The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A world in colour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

A world in colour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

A world in colour - Page 2 21ogk
In a world where everything is black and white, color is known to take hold when one meets their soulmate. Still this does not make the hunt for the 'one' any easier, the key is they eyes they are known to be the first hint of the truth.
Atrel x Connor
Teenager Connor is stuck on the camp his parents sent him to to 'fix' what's wrong with him. Atrel winds up in a mushroom ring very close to the camp and the young human comes across him seeking to escape the camp even for a little while.
Kat x Kit
With her brother in line for the throne, Kat feels more comfortable wandering around the human world on her own. On one of her trips she finds Kit sketching more treehouses
Nero x Vi
Deciding that he's in need of an assistant, the royal healer Nero takes a trip to the warehouse to see what's on offer and finds Vi.

Last edited by Raven on Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 6:02 pm

He hadn’t interrupted the silence, looking out at the forest instead listening to the birds singing to one another and various crickets playing their music, keeping an eye out just in case some camp workers showed up looking for him. Almost forgetting that he’d spoken to the stranger he jumped slightly when finally he spoke, Connor turned his head to glance at him in surprise and a fair amount of hope, if it wasn’t foolproof perhaps he’d be able to escape from this hell. He didn’t get much time to formulate several questions and was instead was presented with a query about what this place was like “Hell.” Speaking bluntly Connor didn’t really give a fuck if it was rude,  “This is were they send kids they think are gay. This is where they ‘fix’ us and turn us back onto the path of god and holiness, this is a place of hard work, worship and pain” he was sick of lying and pretending it was anything better than it was. He was looking at a beating when he returned  “I get punished extra. If anyone fucks up I get punished just as they do” it felt strangely good to be able to get that anger and frustration out of himself, cathartic even. His hands balled up into fists at the injustice of it, he wasn’t even sure what he was, if he was gay or in the middle of the road or ‘normal’ he was well aware of what he wanted to be, he wanted to be normal, heterosexual so he could go home and things could go back to the way they were. Biting the inside of his cheek to keep his mouth shut he kicked at a stone and watched as it got sent flying ahead of them bouncing into a tree and skittering to a halt in a pile of leaves.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 10:42 pm

He'd known that, the boy had blurted out a fair bit of the information the first time they’d met, but Atrel said nothing to interrupt him. He seemed to need to get everything out so the faerie wasn’t going to say anything until he was done. Watching as the stone went flying, the faerie considered everything. “How much longer until you leave?” He hadn’t yet decided what he was going to do about this colourful boy, but there was never anything bad about collecting information. It would likely help make his decision for him. He knew that Kat wanted him happy, but there were still so many memories of Conrad that he didn’t want to lose, he didn’t want to let go of his love. If he did then he would really be alone again and he wasn’t entirely sure that he could withstand that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Staying silent he ruminated over the simple question "when ive suffered much, just as christ did"​ he had to suffer and rise above it, he was the churches future and all of his sin had to be exterminated. He hated the other kids there, they constantly got him hurt, the most recent had been having the backs of his thighs whacked with a large wooden paddle. Thatd been painful, but he was slowly getting better at adapting to the pain. "This isnt your business, I should have kept my mouth shut" he finally apologised watching the ground as he walked. He just wanted to be free, to be who he was supposed to be, not the connor that he was being molded into, but there was nothing to.be done just follow the rules and hope he wouldnt get hurt too much. He was a coward and he knew it all of his instincts screamed survive so he could get back home to Tess. He couldnt leave her soley in the care of their oarents, she was the only one he cared enough about to let himself be hurt to keep her safe. Pain and worry washed over him at the thought of her, he couldnt look after her from here, his eyes shut as he grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 11:12 pm

This place was becoming more and more ridiculous sounding, but again he didn’t say anything about it. As the boy said, it wasn’t any of his business, and he just nodded slightly, continuing to walk with him for a while. Eventually, he went to turn away. “I suppose I must be going. I hope you stay safe.” It was all he could bring himself to say to the boy for now, his insides all in a tangle about what seeing colour on the boy meant, and also how it meant finally having to lose Conrad forever which he really really didn’t want to do. Leaving the boy there, once he was out of sight he vanished to go for a wander and maybe clear his head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 9:55 pm

