The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A world in colour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 4:10 pm

A world in colour 21ogk
In a world where everything is black and white, color is known to take hold when one meets their soulmate. Still this does not make the hunt for the 'one' any easier, the key is they eyes they are known to be the first hint of the truth.
Atrel x Connor
Teenager Connor is stuck on the camp his parents sent him to to 'fix' what's wrong with him. Atrel winds up in a mushroom ring very close to the camp and the young human comes across him seeking to escape the camp even for a little while.
Kat x Kit
With her brother in line for the throne, Kat feels more comfortable wandering around the human world on her own. On one of her trips she finds Kit sketching more treehouses
Nero x Vi
Deciding that he's in need of an assistant, the royal healer Nero takes a trip to the warehouse to see what's on offer and finds Vi.

Last edited by Raven on Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 9:15 pm

He’d been in this hellish place for exactly 2 years, 6 months, 5 days, 23 hours and approximately 4 seconds, he was always aware of the time, his going away ‘gift’ from his mother had been the watch that was bound around his wrist. The only thing that made life bearable was escaping into the forest for a few hours to listen to the Walkman that his sister had smuggled into his bags along with plenty of batteries to keep it working. Sitting up in the tree mostly hidden by leaves, the 16-year-old had had gone through battery after battery and was starting to reach the end of his stash and so his listening to music had to have become rationed. His favourite band of choice was Queen, whom his parents insisted were evil and served the devil, but the singer Freddie something about him resonated with him, as if sensing some kind of a kindred spirit in a strange way. He couldn’t make a sound whilst listening, he wasn’t about to risk being caught and punishment, considering his luck it might be the type that happened to boys who didn’t behave, he he was punished whenever anyone else was although never that severe type and thus had taken it upon himself to look after the broken boys. Helping them meant he was getting less punishments, there were many strict classes they had to go to as proper education was still important, and having been at the camp the longest he was good at helping the others. Unaware of the significance of the mushroom that had recently grown in the clearing close to his tree, the boy had a carefree smile on his face for once.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 pm

Blinking at the scene that met him, the young prince took a few minutes to gather his bearings and try to work out what had gone wrong. He’d been wanting to escape the palace and have some fun in the human world, but a forest wasn’t where that particular portal was supposed to land him. He was supposed to be in one of the small towns that faeries often frequented and rather enjoyed. Not seeing the mushroom ring until he went to move forward a few steps, the small faerie scowled down at it. At least he could leave and go home whenever he wanted, but now he was curious about this place. Where exactly was he, and was there going to be any fun to be had here.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 9:56 pm

Opening his eyes to check his watch as it wasn’t worth the risk of being late a figure out of the corner of his eye caused him to panic, sitting up too quickly and slipping from his bough he’d been balanced on his first priority was to check his precious music device was alright, thankful it was he looked up and went pale. There was a stranger there, scrambling up onto his feet and hiding his walk man behind him he backed up against the tree staring wordlessly at this man he didn’t recognize, was he part of the camp? He didn’t seem to be wearing the type of clothes the workers at the camp usually wore there. The unnatural beauty of the stranger took his breath away before he flinched slightly at his thoughts, these sinful thoughts were why he was here, he deserved to be punished, the long time at the camp had taken its toll. Turning to hide the Walkman inside the hollow of the tree and covering it up with dried leaves he started wringing his hands trying not to fly into a full blown panic that would not help him in the slightest. Still his mouth had gone dry and he couldn’t unstick his tongue from the roof of his mouth and his teeth in order to form coherent words, he wore very simple but hard wearing clothes and was slightly on the skinny side, there were bruises visible all over him although his face seemed to have been spared. In shorts and a t shirt with shoes that looked worn and a size too big he couldn’t tear his eyes away from whoever this stranger was although his survival instincts were trying to break through the shock to take him back to the camp. Even if he did run away what if this man was new and had been sent to find him? No one had ever found his secret hideaway before but there was a first time for everything. Finally able to free his tongue he spoke in a rush “I’m sorry! Please don’t tell them I was out here” he could only presume that the stranger had seen him listening to his music “Don’t take it away please! Please!” would getting on his knees and begging make it more favourable? He wasn’t sure but he started to visibly shake at the thought of loosing his lifeline.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:49 pm

