The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 7:43 pm

Grinning deviously at the narrowed eyes and the complaint, she retorted without thinking “My waffle now” finishing off the waffle the question made her study him a moment, picking up on some of the differences from when she’d seen him last. In a strange way, he seemed more mature and settled in himself, deciding it was a good change and shrugging at the question “I don’t know, something fun, its been so long since I’ve had fun or done something other than work. Got any ideas?” it was as if she’d shed what she had been and was ready to take the next step forward. Getting off of the bench and deciding it was time to get dressed, Dani left the room and dressed in a pair of leggings and a loose shirt, deciding that that would do for the day she reappeared and wandered over to him, folding her arms and waiting for any suggestion of what they could do. Thankfully the shadows were cleaning up the kitchen so she didn’t have to worry about it, several baby ones squabbling over the leftover maple syrup before an older shadow turned up and scolded them, finishing it so they couldn’t argue over it anymore. All of this a part of her mind was aware and keeping tabs on them all which allowed her to keep her attention on her Jory waiting to hear what he wanted to do, the fact that he seemed a little more mature and confident in himself allowed her to treat him a little more as an equal instead of just a subordinate.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 8:30 pm

Demolishing the last of the waffles as she vanished to go get dressed, Jory was helping the shadows tidy up when she returned and gave her a shrug to answer her question. He wasn’t quite sure what he really wanted to do, her accepting him back felt a little too good to be true and he didn’t want to do anything that might give her an excuse to change her tune. “I dunno.” Finished with cleaning the kitchen, the young man leaned back against the bench to just watch her quietly, still working out everything that was going good for him since she’d accepted his piano gift.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 pm

Meeting his gaze squarely, there was a noticeable softness to her gaze when she was looking at him or talking to him, “Very well then” reaching out she grabbed him by the front of his shirt and led him to the couch, once he was in the optimal snuggle position she settled down on the couch with him using his chest as a pillow while her arms wrapped around him feeling a lot happier and settled now that everything had been sorted out between them. She’d missed him but had been unable for all of her cleverness and ability to manipulate hadn’t been able to figure out how to get back to the way they were, although they were not quite back to where they were they were definitely on the right road. Wanting to do nothing more than just cuddle close with him, blue eyes closed and she nuzzled into him with a very clearly contented sigh, completely relaxed. Tui had found a place in the room to perch and preen herself, quite pleased that her charge had come up with a good idea, had managed to complete the idea and now was back where he belonged, wanting nothing more than for Jory and Dani to be happy the bird reached around and yanked out a couple of loose feathers keeping herself busy while the pair of lovebirds snuggled into each other on the couch like newlyweds. Pausing a moment as the bird realized that it was rather cynical when it came to love, she dumped that thought and went back to what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 4:22 pm

He was startled somewhat at her movement but went along with her willingly, quite happy to curl up and snuggle on the couch for a while. Always happy to sleep or eat, the man wrapped his arms around her and buried his nose in her hair. He was rather tempted to just go back to sleep now, and since there didn’t seem to be anything that was planned, he closed his eyes very much intending to drift off to sleep and not move for as long as he could. It was nice to be back somewhere warm and dry that he didn’t have to pay for or be scared that Tui would be found out and them be kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 8:02 pm

Feeling quite happy when the arms wrapped around her and he nuzzled into her hair it didn’t take long for her to drift off again, over the next couple of months the pair started to settle back into the way things had been, one of the first things Dani had insisted upon was an anti-possession tattoo for him although she’d let him pick where it went, clearly relaxing a lot more when it was done, she proceeded to soften around him more than she ever had before, allowing him more choice on things so they were more equals than anything else. Things had been going good when one day he’d vanished out of the blue after heading out to the park to play, Lana had surfaced once more and taken him along with his guitar. After spending a good amount of time beating the shit out of him and once she’d broken everything she could the demon had moved onto his hands. Crushing them again and again until the bones were essentially non-existant and to add insult to injury she injected a toxin into them, using magic to link the toxin to the strings of his guitar so every time he played the toxin would move and slowly kill him, what she’d done physically to his hands was enough to make them ache every time he tried to do something delicate like playing with them. Jory was left lying in a cage with scraps for clothing when Dani found him, stalking over to the cage he was kept in there was a dangerous look on her features. Absolutely furious at what had been done to him when Lana showed up to gloat, the demon didn’t get a word out before the shadow master stabbed her with a knife spelled to send any demon to hell, once she had gone Dani turned and moved over to the cage unlocking the door and hesitating not wanting to hurt him anymore. In the end she decided to knock him out and get him to Renee and Killians, her shadows picked up his guitar, Renee kept the man unconscious for four days while she spent all of her time and energy healing him as best as she could. Once she had done all she could, Dani took him back home allowing him to wake up when he was ready, doing her best to stay busy she wound up absently playing on the piano he’d brought her, going over songs.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 9:31 pm