It’d been a month or so since he’d last seen the stranger, covered in bruises and sitting down at the base of a tree wit the half moon already in the sky, he tried not to cry too hard his aching ribs were sore enough as they were without being hurt more. Fairly confident that they were broken in a few places, Connor closed his eyes gritting his teeth ignoring the fact that his nose was still leaking blood and it was mingling with the blood from his split lip. He’d gotten a little too back chatty and as a result he’d been punished infront of everyone, he wasn’t sure how many bones were broken and quite frankly he didn’t care it just hurt, a few more broken painful sobs escaped him, wanting to do nothing but curl up and just stop feeling. How much more of this could he take before he broke? He was on his own, alone, in the dark, they were slowly changing how he thought, those boys that were gay they were wrong, he wasn’t gay he couldn’t be he was the heir to the church’s leadership, he really was a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 10:12 pm

He'd spent a while away from the camp area, thinking and clearing his head about the boy who looked so like his love. The prince wasn’t entirely sure what he wanted to do about the boy, but his sister’s words were still ringing round his head. They were eventually what urged him back to the camp where he found that Con had been quite badly beaten up. Anger flared in the faerie at the sight and he came over quietly, unwilling to startle the teenager but wanting to help.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 8:38 pm

The sensation of something or someone sitting next to him distracted him from doing his best not to sob and make his broken ribs cry out so much, looking up and stiffening rather clearly preparing himself for another beating, blue eyes that were red from crying settled on who it was. Recognizing the stranger he didn’t leave, it would hurt too much to get up, instead he lifted his arm and wiped his nose on his shirt sleeve smearing blood and a fair amount of snot on it. Not that he cared at present, he didn’t really understand why the other male had chosen to sit next to him, he was after all the most pathetic being, not having the guts right now to try and be defensive he slowly drew his knees up to his chest and hugged them, wincing at every movement. Closing his eyes he was silent for a while, feeling pathetic and weak, it all hurt so much he just wanted it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 9:43 pm

Staying quiet for the moment, the faerie ended up reaching for long blades of grass to start weaving. He wasn’t entirely sure what to say at the moment, and he didn’t want to touch the boy in case it made him spook and think about running off again. It did look like that he would be in too much pain to run, but one could never underestimate humans. Fishing about in a pocket he pulled out a packet of tissues and offered them to the boy. “Here, they’ll work better than your sleeve.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 7:20 pm

There was movement and then the now familiar voice spoke, opening his eyes he looked over and spotted a packet of tissues that had been offered toward him, stiffly moving an arm to take them he proceeded to use them instead of his sleeve and found that what Atrel had said was true. They did do a better job, so he went through the entire packet, wiping the blood off of himself and blowing his nose, after all, he’d been given the whole packet so might as well use them, waste not want not. A couple of thoughts kept bothering him, originally he thought like bees but now he was more convinced that they were wasps, they kept stinging repeatedly after all “Who are you?” he wanted to ask why the stranger kept showing up, was it because of him? No, now that was pride and he’d get a good walloping if he voiced that anywhere, it was just a coincidence, he wasn’t worth this strangely attractive man's time. Feeling a little more like himself now he’d cleaned himself up with the tissues, he started to relax a little and lowered his legs down so they lay out straight, the movement was done with a wince or two that he tried to hide. He was nothing, why was this stranger helping him, he didn’t know and didn’t have the courage to ask more questions right now, the self-confessed coward sighed and leaned back against the tree, keeping mental tabs on the pain. It was just pain, once you’d dealt with enough of it you could learn to deal with it, he’d long separated pain from hurt, pain was just a sensation he wasn’t being actually hurt or was dying, it was just a message from his body to his brain, multiple mental tabs were left open monitoring the pain and reminding himself that it was just pain, it wasn’t actually causing physical damage he was fine, he would survive this…. maybe
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 8:11 pm

He didn’t mind the silence so he didn’t break it while the youngster got a better hold on himself. Stirring from his thoughts at the question, the prince considered it for a few moments. He didn’t really want to give much about himself away, but he couldn’t really get away with not giving at least some of an answer. He’d been showing up a few times now after all. “No one really, my name’s Atrel.” He knew the boy’s name already, Con had told him previously so he didn’t bother to ask that particular question, lapsing back into silence and mulling over everything. He still wasn’t sure what to do about seeing colour again, and he was beginning to suspect that he needed to wander again to let himself figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 9:14 pm