Watching the boy as he appeared to be in shock, the colour of his eyes threw the faerie completely off balance and he had to look away for a moment to try and compose himself. He hadn’t ever thought he’d see colour again, not after his Conrad had passed away so long ago. That had crushed him completely, and he wasn’t sure he was healed enough yet to consider another mate. Pushing that all completely out of his mind for later, he looked up at the boy again, listening quietly to the panicked voice, trying to understand why he’d be inclined to take away whatever he might be taking away. “Why would I?” Finally he got some words out, somehow it hurt to even talk to the boy when he looked just like Con. Aware that his sister would be starting to feel what was going on, he ruthlessly pushed all the shock and hurt into the box in his head for later and locked it away, settling back into his usual carefree clever headspace.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 11:05 pm

It almost seemed like the attractive man was just as shocked as he was although the expression and facial movements were a lot more subtle than those he was used to. “I’m not supposed to be out here, I’m not supposed to listen to music that isn’t approved. You’re going to tell them and I’ll be punished” panicked his voice was hoarse and high pitched, the shock on the mans face seemed to vanish as if he were packing things away in his mind something Connor was quite familiar with. Briefly able to move when the stranger looked away, he took a few steps back until he bumped into the trunk of the tree fairly certain this was some sort of cruel joke and he was about to get the beating of his life, or worse chosen for the monthly punishment. Despite being seen as black and white he managed to go paler and he shook his head to himself, nonononononono that couldn’t happen it just couldn’t, he didn’t know if he’d be able to keep going if that happened to him he’d seen how it’d shattered others and he was so very tired of everything. It was getting easier and easier to just commit and believe everything they taught him, it hurt less and he was so sick of being hurt, whatever they wanted him to do he’d do, “I’ll do anything, please, please don’t pick me for the monthly punishment, I’m begging you” he’d clean the bathrooms with his toothbrush, sweep the dining hall clean with a paintbrush, anything, anything. The monthly punishment wasn’t optional, all of the boys had to gather and watch, and his gaze became haunted remembering the screams, none of the others would have anything to do with the selected victim afterwards he was the only one that’d go, look after them and help them through it but he doubted any of them would dare return the favour. His legs wanted to give way, wanted to let him curl up in a ball and rock back and forth but he couldn’t that kind of behaviour would be punished.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 11:11 pm

Keeping as calm as he could in the wake of the panicked child, Atrel took a deep breath and let it out slowly, thinking over his options. He couldn’t leave the mushroom ring, not that he really wanted to comfort the kid at the moment it did mean he couldn’t give the human more space. Considering what else he could do, he eventually opted to sit on the ground, absently picking some grass with slender fingers to start weaving something. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Who would I tell?” He chose not to touch on the mention of punishment, he sometimes didn’t understand humans and their way of coping with things, but even he knew now wasn’t the time to ask. Hopefully sitting would help calm the boy down a little, and he could try asking a few more questions to try and work out where in the human world he was, and what the boy was doing out in the forest apparently having snuck away from something. Frowning at the grass in his hands, he discarded the too short pieces and picked some more, more focused on weaving than keeping an eye on the kid.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 11:26 pm

It took about ten to fifteen minutes for him to calm back down again, finally able to breathe again and feel like he wasn’t about to faint he was able to answer the question “The people who run the camp” the man appeared to be telling the truth and had sat down which helped reassure him he wasn’t going to be in trouble which allowed him to talk more about the camps true purpose. “Officially it’s a skills building camp, really we’ve showed signs of homosexuality which is a sin according to the bible and are here to be cleansed of our sins. I’m the son of the leader of the church, so whenever anyone else is punished I am too, save the monthly punishment” at that he shut up and didn’t say anymore, if this man was not part of the camp then he wouldn’t care. Slowly sliding down to sit on the ground he wound his fingers into the grass “I’m sorry I freaked out, this camp is going to fix us” avoiding the others gaze he took a few moments to breathe knowing he needed to start heading back soon before he was missed. He’d just bothered whoever this was with all his personal baggage, it was pathetic, he was just going to have to chalk it up to the stress of what was going on. He needed to get up and so he sent the command to his legs, he needed to stand but they didn’t move, he couldn’t move, run down and exhausted he felt all the more guilty that he was pushing this on to someone else, apologise and leave, get up. Now. Rubbing the still healing deep slices on the insides of his wrists and just wanting to cry until he fell asleep, he continued to try and order himself to get up, to no real avail.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 11:33 pm

