal. You have to focus on those and you'll shift, to shift back you have to think about the animal, what makes you that animal what it's like to be that animal, make sense?' gods she hadn't done it in so long, years, it was going to be painful shifting back into a human but, Claire needed her and she'd be of more use human-shaped.  
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 9:17 pm

He nuzzled his daughter until she left and then turned his attention to Rose, listening closely to what she was telling him. Yes. He nodded slightly, flicking his tail at a particularly bitey fly. I’d best get to practicing. It would likely be something he practiced overnight, and kept to himself for when he failed. He had no doubt that he would, it was part of learning something new. You’ll be alright taking on the work?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 9:33 pm

Preparing herself for how painful it was going to be to shift she flicked an ear going over a few things in her mind  'Will you be alright with me gone?' he usually buddied up with her and she was a little hesitant to just abandon him even though it'd be helping the farm. He was who she was the closest with aside from Angus, the Irish pain in the ass. Once she had his reassurances that he'd be alright, she nudged him affectionately and left the paddock looking to find somewhere she could shift in relative peace. Managing to shift and find some clothes, and a little disgusted that they didn't fit that well, a belt made things better, her hair was long and unkempt. The first thing she was going to have to do was find some scissors, hacking most of her hair off until it was only a couple of inches long, wandering outside and finding gus waiting for her, he got a cheeky grin.  "Not planning to join me as a two legger blackie?" her tone was quite clearly joking, matched by the twinkle in her green eyes.  
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 9:39 pm

Reassuring her, the stallion wandered over to where Renee was on the other side of the fence. She’d been separated while she’d had her foal and was getting used to it all again, but he poked his nose over the fence to greet her quietly. It didn’t take long the next morning for Claire to let them in together, even with the foal gambolling around on it’s matchstick legs. The shaggy stallion didn’t find it hard to unlock the paddock he was in now either, and was soon waiting outside of where Rose had gone into. Nah. Easier to get around on four legs. He had a suspicion that whatever Ice had done to his hock would be even worse in human shaped, so for now it was safer to stay pony-shaped.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 10:56 am

Renee had returned the greeting sharing breath with him and touching her nose to his, when they were moved into the same paddock together her foal was given strict orders to leave the blind stallion alone. Parking up next to him she began gently grooming him, happy to be back in with him again and enjoying the company.
Reaching down, Rose rubbed the shaggy stallion's forehead gently for a moment "Well if you're going to be my shadow you might as well help" heading off and meeting up with Claire since she had no interest in speaking with Melissa whilst still irritated with her, given a list of things that needed fixing and sorting out, quite pleased to have something to do, she cracked onto work. Getting Gus to carry the tools she'd need, she got to work, it took a bit to get used to hands and thumbs after so long with hooves, but soon enough her muscles remembered how to work and she got stuck into fixing fences, and other things that needed work.  "I'm going to have to go and get clothes that actually fit, living in clothes sizes too big is going to drive me nuts" she commented to the black pony next to her whilst she strained the wire on the fence.  Her being human-shaped took the pressure off of Claire, allowing her to go and get things for the baby, she'd felt like she couldn't go before as it would have left everything on Melissa and it just wasn't worth rocking the boat. Now with Roses's help, it wasn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 6:20 pm

As he always had been with children and young animals, Julian was patient with the little filly foal, not minding her as she bounced around him while he grazed. He’d done some practicing over the night with his shifting, and he suspected he was starting to get it though he was still stuck horse shaped at the moment. It would come with time, and for now he just kept Renee company and an ear out for the playful foal.
The pony munched on a shrub while Rose got the tools, not bothered by carrying them for her. How’re you gonna get into town? Cars weren’t invented when you were last human. Now that was going to be interesting to see, he definitely wanted to be in front row seats when Rose got into a car.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 2:35 pm

The question made the stocky redhead shrug “Come on Gus it can’t be that hard surely!” scoffing to herself she continued “it’s just a couple of pedals and a wheel right? Easy!” Finishing with the wire she brushed her fingers over the wires double checking that it was tight enough. Satisfied with it, she stretched with a groan “oh its been such a long time since I’ve been human shaped” all of her muscles hurt from shifting and the sudden jump into physical labour, oh well at least she was helping out the family that she’d become part of. She reached out and brushed her fingers through the ponys thick shiny black fur, she could no longer groom him like another horse would so this would just have to do for now.  
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 3:50 pm

He wasn’t too sure, but he was definitely going to be watching when she had her first few goes of driving. Happy to help how he could, he kept pace with her, munching on shrubs and grass while he waited and heled her tools patiently. Going okay? He tilted his ears towards her when she started grooming him, and moved enough that she was able to get to a particularly itchy palce. Soon enough grooming the air at the such good feeling, he snorted and nudged her elbow when she stopped. What’s next boss?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 4:03 pm

The question made her shrug slightly, “I’m just a bit sore, I’ll come right though” continuing to groom him, she couldn’t help the smile appear on her face at how goofy the pony looked with his head in the air and his upper lip wriggling intensely. Brushing her hand over his nose gently at the nudge “Well according to the list theres some weeding to be done” digging out the crumpled list out of her pocket she looked over the other jobs “Feeding out soon too” that and fixing a few things around the place. Looking forward to getting out and finding some clothes that’d actually fit her, as at the moment she felt quite ridiculous in shirts that were too big and pants that were baggy and far too long for her short legs.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 4:11 pm

He nibbled on her shirtsleeve for a second before dropping his head to keep grazing. Weeding isn’t too fun, which paddock? Although feeding out was definitely more his type of work to do and he brightened slightly. I’ll help feed out too. Not that she was going to be able to get rid of him. Jules was busy babysitting Renee’s foal after all, and Rose was going to need someone to grumble at over Mel’s decisions, plus the usual grumbling of getting jobs done.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 4:55 pm

Snorting to herself she brushed her hand over his back “And here I thought you’d eat almost anything Gus” quite clearly amused that he brightened up at the mention of feeding out she retorted quickly “Don’t think I’ll be feeding you extra, your belly is big enough as is” sticking her tongue out at him. Happy to have his company and that he wanted to be around her despite them not being the same shape anymore, Rose sighed “I’ll have to figure out some proper packs for you then, if you’re gonna hang around like a bad smell you might as well be useful” although she already knew she’d be careful to not over pack him considering his bad hock. Already she was starting to head back towarsd the shed intending to put the tools away and get out what she'd need for weeding in some of the home paddocks.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 8:11 pm

He just snorted rudely, and trotted after her, the little pony for once not too lame on his bad hock. Slowing again to a walk once he was beside her, he pondered over the whole situation quietly. Easier to talk with you if I’m hanging around. You think Jules will shift and stay shifted? He wasn’t entirely too sure if he was being honest, they all had gone through hell, Rose and Jules most of all, and he could guess that he wouldn’t be alone in saying that the horse shape was a bit of a comforting blanket at the moment. But Jules did have his daughter and partner to think of, and granddaughter. You were going to talk to Mel too I remember you said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23