The answer wasn’t convincing, having spent much of his life learning to deceive and manipulate others to keep himself safe, the words sounded rather hollow as if he wasn’t being told the entire truth. However he wasn’t really in a place to be announcing that “Atrel” where had he heard that name before, it was if something stirred within him, that recognized it. It was strange what he felt, frowning slightly he packaged that away to discuss with Conrad later his imaginary friend had always been a good guide, “Thank you” the frown melted away to show a slight smile. The longer he spent with Atrel the more he could feel himself relax around him, he didn’t know why but it was something he didn’t want to fight, shifting his weight he added “For the tissues” trying to get a little more comfortable on the hard ground, he sighed softly “Are you going to visit again?” he didn’t really know what to expect as an answer, there were things he had to work through himself in order to figure out what he was going to do. The small kindness was appreciated however he knew that there were things going on in them both, it made him restless he wanted to work through them already, what quiet dormant parts of himself existed that he didn’t even know about? He could almost feel Conrad next to him and how he wanted to ask him what he should do next, why was there this almost painful yearning? He had no idea that Conrad was himself from a previous life and had no idea that the pain and yearning he felt were his ‘imaginary friends’ feelings from the parts of him that were locked away. Turning his head away from Atrel to glance at the spot on his other side where he could feel Conrad was the pain in his heart he didn’t understand grew stronger, were they connected? How could they be though? He didn’t have the answer to that, just like he didn’t have the answer to so many questions, but it was a possibility. Dragging his eyes away to look at Atrel again, Connor was unaware of the slightly confused look on his face, a result of what he was feeling so strongly but what he didn’t understand.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 9:54 pm

He wasn’t really sure if he was going to visit again, but he supposed he should, even if only to keep his sister happy. “I’m not sure, but I probably can manage it.” It wasn’t that hard to slip into this place, he would just have to keep an eye out for any poachers that caught wind of his habits. And probably keep an eye out for the adults that ran this place as well, they wouldn’t be exactly pleased to know that he could wander in and out at will. He spent a while this time with the youngster before finally leaving, ending up going for a wander for a few months to try and sort his headspace out regarding Con. He didn’t go back to the fae world to see his sister, sensing that this was going to have to be something to figure out for himself without anyone else’s help. Besides, he already knew what she’d say, she wanted him happy and not drifting about without anything to keep him occupied. He knew what he wanted, but he also knew that that was never going to happen, his colour had died so long ago and he hadn’t been ever expecting to see it again. Eventually deciding to return about six months after his last visit, he wandered through the trees around the area that the boy hid his precious device, wondering if he’d be seeing Con again or not.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 4:41 pm

Winter had come and snow had fallen, it was late afternoon when Conrad appeared and told him to go into the forest again, to follow the tug, cold and sore he’d resisted the urge for a while. He didn’t want to get caught out there at night he’d freeze, but the nagging wore him down, bundling himself up in nearly all of his clothes so to keep warm he trudged his way through the snow sticking to patches where it had already thawed disliking the idea of leading anyone to where he hid his music. After about half an hour he came across the tree and stopped seeing Atrel there, he’d been unsure if the strange man would ever come back after such a long time away and a rush of conflicting feelings confused him. “You’re back” was the first thing he could think of to say, his hands were jammed in his pockets and his face had some bruising that was slowly going away. The boy had gone through a growth spurt and now looked more like a lanky teenager than he had before having grown several inches rapidly, his hair was kept very short by the camp staff and he hated it, whenever he saw his reflection he felt like he looked like some kind of imprisoned criminal. Thankfully there were very few mirrors around so he didn’t have to deal with the way he looked very often, still, it was nice to come across Atrel again, he was someone neutral that he didn’t have to hide who he was around, that he didn’t have to be on high alert and defensive “I wasn’t sure if you were going to come back” he had resigned himself to the fact that he wasn’t going to return.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 4:48 pm

It was cold but he was rugged up nice and warm, ignoring the slight wind. It didn’t really affect him anyway so he disregarded the weather. Hearing footsteps, he glance dup from what he was going, wary of being seen by anyone else, but it was just the boy so he stayed where he was. “Hello again.” He was in a better sort of mindset now after his wander, he’d had time to get used to the idea of seeing colour around him again, and he’d eventually been drawn back to the camp and the boy that was stuck there. “Things cropped up.” He still hadn’t decided exactly what he was going to do, but he was more open to getting to know the boy and see if there was any point in trying to go down the colour path again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 6:16 pm