That definitely was one human thing that he couldn’t understand. With most faeries being bi, it was little wonder that the faerie was often confused by how most humans seemed to view that sexuality. Keeping those thought to himself since he appeared to be just as human as the boy, Atrel finished weaving the ship out of grass and set it down, wishing that he could leave the mushroom ring. So far it seemed like the boy hadn’t noticed that, and for the moment he wanted to keep it that way. “There’s no need to be sorry.” He wasn’t quite sure what was being apologised for, and he flicked a silver glance up at the boy again, still a little in shock himself over the dark blue of his eyes. “It sounds like you need your time alone,” he said quietly, not bothering to start making anything else out of grass. He suspected that he wouldn’t be here for much longer, and he was tempted to go home to find his sister for the first time in a while to see what she had to say about him seeing colour on someone else after so long.

Last edited by Wyndy on Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 3:43 pm

Knowing he needed to get back or risk punishment, blue eyes flicked to the spot where he’d hid his single most prized possession before the boy beat it, heading through some shrubs, he always went as different ways as possible so as not to alert anyone to what he was doing. His ability to lie and manipulate had greatly increased ever since getting here, along with his ability to fake things, to the point where he now taught the other boys how to do it, how to survive. Meanwhile Katherine was sitting out in the royal garden with some tea and a checklist, sipping the tea she’d long resigned herself to the fact that she wouldn’t find colour, and even if she did it’d be with someone undesirable. There was enough faerie controversy around without her adding to it, there had been an uprising several years ago and she was highly aware that there was a lot of scrutiny of the royal family, colour would just unnecessarily complicate things. It’d just brought herself and her brother a large amount of pain, content with how her life was she’d recently taken more responsibilities, eager to help her parents out more and privately wishing to be picked to be the heir.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 11:11 pm

The faerie watched the boy go, scared to think about what the meeting could mean for him. He didn’t want to go through all the pain of losing his mate again, and since the boy was a human, it was almost guaranteed that he’d die soon enough. Leaving the mushroom ring and returning to the fae world, he for the first time in many many years went back to the valley that he’d shared with his Conrad. Keeping out of sight of anyone else who was there, the prince took some time to just sit on the roof of the old castle there and think, completely unsure of what he wanted to do. Everything in him said to ignore the colour. He’d seen colour twice now and didn’t want to go through all the pain again. It was easier to stay away and keep with the grey scale world. Eventually deciding that he wanted to talk with his sister, Atrel made his way back to the palace, still keeping as out of sight of any servants or other fae that he could. He hadn’t been home in such a long time, and he wasn’t yet sure if he was going to be staying for very long either. Locating his twin, he sat down next to her in silence, not saying anything and just watching the flowers and plants that were dancing in the gentle breeze.