It was nice setting back into their routine again, the pair of them working themselves out and becoming even closer than they had been before he’d bought her the piano. Having made a habit of wandering to the park and playing there, Jory had let Dani know where he was headed, since she liked to join him sometimes, and wandered there, only to never actually get there. The pain from the demon’s beating sent him unconscious fairly quickly, but he kept being roused so that he had to endure the torture. Finally he was left alone in the cage and he just closed his eyes, in so much pain that he wasn’t entirely sure what was hurting any more. Everything was, and he was close to slipping unconscious again when Dani showed up and did that for him. The next thing he knew he was awake again in a bed. Not entirely sure where he was now or how he’d got there, the musician stayed quiet and still for a long while, working out if he was still injured or not. It didn’t seem like he was, and he’d slowly recognised the room as the one he shared with Dani, so he must be safe now. Managing to relax a little, he closed his eyes and curled up under the blankets, nursing his aching hands silently.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 10:17 pm

Eventually growing sick of playing something that only happened when she was feeling anxious or concerned, Dani stood and moved away from the piano, making something to eat mostly because she knew she had to, she hadn’t ever felt so concerned about someone before that wasn’t Killian and even then not to this extent. Managing to down two pieces of toast with butter on them, she wandered back into the bedroom and shared a glance with Tui wondering if he was awake yet, they’d been home for a few days and in total it’d been about two weeks roughly since he’d gone missing they felt like an eternity. The bird had refused to leave its chosen person side the entire time, something Dani couldn’t help but be jealous of, her own shadow was gone and she missed its presence every day, the sarcastic smart talking Hyena had gotten her through many a rough time but she could be happy in the fact that at least Killian, Renee and Jory still had theirs. Tui had explained that she’d hidden from Lana so the demon hadn’t had a chance to hurt her as well, briefly brushing her fingers down the birds back she moved to sit on the edge of the bed taking a deep breath and closing her eyes trying to organize everything so she felt less jumbled.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 4:28 pm

Feeling the edge of the bed move as someone sat on it, the young man stirred and looked over at Dani. At least he knew he was safe now with her around. Yawning, he moved to sit and lean against her quietly, being careful with the lingering aches and pains from what had been done to him. “Hi Dani.” Deciding that he wanted to stay close to her, he stayed where he was and reached out to Tui to draw her closer. He was grateful to her for staying with him the whole time and he was just as glad that she didn’t seem to be harmed at all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 7:48 pm

Smiling slightly when he moved to sit up and lean into her, Dani quietly and carefully wrapped an arm around him “Hi Jory” leaning her head against his she didn’t say anything else for a while before deciding to explain  “Lana took you, which I'm sure you’ve figured out by now, I found you and got you back to Renee, she spent several days healing you then I brought you home. It’s been about two weeks since you were stolen, I brought your guitar back too” If that demon dared show its ugly face again she’d make sure it wound up pushing up daisies permanently, Tui meanwhile nestled into Jory and ended up perching on his shoulder like she usually did, small wise little eyes shining affectionately. Renee had mentioned something about his hands that she’d been unable to heal which was causing the blonde woman some despair and concern, there was nothing she could do right now so she instead decided to keep quiet on that front, there would be plenty of time to talk about it later. “Hungry?” That would be a good gauge to see how well he was feeling, he usually had to feel pretty poorly to turn down food, briefly brushing her fingers through his hair, Dani made sure to keep all of her concerns private they wouldn’t change anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 8:03 pm

Listening quietly to her explanation, Jory mulled it over in his mind for a while, although that was dropped when she mentioned food. His stomach decided to answer for him, grumbling loudly and he just grinned briefly. “Yeah.” He wasn’t quite sure the last time he’d eaten and he was indeed hungry. Still not quite feeling the complete best, he wasn’t so down that he wasn’t hungry. Getting up when she did, he followed her into the kitchen to find something to eat, moving carefully as his hands were still aching somewhat and certain things apparently made them hurt more. He didn’t really want Dani to know about that yet so he kept silent, just working out what hurt the least and stuck to it as he settled down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 pm

Rolling her eyes with a slight smirk she stood and moved into the kitchen, telling him off when he attempted to make food she made him sit down while she threw together something edible and passed the plate over to him with a look that suggested any comments might land him in hot water. Not that hungry herself she merely pulled the box of fudge Renee had given her out of its hiding place and sat down closeish to him but far enough away that he couldn’t steal her fudge without her being aware of it, quite contentedly nibbling away at the tasty cubes making mental lists of what she had to do. She’d gotten behind on work since he had been taken and it felt like there was a mountain load to conquer to get back to where she had been, frowning subtly her eyes seemed far away as she busily organized and sorted out her mind. Sure, she worked for Ice at present, but that was fine, Dani had her own ideas of what she would do and where she would get, and for now playing up to her great grandmothers desires was working out perfectly. Ice wanted a capable heir and had decided Jet was not that, so she was eyeing up Dani instead, Kelly was far too unstable for such a role after all, Dani knew that she’d be able to run Ice’s empire much better than the old witch and was looking forward to when she ousted the bitch from her position at the top of the triangle and put her where she belonged.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 pm