Doing his best not to shiver he kicked some snow around hating it with everything he was, just accepting the answer when he next looked up he paused, there was something different than before. Staring at the strange man who had visited him several times it took him a moment or two before he realized that it was Atrels skin, it was still pale but there was colour there. Instantly three things made sense at once, the other male had likely seen colour on him and that was why he’d returned several times, second he was confirmed as being the worst thing, gay or at the very least bi, third if anyone found out about this his father might just kill him. Unsure of what to do or say he tore his eyes away, what was he going to do? Lost in his thoughts as always he forgot about trying to not shiver, the cold distracted him from his thoughts once he was shivering again, he hated the cold it was like his life force was being drained, sucked away leaving him an empty husk. He had to say something, so he said the first thing on his mind “Fuck I hate the cold” well well well, that was a stupid thing to say, where was his skills of manipulation and charming charisma? Mentally kicking himself he wrinkled his nose in private disgust, but he couldn’t take the words back and so would just have to hope that he wasn’t an open book to be read by this person he somehow saw colour on, how it complicated everything.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 6:25 pm

Reading him was quite easy this time and the faerie watched quietly as a few thoughts ran across the boy’s face. He tucked his hands into his pockets and said nothing about it, however, there wasn’t anything he could say at the moment. The five words next spoken merely amused him and he studied Con again. “There is a clearing over there that’s more sheltered.” He wasn’t a complete fan of the cold either, but he could deal with it better now, it no longer reminded him of death quite so much. Slowly his heart was healing and he was learning to try and live properly again, but he was still a work in progress, and he was sure that he always would be. Even with this boy apparently his new colour, that was going to take a lot of work and he had yet to decide just how much time he wanted to invest in a mere human who would likely die and break him again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 6:44 pm

Very aware of the amusement on Atrels face, Cons own face flushed red in embarrassment, however the suggestion of a more sheltered clearing wasn’t one that he could really ignore, he made quick progress to where the suggested place was and sighed with relief once they were out of the wind. “I have no clue how Tess enjoys the cold so much, whenever it snows she turns into a little kid with excitement” the part about his sister slipped out, she was the only one that never judged him and who he could always be himself with. Every day he missed her and her quirky sense of humor, her awful ice puns and how much she loved the Frozen franchise, unaware of the sad smile on his face he leaned back against a tree where it was free from snow and shook his head slightly. She’d always had a million dreams of what she wanted to do, he was concerned for her future knowing full well that their parents would want to forbid her from doing so, she loved acting, preforming and being in the spotlight but that was vanity according to the church. “She’s my little sister, adopted, she’s got so much life and passion and courage, she’s brave, unlike me. I’m a coward” He had promised himself that he would do whatever he could to help her reach her dreams, he would never be able to reach his so helping her was the best he could do. Doomed that was the best word to describe him, doomed to take over the church and forever be what his parents wanted him to be. Ugh again the thoughts just wouldn’t leave him alone, all he wanted was some peace, it was why music was so important to him, music took him away from this place and cleared his mind he could sit and listen to the harmonies, as the instruments and voices worked together to make music.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 7:55 pm

Deciding to not mention how red Con went, Atrel showed him the way to the clearing he’d had in mind, breathing a soft sigh of his own now that the wind wasn’t quite so bone chilling. “She sounds like an interesting girl.” It hurt a little, the reminder that despite his looks this boy wasn’t Conrad, he’d been an only child in the valley, and have never had any siblings like the prince had. Trying to shake those thoughts away and focus on the present instead of the past he found a place to sit that wasn’t quite so cold and chilly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 8:26 pm

Wishing he had the courage to go sit next to him where the ground was dry and free from snow “She’s amazing, bold and brave and bright, I’d do anything to make her dreams come true, I worry about her with me away. I usually took up mum and dads attention which left her free to be herself” he’d been unable to talk to anyone about Teresa for so long that the answer lead him to ramble about her. He loved his little sister even though they weren’t related by blood “Winter is her favourite time of year, she’ll ice skate make all sorts of things out of snow. It agrees with her, its like its her element” his face lit up while he talked about his sister, he obviously loved her and thought the world of her. She kept him going kept him motivated “If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t still be breathing” he would have killed himself, attempted again and again until he’d managed it. His face grew slightly grim at that and he rubbed his wrists out of habit, there were old scars there and elsewhere, he was ashamed of them, they meant he was weak, he’d very nearly succeeded in ending it all but he’d realized if he was dead Teresa would have no one.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 9:06 pm