Last edited by Wyndy on Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Katherine was in her quarters; she’d recently had a room converted into a study and was presently at her desk sat writing on some papers having recently taken on more work to lighten the load on their parents. There were slight bags under her eyes that were hidden with expertly applied make up, she wore a lovely burgundy and cream dress with her tiara neatly perched upon her black hair that was shoulder blade length and pushed back over her shoulder to keep it out of the way. In short it appeared to most that nary a hair was out of place, underneath however she worried ceaselessly about her twin, and what she’d felt earlier had stressed her, although by now she was better than he was at hiding what she felt from him. She’d had to or the guilt that came from him hurt her far more than anything else, it was easier to work later into the night than to lounge around eating grapes and doing nothing at court but socialize. Unable to focus on her work anymore, the princess got up and headed out into the Royal Gardens with a book she’d been slowly getting through, sitting down in a quiet corner in the sun her wings stretched out happily. Two pages in and she glanced up at the brief flash of colour she’d noticed out of the corner of her eyes, snapping the book shut she looked over her brother “it’s been a while” she could sense that he didn’t want to talk about why he’d been away or what he’d been doing, there was a reason why he was here and it wasn’t to shoot the breeze and just chat for the sake of it. He looked paler than usual, whatever had happened was to do with the disturbance she’d felt from him earlier while in her office, unsure of what else to say as there seemed to be nothing she could say, Katherine flicked her gaze away not wanting to make him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 4:36 pm

The black winged faerie didn’t move for a long time, just watching the flowers dance and mulling over how different it felt now that he was back. More than ever, it felt like he didn’t have a place in the palace, despite knowing that his parents would soon be stepping down and choosing their heir. Eventually he stirred and moved to start picking blades of grass to weave something, needing something to do to keep his hands busy while they talked. “I saw colour.” He didn’t want to see colour again, he wasn’t really over the death of Conrad yet even despite how many years had passed since his love had died. Refusing to meet his twin’s gaze, he didn’t say anything else, too busy trying to keep his fingers busy and his gaze focused on the grass to try and keep his mind a bit more settled than it had been lately.

Last edited by Wyndy on Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 10:20 pm

The words he spoke surprised her and invoked a feeling of envy that was quickly stashed away, inhaling sharply she looked up at the sky puzzling over it before she came up with what she wanted to say “Once upon a time I didn’t believe in fate when we were human, but now after everything, I believe differently. It’s him, isn’t it? Conrad. You’ve found him twice, I only ever found you. I can’t tell you what to do Trelly, but I’d give anything to see colour and find someone, don’t squander the gift. I know you’re probably worried about being hurt again but you’re older and wiser now, you wont let things go that way again” it’d been a while since she’d talked so much and to let him understand how she felt, Kat lowered the mental brick wall that kept her emotions away from him. Letting the envy she felt, the pain, and the hope, if he’d found Conrad again perhaps there was still some hope for her. She only allowed it to happen for a few moments before the wall was back in place, wiping away the tears that had dared prickle her eyes, the princess just wanted her brother to be happy, and colour was a chance for that, a chance she felt she wouldn’t get again. He was the best she ever was going to get, she should be grateful that she at least had him in her life still, things had gotten so much harder after they’d gone to where they’d died and remembered their past lives but it was something she’d dealt with on her own, managing to be happy for Atrel who’d found Conrad so young so easily. Swallowing and pushing those feelings away for what felt like the millionth time, Kat offered him a quiet smile “I wont tell you what to do, brother, the decision is up to you” she loved him so much and just wanted the best for him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 9:26 pm

Keeping quiet while his sister spoke, Atrel couldn’t focus on what he was making with the grass. The shape changed every few moments, quite unable to pin down one shape to weave out of the grass. He didn’t know what to do about the colour he’d seen, he was more than worried, more than scared about it. The boy was human and he was terrified that it would all just go wrong again. Finally looking up when she let her wall between them down, he met her gaze quietly, trying to work out what to say. Eventually he managed to make his tongue work and he gave up on trying to weave anything to keep his fingers busy. “He’s human, he’ll just die again.”

Last edited by Wyndy on Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 7:20 pm

Listening to his quiet voice, Katherine just hugged him “Now you’re just being dense, humans can easily be petted, turned or more” ruffling his hair gently “You’ve gotta make your own choices, I’ve said my bit and now its up to you. To decide what you’re going to do” letting him go Kat stood and sighed to herself. It really wasn’t her place to tell her brother what to do, he had to make his own choices, and while personally she thought he should go after Conrad again there was no use forcing Atrel, he’d only dig in his feet or leave all together. Deciding to leave him to it for now she offered him a final smile and left, heading inside once again.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 9:26 pm

The prince sighed, not refuting her words, and stayed where he was for a while longer, going back and forth between the choices he had. He liked wandering the human world, maybe if he stayed there long enough his parents would choose Anne or Kat to be their heir so that he was completely out of the running. He had no real inclination to rule, even though he was aware that their parents were concerned about him not having a direction to go in. Eventually standing and folding his wings away under his shirt again, the faerie vanished back into the human world, ending up back near the mushroom circle where he’d appeared before. He wanted to know if the little human was going to be back, after all he’d hidden something in the hollow tree there.