Catching the look she gave him, he said nothing when he was pushed out of the kitchen and just sat to watch her. “You’re thinking again.” It was nice being made food and he scoffed it down hungrily, taking the chance to make something else while she was busy lost in thoughts and couldn’t get grumpy at him for it. “What’re you thinking about?” It didn’t feel like it had been two weeks since Lana had taken him, but he didn’t doubt her. Finally full for now, he dumped the plates in the sink to be washed later and resumed watching her quietly, waiting for the response to his question. Absorbing it once she'd told him, he hummed quietly to himself thinking about everything that had happened that she'd told him. He wanted to do something nice for Renee, since she'd been the one who'd healed him, but he wasn't exactly sure what. “I wanna give Renee something.” Then maybe after they'd sorted that, they could sit and play some music together. He was completely unaware of what Lana had done to his hands apart from crush them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 8:45 pm

Faintly hearing the question she glanced over at him “Nothing worth verbalizing” wiping down the counter once he had finished she had leaned back against the bench, her mind switching to Lana and what exactly she was going to do to the demon in retaliation for what she had done to her Jory. He spoke again and once again it took a moment or two for things to sink in “She will be flattered with whatever you do for her, she quite likes flowers, you could get her a young rose in a pot to add to her garden or something like that” it was rather sweet of him to want to do something for Renee, “She’s fond of you” while Killian was more neutral towards the young man, what he’d been able to do for Dani meant that at least if something happened he’d keep him mostly safe. Walking over to her piano she brushed her fingers over it before she opened the lid and sat down musing over various songs before selecting one and starting to play, the melody was simple yet soothing, one she had written herself a few months ago when she’d been awake and snuggled into Jory. Her eyes closed while she played knowing the song by heart even though she’d never written it down, nor even given it a name.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 9:13 pm

He nodded, making a note to find something for the other shadow master a bit later on. Right now he was itching to play something, and her beginning to play the piano didn’t really help that urge. Wandering over, he picked up his beloved guitar along the way and settled on a chair nearby, tuning the guitar quietly while he listened to the song she was playing, committing it to memory as he always did with new songs. Satisfied with the tone of his instrument, he joined in with her, ignoring the very faint twinges in his fingers, just assuming that it was residual pain from whatever Renee had done to heal him. He assumed the pain would go fairly soon, and he ignored it, much more interested in playing with his Dani than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 6:30 pm

Things went well between them, Renee was thrilled when Jory gifted her the rosebush and instantly went about planting it in her garden, returning home from a job Dani made herself a drink and collapsed onto the couch with a soft sigh. She’d been away from home for a couple of weeks and wanted to do nothing but snuggle with Jory but it seemed that he was out at the moment, on her second or third drink by the time he got back she was comfortably tipsy and had no intentions of drinking anymore it was enough to blurr out the pain in her feet and the tiredness. Glancing up at him she nodded a greeting, setting her glass down, she smiled slightly, doing her best to hide that she’d missed him more than she’d thought.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 6:49 pm

Pleased that Renee had appreciated the rosebush he’d found for her, Jory slowly settled back into the routine with Dani, playing his guitar. He was slowly finding that for some reason it hurt to play around her, and so when she headed off to her job he spent a great deal of time in the park playing and trying to figure out what was going on. He’d healed up properly by the time she returned and he headed back to their place as the sun was going down, wondering if she would be back tonight or the next night. Apparently it was tonight so he found something to eat and settled on the couch with her, nudging her over to make room for him. “You’re back.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 6:57 pm

Moving over when nudged she stole some of what he was eating “Yeah” closing her eyes she pushed the thoughts of work away wanting to just enjoy the moment with Jory, she’d also spent some time trying to figure out if there was a way for demons to be sealed in hell. Lana had to stay there so she couldn’t come back and hurt Jory again, Dani didn’t care that the demon had had Jory first, he was hers now and she would protect him. Absently she tapped her fingers on her knee tapping out the tune that had been bouncing around her head, music was such an integral part of her life she didn’t notice when she was tapping or humming most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 7:12 pm

Curling up and resting his head on her shoulder, the young man settled there quietly. “What song’s in your head?” He was always curious to what songs she had in her mind and what was going on, music was always going to be part of him. Having set his guitar down to the side for now where Tui could keep watch over the precious instrument. Maybe later they’d be able to play together but for now he was happy to just be with her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 8:05 pm