The prince listened closely to the description, the words making him frown ever so slightly for a split second. He knew of creatures that had very similar characteristics to her, notably ice fae, but surely the ice fae wouldn’t have let one of their children be adopted by humans. It was so dangerous, especially if she had no idea what she was. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, it wasn’t any of his business nor his problem, so he pushed it out of his mind to keep listening to the teenage boy curiously now. “You miss her, I’m sorry. You can’t write to her at all?” He was trying to do as his sister wanted, he knew that he was drifting without any sort of roots and that worried her. With her knowing that he saw colour again, Atrel knew very well that she would want him to try and settle, it was so rare for fae twins to find love once, let alone twice. Watching the boy, he noticed the slight look towards the clear spot beside him and indicated it. “Sit, it's fine.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:40 pm

How he wished that he could write to her, send a telegram, an email, or a thought message, anything, heck he’d settle for Egyptian hieroglyphics right about now, shaking his head mutely, hesitating a brief moment when the spot was indicated the boy rocked back and forth on his feet seemingly torn before giving in. Moving to sit down next to him he shivered slightly “Fuck its cold” muttering to himself and wishing to the heavens for a thicker coat, Connor tucked his knees underneath his chin and hugged his legs. “do you have any siblings you’re close with?” it was a bit of a risk to ask the man who was practically a stranger who sometimes seemed so closed off and wary about himself but there was a desire to at least try to bond and understand the one corporeal being that didn’t seem to want to shit on him. As such he didn’t really expect a response but the question had been asked and all he could do was just wait it out and see, there was something about him that was so familiar, like he was looking through a thick veil and could only see a shadow. That was crazy though, it was just some weird de ja vu thing, it was all in his head, there was nothing there between them.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:54 pm

That was a shame, that he couldn’t talk to his sister, but it wasn’t something Atrel could really help. “My older twin, we’re very close.” It was a bit of an understatement, but the boy didn’t need to know that. Staying quiet for a while longer, he eventually scooted to put his arm around the boy. He was shivering, and while the prince didn’t mind the cold so much, he wasn’t going to knock back some degree of warmth, and trying to offer it to Con.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 10:17 pm

Glancing up in surprise at the answer he nodded quietly accepting that he wouldn’t be told any more than that, stiffening briefly at the touch, some alarm showed on his face as he m entally scrambled trying to figure out what he was going to do about this. In the end the warmth and comfort as well as the sheer familiarness of this soothed the alarm and he chose to lean into the contact resting his head on the faeries shoulder. It wasn’t long before the boy fell asleep and wound up curled up against Atrel with his head in his lap, comfortable there and feeling safe enough to relax properly for the first time in a long time, after all nothing could hurt him here. Having gotten confused about her brother, Katherine had gone searching for him and after a while of following the bond that they shared she came across him sitting in a clearing with a boy asleep in his lap, the kid looked maybe fourteen or fifteen and battered badly. The spitting image of Conrad, she stopped at the edge of the clearing before making her way over to sit next to her brother on his other side “He really is the same as him” speaking softly, Kat touched a gentle hand to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 10:23 pm

Staying quiet, the boy eventually relaxed into the warmth and comfort, ending up curled up asleep with his head in the faerie’s lap. Unable to help himself, Atrel began brushing his fingers through the youngster’s hair, feeling a deep spear of pain at the oh so familiar movements. It was nice just sitting there for a while in the softly falling snow, and he ended up looking up when he heard footsteps, guessing that it was his sister. He managed a faint smile at her and rested his head on her shoulder when she sat behind him. “Down to the same colours.” It still gave him a bit of a shock when he looked into the blue eyes, but he was getting used to it. “Is everything alright?” She didn’t often come to find him when he was on a wander, so something had to be wrong at home.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 10:47 pm

Not mindng when he leant his head on her shoulder, she looked down at the sleeping boy with a slight sense of wonder, it was amazing that he had found this colour again. In a way she was admittedly jealous of him a little, she had only ever seen colour on him and nobody else, ever. It was part of why she had been so stubborn in regards to pushing her brother to pursue this colour  “Yes, Father isn’t very well, Nero hasn’t really said what the problem is but Mother and Father want you home just in case”  just incase he didn’t make it, she had been getting wind of the fact that her parents had been starting to look through their children to name who would take over from them when they were ready to retire and part of her was fairly certain that they were eyeing up Atrel. Which in all honesty might be good for him, it’d potentially give him roots and a purpose again although it meant that it would be harder for him to decide what to do about the boy. Standing up she brushed her fingers through her brothers hair gently and moved away to stand at the edge of the clearing where she had first appeared, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A world in colour   A world in colour - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A world in colour
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next