Last edited by Wyndy on Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 2:53 pm

The tug in his soul had kept him awake all night, the next morning he could feel Conrad pulling at him urging him to follow the call back into the forest. He could hear his voice in his ear whispering encouraging him and as usual, it was hard to resist, even though he’d get in trouble he ditched his shovel and turned walking into the forest and as soon as he was gone from view he broke into a run searching for the source of the tug. As he ran he could feel Conrad running along next to him perfectly in step, the closer he got the more his soul felt free from the prison he felt trapped in, a gleeful smile spreading over his features almost able to feel wings attached to him spread out and helping him fly. Slowing down to a walk as he reached the tree where he’d hidden his music, he looked around searching ever searching for whoever, whatever had called him here, “what is it? I’m here” he murmured to himself turning around he didn’t see anyone and felt a stab of disappointment, turning and reaching into the hollow of the tree he pulled out his walkman, turning back around he spotted someone out of the corner of his eye and stopped freezing until he recognized the man from last time. Why was it that his imaginary friend had brought him here, he didn’t dare entertain the notion that this stranger somehow had power over him, that he was drawn towards him. No way, Conrad was his imaginary friend in his head, his only friend he’d just imagined that tug surely, still he couldn’t stand here frozen staring at him, “uhh hi?” he didn't believe that the man was a threat, as he hadn’t been punished when he’d returned back last time, if the dark-haired man was working for the camp he would definitely have had his Walkman broken.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 4:37 pm

This time he was prepared for the shock of blue that he could see, and Atrel let nothing of his churning emotions show on his face. He just watched the boy steadily for a little while, waiting to see what he’d do and if he’d say anything. It was likely risky for them both to be here, from what he’d been told before the boy wasn’t in a particularly good place and the faerie wasn’t entirely sure if there was any poachers nearby. Usually he liked to keep track of which groups were wandering where, but he hadn’t this time, more focused on what he was going to do about the boy. “Hello again.” He wasn’t that interested in getting the boy’s name, he still wasn’t at all sure what he was going to do about this situation. For now though he was going to see what happened, mostly to make his sister happy if he was being even remotely honest with himself.

Last edited by Wyndy on Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 6:48 pm

His friend who was always by his side spoke to him encouraging him to talk to the stranger, “Sorry if this is rude but, who are you, why are you here, no how did you get here?” no one wandered these forests and there were tall chain link fences with barbed wire at the top patrolled by guards with their dogs to prevent escape. He had no real idea how on earth this person managed to get in once let alone twice, he rubbed the side of his head rather perplexed over it, at the very least he had Conrad with him this time. The presence of his friend by his side gave him some more confidence, his simple question had wound up becoming several one after the other which he felt a little guilty over. Whoever this man, he owed Connor nothing especially not answers to his probing questions, was this stranger the thing that he was being tugged towards? The tug that sometimes felt like it was its own voice inside of his chest, luring him away into the unknown, where he wanted to go if he admitted it to himself, away from this camp, his father his responsibilities everything, it promised freedom and happiness. Why was it this man before him that had been calling to him without either of them realizing it, some how it felt like he didn’t have all of the information.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 9:08 pm

He wasn’t sure how to respond for a few long minutes before finally answering just one of the questions. “You made me curious.” It was only half a lie, he was curious and scared, but Kat had pretty much told him to grow up and find Con again, so he was going to do his best. Uninterested in answering the other questions at right this moment, he continued to study the boy, taking in the similarities and differences to his love that he’d lost. The faerie still wasn’t completely sure if he was going to be able to take the step and try to learn to love again, but for Kat’s sake he was going to at least try to work this young human out, even if he hadn’t decided what he was going to do afterwards. “You’re out for a walk?”