Letting him curl up with her she leaned her head against his, “Nothing with words yet or a name” remaining cuddled with him for a while, she wasn’t really in the state of mind to count the minutes, Dani wound up sitting up and pulling away, reaching out to where Tui was she picked up the guitar of his and briefly plucked at the strings the song that was swirling around her head coming out. The tune was sombre and had an almost mourning tone to it, not really focusing on what her fingers were doing, she was of a mind to let them move and pluck out the unnamed song. Most of the time she only touched his guitar when he allowed her to, yet for some reason this song didn’t feel like a piano song, it needed the warmth of a guitar to sound right in her mind, something about it hurt, this song hurt without words, without even having a feeling or emotions attached to it yet. Every now and then she back tracked a little picking out several notes until she found the right one, coming out of the haze to find tears in her eyes, Dani reassured herself that it was just a song, the ominous feeling that plagued her was ridiculous and what she needed to do was just enjoy the happy times that were ahead of them both, they were home and had nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 8:40 pm

Watching as she picked up his guitar, he didn’t move to stop her, trusting her with the precious instrument. It was a strange song, but he liked it on the guitar. Settling down again with her while she played he closed his eyes to listen. “It’s sad” He murmured the words, trying to decide if he liked the song or not. It hurt somehow and he wasn’t sure why. “I like it though.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 8:54 pm

Passing him the guitar she lifted her hand to fiercely wipe away the tears, she didn’t enjoy crying infront of anyone, even him “It is” replying simply as she didn’t have anything better to say, Dani just leaned against him closing her eyes and nuzzling him quietly. “Play something Jory” she didn’t like feeling sad when there was nothing to be sad about, they were safe and sound there was nothing to worry about. Shifting a little so she wouldn’t get in the way of the guitar, she lay her head on his shoulder closing her eyes with nary another word just wanting to listen and feel something else than sad and aching, getting angry at the niggle of doubt that didn’t really believe what she was trying to tell herself, Dani squashed that niggle firmly returning he rattention to the music her life partner was playing.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 9:21 pm

Taking the instrument, he glanced at her but said nothing, instead picking out one of his favourite songs. It was bright and cheerful, and a good change to what Dani had been playing before. He played for a while until he got hungry again then put the guitar down and wandered back into the kitchen to find something more to eat. There was half a song in his head and he wasn’t sure what to do with it yet so he absently started humming it, trying to work out what else was going to be coming afterwards. Emerging with something left for her he came back to the couch and offered it to her, still absently humming the song.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 1:48 pm

Listening to him play the bright and cheerful song she found herself relaxing, letting him get up and leave, Dani mused over things quietly, accepting what was offered when he came back she bit into the apple "Keep playing?" all she really wanted to do was wind up fast asleep curled up into him listening to the music he played. Snuggling back into him she murmured "you play well" not one of her best compliments but she wasn't really in a mood to say very much, she needed him, something that she didn't particularly wish to admit to anyone not even herself. She'd always taken pride int he fact that she didn't need anyone, she could survive and do everything she needed to do all on her own, she was complete. Yet with him it was like she'd just been an empty house, that no was occupied again, so warm so content, feeling her eyelids grow heavier and heavier the shadow master closed them and sighed softly to herself wishing that this moment would never end, his shoulder was a little bony to use as a pillow but Dani had no intention of moving elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 8:36 pm

Demolishing the food he settled back down to keep playing, ignoring the aching in his hands until it hurt too much to continue. Unable to handle it, he set the guitar down and curled into her and closed his eyes. The pain was making his fingers throb, and he couldn’t play. Hoping that it would go away soon, the young man nestled into his Dani very tempted to go to sleep there with her. He was still tired and recovering from everything that had happened, so it wasn’t too long before he did drop off to sleep, curly hair falling into his face as he dozed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Happily listening to his music, Dani didn’t complain when he stopped, merely flicking a curious look at him since it was a little different to his usual habits, perhaps he was just tired. Giggling softly when his curly hair started tickling her face, Dani lifted her hand and gently tucked it behind his ears so it wasn’t tickling her anymore. Comfortably leaning her head against his, the shadow master was content, pleased to have him back, she wouldn’t let him go anywhere again, he was hers and she was his, nothing could separate them again. Nestling her nose into his hair inhaling his familiar scent, it was comforting, “Come on Jory, beds more comfortable, I’ll wind up with asleep limbs” getting up she tugged him up to come with her, dragging him behind her by his shirt. Ditching most of her clothes she snuggled herself underneath the covers of the bed and waggled her eyebrows at him with a sly grin, once he joined her she quite happily y cuddled close and kissed his cheek affectionately. Tangling her legs with his and using his shoulder as a pillow she sighed rather contentedly, having missed him and missed being close with him far more than she’d realised. “love you Jory” murmuring the words, she yawned happy to let things go further if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next