Last edited by Wyndy on Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 9:42 pm

Well he was thankful the stranger had answered at least one of his questions he hadn’t really hoped for all of them to be answered, “escaping the nut house for a few hours, I’ve dug nineteen holes in two days I’m sick of digging” not particularly understanding why he of all people would make someone curious, Connor tucked the Walkman into his pocket with the headphones around his neck “Well. If this is a trick by them, thanks for not tattling on me, I like not being in trouble” although that had never stopped him from wandering the forest that surrounded the camp. His feet were getting itchy from standing still for too long, glancing about almost warily the boy started walking  “Probably best if I keep moving, I wouldn’t stop you if you wanted to come with me” against his better judgement he was curious too, he wanted to know more about whoever this was, why the stranger had become curious about him. At least it was still summer, he was dreading winter as he always did here, the rooms were never warm and they still had to work out in the snow one kid had gotten hypothermia and nearly died in the previous winter, and because he was here to suffer he suffered more than everyone else. What was the point in talking about it or even thinking about it though? It wouldn’t change anything, and now this tug that made him feel like he was being ripped apart in two different directions. It didn’t matter that he wanted someone to talk to, to reach out to and it definitely didn’t matter that Conrad wanted him to interact, it was safest to not get his hopes up, he was hurting enough as it was without adding more to his burden.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 10:24 pm

He still didn’t understand what this place was supposed to be, but he didn’t ask, merely falling into step with the boy as he started to walk through the trees. He didn’t have much else to say, thoughts were churning around his mind at a rate of knots and he was more focused on trying to sort through them rather than interrogate the kid. Closing his eyes a moment, the faerie took a very quiet breath and boxed up everything so that his mind was clear for whatever he had to do now. he missed his Conrad terribly and was sure that he always would, but it was times like this when he felt very alone that he missed him the most. Winters were hardest, he moved around the most then to try and not dredge up old memories.

Last edited by Wyndy on Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 10:00 am

The strange joined him quietly, it was perfectly obvious to him that the short man was thinking about things that he didn’t wish to think about so he spoke again  “I’m Con” it was an attempt to try and distract the other male as best as he could. Whoever he was, the stranger represented the unknown, where he himself wanted to go so desperately, away from all of this, even now he could feel Conrad beside him, inside him encouraging him to fly free. He tugged his brain away from that line of thought and changed the subject  “you’ve found a heck of a place to turn up in you know, this place is supposed to be impossible to get in or out of without someone knowing about it. Can't have kids escaping after all” his tone was lighthearted and joking as that was the easiest way to deal with things. He felt nothing for the other boys trapped with him far more interested in taking care of himself even though their bad behaviour brought him more pain, he had to survive this to get back to Tess, in all honesty, if he wasn’t such a fucking coward and he hadn’t had her to worry about he would have taken the easy way out, several times he’d tried only to chicken out. Absently his hands moved to rub at the scarring on his wrists without him registering the movement,  “At least its not winter yet” he had to remain as positive as he could despite how much he was being hurt and the things he had seen by now if he wasn’t then his world got darker so he relied on a dry dark sense of humor with some positivity scattered through it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 5:29 pm

Somehow he hadn’t been expecting that name to hurt so much, if he really was Conrad reborn then of course he’d be called Con, but it still made his heart ache. Just another reminder of who he’d lost. Doing his best to lock it all back into the box that had been slowly creaking open again, he took a few moments to respond. “It’s not quite as foolproof as they’d think it is.” Meaning the place they were in, the faerie didn’t exactly care if he was even allowed to be here or not. For now he just was doing his best to go the way his twin had nudged him, he knew that she wanted him happy, and he wanted her happy just as much. Keeping his hands comfortably in his pockets, the faerie continued to walk with the human, curious about the area despite himself. “What is this part of the world like?”

Last edited by Wyndy on Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A world in colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A world in colour
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next